All Comments on 'Benidorm is not the Norm'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lion King

Whore is fucking the Lion King now? Sucking a black pool hall out of the whore's vagina is a.amazing feat. I believe backdoor's brains boogied out last time he took a crap. This can't possibly be a serious effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i hope the wife,hubby and the writer catch aids

weak men and whore women sucks.give women a bad look.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
seriously?

The fantasy of a cuck.

No real man would put up with such shit from his wife.

Why are most these stories from Englishmen?

Maybe I should visit England.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

That's all we need!! This side of the Atlantic starting the awful cucky wimp genre. Give it up for goodness sake!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not good

No real explanation why she would cheat and no explanation why there is no confrontation at all at any time. So easy to go to airplane lavatory and catch her. Not a good cuck story at all.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Are these two retarded?

Are these two retarded? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question?

Your story is rubbish. There is bucket load of spineless writers on this site.

Welcome to the fold.

I know it is a fiction, but story (in order to be Ok) has to make some logic.

Yours misses it from the start to the end.

PS: try to put pool ball in your mouth, see what are the chances?

-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Liked The Mallard

I liked The Mallard and gave it 5*s, But this story is just stupid; very cartoonish, and not in a good way. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So next year send her

By herself, with a one-way fare and disappear while she is gone. With everything you own and all the cash. The kids aren't yours, so they are old enough to care for themselves. P.S. do not leave a note or your wedding ring, hock it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re a douchebag

The political drivel you spewed at the start made your idiocy a non starter. What a moron. People like you deserve to be cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh no!

I thought it was only the yanks who wrote pathetic cuck stories. I totally forgot about men from Up north. They were of course the men who voted in the last labour government, that just about bankrupted the uk and obliged cameron and co to bring in austerity. Unfortunately the north were less able to cope with reality than the south were, and tried to hang onto outdated ideas and methods. Perhaps that’s why they write cuck stories???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so time to grow some balls and dump the slut move on there is better women out there than that hate these dumb cuck stories where the hubby is the wimp don't bother with any more

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
UNUSUAL

But I agree with ALL of the Anon comments. This is a PATHETIC AND POORLY WRITTEN STORY 1* and only because that is the lowest possible. All of the characters were poorly described and innacurately constructed. The author needs some education and I hope his/her stories improve! They have nowhere else to go but up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the

What do you say about this story only feels rushed doesn’t make sense could go on but please leave your political thoughts out of the story please as all of the people that read this kill the story straight away as noticed you are really trying to get yourself noticed well to start off you are going the wrong way about it please stop think look at other people stories and get advice from them if possible just don’t jump straight in like you know what you are doing don’t get me wrong have read some of your stories and they are really good but this all I can say is just stop now and think please before you really really upset more people

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A piece of shit story.

Just cuck material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly 😝 husband.....

.......silly story. Maybe a kid wrote this...😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Probably not the worst story ever, but definitely a contender.

Do the gene pool a favor and never have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Parody?

Was this written with “tongue in cheek” so to speak? I hope so because otherwise it is pathetic.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anon, clearly

You got me with that one man. But I am happy to see that you are triggered by looking for and reading my comments. Thank you for the input. I don't think Musafa or Mustafa are black names. I think they are both from the Arabic conquerors of Africa. Back names , since the 70s, are very unique and not difficult to recognize at a glance. Thanks for your help, and keep reading.

Rw43Rw43over 4 years ago
This story reads even worse than it tells

Your introductory comments about the economy show some maturity, if not intelligence, but that maturity is contradicted by the nature of your story.

What you seem to have "shared" with us--boy, are we lucky or what?--is a collection of jack-off fantasies that have no resolution or completion because you always climaxed before finishing the thought.

Good thing you are so quick on the trigger or we might have wasted some serious time on this sludge.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
If that was supposed to be funny

it came off as childish, with British cuck accent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bloody awful

2* only cause they erase the 1's

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pretty bad one and I guess the guy she fucked on the plane from her job fucks her regularly at work . She seems like an every day pig who always cheated on hubby but never got caught. He is a clueless idiot who knows but doesn’t want to know so he m as led believe he’s not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First

First thing he should have done when they got home is divorce the slut..As for Benidorm next year the money is on her having a few trial runs before then.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Cilla?

Come on, nobody can be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

would of been better had you not started with your left wing rent boy rant!!!!!!!!!!! its a sex story page not a political page you nonce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ennek az írónak teljesen más tevékenység után kellene néznie,mert értéktelen,undorító írásai minősíthetetlenek,de több írását soha nem olvasom el,bőven elég volt kettőt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Political shite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous