Lacey and Her Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Lacey's very first date was with her boss at the bookstore.
2.4k words
4.33
5.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers

"Lacey, what's gotten into you?"

"NOTHING'S GOTTEN INTO ME! ...and that's the problem."

***

Perched high on the bookstore ladder, Lacey reached for a book from the top shelf. Her boss, Mr. Gustavo held the ladder. "No dear, I need all three books in back."

Reaching even higher the apple-cheeked girl grabbed a book and glanced down. Mr. Gustavo was peeking under her skirt! "Sir, what are you doing!?"

The man blushed neon red. "I'm sorry Lacey...I couldn't help it."

Lacey giggled. "It's okay. You can look if you want." Lifting her skirt higher, Lacey actually felt flattered as Mr. G stared at her cotton panties. His hard stare sent naughty tingles through her pussy.

After the last book Lacey crawled down. "Sir, did you like looking at my panties?"

"I'm ashamed, but yes girl... Oh gawd yes. My heart pounded like a jackhammer."

She noticed the throbbing lump in Mr. G's pants. "Hmm, that's not the only thing pounding like a jackhammer." Lacey giggled. "Sir, did you see anything else, like my curlies? Sometimes my pubes curl out."

"Oh yes dear. Golden-brown pussy hair poking out from the sides."

"Do you think I should shave it? My coochie?"

"That's not a question to ask your boss! But.. girls are so lovely 'au natural." Mr. G straightened his crotch. "Lacey, do you need a ride home tonight?"

"Nope, my mom's picking me up. We're going out for a birthday party."

"It's your mother's birthday?"

"No silly, it's mine. Nineteen today!"

"Well Happy birthday! Here's a hundred bucks. Buy something very pretty for a beautiful girl."

"Wow. Thank you!" Sweet Lacey bent over to kiss his cheek. Mr. G turned and their lips met for the first time with an electric jolt.

"Sir, when your birthday comes around, I'll give you another kiss."

"Lacey, tomorrow's my birthday!"

"It is?"

"No, it was months ago. I was just trying to steal a kiss."

"Ha. You can have a kiss anytime you want." They walked to the front door. Lacey turned and kissed her boss. Not the little peck, but a real lip-smacking kiss. They hugged tight and Mr. G's hand accidentally rubbed the crease in her panties.

Lacey blushed. "Thank you Mr. G, for a super-fun day."

***

The following day Lacey's mother, Maxine swirled into the bookstore like a tornado looking for a trailer park.

Gus raced into the backroom but Maxine cornered him, pointing her long, black fingernail. "Sir, I understand you looked under my daughter's skirt, kissed her lips, and felt up her twat?"

"Um... yes I did, b-but it was all platonic."

"I don't give a rat's ass if it was platonic or satanic!" Maxine grabbed his tie. "Lacey's never been on a real date. Never attracted a guy. I prayed that some pimple-faced boy would ask her to the prom."

"But no. She—we haven't had good luck with men." Maxine pulled his necktie so tight it choked him. "My innocent, apple-cheeked daughter has a crush on you. Take Lacey on a date. Make my daughter feel attractive. That's an order!!"

"Yes Maxine, I will. Don't hurt me. Please."

Later Maxine cornered Lacey in her bedroom. "Daughter I'm tired of you sitting at home. Night after night, year after year. If you don't find a boyfriend soon you twat's gonna grow shut." Her mom winked. "So I've arranged a date for you with Gus."

"Really? My boss?"

"Yes really... and don't screw it up. Here's a sexy bra for you to wear. It has a front clasp."

"Front clasp, why?"

"It's easy-open to show him your goodies." Maxine glared at her daughter. "There's a reason I put you on the pill—don't you dare come home with your hymen! You know what's expected?"

Lacey blushed. "Yes mother. Be nice to Mr. G."

"More than nice. Nice and naughty."

***

The next morning Mr. G ran up like a nervous schoolboy. "Lacey dear, can I take you out for dinner tonight."

"You and me? On a date?" Lacey acted surprised and knocked over a stack of books. She picked them up, feeling like a klutz.

"Well girl? Please say yes."

Her voice squeaked. "I'd love to Mr. Gustavo!"

"Excellent. Call me Gus."

***

For her date, Lacey put on her new bra and favorite outfit. A shimmering yellow dress with blazing red cowgirl boots. Gus greeted her at the door. "Wow yellow and red, what a stunning outfit." Lacey pecked his cheek and they left for the restaurant.

A waitress greeted them. "Mr. Gus it's nice to see you here with your daughter."

"Actually Lacey is my date. And we'd like two daiquiris."

The waitress brought the drinks. "Young lady, you get a Virgin daiquiri."

Lacey blushed. "I'm so tired of that stupid word. Virgin."

