Benidorm is not the Norm

Story Info
Wife experiences new things on holiday.
6.8k words
2.47
40.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cilla and I got married we both had good jobs and friendly employers. Whilst our children were small we would go abroad for our holidays in the sun. Spain, Greek Islands, Turkey, Cyprus even Dubai one year when I got recognition for special accomplishments. Then the recession hit the economy. The Conservative Party under Cameron the Prime Minister, introduced the Austerity policy. The North of the UK got pumelled and poverty stricken. Jobs vanished, benefits were cut, crime increased, police numbers were reduced, hospital queues went round the block. Rich people got richer. Disabled people got less benefits with Nazi style constant checking on their health, when the NHS already has records of people's health. Companies closed down, some went abroad, others bankrupt.

Things got very tough at our home, we both ended up out of work. Eventually I found a job after 8 months. Then Cilla found a new job after 12 months . But we were both at the bottom of the ladder in our new jobs. All the work we had put into our previous jobs had gone down the toilet. We found ourselves on low pay and managed by younger people who had no clue how to people manage but are very ambitious and did not care about anyone else.

Eventually after 6 years of no holidays and staying at home when taking annual leave, we could finally afford to go on holiday abroad, due to Cilla getting a pay rise. But our holiday was only a budget package trip for a week.

Our kids were now teenagers who thought it was uncool to be on holiday with parents. So it was me, Ellis and Cilla my wife on our first holiday abroad on our own. Cilla was overjoyed to finally be going into the sun abroad. She seemed so horny and sex conscious which was so unusual for her. But I was glad she was so happy I planned for us to have a great time.

Before we went on holiday I had not known Cilla to be so wet down below and be so excited. I could slot in for a quickie without foreplay for the first time in our married life. In fact tables were turned as she orgasmed within minutes while I was nowhere near unloading. Quite often I was left with tent while she walked off smiling, like heaven sent.

When the day came we found that things had changed at the airport since our last trip. Security had gone much tighter since we last caught a flight. Crazy new laws meant you had to take your shoes and belt off, with an audience of hundreds of people, some who already done it and some who were going to have to do it themselves. Bored looking, overweight, miserable people in black uniforms, who did not notice anything around them, observed what went through the x-ray machine. Water bottles were taken off you and binned so you had to buy more on the other side of departure suite at the airport. Metal objects such as tin openers, multi tools, and portable kettles are all removed from your pockets and hand luggage.

Eventually after nearly 3 long hours of inactivity mixed with intense, mad minutes jostling with other people in queues, lifting heavy bags on to conveyor belts, finding and hiding your passports about 3 times, rushing towards boarding gates and finally waiting to get your seat on the plane while people in front of you rearranged their hand luggage between overhead lockers or under their seats before letting you past.

Unfortunately when we checked in, we had forgot to ask for the golden rule; to be sat together. It had been years since we had flown and had forgotten all the old skills. We didn't check our tickets for seat numbers until we got on the plane. So with no warning Cilla was sat about ten seats behind me. I was on the right side row in the third seat from the window while Cilla was on the left side also in the aisle seat.

We waved to each other and she called "Coo Eee!" So that I could see where she had ended up being sat. I waved back to her just in time to see...

"Hey Cilla, Coo Eee" was called from behind her, with sniggering and jiggling as people were laughing at her use of the word "Coo Eee."

"Coo Eee!" repeated by a group of lads all laughing as they said it, which made several passengers around them laugh too.

Strangers on the plane picked up on the humour and started to wave to each other shouting "Coo Eee!" Causing everyone to laugh and the air hostesses to smile as they walked up and down.

Cilla had turned around to see who it was that had imitated her. "Oh Hiya lads!" Cilla answered.

There seemed to be about five younger lads sat behind her all laughing and joking.

"Cilla come 'ere" one of the Lads called her over.

"Coo Eee!" shouted another. The lad she spoke to sounded a bit out of it, either from alcohol or some party drug. But Cilla didn't seem to notice anything, in her happy holiday mood. She shot over to where they were sat with her arms open wide to hug the lads.

