All Comments on 'Benji and Meredith'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Heartwarming story!

I guess it sometimes takes guys a long time to grow up.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just the right stuff

This is the exact thing I look for at LE, not to mention the times that simply require a heartwarming tale of pure love to pull us through the day. Thanks again and looking forward to more of your stories. A 5!

postoak2020postoak2020over 3 years ago

Best Friends

Well done. Great love story. Best friends make the best mates

Love your stories Sister

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Another heartwarming and enchanting tale, clearly drawn with all the characters necessary. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“I decided to wait until I had actual feelings for someone instead of just jumping into bed with colleagues like I've been doing for almost 10 years." She belongs to the streets… having been run through by who knows how many men for 10 years she’ll grow bored with him, and he’ll be concerned about the advanced skills she displays, wondering which of her lovers she’s thinking of when she demonstrates something new for him. Less than a year before she’s having “meaningless” sex with doctors on the ward again… meaningless to her anyway. Both of their martyrdoms in protection of their friendship were a colossal waste… now they’ll never know who the other is comparing them to in the sack, or who they’re pursuing for the variety they’re both used to now. Erotic couplings, not Romance…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BENJI WAS A PATHETIC CHARACTER!! RATHER A STUPID ROMANCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love love this heartwarming story. I don't know how I rabbit-holed here. I just know that I'm glad I did. I admire Meredith's strength and maturity, and the message was put forth so well. Just lovely.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Long time between start and Happy End ….. but this sounded definitely real, not like a hollywood sweet cheesy romance, no a hard work and many miles down the road the happy beach ending ….. sweet lovely romance , thank you for sharing

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

BENJI WAS AN ASSHOLE, A SELFISH PRICK!!

SHE DESERVED SOMEONE BETTER

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2 stars for Benji being a selfish bitch

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Benji's mother was a skank who went out experimenting while married with the cuck husband's permission!! What advice can cucks and skanks give!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why are old bitches like Carol always interfering in the relationships of younger gen!!

Benji was a pathetic loser, a slut like his mother and father!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same here....2 stars....Benji was just awful

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not your best by far. Neither MC had much going for them and I had trouble even caring what happened to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
10 December- "Hey Twister—Letters to my dead twin" has been submitted in the Letters and Transcripts section and should be published in the next few days. It's fairly lengthy (25k words) but can easily be read in sections. I'll be honest- I like romance and happy endings. My...