All Comments on 'Ben's Day Ch. 03'

by CassiusDelarro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 5 years ago
A welcome refresh to the time travel/control theme!

Well written and engaging, with great world building and pace.

Plenty of opportunities to explore, and lots of them threads waiting to be woven into your tapestry of a story!

Can’t wait to read your next chapter.

Cheers,

Dennis

James7594James7594over 5 years ago
A brilliant twist to a classic Time Loop story

What you have done here is a great thing my friend! You have managed to write a classic Time Loop story with all the elements that make a story great. You have made the series engaging and filled with suspense. So much so that I am at the edge of my seat hoping that you will be able to finish this story to the very end. So many Time threads, so many untold stories and so many possibilities lurk just around the corner for you to either use or hint for the reader to develop in their minds. The potential divergences and the database in his Phone. The character barely hinted like Aishling as well as the older characters. So many variation and the endless ways a day can go. You have given us readers a true marvel to gaze upon and enjoy. Please do keep up the amazing work and I sincerely hope to see more of this series in the near future.

J. Jamie Dupane

SirMelonSirMelonover 5 years ago
I’ve really enjoyed your story and have followed it since the first one came out.

Thank you for the story. I’m looking forward to where it goes from here. It’s really good so far. I’m sad Vic is such a bad person. I hope they both end up happy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great idea but really needs to progress rather than just rehash with miner variations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous