Benidorm is not the Norm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy who had been in our seat wanders over to us a few minutes later. Cilla and I are in seat 44 now. "Is everything alright? "

He says with a London accent. I was about to say he was in our seat but I look up and see a 6 foor 4 inch massive black guy standing over me.

"Oh yeah fine." Says Cilla. "You just arrived?" she asked.

The big guy breaths in showing his body builder type frame and massive biceps then turns around to talk to Cilla, "Yeah just a couple of days ago. Do you like it here?" he asks.

"Oh yeah." She says. "Lots of fun going on all over the place." She says and when she thinks I am not looking winks at the guy.

"I am Cilla and this is Ellis." She says.

"Hi there I'm Winston and this is my wife Bertha" he says as his wife joins him at our table. As tall as Winston is, Bertha is just as wide and dressed in one of those very colourful African dresses that show off her big bottom and massive chest. She also has a very large waist.

After a minute or so they walk off heading towards the pool. "The people you meet on holiday." Cilla says. "I never thought I'd speak to a couple from London did you?"

"No, no never. Southerners don't like Northerners do they?" I replied.

"Well Bertha seemed to like you she kept giving you the eye, did you not notice?" said Cilla. I decided to stay calm and not get drawn into an argument. I had noticed Winston giving Cilla the eye.

But anyway I just replied "No, no, I don't notice things like that. I am a married man! After all!" I said.

Cilla smiled and reached out and squeezed my hand. "You are a lovely man darling." She said and kissed my cheek.

We headed out to the pool area and guess who was on our sunbeds. Winston and Bertha. "Oh not you again" laughed Cilla.

"What have we done this time?" said Winston. "Robbed your seats yet again? No way?" he said.

Cilla sat down on a unoccupied sunbed next to Winston and Bertha. "Have a look around for a unused sunbed daring" said Cilla to me, "And bring it over here."

As I wandered away I noticed the barman bring drinks over to Bertha wearing the same speedos with his tight arse on display. Bertha was all over him. Winston was engrossed chatting to Cilla. So he did not see Perro Sucio take Bertha's hand and lead her away behind the Pool house where Cilla had been earlier in the week. From a discrete distance I watched them start kissing. Bertha wasted no time getting his speedos off and working his knob. He got her dress off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. A big black naked body was open to the elements.

Perro pushed Bertha onto her knees and slid his big "speedo-free" tool into her mouth. She loved it. Worked it well for several minutes. He pulled out of her mouth and fired his white jism all over her face, neck and massive tits. His jism stood out on her black skin. It looked exactly like what Cilla had on her chest on the previous day.

"Bastard" I mutter under my breath. Then I see the same two barmen walk up to watch what is going on.

Bertha is now bent over a white plastic chair. Perro taps her feet so she opens her legs wide. She has massive thighs and huge bum cheeks. Perro admires her luscious thunder thighs and massive bubble butt. He rubs his cock up one side of her inner thigh, slaps her slot and then rubs his cock down the inside of Bertha's other thigh.

Next, I see Perro Sucio slide his tight ass against her bum. With one hand he lines up his big speedo boy and shoves it up her cunt.

Bertha groans. "Ughhhhh!" The two guys watching squirm as her big fat buttocks spread out wide as Perro forces his cock deep inside her pressing his junk hard against her ass.

Perro thrusts slowly but very hard. Each stroke causes his face to cavort, until he unloads deep inside Bertha. He wipes his cock on her big dress and hands it to her to put back on. Then he puts his speedos on and heads back to work.

Bertha takes 5 minutes to recover, before cleaning herself up and head back to the sunbeds.

We spend the remainder of the day in the sun chatting to the London couple. Cilla seems to have a great time chatting to Winston, whereas I who, had seen what Bertha had done was not too keen on talking to her much.

We sat together at Cilla's request for our evening meal in the hotel restaurant. We arranged to meet up and head into town for a few drinks that evening.

At 9pm we head out. Cilla has put a silver all in one piece dress with big slits up the side of the skirt. It has a tight section immediately below her chest which emphasises how large her tits are.

Cilla has a few dances with me, but unfortunately I have the rhythm of a farmer driving his tractor over a ploughed field. Cilla is looking a bit disappointed until Winston asks her dance. He has great moves and is a class dancer. Cilla spends long periods on the dance floor with him. They are so good together other people stop dancing to watch them. Meanwhile Bertha and I spend the alone time getting drunk.

By the middle of the night Bertha and me are smashed. Winston and Cilla aren't as bad as me but are wobbly.

