Benefits of Working Late

Story Info
Surprise encounter.
1.4k words
3.93
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

Often there are benefits to working late!

As improbable as it might appear I assure you that the following are actual events that have recently taken place. The names of the participants have been omitted for specific reasons.

I'm a dentist practicing in a suburb of a fairly large city in the northeast.

One Monday evening, after the staff had left for the day, as I was seated at my desk writing up some charts, a patient of long standing walked through the entrance to my office. A mature woman, in her early 60's - a few years younger than myself - intelligent, friendly person, neatly dressed, shoulder length blonde hair, someone whom I had always thought of as being somewhat attractive.

Once through the reception room and the secretary's area she stood at the open door to my private office. I don't recall that when she was in the office as a patient she ever wore perfume but this evening she wore an enticing fragrance. Wondering if she had some dental problem I rose and offered her a seat next to my desk. Putting aside my papers I was told that there was no problem she simply wanted to talk. So, we sat having a conversation about nothing in particular. Aside from professional discussions, some of the customary polite comments about family and weather and a joke here and there, (Dentists tell jokes!) we never really socialized. Our rapport had always been a strictly professional doctor-patient relationship.

Eventually she told me that she had recently divorced, her husband having left her for "a younger version" and, as their children had long since left the home, she was now living alone - and enjoying it!

(It's a strange fact that just about every mature woman I know that has lost a husband either through death or divorce has the same attitude - "I have no interest in having a relationship with a man ever again!" (I guess the old joke - If a vibrator could take out the garbage women would never get married - has a ring of truth!)

While we were idly chatting, out of nowhere, she started unbuttoning her blouse! I made what I must admit was a half-hearted effort to stop her but she pulled back and tantalizingly continued. As the buttons were being undone and her blouse began opening she reached behind her and undid her bra!

Now, I may be old but I'm not dead so I sat back, and although shocked, enjoyed her performance.

Once the blouse and bra were tossed aside, she took my hand and placed it on her warm body. Age had not yet had much, if any, effect on what still were ample, beautiful firmly supple breasts! All she said to me was "I locked the door!"

Tentatively I caressed her alluring breasts, adorned with freckles, (I find freckles exciting!) and gently ran my fingers over her dark pink nipples. Being a fairly recent widower, this was more sexuality than I had experienced in quite some time.

Cradling her breasts in my hands I leaned forward and placed my lips on her now hard nipples eliciting a satisfied purr from this sexy lady.

After what seemed like too short a time, she pulled away, had me take a picture of her bare breasts, then gathered up and put on her clothes. Once fully covered she said "I enjoyed that, but I have to go. I'll come back some other time. In the meanwhile, you'll have something to remember me by." Dumbfounded, I admitted that I too enjoyed the goings on and certainly hoped she would someday return! With a warm kiss she smiled and left.

A week later I was again alone in my office, as I was most Monday evenings, when the phone rang. The caller was the same adventurous woman from the previous Monday asking if I was alone and could she drop in. I eagerly invited her over.

A short time later she came into my office, making it obvious that she was locking the door, and started through the reception room toward my private office. As she approached, she slipped off her jeans jacket revealing that she was not wearing a blouse but merely a rather skimpy sexy strapless bra - which she unclasped and dropped on a chair. With her full breasts provocatively swaying as she walked, she continued toward my office door. By the time she had passed through the secretarial area and arrived by my desk she had unbuttoned her slacks, slid them to the floor, and was now standing beside me wearing nothing but a very tiny black thong and that same enticing perfume! Through all the years she had been a patient I had never before noticed her rather appealing curvaceous figure.

She pulled me to her and pressed her lips to mine snaking her tongue through my lips. I happily returned her kiss.

Once we broke our kiss she sat up on my desk and pulled me into those remarkable breasts I had so gratefully enjoyed during her previous visit. Her nipples were becoming erect as I teased them with my lips and tongue when she whispered "Touch me!"

Slowly I slid my hand down from her full breasts, across her soft belly to her scanty thong. Pushing aside the cloth my fingers found her hairless mound and then the warmth of her freshly shaven soaking wet parting labia. I had almost forgotten the wonderful intoxicating aroma of an aroused woman!

She motioned for me to sit down before her. Looking up into her eyes I put my hands on her waist, slowly down over her full hips, to the strings of her thong. Then, with help from her, rolled it off her body, down her shapely legs, and onto the floor. The most personal parts of her body now invitingly displayed directly in front of me.

She slowly parted her knees, placed her hand on my head and directed me toward her invitingly open sex revealing her glistening lips and swollen clitoris It didn't take much urging! I'm convinced that pretty much all men enjoy the scent and taste of a woman! And this woman was deliciously fragrant, alluring, and eagerly responsive as we both experienced great pleasure from my lips and tongue dancing within her and my nibbling at her clitoris. I love doing this as I believe it to be the most intimate, most satisfying, most passionate, of all possible acts between two people!

After a short while, breathlessly, she murmured - "I want you inside me!" No sooner had I slid my fingers easily into the warmth of her moist vagina, with a suppressed hoarse cry, she experienced an orgasm that sent convulsions throughout her entire body the contractions of which I could feel against my mouth and over my hand. Grasping me in her arms she pressed me tightly between her thighs as her orgasm rolled on and on until eventually her spasms subsided.

Once separated, and she had regained some degree of composure, she reached her hand toward my slacks, with a very obvious erection, and kindly asked "What about you?" I assured her that I was fine. That I had always derived more enjoyment from giving pleasure and satisfaction to my partner than experiencing my own.

She gathered up her scattered clothing and slowly got dressed. Her "reverse strip" was amazingly erotic! Once fully dressed she gave me a deep sensual kiss and heading toward the door looked over her shoulder and with a wink and a smile said "We can do this again - and perhaps even more - if you wanted to."

Still in a state of disbelief I wholeheartedly accepted.

This scenario has been repeated on all too few subsequent Mondays however, a couple of weeks ago *Ms. Monday Evening* asked me to meet her after work for a drink. She, surprisingly, proposed that we take a trip out west together, for about week or so, to visit some national parks. This sounded like a great deal of fun but when I recommended "a trial run" - picking her up after work, going out for dinner, spending the night together and then visiting some wineries the next day - she said "That would be a date and I don't want a date and I'm not interested in a relationship! The national park thing is a *road trip* which is different. Otherwise, what we're doing now is fine."

(Actually, I'm not sure I will ever understand the workings of a woman's mind!)

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers