Beneficiary of the Traveling Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, what fun! Helena never knew just how wonderful having breasts this large could be!

When she finally noticed the time, she panicked and grabbed the ones that she thought fit the best. The label said 34C. She slipped the straps over her shoulder and reached behind her back, her inexperienced hands trembling as she struggled to close the clasp.

It... hurt a little. Helena yelped as the wire dug into her supple flesh. Strange. When she'd come in the store at the top of the hour, she thought this one was perfect. Hence the separation from the messy pile. In fact, if anything Helena had believed it was a bit too large!

She undid the clasp and quickly grabbed a few that read 34D. Slipping one on, she let the cashier ring her up and wear it out.

Helena was still working, waiting for the day to end. Nancy would be getting out of class by now. She couldn't wait to show her daughter her new 34D breasts. Perhaps that would allow for some mother/daughter bonding between the pair. She could endear herself, being complimentary of Nancy and asking for her assistance and expertise. And in exchange, maybe Nancy would be more willing to listen to Helena's life experiences and advice.

And she definitely needed advice. These 34Ds felt too tight as well! She swore it'd been fine when she wore it out of the shop! Helena had heard nightmares about bra sizing and fitting... Now, she knew it was true. It was all a mystery.

The lingering stares of her customers began more and more blatant. The men, and even some of the women, were unable to hold eye contact with Helena's hazel irises. Their marvelously sharp color, which Helena had long considered her best feature, was now trumped by her protruding chest.

And it had only been a few hours, but Helena swore that they were tipping better too! A particularly stingy customer who often left nothing decided to grace her with a 15% gratuity and a long peek at her bust. Helena didn't mind. No, in fact, the growing woman found she enjoyed the attention.

This bra! It was too damn tight! Fuck 34D! Her entire haul was probably worthless by now. She could feel them expanding against the confines of their cups, pinching her skin. It was unbearable!

Helena took her first opportunity to head back into the diner's restroom. She took off her bra with a huge gasp of relief as they sprang free. Yes, this bra was definitely too small. Helena's huge puppies needed room to breathe. She couldn't believe how perky and well-formed they were, despite their massive size. 34D? More like 34F. Or FF? Whatever. Total mystery.

Helena stared at and admired her own torso, marveling at how the perfect shape of her breasts could be clearly seen underneath her button down blouse. She wiggled her torso, enjoying the swish of her erect, dark chocolate peaks against the polyester of her uniform. Back and forth her breasts swayed, almost hypnotically, drifting side to side, side to side, beyond the outline of her body. Those huge monsters would definitely be visible from beyond.

The single mother waitress smoothed her hands over her white blouse, molding it to the contours of her body. God, she really was huge. Breaking the hypnotic pull of her tits in the mirror, she looked down at those enormous swells. She couldn't even see past her breasts to her lower body. Is this what it felt like to be gifted with Nancy's lucky genetics? Helena felt like more of a woman, aroused and powerful...

There was a harsh, rapid knocking at the bathroom door.

"Helena! How much longer you gonna be in there! We got three of your orders up!" Sam, their manager, yelled through the closed door.

"Sorry! Coming! It's just... womanly stuff," she answered back lamely.

"Feel free not to tell me about it!" came back the gruff reply. "Just get back out here when you're ready!"

Helena opened the door, her bra long since discarded in the trash. Her boss's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when they settled on her short frame contrasted with her massively swollen breasts. He just stared and stared at those magnificent swells, absolutely speechless.

How were they so round? So firm? He could tell from her nipples tenting the diner's sexy uniforms that she wasn't wearing a bra. Were these implants? No way could she have gone that big so fast... but what else could have produced such a dramatic change in just one day? And she hadn't taken any time off!

Sam was starting to drool. He could barely fight off the urge to groan lasciviously and inappropriately in front of his employee. They were just so impressive, so exquisitely shaped, so sexually desirable... he wanted to feel their heavy weight in the palms of his hands, to pinch those nipples that so obviously wanted to be fondled...

Helena smirked and shook her torso.

Sam did moan now. His eyes tracked the fluid, erotic movement of Helena's boobs. Left and right they swung, and his pupils followed suit.

"Ahem. Sam?" Helena cleared her throat.

"Ahhh, ummm, yes... Helena, the orders are um... up. You should go wait on your customers. I need to use the bathroom now... give me a little bit of privacy time please."