"I think we had best make a move back to our hotel." Winston says, "Because we will fall asleep in this night club if we don't go now."

Winston links arms with Cilla and they head for the door. I grab Bertha and nearly give myself a hernia getting her on her feet. She leans on me and I put my arm around her as we stagger after our partners.

Once out in the fresh air, we become even more drunk. It takes ages to get back to the hotel. Bertha has a feel of my ass when we are half way back while Winston is ahead with Cilla.

Eventually we all get into the lift in our hotel reception and head up to the first floor. Winston opens the door to his apartment and I carry Bertha in followed by Cilla. Winston puts on Bob Marley music and fixes all four of us some Malibu and coke. Bertha and I sit on the couch and Cilla and Winston dance to the music. It gets hot in the lounge so Winston opens the balcony sliding door to let cool air in. He and Cilla now go out onto the balcony and dance there to keep cool. Bertha has a go at opening the front of my trousers but I am almost asleep. I shut my eyes as the alcohol takes over.

Maybe 20 minutes or so later I wake up as I feel something pleasant coursing through me. I open my eyes and see Cilla leaning over the balcony railings. Winston lifts up the back of her dress and her white bum cheeks glow in the night sky. She has no knickers on. I don't register what is happening as I look down and see Bertha sucking my cock. It is huge and about to fire spunk all over her. I push her head off me as I do a double take looking at Cilla. Has Winston got his dick out?

Yes he has and walks behind Cilla and guides his long black cock up her pussy. "Arghhh" I hear from her as Winston pushes deep into Cilla. I can't believe what I am seeing, but then things black out once again as my eyes shut due to alcohol.

I'm not sure if I was out for 30 seconds or 10 minutes. But when I open my eyes Winston is still pushing hard into Cilla. They have the same rhythm going as Buffalo Soldier playing on the stereo. Cilla's feet are lifted off the balcony floor during Winston's in strokes. His tight black ass pushes up against Cilla's wide wobbly white buttocks.

A group of people are gathered on the ground under the balcony watching Cilla get fucked. As Cilla orgasms the crowd cheer.

"Am I dreaming or is this for real?" I wonder as the alcohol causes the room to start to twirl.

Is Cilla cheating on me I wonder, as Winston starts to judder as he pushes into my wife. Between his legs I see his bollocks start to rise and fall as he pumps his spunk deep in Cilla. I feel my eyes close again but this time I don't wake up until around 9am when the sun hits my face. I am still in Winston's apartment. With a banging headache I wander round until I find the bedroom. I see both Cilla and Bertha asleep naked with Winston in the middle of them. Am I dreaming as I giddely head back to my room, and try to sort myself out. Paracetamol, a shower, a cup of tea and I start to feel a bit better. Where is my wife I wonder as I start to think straight. She wanders into our room about thirty minutes later with her silver dress on. But Cilla is walking like she has a massive Marrow squashed in her arse and she cannot get it out.

We hug each other and get into our bed and sleep until noon. We feel a bit more human in the afternoon and I consider asking what has been going on as I try to remember last night.

Cilla denies all knowledge of Winston having her over the balcony of his apartment. "I'm sure I saw him slide his cock in you!" I said.

"Boy you have some dirty dreams don't you hubby? " she says as she heads away to the shower.

"Did I imagine last night" I say to myself as I scratch my head trying to think straight. I have no proof so I had best drop it I say to myself.

It takes us both until the last day of our holiday to recover from that night out with Winston and Bertha. Our suntan's have really made us look healthy, and we dress in our smartest clothes for our last night away. The evening entertainment is a magician who is also a hypnotist.

Before the show starts we see him wander around the room looking at the women in the audience. He chooses 5 which includes Cilla and Bertha. They all go back stage to prepare as assistants for the show.

The lights dim and the show starts. He comes on stage with his five assistants.

"Hello everyone" he says. "I'm Mustafa Hardy and I hope you enjoy my show. My show is for adults only. "

"I apologise because as my name suggests I "must have a hard on" for my hypnotism to work. Every woman in the audience laughs while looking at the front of his trousers. He calls up his first assistant and does a card trick with her. The card she had chosen earlier goes missing but evetually turns up inside her bra, which she removes in front of the audience. She returns to her seat looking embarrassed as the audience saw her knockers due to her choice of skimpy bra that she chose to wear that night.

The next assistant has been hypnotised and every time Mustafa says the word "chest" she pops open her top and shows the audience her bare chest. Everyone laughs. When he says "closed" she puts her tits away. No one knows what happened to her bra until Mustafa shows it to the audience when his assistant isnt looking. Then he hides the bra away down the back of his trousers.

Bertha comes up next. He gets her to lie back on a low table. He asks her if she plays table tennis. "No I've never played that game." She says. Mustafa goes around to the other side of the table where he picks up a table tennis bat. Bertha is now laying back with her legs open. "Serve" Mustafa says, then a ping pong ball fires out of her vagina, bounces once on the table and Mustafa can't hit it. "One nil to you" he says. "Serve" he says again and another ping pong ball fires out of Bertha's fanny low and fast so once again Mustafa is unable to return the serve. The whole audience are laughing as each ping pong ball fires out of her love hole. The final ping pong ball fires out between Berth's legs but is on an elastic band attached to her clit, so as Mustafa goes to hit the ball, it springs back all the way inside her fanny. In total 11 ping pong balls fired out of her fanny.

Next assistant was quite a portly twenty something girl. Mustafa says to the audience we are going to turn things around here. We all have cows milk in our day to day food. To pay the cows back for their kindness, my assistant is going to provide human milk for these two calves. Mustafa says "Mamories" to his helper.

She becomes robotic in her motions, hypnotised she takes off her top revealing her massive tits in a big bra. While she undoes the front clasp of her bra Mustafa brings on stage a machine covered with a black sheet with gold stars on.

Mustafa pulls the sheet off and shouts " Tadarhhhh" as the milking machine is revealed. Meanwhile assistant number 4 reveals her big baps.

Mustafa says "Here we have lovely human udders." He jestures to assistant number 4 to lie flat on the bench which she does again in robotic and hypnotized fashion. Her large breasts hang down from her chest as she leans forward on the bench. Mustafa attaches chrome nipple suckers on to both nipples, The machine starts sucking out white milk. Quite soon a large clear bottle begins to fill up with white liquid. A side tube comes out of the bottle has a teat attached to the end of the tube. The first baby cow begins to suck on the milk. All goes well and when its tummy is filled it moves away to be replaced by calf number 2. The audience are amazed and laughing as the young girls milk flows through tubes and into the calf's mouth. Eventually the pump has drawn all of the milk out of the girl's udders and her empty and now flat tits now dangle lifelessly from her chest. The crowd cheer and clap hands as the two calves and flat chested girl are lead off stage.

Next up is Cilla. I am a bit worried what is going to happen to my wife. A pool table is wheeled on to the stage.

"I will be doing some trick shots" says Mustafa, as Cilla walks around the table striking poses just like models on a TV game show. Mustafa does several shots bending balls and bouncing them into the pockets, until only the black ball and the white remain. Mustafa says "Now I asked my assistant if she likes black balls?" To which she replied; "Yes."

"So my final trick shot is to sink the black ball into her middle pocket." Says Mustafa.

Cilla hops up onto the pool table and sits with her fanny open over the corner pocket her legs spread wide. One leg along the table side cushions then 90 degrees open her other leg follows the next side cushion. The magician Mustafa says "Black Ball" and Cilla seems to zone out. He positions a large black buzzing dildo lined up to Cilla's fanny.

Before I can get out my seat, Mustafa hits the white cue ball really hard, which then hits the black ball which fires across the pool table right into the fake bollocks of the dildo and slaps it hard right in and up Cilla's pussy. She is so wet it goes completely in her pussy that it cannot be seen. The audience stand up, clap, cheer and are laughing hysterically as the buzzing dildo causes her to orgasm and squirt love juice all over the blue velvet pool table top.

I see Mustafa whisper something to Cilla and she comes back awake. Mustafa puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out her knickers and gives them to her. She puts them back in his pocket smiles at him and says "You keep them as a reminder of tonight." Then gives him a kiss and hops down off the table and comes over to me. "Hiya baby" she says as we call it a night.

We are up for 5.45am the next morning, in the foyer of the hotel waiting for the coach to take us to the airport for our flight home. Six hours later we arrived back at the UK airport where everything is dripping with rain.

Cilla is no longer in a good mood or feeling sexy or ready for any quick sex at all. Back to normal life now so she shows no interest in men and is totally trustworthy. I decide to let what went on in Benidorm to stay in Benidorm even if it was not be the norm.

But we have booked to go again next year. Hmmm.

P. S. A few days after we got home from Benidorm, I was going down giving Cilla oral sex. I was sucking her flange when a black pool ball popped in my mouth. I nearly chocked to death but managed to cough it out.

Well that's some momento from that holiday I thought!

The End.


12