All Comments on 'Bengali Tigress'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

Lovely story for a lovely inspiration!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Great story. Loved the cultural clash between generations. Nicely done.

ChrisrovChrisrovover 3 years ago
Amazing

I could only hope that there is a continuation of this storyline.

Davester37Davester37over 3 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story. 5*. Now I shall have to look up your other work.

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing your work.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
EXOTIC !!!

WOW!!! What a fantastic story! I can not imagine the amount of research that you had to put into this story in order to make it so authentic, international, exotic, etc! This is clearly in my top three stories! (It may actually be #1). Thank You for sharing this incredible story!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was wonderful

Great story and characters. Thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago

Man, this story just grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. Excellent all the way through. From the "cold fish" to the blushing bride-to-be, what a transformation. When Daddy busted in to the room, I thought for sure the brown stuff had just hit the fan. So glad it turned out the way it did. Well done and five stars for sure.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Exotic, erotic, dramatic

And just plain romantic.

Thank you GG

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 3 years ago

I love it!

This was such a captivating story. I felt so invigorated after reading it. The perfect romance story.

SinnerseekerSinnerseekerover 3 years ago

Very good and engrossing tale .

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 3 years ago
Hayward's Reaction?

Great story!

I would have liked to seen Hayward's reaction when he found out they were getting married, and that she is Manjur's daughter!

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedover 3 years ago

Tremendous story! And also a tremendously talented story-teller to have created such a fun and entertaining story and presented it in such delightful way. Well done, Gone Gray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Again....

You fully engage thought and imagination. The idea of a seduction where the prey becomes a hunter.....just fun. Love grows in the most fascinating ways in your mind. Please continue to write as I and so many have found great pleasure in your work.

DP

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago
Aah

A wonderful story. So calm and romantic, no unnecessary drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your imagination and word craft are fantastic! I’ve been making my way through all of your works and just had to stop and say Thank You!!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Wow! Great story. Well written. Keep up the good work (writing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is, as others have said, a good story. My only significant criticism is that it feels a bit rushed, perhaps as if you were impatient to move on to something else or had a deadline that didn't allow you to develop the tale as fully as you would have liked.

Cillian2805Cillian2805over 2 years ago

Excellent, rollercoaster of emotions.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Very nice, although doesn't quite reach the depth of some of your other lovely stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great lead up to the final showdown between the three protagonists. Then the realities of the situation the parties have been painted into is solved in moments. If this was not fantasy there are two possible outcomes:

1. Tragedy of lifetime separation as the better outcome or death of the tigress as the most likely outcome.

2 Eventual marriage after several enforced separations and many stressful negotiations and family meetings and most likely the acceptance by Nick of the Moslem faith.

Either of these outcomes would take several fascinating pages to resolve. I think Gonegray could have stretched these fascinating characters over a much larger canvas. I would expect a sex scene on a tiger pelt in there somewhere as well as discussion of honour killing of misbehaving daughters.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it very much. I have to agree, though, with those commenters who suggest that it felt a little rushed. When I clicked on the fourth page, and realized that there were only two pages left, I wondered how you were going to pull it off. In hindsight, you spent almost as much time on Martin and the other men hitting on her as you did on her father. I would have liked a longer scene (or two) with the couple simply interacting without sex. You do these scenes so well in your other stories. Perhaps they could have a business meeting, sitting across a table, but unable to touch or exchange those smoldering looks. I scored it a 5, but it could have been even better.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Another time through - again, outstanding!! I love your writing!

EVLoverEVLover12 months ago

I’m happy for Baghini and Nick that her confrontation with her Father turned out as it did.

It could have easily turned out very badly, for both of them.

I imagine that it’s not often that a rich and powerful man, who wears his patriarchal religious beliefs on his shirt sleeves, will let go of his “control” over his children, and especially a daughter, like this.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

Excellent tale, told very well indeed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Couldn’t get into the story. I found his mental commentary very off putting.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft21 days ago

A lovely story. I quite enjoyed the ride. It would be fun to read any of their further adventures. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.

SIMILAR Stories