Helena couldn't help but admire the angry bulge in his trousers that her mere presence and gentle swaying had inspired.

Chapter 5

A happy Helena came home with a large roll of cash thanks to her record breaking tips. She'd splurged, picking up some nice chicken fried steak and biscuits with gravy, some cranberry sauce and turkey, and a whole apple pie. Nancy definitely wouldn't complain about this meal.

"Nancy! I'm hoooome!" she introduced herself as she nudged the apartment door open with her shoulder, hands full of takeout boxes.

"Mom! Mom! I don't know what happened! I think I must be sick!" Nancy wailed.

Helena dropped everything on the kitchen counter immediately and went to embrace her daughter.

"Nancy! What's wrong! Are you okay?"

"Mom! My boobs! They're... they're shrinking!"

Helena's eyes bulged. Her heart raced. How could her daughter's be shrinking? And on the same day that her own were growing?

"Are... are you sure?" Helena asked, terrified of the implication.

"Yes, Mom! Of course I'm sure! I don't fit into any of my bras anymore! I tried all of them! I'm way too small!"

Nancy had her head buried in her hands and was sobbing into them. Helena reached across Nancy's shoulder, preparing to squeeze her tight, but she wasn't used to the huge obstacles on her own chest. At the last second, she thought better of it lest her daughter notice her massive... changes.

"Hang on, honey, I might have something that'll help..."

Helena walked down the bedroom hallway. She peeked into Nancy's room. It was a total mess. Bras strewn everywhere. Surreptitiously and feeling slightly guilty, Helena went in and quickly snuck one of her daughter's bras for herself. Maybe it would fit...

Back on track, Helena found a few old bras of Nancy's that she'd never bothered to throw away. It was a bit musky from sitting in the closet idle for so long. She shook it violently and patted it out, trying to stifle a giggle as her chest shook violently along with it. It was a burden that Helena would happily bear in exchange for her new gift.

She brought the old random assortment to a still weeping Nancy.

"Do you want to try wearing these in the meantime? I can go take you to see a doctor as soon as possible..."

Nancy, vision blurry, looked at the shameful tiny cups that Helena was presenting. She fell further into despair.

"Oh Mom! You wouldn't understand!"

She ran to her room, completely oblivious to her mother's new fleshy assets. The teenage girl's bedroom door slammed shut. Helena shrugged, causing another massive earthquake on her chest. It was just as well.

Back in her own room, Helena tried on Nancy's F-cup bras. Now that was more like it!

Helena awoke in the morning to the same strange sensation on her chest, a feeling that was becoming quite familiar. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and swung her legs over the bed. Her breasts jiggled and slapped against the entire surface of her rib cage loudly before coming to rest with hardly any sag at all.

Wait. Had they grown again!?

Helena gasped when she looked downward. They were ENORMOUS. Double the size she was last night!? She tried supporting her breasts with an entire forearm, not that they were in want of support--and even her limb wasn't enough to reach from one end to the other! At least half of an entire tit spilled beyond her hand, sitting high and firm on her torso past the outline of her body.

She brought her other arm into play and began to massage those incredible slopes. Surprisingly, she sat up straight with very little effort. How could her tiny body support these huge monster mammaries!?

Helena stood up slowly and cautiously. Still painless, effortless. Her breasts protruded so far beyond the front of her body, she could scarcely believe that she wasn't falling forward with every single step. She made it to a body length mirror and licked her lips, anticipating what was to come.

She examined her own reflection. Fuck, she was incredible. Her womanly assets rippled in her hands, each mountain of perfect lust-inducing flesh feeling soft yet firm. She dug her fingers into the bottoms of each one, her skin silky smooth, her fluid breasts bulging and morphing in response. When she let go, they slowly came to rest once again, defying gravity and jutting out for the world to see.

They were so sensitive too! Helena moaned as she traced her fingers up the massive expanse of her mammary glands. The journey up those steeply rounded curves was torturously long, and she made sure to draw it out and enjoy every minute of it. Erotic electricity tingles wherever her fingers traced, sending fiery hot sensation traveling to her large chocolate nipples. She felt as if they were about to explode in pleasure!