"Hiya Clive! Hi Jim, and Oooh! James you are here too! Lucky you! Peter, Tony. Haha!" Cilla grinned, as all five lads hugged her and seemed delighted to see her. The lads got a quick grip on her ass and even her tits and they got away with it as they were all in such a good "meet and greet" mood.

Lots of laughing sniggering followed until they were told to sit down and fasten seat belts by the air hostess. As we were ready for take off.

Once we were airborne and the take off seat belt sign lit up. Cilla left the group of lads who all seemed to fancy her, even though she was at least 10 years older than each of them. She came to me and said.

"Sorry Ellis, they are such good company and funny I forgot to come over to you earlier. Are you ok? Good to go?"

"Yeah" I answered. "But who are they?" I asked.

Then a flight steward quickly appeared and said, "Sorry we need you to sit down quickly, the weather has changed."

Cilla turned around to head back to her seat but stopped and she said over her shoulder; "They are managers where I work."

"Will you sit down please?" said the very gay looking flight steward. Cilla quickly headed back to her seat. However the lads seemed to have rearranged the seating plan while she had talked to me. They had all moved and swapped seats with other passengers who had wanted to sit with their relatives. So lots of other passengers were pleased with the lads for organising the change of seats. I was a bit jealous as now Cilla was sat between two of them and was surrounded by three other lads one in front and two behind her.

"Thank you very much, cutie pie!" The gay attendant said as Cilla sat down and buckled up and started chatting to the two lads sat next to her.

After about 10 minutes of bumping about and dropping in the air the plane settled down and the seat belt lights went off. The lad in front of Cilla kneeled on his seat looking backwards. I think he was getting a good look down Cilla's top. She had put on a Bingo bra, which she usually only wore on a night out. But going on holiday meant she was very excited. She called it her Bingo bra because it caused men "to eyes down and look in!"

I saw alcohol being delivered to Cilla and her colleagues and laughing became louder. I was getting a bit alienated being sat on my own. So I got up to join them. Cilla did introduce me to the lads and I was included in the first bit of chat but then I got frozen out and over talked whenever I tried to join in. I had no drink and they seemed to be getting drunk. Embarrassment and anger is difficult to cope with when surrounded by lots men, women and children looking at you on a plane. I looked at Cilla who was so engrossed in conversation and laughing she did not notice me leave and head back to my seat.

I closed my eyes and counted backwards from 99 to calm myself. I repeated to myself "Relax she is just having fun with friends no need to be jealous." Then "98 Relax... 97 Relax ..." and I started to doze off into a sleep.

I got to about minus 93 when the elderly lady next to me nudged me and said, "I think you need to see this mate."

"What? What?" I said as I opened my eyes and awoke.

"Look there." The lady next to me said quietly, while she nodded her head forwards and slightly to the left. I looked in the direction she had suggested. I just about saw my wife head into one of the plane's lavatories.

"Its ok." I replied to the lady. "She is just going the loo probably because of the alcohol."

"Look look" whispered the lady again. I saw the toilet door shut again. I had just watched it shut after Cilla went in. Now it must have opened and shut again.

"What happened?" I said to the lady beside me.

"Well" she said "I haven't got my distance glasses on, but one of those lads had gone past the toilets and round the corner to where the trolley dolly's sit. When your missus went to the loo he followed her in. I think anyway. I'm not sure." after that she went back to her Sudoku book.

She whispered "Sorry man, was that your wife?" without looking up.

In shock I answered "Yeah."

I could not believe what had happened. It caused mind melt down. I was in the middle of a massively confused mind numbing headache causing a nasty pain in my forehead. Images swirled around my head. My wife cheating on me. Never thought that would happen. Anger and bad temper were overtaken by denial and thinking its a mistake. It cant be happening, not after all these years we have been together.

I went to get up and check who was in the toilet, but the elderly lady next to me grabbed my arm and held me down. "No don't" she said.

"Trust me it's for the best to stay here." she said.

Ten minutes pass, nothing happens. There are three toilets in this section. Two doors on one side of the plane and one opposite. People come and go from the other two lavatories but Cilla's stayed locked.

I look out the aeroplane window and see a ship in the sea below us. As I watch it, Cilla pats my arm as she walks back to her seat.

"Have a sleep darling." she says. "You look tired." As she goes past. I watch her sit down as James, the guy who was sat next to her appears in my eye line as he walks down the aisle. He sits next to Cilla. Both look very hot, flushed cheeks with messed up hair and creased clothes. Cilla notices me looking back at her and says something quietly so James stops flirting with her and sits back in his seat.

"Did he come out the same loo?" I ask the lady next to me. "Well I haven't got my distance glasses so I cant say 100% but definitely the same toilet or the one next to her."

Things seem to have calmed down with the lads next to Cilla. She seems to doze off with a satisfied look on her face. James the lad who I think might of been in the toilet with her, looks at me smugly, before turning to chat to his friends and show them images on his phone.

Things settle down although images continue to swirl through my mind. Eventually the pilot says, "We will be landing in 5 minutes."

Getting off the plane takes my mind off the drama. I don't know for sure my wife cheated on me, but it is there in the front of my head while I have to go through all the walking and procedures to enter Spain. I get our luggage off the carousel. Then I find the Holiday firm representative we booked with, to determine which coach is taking us to our hotel.

Cilla is groggy having had too much Vodka on the plane with her colleagues. "God they were funny!" she says as she wakes up and then zonks out again in the coach seat. An hour later and one bottle of water drunk, we get to our hotel, its a lovely place. I am pleased those lads from the plane are not staying here.

Our hotel is in the middle of Benidorm. One of the first towns that General Franco opened as a holiday resort. It started as a high class resort back in the 1960's & 70s but over time has become a bit down market with all sorts of lowlife, dirty and uncensored cavorting going on. Prostitutes, striptease, hen nights and stag parties are going on in abundance. Sun, sea, sex and sand happens permanently in Benidorm.

Cilla and I keep to our hotel the night we arrive and the next day as someone has a nasty hangover from all the vodka she drunk on the plane. On our third day, we have our first full day at the pool side. We meet a family of Brits with two small kids playing on inflatables. They occupy the sunbeds next to us. Cilla is back to her normal self today and is back in "full on" horny holiday mode.

As we made our way to the pool, on the staircase from the first floor apartments down to the pool area she grabbed me by the front of my swimming shorts and pulled me close. We kiss and then she gets my cock out of my shorts easily. She opens her legs and lifts her bikini bottoms away from her slot. I close in and amazingly my cock slides right in her. She is never this wet or horny back home. I don't think I've ever had her in public anywhere before. Her arms grip me hard, pulling me deep inside her. After half a dozen inward shoves I feel am I going to come. Then we hear adults, kids and parents coming up the stairs. Cilla shoves me out of her love chute causing my elasticated shorts bounce back up making me look decent just before the people turn from their flight of stairs onto ours.

"Buenos Dias" a guy says as he looks a Cilla's backside. "Precioso culo" he says to his friend as they walk by.

After a few mild alcoholic drinks while on the sunbeds, at about 11am Cilla takes off the long gown, which is a pale yellow colour with red flowers on. Although is very thin and see-through it does hide her naked flesh and makes her feel a lot more respectable while walking around the busy areas like the reception and dining area of the hotel.

Most couples staying in the hotel are in their twenties with small kids or not started a family yet. We being in our late thirties don't look as good. However it does not stop Cilla putting on a small two piece yellow bikini rather than a sensible all in one bathing costume. Her large wobbly arse and big nearly naked swinging tits get a lot of attention. But then again so do nearly all the women at the resort. It was like sex is in the air and at the fore front of everyone's mind in Benidorm. Even very large women in skimpy costumes get the eye off Stag do parties and locals.

As I'm daydreaming a very tanned, handsome chap wearing very well filled black speedos walks between me and Cilla's sunbeds. He places two drinks down on the small table. He totally ignores me and says;

"Ah Hello, you are very pretty in your bikini." to Cilla.

"Oh! Erm... Thank you! But who are these drinks off? Why are you here?" Said Cilla

The guy is looking Cilla up and down and replies "Well, I work here, behind the bar over there and we can see you had finished your drinks and because you are on holiday we try to look after you and bring you more of whatever you were drinking." He is grinning as he speaks with a foreign accent.

"Perro Sucio" is my name, he says. "I will see you later with more drinks if you wish" as he pats Cilla on her exposed bum cheek and leaves.

