Beneficiary of the Traveling Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena laughed out loud as the door clicked shut. She swore she could hear Sam's grunting in there!

She skated out to her customers whom she discovered were just as vulnerable to her new, womanly charms. They just stared and drooled all while Helena giggled, her firm breasts bouncing so scandalously in her uniform.

The old couple from yesterday were back for brunch. Arthur of course was drooling helplessly over the course of service, constantly scanning the area hoping to catch sight of Helena whenever she skated back out. Every fluid kick of her feet off the asphalt caused her breasts to quake, and he couldn't get enough of that salacious movement. Joanie was too busy gawking, wondering how it was possible for a woman to have such enormous breasts and yet move around so gracefully, gliding as if on air.

By the time they had finished their meal, Arthur couldn't help himself.

"Helena! Helena!" he read off her nametag, which coincidentally gave him another excuse to look at her bulging blouse.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for today. The meal was absolutely wonderful. Your service was... lovely. I, I just have a question..."

"Aw, thank you! What's your question?"

"May I touch your breasts?"

Arthur and Helena looked at each other in shock. The question had come from Joanie.

"Well... I suppose so..." she giggled coquettishly.

"Tinsley! Tinsley! I think I caught the disease!" Gabriela whined as she swiveled uncomfortably in the rich girl's bra. "It's not fitting right anymore!"

"Shit! You stay away from me too! I don't want that virus or whatever it is!!"

Helena leant forward, presenting her incomparable bust for Joanie's tactile examination. The older woman reached out to try and feel both, but one sphere of Helena's luscious flesh was more than enough to occupy the older woman's hands.

"So large... so firm... how is this possible?!" she exclaimed as she squeezed hard, mashing and denting Helena's perfect breasts.

"Ahh!" Helena moaned in arousal.

"Helena! May I, may I touch them too? I, I'll tip you! A ton!"

"Go... ahead..." Helena chewed her lip from the wonderful tingling. It was taking place in both breasts somehow, not just the one Joanie was squeezing and massaging.

"Oh thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" Arthur nearly jumped out of his seat with excitement.

The elderly couple went full force at Helena's tits, pawing and groping like out of control horny teenagers. Helena moaned, reveling in the newfound power of her sexuality. She'd never cared that much about being flat chested, but now she understood what she'd been missing. The seductiveness. The pleasure. The power and the control.

She fucking loved it.

As the two continued to climb up her massive slopes with their hands, the tingling in Helena's breasts seemed to reach a breaking point. They began to swell once again.

Arthur and Joanie gasped as they felt Helena's breasts shifting underneath their very hands. They felt an incredible resistance as Helena's orbs grew even firmer and impossibly larger, pushing their arms back!

The top buttons on Helena's uniform burst off, exposing her immense decolletage for the world to see. They were so large now that the top couldn't even contain her nipples underneath their cover any longer. The massive beach balls on Helena's chest could not be denied.

"Oh my god!!!" All three of them screamed at once.

Finally, Helena's breasts stopped growing. They spanned from her neck down to her bellybutton now, so unwieldy and yet still so firm, so luscious, and presenting no burden to Helena whatsoever, She arched her back, her newer, even more magnificent breasts presenting themselves to the heavens with no flattening at all.

"About that tip?" she moaned as she swiveled her body, getting used to her new improvements.

"Yes! Yes! Here!"

It was five times the bill.

Arthur and Joanie thanked Helena for the privilege and promised to come back every single day. Helena gave them a parting jiggle as she languidly dragged her index finger over the top of her tits and sucked on said finger.

During just one shift in a single day, Helena made more in tips than she did in three months.

Chapter 7

Helena came home with an enormous wad of cash that evening. She struggled to fit through the door, her breast flesh grinding against the frame. She had to tuck it in with her arms before squeezing through the narrow entrance.

"Nancy! Nancy! You won't believe what happened to me today!"

"Mom! It happened to Bailey too! And then Gabriela later! They... they're both flat! Like me, now!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey! I guess it didn't get better huh?"

"Of course not! How could it get better by itself! Something weird is happening!" Nancy wailed.

"I'll say..." Helena whispered.

Nancy heard it. She looked up at her mom.

"Oh my god! MOM! You... you got bigger?! How!? And you're not even covering them up! Oh my god how are they so perky!?!?!?"

"Nancy, I don't know dear! It just happened today!"

"When!? How!?"

"While I was working, dear! I thought I would be embarrassed to be showing off like this," she jiggled her torso again, laughing at the effect her narrow cleavage and bulging boobs had on even her own daughter, "but... I really enjoy it! I can understand why you're so disappointed now. I'm sorry," she concluded unconvincingly.

"Mom. When did it happen?" Nancy repeated.

"Like, an exact time? I don't know. They felt funny and tingly all day after I dropped you off at school. It was brunch, so maybe 10:00? 10:30? Why?"

Nancy did some mental checking. That's when she'd gotten to school. When she'd found Bailey also flat, and had handed off TInsley's bra to Gabriela...

"Mom! I know! It... it must be the bra! Tinsley's playing some sort of nasty trick on us! This is all part of her plan!"

"What does TInsley's bra have to do with it?" Helena asked, truly stupefied.

"Me and my friends, we were all wearing it when it happened! We put on the bra, and then not too much later, we... we lost our boobs!"

"That's crazy, dear. How can that be possible? From a bra?"