She pushed those breasts together and laughed. Standing barely over five feet, her breasts were such a ridiculous sight on her. Helena imagined she could swallow a whole arm in the valley of her expansive cleavage now. She squirmed as she pushed in even further, moving those orbs up and down, up and down, enjoying the sound and feeling of her skin swishing against itself.

Oh, she could barely stand it. She brought her fingers up to her nipples, exquisitely proportioned and perfectly placed at the forwardmost point of her tits. They were so extremely large now, so sensitive, and when she glanced over them with her painted nails... the heavenly sensation almost caused her knees to buckle!

Helena stood there, eyes closed, pussy leaking, feeling a burning furnace of arousal ignite inside of her with an intensity that she'd never thought possible. It raged hotter as she swirled and pinched those dark peaks, sending more backbreaking thrills through her body.

No, the size of her breasts was no impediment to her at all. But playing with them like this was what was going to paralyze her!

She lost track of time as she tossed on a robe to shield her from the cool morning air. There was no way she could close the front of it now, so the soft purple velvet just outlined her prodigious shape with a contorted, outward-bent V. Her bare breasts weren't cold in the slightest as her own ministrations fired her up, her breasts aching with need. When Helena got tired of playing with her nipples or couldn't stand it anymore, she scooped that expansive flesh out of her robe and continued to jiggle and swirl them, enjoying their heft and weight.

Her forehead was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Her lips were dry, her breathing heavy. Opening her hazel eyes, she could really admire the total package she was sporting now.

Languorously, she swiveled to the side, giving herself a reflection of her profile view. Oh lord. These things more than doubled the space in front of her that her body would occupy. She probably couldn't fit through a regular door sideways anymore!

Just to check quickly, Helena found Nancy's bra that she had tried on last night. She bent over to pick it up off the floor, her pendant breasts touching her thighs and sending another jolt of arousal through her. She fought the brain-clouding sensations and tried to slip the straps over her shoulders again.

No way. Not close. Not. Fucking. Close.

Helena went to her wardrobe and looked for clothes to wear. What on earth would fit her now!? There was no way her Diner on Skates uniform would fit now! Forget about buttoning the blouse, she wouldn't even be able to pull the two sides together to cover half of each breast in the first place!

Still in her robe, she grabbed a towel and tried to wrap it across her upper body. Still no way. The linen barely made it to her sides.

She checked the clock. Oh shit! 8:30 AM already! Why hadn't Nancy woken her?!

Holding her towel over her chest with her hands, she peeked out her bedroom door. There sat Nancy at the small dining table, eating all of the goodies that Helena had brought last night.

"Hi mom..." her voice was dejected. Helena stole a glance at Nancy's chest. She was barely carrying anything in that department anymore!

"Nancy? Are you okay honey? You're eating a lot! Why didn't you wake me for school?"

"I was hoping that, maybe, if I ate some, my boobs would come back." She sniffled. "The food's really good, Mom. Thanks..." She took another bite of flaky crust and cinnamon apple filling.

"I'm sorry, dear. I don't even know who to contact about something like this. I'll do some research and find a doctor for you, hopefully."

"Why are you hiding behind your door? Are you... sick too?"

"Sort of..."

Helena gingerly stepped out from behind the wooden barrier. Nancy gasped, mouth agape.

In one night, her mom had become huge! How was that possible!? Larger than Nancy ever was. Far larger. It looked completely unnatural! And oh so sexy...

"What!? Mom! Is that you!? What happened!"

"I don't know, honey! I woke up, and I was like this! I couldn't even get any clothes to fit!" She decided to leave off the part from yesterday when she'd been able to fill Nancy's F-cups perfectly.

Nancy picked her jaw up off the floor and eyed her mom suspiciously. Could she have... somehow taken her boobs? No, ludicrous. And even then, Nancy wasn't half the woman that her mother was now.

Still, she couldn't shake the feeling.

"Come on honey, let's take you to school. I have to work soon. I'll find a doctor and schedule some time off with Sam, and we'll have you looked at, okay?"

"Okay Mom."

Chapter 6

Nancy showed up to school two classes late. Dressed in something totally unassuming unlike her usual self, nobody really paid any mind to her. After all, her most identifiable feature was gone. She hated it.

But even as she went completely unnoticed, she heard her classmates chittering something about Bailey. Something about her finally looking like the tomboy she always wanted or pretended to be...

Nancy found her friends dawdling about in their usual spot on the quad during the scheduled fifteen minute break. There stood Bailey, towering above Gabriela and Tinsley as usual. Nancy was still a few dozen feet out, but... what happened to Bailey's chest! Even from here, Nancy could tell that Bailey had shrunk away! Just like herself!

"Bailey! Tins! Gabby!" Nancy broke into a sprint and headed for her girlfriends. The mysterious disappearance of her heavy chest was actually a weight off her shoulders. Literally. Running had never been this easy. Some consolation prize that was.

"Nancy!?" All three of them shouted in shock as their previously buxom friend approached them. "Is that you!?"

"Hey! I don't know what the fuck happened!" Nancy gestured at her tiny breasts now. "But Bailey... you too!? There must be some strange disease going around! Like a pandemic!"

She was secretly pleased to not be the only one. Bailey being a victim of it would be great support; Bailey was always so strong and level headed.

"Yeah, must be. Gabby, Tins, maybe you guys should stay away from us for a while..."

"How are you taking it?" Nancy inquired.

"You know? Not that bad, surprisingly. They were cool and all, but I was actually thinking of having them reduced."

"Really?!" Tinsley blurted.

"Come on, Tins. I know you're a fucking rich bimbo, but pay attention. I couldn't do gymnastics any more cuz of these babies," she gestured at the massive space her breasts used to occupy before remembering they were gone. She chuckled. "And like, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to have them reduced. It was a hard choice, and it would cost money. So I guess it's actually a blessing in disguise. A choice I don't have to think about anymore. I think I'll pick up gymnastics again."

"You're crazy," Nancy deadpanned. Come on, Bailey! Couldn't she suffer at least a little?!

"I'm happy for you, Bailey," Gabby said warmly in her thick accent. "But, I think I'll stay away from you and Nancy..."

"Let's go, Gabby. Get away from these two sick people. I'm not giving up my breasts for anything!"

The two took off, Tinsley not looking back. Gabriela gave them a look of pity.

"I'm shocked you're taking it so well, Bailey..." Nancy said with tears welling in her eyes.

"Hey Nance, sorry. I know you really liked your boobs. Come on, you still have your brains and you're pretty besides....Hell, I'm not good at this. Gabby's the complimenter."

"Thanks Bailey. That helps. Really." Nancy wiped her eyes. "By the way, didn't you have TInsley's bra last? So... what'd you do with it?"

"I gave it to Gabby. I did it so Tinsley would throw a fit, hah! She was bitching at me like crazy about how she wanted it back already. Gabby's wearing it now."

"Ah, okay."

Helena was having such an easy day at work! She'd shown up in her usual pink skirt while still wearing her bathrobe and towel. She greeted Sam who simply stared at her in a daze, too mesmerized to ask Helena what the hell she was wearing. The absurdly buxom woman quickly went to the supply closet where she'd seen their diner uniform in some extremely large sizes. Apparently the bulk order included those by default, and they'd had nothing to do with them. At least, until now.

Helena put the oversized blouse on and buttoned up. Her smooth, silken, creamy skin bulged out from the holes between the buttons. She wasn't wearing a bra, of course. Surely there were none that fit her. And from the way her massive tits seemed to support their own weight, she didn't need one.

Strutting back out with all the confidence in the world, she gave a still zonked-out Sam a little wave and a wink, shaking her chest a tiny bit.

Sam stared at her magnificent, hypnotic assets openly. His penis began to grow erect in his trousers once again, even faster than yesterday when he bumped into her coming out of the bathroom. It surged so hard, so quickly, that he almost squeaked in pain as his angry head butted against his denim and the jagged zipper!

Helena merely stood there on her roller skates, hand resting on a counter for support. She tried not to laugh out loud lest she break the mesmeric hold she had over him. Every time Sam seemed like he was about to regain control, she looked down at the shelf of her breasts seductively and gave it another little shake. Their quaking, jiggling flesh, swishing back and forth, enchanted him completely. Every subsequent tease took him longer and longer to recover from.

"Sam? Shouldn't you get back to work?" Helena giggled.

"Uh, um, yeah, work..." he groaned as he tried to walk. He was so fucking stiff!

Helena puckered her lips and gave him a little remote kiss. She pressed her hands against her blouse and emphasized the contour of her glorious orbs.

"Ughhhhh... back to work... have to go to the bathroom..." Sam shambled off for some much needed privacy.