Bennet's Mom (Has Got it Going On)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking them in my hands, I asked her, "How do you like your nipples played with?"

She practically squeaked at having her tits touched and I stifled a chuckle. She told me, "I'm not really sure. I know that I don't like having them squeezed to death."

"Got it."

I watched her facial expressions almost clinically as I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, increasing the pressure gradually. With each notch of intensity I added, Ella's breaths changed from light and needy to satisfied and punchy. I pushed slightly too far and she gasped with a bit of pain, so I lowered it back down to where she was just at the edge of pain and pleasure. I released one of her nipples and, with my right hand, trailed my first two fingers down between her breasts, over her full stomach, to the top of her shorts. I ran those fingers across her skin, less than an inch below the waistband, and thoroughly enjoyed the way her hips arched toward me, eager, silently wanting.

I positioned my fingers at the first of a line of buttons on her shorts. She moaned a tiny, turned-on moan exactly how I'd hoped. I instructed, "Tell me you want it. Tell me exactly what you need."

It took Ella a few seconds to find her voice through her squirming need. Finally, deliciously, she just said, "I need you to touch me. To take me. Please."

I grinned up at her. "Good."

With her permission -- more than that, her need -- confirmed and secured, I unbuttoned her shorts. Each button undone revealed another inch of her panties, a skimpy thong that matched her bra. Dark, curly pubic hair spilled just slightly past the boundaries of the lace, and I smiled at the fact she kept a womanly bush despite her more compulsively heterosexual desire to please men, even if it meant sacrificing her own pleasure. That small act of defiance against norms could be nurtured and fostered to make her a daring, self-reliant woman, no matter how she identified.

I slid her shorts off her legs. Down by her feet, then, I kissed my way back up, making sure not to leave an inch of her untouched before I even got to the main event. With my lips on her right thigh, my left hand studied each dimple and stretch mark from her left hip, down, and cross to her inner thigh. With each millimeter I got closer to her pussy, Ella's breaths came louder and more urgent out of her full, parted lips. Bit by bit, I pulled her underwear down from her hips, not even daring to look at her pussy until she was fully naked for me.

I spread her legs further apart. She revealed her sex to me. Darker than the rest of her body, her gorgeous pussy invited me in like the summer evening beginning to unfold around us. Her pubic hair was luscious and silky, freshly cleaned with a soap that smelled a tiny bit of flowers. Her labia were a good size and swollen with arousal, protecting the secret of her clit and cunt. I brushed my first two fingers up either side, watching the muscles in her legs twitch with the craving for touch. I dipped my thumb into her wetness, slicking it so that I could begin to rub her clit.

"Please, just-" Ella scooted down a little bit, nudging herself closer to my face. She said, "I need you to eat me out. I really, really do."

Satisfied that she was thoroughly warmed up, I flashed her a quick smile as I hooked my arms around her hips and brought her closer to my lips. I inhaled deeply, letting her intoxicating aroma envelop me. Then, I devoured her hungrily, diving into her clit. Immediately, a moan escaped my lips, vibrating into her cunt and causing her to moan, too.

I hadn't tasted a pussy so good in a long, long time. The initial burst of sweetness was undeniable and divine, there was something more. A subtle undercurrent of bitterness enticed me. And then, just as I thought I had unraveled all her juices' secrets, a gentle sourness emerged, creating an enchanting symphony of tastes on my palate.

A shiver of anticipation ran through my body knowing I'd be able to spend as long here as I wanted, savoring and languishing between her legs. I let out a soft moan, unable to contain the sheer delight that coursed through my veins. For the first time in months, I let myself truly and fully get lost in eating her out in a way I hadn't allowed myself.

I closed my eyes to savor the moment fully. Each subsequent circle of my tongue around her clit was a dance of pleasure, a passionate rendezvous between me and my conquest. Her juices dripped down my chin as I indulged, shameless. I didn't care; I was lost in the moment, consumed by the intense pleasure that pulsed through me.

When she came for the first time, her nectar burst forth, flooding my mouth with an explosion of sweetness that made my senses reel. I had tasted paradise--a forbidden pleasure that was now mine to relish. How anyone could avoid vacationing here was beyond me. I held her tight to my face as she bucked to get away, the pleasure overwhelming her. I could let her stop there, with one powerful orgasm, but a few truths stayed in my mind: 1) she would compare every experience of someone going down on her to this moment, and 2) honestly, I couldn't resist the urge to explore her textures with my tongue.

I delved even deeper into the folds of Ella's cunt with my fingers, easing up on her clit as they penetrated her. I let her ease off that first orgasm for a few moments, coaxing her g-spot with the curls of my fingers. Her juices were warm and velvety, a tantalizing embrace that sent a thrill through me. I swirled my fingers within her, feeling the slippery texture as I teased out its hidden treasures.

My fingers danced inside of her, eager to explore every nook and cranny, as I matched the pace of my flicking tongue to the movements of my fingers. The movements became more rhythmic, more passionate, as I got into it fully, not caring how loudly she moaned or how much she gushed around my hand, dripping down onto my favorite lounger cushions.

Juice dribbled down my chin, and I didn't care about the mess. It only added to the hedonistic pleasure of the moment. My fingers moved with a heightened sense of purpose, each touch and each taste drawing me deeper into the embrace of her cunt. I felt the telltale early clenching of her cunt around my two fingers and I added a third since she was wet enough.

I slowed down as she approached that second orgasm, keeping her near the peak until I felt the hard, intense clench that signaled she was at the climax of her pleasure. Then I deepened my fingers as she began to spasm around them, sucking and licking at her clit frantically. Her moans broke through my haze of enjoyment, lower and more constant than the higher-pitched moans she'd started with. For the first time, I noticed that the sun was beginning to set behind her, casting a halo around her braids, but that also meant I needed to finish up.

So I soothed her through the orgasm until it fizzled around into just warmth and wetness. I stood up and kissed her on the lips, handing her my towel. I chuckled at her post-orgasm expression, "Wouldn't want to ruin your shorts; they're cute."

Ella sat up, delirious from pleasure. She swiped her hand over her sweat-lined forehead and breathed in and out several times. She took the towel from me and held it to her chest for a moment, still trying to turn her brain back on. After a minute, she said, "Thank you. That was..."

Her voice trailed off as she started to clean herself up.

I shook my head and lifted her chin up to meet my eyes. I told her, "Anyone can learn to do that, even if it starts out just okay." I helped her button her shorts and shirt back up and added, "All it is, really, is listening to your partner. And you speak up so they have something to listen to if they aren't experienced enough to listen to your body."

"I appreciate the advice, Dr. Seymour."

I laughed out loud that time. "I think you've earned the right to call me Diana now."

Quietly, she repeated back, "Diana."

12