Benefits of a University Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex just gave me a worried look, then closed her eyes, and nodded as she started to spread her legs a little.

"Alex?" Ellen whispered in her friends ear. "Spread em, let him in."

I looked down at my still rock hard cock. I wasn't sure what to make of it, should I feel ashamed or not at the site before me and still be hard? I figured they must have had a safe word, the same one Alex had used when she hadn't liked the window sex, and since no one was using it, it was okay. I clambered between the two pairs of thigh high stockings, remarkable, neither had slipped much during the activities, and lined myself up with Alex's beautifully waxed privates. They seemed to wink at me, inviting me in.

And so I took up her offer, easily slipping in all the way and seeing Alex's face light up in pleasure like a Christmas tree. She almost looked as gorgeous to me right now as Ellen did any time I saw her. Alex's mouth was perfectly forming an O shape but made no sounds, as if her brain had shut down everything but her pleasure centres. I couldn't see much of Ellen, bar her legs which she occasionally brought into play, wrapping them around Alex's body like a pair of scissors in a bid to pull her friend closer to her.

It was quite a night.

12