The waitress laughed. "Well, maybe a dashing young Prince will take that away." She winked at Gus. "Or maybe a horny old man. Dick is dick."

They ate pasta, staring at each other as the warm candlelight flickered in their eyes. Lacey flashed a mischievous grin every time Gus let her sip his daiquiri.

After dinner he leaned over. "Lacey dear, do you want to go to a movie theater?"

"Not really Gus." She rubbed his thigh. "Mom said we should watch a movie at your place." They walked into his condo. "Oh Gus! This is so cute! You even have a fireplace with a bear skin rug in front!"

"It's a shag rug." Gus lit a log in the fireplace and brought out two wine coolers. Lacey sipped the wine, feeling like an adult. "This is awesome-awesome." The wax log flamed up. "It's like in the movies where two people suck face and get all hot and squishy."

"Honey, do you mean romance?"

"Yeah, that stuff. Let's watch a squishy romance."

They sat on the sofa. After a few minutes, Lacey whispered. "What's that woman doing with her head going up and down in the guy's lap?"

"It's called a blowjob. Surely you've seen that on the internet."

"It looks super gross." Gus hugged her tight... Lacey melted into his arms as they snuggled, cheek to cheek, thigh to thigh. After the movie Lacey whispered. "It must be wonderful. To have someone to kiss and hug and stuff..."

"...and stuff." Gus giggled and kissed her lips. Lacey kissed back awkwardly, pressing her teeth against his. Lacking in experience she made up for in enthusiasm, shoving her tongue down his throat.

Gus's hands slid over her back, touching her bra strap. Lacey hoped he'd touch her boobs. She longed to feel a man squeezing her teenage tits...maybe sucking her tender nipples.

He pulled away. "That was fun."

"Very fun." Lacey stared at the bulge in his pants. "I was afraid I wouldn't be good at it. Kissing, I mean."

"You're fantastic."

"No sir, I need more practice." Lacey leaned forward, kissing Gus's lips as she took his hand, pulling it to her chest. Gus jerked his hand back like her tits were on fire...Which they were.

"Dammit sir. Don't you like me?"

"Of course I like you."

"Then why won't you touch me? I don't have much up there, but you could give me a sympathy grope."

"Hunh? Lacey, what's gotten into you?"

"NOTHING'S GOTTEN INTO ME! ...and that's the problem." Lacey unbuttoned the top of her dress. "Mom ordered me to show you my boobies." Unhooking her bra, Lacey's ripe tits jiggled out like twin cones topped with licorice-red nipples.

Gus inhaled and reached for them. Lacey let out a surprised squeal as a man's hands squeezed her boobs for the first time. Getting her naked tits fondled felt so good. "Gus, I'm sorry they're so small."

"Small but delectable." His mouth gulped Lacey's titties and nibbled her nipples.

It felt weird having her tits sucked by a guy old enough to be her father. But Lacey loved the titty attention. As Gus sucked her boobies, Lacey thought about blowjobs...about sucking Gus's cock... and like all girls she was cock curious.

Her small hand rubbed his lump.

"Sir can...can I see it. Your hard thingy?" Gus unbuckled his belt and unzipped. Lacey's eyes were transfixed on the tentpole in his boxers. He dropped his shorts. The girl gasped when his erection sprang out wildly. "Gosh, it's all huge and veiny."

"Yes, stroke it sweetie." Lacey awkwardly stroked his shaft as he played with her titties. She couldn't take her eyes off his swollen manhood.

"Now suck it honey. Those pretty lips were made to suck cock." Lacey hesitated, but Gus pushed forward with his one-eye snake staring at her. It slithered into her open mouth.

Gus moaned as her lips went around his warm shaft. "Ahh... yes.. keep going! Yes." Lacey did it like she'd seen on the internet. Her head bobbed up and down slowly as her teeth slid along his rigid shaft.

"No teeth honey! Cover them with your lips."

"Oh, okay sir." Covering her teeth Lacey sucked faster.

"Sweetie that feels good! Get on your knees girl." Kneeling between Gus's legs, Lacey looked up into his brown eyes while sucking his boner. It felt naughty having a man's cock in her mouth.

Gus pulled up his balls. "Lick 'em Lacey, that's part of a blowjob." She frowned and gagged, but stuck her little tongue out, licking around his hairy ball sack. Her mouth went back onto his cock. Gus grabbed Lacey's head, plunging her mouth down.

Soon Lacey felt his shaft swelling in her lips...

"Oh honey! Yes... ahh! Lacey I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

Cum in my mouth!?... Ohh Jesus, no! A burst of sticky goo shot out. Lacey gagged, choked, and swallowed. His prick throbbed as she kept swallowing until it quit spurting. Lacey pulled away, feeling the cum slime slide down her throat.