"Yes, how can it be possible? And... and how come you're so large now? It's almost like... Mom, did you do something with the bra?"

"I don't know, dear. I did the laundry....Oh, I ordered some special stain remover to clean it. They were out of the usual. Now that you mention it..."

Nancy's eyes grew wide.

"You... you stole my breasts! Give them back to me! NOW!"

Nancy charged at her mother and began to claw at those incomparably perfect spheres. Her mother's skin was so smooth, her chest so firm and strong that despite Nancy's squeezing, Helena only moaned in pleasure.

"Now dear," Helena gushed with pleasure, asserting herself. "I don't know what you're talking about. This all sounds insane. I wouldn't know how to reverse it. And... I wouldn't want to, even if I knew how." Her gaze became dark, her voice compelling. "I like the way I am now. Do you understand?"

"M-mom...!" Nancy quivered as she continued to massage her mother's new headlights. She'd never seen her mom so willful before!

"Now, go to bed. Let's figure this out tomorrow. I'm sure I can get someone to help you. From my experience today, I'm sure I can get anyone to do anything..."

Chapter 8

"Ay, girls, I lost my breasts too!" Gabriela wailed to Bailey and Nancy.

"Gabby! Quick! Where's the bra!" Nancy asked.

"Bra? Who cares! I... I'm so flat, I'll never wear a bra again!"

"The bra! Focus! Where's Tinsley's bra?!"

"It's here... in my backpack..." Gabriela sniffled.

"Give it to me! I need to put it on my mother!"

"Your mom?" Bailey asked. "What the hell are you talking about, Nance? No offense, but your mom is flat as a board."

"Not anymore, she's not! It... it's hard to explain!"

"Have you lost your breasts along with your mind?" Bailey raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, look at you flat bitches! Going absolutely crazy!" Tinsley's voice rang out from a distance away.

"Tinsley! Oh Tinsley, help us!" Gabriela sobbed.

"You flat bitches stay away from me! You... you're not worthy to be my friend! All you do is leech off me, and now you don't even have beautiful F-cups like me! I'm going to find new friends! Ones who aren't moochers, not to mention sick and diseased like you three with your flat chests!"

"TInsley, why are you so mean!?" the Hispanic girl cried.

"Really Tins, you're just a bitch sometimes. I mean a real bitchy bitch," Bailey spat.

Nancy seethed in rage. The unfairness of it all. She and her two good friends, flat as an airplane runway now, an indirect result of borrowing Tinsley's bra. And now she wouldn't even associate with them. Her idea to stick the bra on her mother could wait.

"Girls, I have a plan. Let's go get her!"

Nancy broke out into a sprint.

"Nancy? Where are you going?" Gabriela struggled to keep up.

Bailey was swift and precise, blowing past both girls.

"I don't know what the plan is, Nance, but I like it already," she grinned evilly.

"You... you stay away from me!" Tinsley began to backpedal. But her enormous breasts and lack of athleticism was too much of an impediment. Bailey was upon her in an instant, with Nancy and Gabriela following behind.

"Now, you'll see what it's like to join us..." Nancy began to tear Tinsley's expensive top off.

"What... what are you doing!" TInsley cried as she continued to be assaulted by her three former friends.

"You'll see..." Nancy said ominously as she slipped TInsley's bra back onto its rightful owner...

Helena was driving to work when her breasts started to tingle once more. They began to inflate on the spot, expanding beyond the limits of the largest uniform that DIners on Skates had. And probably the largest size that anyone would actually produce.

"Again!?" Helena gasped in shock. How big were they going to get this time?!

They grew so magnificently large and rounded, doing their best impression of a car's airbags. Except so much sexier. The expanding flesh spilled onto her thighs while seated. The glorious twin spheres inflated so large at the top that it impeded her eyesight. The incredibly dense, growing flesh pressed into her car horn, mashing up against it before that too, was overpowered. The car's mechanisms were no match for her breasts. They depressed the metal springs and honked her car nonstop.

The sound of the horn blaring was almost as loud as Helena's moans of pleasure. They felt so good, her nipples tingling with burning arousal as they ground against the steering wheel. Speaking of her steering wheel, her breasts absolutely surrounded and engulfed it, swallowing it whole.

"Yessss!" Helena cried. Never in her life did she think she could be this beautiful, this pure dynamo of sexuality!

Finally, her growth stopped. She shook her torso to feel yet more delicious grinding sensation against her even more sensitive breasts now as she slid her car seat back as far as it would go. No, she still couldn't fit.

She blushed in embarrassment as her super-dense irresistible breasts blocked her vision, preventing her from driving. Checking all around her, she could see that everyone was staring at her. Not in anger. Not in shock. But in pure, desperate, carnal lust.

Oh, this was too good! She wriggled her way out of the car, one boob at a time, then fired her new and improved hypnotic orbs at a nearby Jeep. He sucked in a deep breath as he began to drool fiercely.

"Mind giving me a ride?" Helena asked. Before she could even begin to offer him the opportunity of a lifetime to touch her breasts which now covered most of her face and went down to her bellybutton, he had already answered.

"Yes! Yes, I'll do anything for you!"

Helena smiled.

Now she'd have to walk into a dealership and find something more suitable to drive. Like a Hummer, maybe. Helena's smile grew wide and predatory. She knew she could get it for free. She could get anything she wanted. Her breasts were irresistible and all powerful.

She was never going to give any of this back to Nancy or her friends.