"Wow that was nice wasn't it?" says Cilla "free drinks off a handsome guy. What more could you want? Haha" as she slips a mouthful of strong double vodka with hardly any Coke in it down her throat.

"Oh that's nice she says as she watches the tight tanned bum cheeks of Perro Sucio walk away. Before he goes back behind the bar he waves to Cilla then he seems to circle his hands around his package in his speedos and then give a thumbs up sign and goes in.

"What is he like?" Cilla says. "Did you see what he did with his hands?" she says to me. "I bet that means I can have him if I want." She laughs.

"Good job I am a married woman!" she laughs as she leans over to kiss me and drops her hand on my cock in my baggy swimming shorts.

We have our inclusive arm bands on and go to the food area in the hotel for lunch. Quite basic choices; sandwiches, soups, ice cream, cake and custard almost school dinners. We sit at table 46, a number I like being a Valentino Rossi fan.

Back out into the sun to work on our tans. I cream up Cilla and do myself as the heat from sun rays is getting very strong. More alcohol drinks are delivered by the tight arsed guy from the bar several times. It gets to about 3pm and Cilla says

"Oh its too hot, I'm going to find some shade to cool down."

I use the opportunity to be the man "I can handle it, I love the sun." I say when really I have been burnt to a crisp. Cilla is gone.

The girl on the sunbed next to me says; "Did you not notice the bar guy signalled your wife to follow him over there?"

"What?" I say surprised. Cilla had gone without her gown also which she would never normally do due to her shyness.

"Where did she go?" I said.

"Oh! I should not have said anything sorry." The girl says as she rolls over onto her other side facing away from me.

"Which way did she go? At least give me a clue?" I ask. She doesn't speak but just points at the bar.

I wander over and ask if Perro Sucio is there. They all start laughing and say no one with that name works there.

One says "It translates as Dirty Dog". He says laughing his head off. I see a couple of barmen on their break watching something going on, out of the tourist area, behind the pool pump building. As I wander over I see a sign saying private staff only. I continue but the barmen noticed me coming and they wander off in the opposite direction. As I walk behind the pool house I see Cilla sitting on the floor with her bikini top off.

"Oh its you darling." she says. "I just had to get in the shade to cool down." She seems to have something on her chest. White blobs.

"What is that on your bare flesh?" I say.

"Oh just ice cream" she says, I had a 69 sorry no its a 99 off the ice cream man."

I don't like the look of blobs on her chest. She gets up and we walk back to our sun beds. "Its lovely ice cream." she says as she slides some of white sticky liquid on her finger and into her mouth. "It doesn't look like ice cream." I say starting to get angry. I don't want to touch another man's jism but I need to know if she cheated.

So I say "I might give it a try." And extend my finger to taste some.

Cilla suddenly goes sideways away from me, I look down to see an inflatable crocodile slip away to the left after my wife's foot stepped on it. Her foot now not supporting her causing my wife to fall to the right, strait into the swimming pool. She is shocked by the sudden cold water immersion and takes a moment to find her feet and then stands up. Her small yellow bikini top is around her waist and her large tits are being eyed up by lots of pensioners sitting under a big sun canopy. They all cheer Cilla. She realises what has happened so she walks closer to them and bends forwards, bowing, as when meeting a member of the royal family. Then she turns away and brings the bikini top back up into place and gives me a big smile.

"Well that cooled me down quite a bit!" she says, as she laughs and sits in the sun to dry off. Needless to say the ice cream or cream jism evidence is gone. I again worry that I am being jealous and imagining her cheating on me, and if I raise the question and am wrong, I will look like a jealous teenager who doesn't trust his partner, and then get given a bin bag full of clothes and told to leave. So again I could not question her.

We had a few drinks that night and watched a comedian on stage outdoors in the bar area that night. I am making good progress with Cilla later that evening in bed but I am too slow and she falls asleep. I have had that orgasm from on the stairs that morning a "hairs-breath" away from blasting out all day.

Next morning for breakfast a couple are sitting in our seat number 46. A staff member says; "Well its not actually your seat, you can sit anywhere, you were just shown to that seat by the waiter the first time you arrived. You have kept sitting there when you didn't need to."

12