That was super gross!" She spit out a curly pube. "Uck!"

Gus laughed. "Now it's my turn. Lacey have you ever been licked...down there?"

She shook her head. "N-no sir."

"I'll start with your little piggies and move up to the candy store."

"What candy store?" Removing Lacey's cowgirl boots, Gus lifted her feet... and stuck her toes into his mouth!

"What!? Stop sucking my toes! Ohh sir, that tickles." After sucking her toes, he licked Lacey's ankles, and she squirmed when his twisting tongue slid up her calf and thigh. Lacey squealed when he nibbled her panties.

"Time to eat twat." Gus pulled off Lacey's dress and panties. He was the first guy to see her glistening slit topped with a curl of golden-brown pubes. "Pretty as a rose. Now spread your rose petals."

Lacey did and blushed pink as her pussy. Gus's head dropped between her legs. His face smashed into Lacey's squirming twat—licking away... "Oh gawd, that feels good...I never felt anything...so awesome." Nasty Gus lapped away while shoving two fingers into her pink hole.

"Oh gosh." Lacey ground her hips up to his sucking mouth, and his tongue dug into her crack, nibbling at her hard clitty. Taking Lacey's nubbin in his teeth, he stretched it out!

"Oh my gawd...What's happening to me!?" Lacey quivered in her first orgasm and grabbed his head between her thighs. Gus kept lapping until her enraged pussy squirmed in another climax.

Gus looked up with his chin covered in her girlie juices. "Dear, do you still have your cherry?" Lacey nodded, biting her lip. "Good, let's go to my bed."

Lacey shook her head. "No, over there, on the rug in front of the fire. It's more romantic."

"Oh, so you want to shag on the shag?" Lifting Lacey up Gus carried her like a prized piece of teen pussy. Which she was. He laid Lacey on the soft rug, spreading her legs so wide her pussy lips opened. Lacey tensed up as he stared inside her pink hole.

Gus yanked out his hefty erection. "WAIT! Wh-what is that monster?" Lacey covered her pussy. "Sir, it's too big! And my hole is too small!"

"Girl you want fucked, don't you?"

"No! I changed my mind!"

"No girl you need this. We both need this." His cock moved between her legs. Lacey started kicking. The man spread her legs wider, and his boner pressed into her wet slit.

"Stop sir it's gonna rip my pussy!"

"Just a little rip through your pink tissue." The stiff cock pushed deeper, forcing her cunt walls to stretch. After a few strokes his hard shaft slid all the way into Lacey's squirming twat. When Gus sucked her aroused nipples Lacey gave up fighting.

"Girl, you got a body built to fuck."

"Really sir...? Say that again."

"Baby you got a body built to fuck! You sex goddess!" Lacey never fucked before and now she was a sex goddess. Giggling she lifted her hips eagerly, humping her pussy onto Gus's cock.

"Ooh yes, push your cock into me!" Lacey gripped his back as she humped. Gus drove his boner into her saliva-wet pussy. Soon his invading prick hit her hymen. The man reared back, slamming his cock through her cherry barrier.

It hurt like crazy, but it was exciting to have a big hard prick pushing inside her tight pussy. Gus fucked in and out with long strokes as he chewed on her rubbery nipples.

The pain turned into pleasure. Lacey moaned, lifting her ass off the rug, humping into his fuck strokes. Gus banged so hard his balls slapped her ass. The teen girl grunted with each cock stab and stared up into Gus's face. He looked so happy.

"Ooh Fuck me!"

Gus gripped Lacey's ass, pulling her twat onto his dick. She felt an orgasm building up and clung to his chest as spasms zipped up and down her tingling spine.

"Oh sir... I'm cumming!" Lacey arched in climax with her pussy clutching wildly at his thick shaft. Gus's head flew back... his cock exploded, flooding her cunt with jets of cum. Lacey's pussy muscles instinctively milked his prick.

Gus kissed her cheek. "Did you like that sweetie?"

"Oh, my gosh..." she panted. "It hurt at first, but it feels wonderful now... We fit together perfectly."

A text popped up on Lacey's cell. "Mom has a hot date. She wants me to spend the night at your place. Is that okay?"

"Hell yes honey." Gus grinned. "'I'm going to screw your hot little hole until you can't walk straight!"

Lacey giggled. "But what about my job?"

"Girl, your new job is in my bed."

"I'm not a girl anymore. You made me a woman. Now it's time to do a woman's job." Lacey pushed Gus down and mounted his dick, jiggling her tint tits in his face.. Soon they were in full-tilt fucking. Clawing at each other's backs, twisting their tongues together as their lusty bodies slapped together.

Gus squealed, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard as you want!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers