Bens Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evening Ted, yes, my day went very well. Mind if I watch the game with you guys?"

The girls were at a game apiece and not looking very strong for the third and final game when from nowhere specific they hit a burst of energy pulling off a last minute victory, which made everyone from our team happy since it was parents night. Not much can be worse in a kid's eyes than inviting your parents to the game and then losing, there was much jubilation all around. As the gym was emptying red asked if I would mind waiting a few minutes and walk with her to her car, no I didn't mind, it was the right thing to do. At her car I stood to her left and opened the door after she'd unlocked them electronically.

"Thank you Ted, it's nice to know chivalry isn't dead after all. Do you have time for a coffee or is it late enough that you need to go? I only live a few streets over, I baked cookies yesterday, you're welcome to share them."

Pondering where this might be going, I thought what the hell, can't hurt to have a cup of coffee and a few cookies.

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea, I'll follow you."

I found her house to be sparsely furnished, as I looked around, she laughed a little and said, "I'm a minimalist, probably to an extreme. I have other furnishings I'm simply too lazy to get them out of storage."

Thinking I was on the right track I offered to help, "I could help you, I have a truck and trailer, I can probably round up a few guys and get it done in a day."

For whatever reason that pissed her off, her body language and demeanor changed instantly, "I don't need you or anyone else to do things for me, I'm quite capable. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks, I'm suddenly tired, maybe another time for coffee."

I said nothing, I turned away, walked to the door and exited thinking *screw her* the last thing I needed in my life was her melodramatic shit. There seemed to be no level ground with this chick, one minute she's up, the next she's down and God forbid you're near when things take a turn for the worse, there were other women in town to treat me nice, I didn't want or need her if this was normal. I went about my daily routine as though I still had no idea where she lived or had asked me for coffee, I saw her at the diner a few days later.

Plunking her butt on a counter stool I left and went into the kitchen, ignoring her completely. One of the gals took her order, I stayed in the kitchen or my office the entire time she ate, after she'd left Cynthia found me and told me she was gone. We had begun serving evening meals about five weeks prior with a rousing success, I stayed on to help in the kitchen as the supper crowd filtered in. I didn't see her again until the following Tuesday when I went to the freshman girl's basketball game, the eighth grade class was having a fund raiser to buy band uniforms with a bake sale and an interesting alternative.

A one-dollar donation or a kiss for five dollars, there were five women and six male teachers who volunteered for the kissing booth. The rules were simple, no open mouth kissing, no same gender kissing, no one under the age of 18. The guys were mostly new hires or fairly new, handsome, fit and single, they were getting a large amount of business. Of the women were Mrs. Farady, a math teacher and a genuine looker, late twenties and cute as a button, Miss Holloway, a thirty something art teacher with a questionable reputation, Red the administrator and Elaine Grundby, a shorter slightly chubby English teacher in her mid to late thirties who seemed to go out of her way to always look frumpy.

You can guess how things were going, the three slimmer more attractive appearing women were getting a decent amount of business and Elaine a smattering at best. Standing in line I caught Red look my way a few times, when I got to the front of the line, I bypassed all of them going directly to Elaine, with a surprised look on her face she smiled. Looking to the right I noticed Red looked a bit peeved, good, screw her and the horse she rode in on, I'll give my money to one who'll appreciate the attention.

With a smirk on my face and in a voice just loud enough for the others to overhear I took out a five and gave it to Elaine, she leaned over the table puckered and smooched me. I stood straight, handed her a hundred-dollar bill and asked if that was enough to cover five. She nodded enthusiastically, I came around the end of the table, took her in my arms and actually kissed her, taking my time in between each one, the final one I slipped my tongue against hers, she slightly touched mine and we broke. She was flush, cheeks a bright red, breathing a bit erratically. Walking to the front of the table I asked if five hundred dollars would buy me dinner with her on Friday night.

"What, wait, you ... you want to take me to dinner Friday? If I say yes what's the catch?"

"You have to dress up, put on a little war paint, a pretty dress and a smile on your lovely face, I've seen you that way before at weddings, shouldn't be hard."

I knew the other women were staring at us and I didn't give a damn. I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a smug look asking if she was willing without speaking.

"Sure, sure, I'll go to dinner with you, money up front, it's for the kids." She smirked and giggled softly.

I put five hundred-dollar bills in her hand, told her I would pick her up at six and walked into the game. I didn't look back but I could sense the daggers going into my back from Charli's eyes, thinking she might want to sit next to me and have it out I chose to sit in the middle with several parents, if she was prone to do that sort of thing there wouldn't be any room. Our girls lost by seventeen points, to say there were a lot of long faces would be fairly accurate, walking to my truck I noticed a figure leaning against the front fender. It was who I thought it would be, Charli.

With an angry look she nearly spat out the words, "Could you have been anymore of an ass? Why didn't you just spit in my face? I'd have given you five kisses for a hundred dollars, you are such an ass sometimes."

Putting my hand up I took a deep breath before I spoke, "To start with what the F are you rambling on about? Spit in your face, what's that all about and why would you care, you basically told me to fly a kite the last time we were together. You need to make up your mind Charli, are you going to be someone who gives a shit or are you going to continue being a test pilot in a broom factory, cuz I sure as hell don't need this steaming pile of crap anytime we're in close proximity. Now move your ass so I can leave."

With arms folded across her chest, a scowl on her face and steam rising from her ears she moved to the side, as I walked past her she muttered just loud enough for me to hear, "Fuck you Ted."

I closed the door, opened the window and stared at her, "You know what you need Charli? You need someone to throw you on the bed and screw you into oblivion, you need to get laid."

Her mouth was hanging open as I drove away. I didn't see her at the diner before Friday. At six o'clock I was standing at Elaine's front door with a mixed bouquet from the supermarket in hand and a smile on my face. As Elaine opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, she had done as I asked, hair coifed in a style that flattered her softly made up face, a lovely loose dress ending an inch or so above the knees, a few buttons opened at the top, nylons and short heels. As I handed her the flowers I commented on the strand of pearls.

"Oh thank you, they're Mikimoto pearls, my dad got them for my mom when he was in the Air Force on Okinawa. I only wear them for special occasions like tonight. Come in while I put these in flowers."

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice her home was, soft pastel colors with bold accessories, plenty of pictures on the walls, I guessed they were mostly family. As we left I made sure to be a gentleman, opening her door, helping her in the car, closing her door, my goal was to treat her special, make her the center of my attention if only for the night. I had no intentions of taking her out again, I estimated she thought the same way, it was a date, we were gonna have fun, that's all there was to it. I took her to our local supper club where we got a lot of stares and a few fingers pointed our way. Sipping our after dinner drinks I asked if she'd like to go dancing, I knew of a place in the city that I thought she might like. After bantering back and forth a few minutes she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that, it's been a while since I did anything but line dance, you'll need to be patient with me."

On the drive there we talked about how she'd ended up in our small city, she had originally intended to teach a few years, then get her masters and move on, but like most good intentions, her dream never materialized. The longer she waited the harder and more daunting the task seemed, she had reached a point where she was content with what she had, which wasn't very exciting. At the dance joint we cut the rug to several fast ones before a short set of slow ones began. With her in my arms she laid her head against my shoulder, then looked up.

"You can put your hand on my ass if you want to, you've been a gentleman all evening, I trust you and I'd like to feel desired."

Sliding my hand onto her butt caused her to push into me more than she had been, my dick began to stir, in no time I was waging a lost war in trying to keep from becoming hard as a steel pole. She felt it against her stomach and made enduring little noises, her breasts were smashed against my body, my hand on her ass, her hips pushed tight to my midsection and her breathing was abnormal. When the song ended, she took my hand pulling me behind her, at the women's bathroom she told me to stay put, thirty seconds later she opened the door, pulled me inside and into a booth closing the door.

As she sat on the toilet, she opened my trousers, lowered them and my underwear to my knees and put as much of my semi-erect cock into her mouth as she could. With her hands at the back of my thighs she fucked her mouth with my cock, twirling her tongue around the head with each out stroke and sucking hard with each in stroke, my balls were boiling within minutes. Pulling off she whispered.

"Give it to me but try to be quiet."

Just as I was dumping a pent upload into her mouth I heard the door open and two female voices followed by doors closing, pee hitting water and faucets running. One snickered and said it looked like somebody was getting a blow job, it hadn't occurred to me that the back of my shoes would be visible under the door. None of it affected Elaine in the least, she gulped my nectar down with ease swallowing every drop, continuing to softly suck as I slowly regained my composure. As the bathroom door opened and closed, she let my dick plop from her mouth and smiled. As quickly as we'd entered, she had me back on the dance floor clinging tightly for another slow dance. Pushing her back enough to talk I looked at her glowing face.

"Elaine you didn't have to do that. It wasn't expected of you."

As serious as death she stared into my eyes, "You didn't have to pay five hundred dollars for a dinner date, pay for everything and make me feel special but you did. Big girls can't be choosy, I wanted to say thank you in a way I thought you would like. You did like it didn't you?"

"Yes, yes, I did, not to sound vulgar but it was one the best blow jobs I've ever had. You gave me such a hardon while we danced, I was in need of some relief."

"I could feel that hunk of meat rubbing against my tummy and knew I had to have a taste. Did you want to stay a while longer or shall we go? My feet hurt, heels and dancing don't go well together even if the heels aren't very high."

Taking her hand I led her to the cloak room where we retrieved her shawl and clutch, at the car she pushed into me a second time kissing me with a fervor and wantonness I hadn't experienced in some time. One of my older line cooks was divorced and liked to screw but she was never this frisky. On the drive to her place she napped almost the whole way, as I pulled into her driveway, she was wide awake. When we reached the door, she unlocked it and took my hand much the same way she had at the women's bathroom. With the door closed she kicked off her shoes and told me to follow her, at her bedroom door I stopped, with a look of disappointment, she spoke.

"You are going to end this evening right aren't you, or are the fat ones not worthy of your dick? I haven't been fucked in over two years, I thought you might be different."

Walking into her room I took hold of her bra through the dress and pulled her to me, I laid a kiss on her that would melt an iceberg then began to unbutton her dress, when she raised her hands to stop or help I wasn't sure, I told her to behave and take it like a woman. With her dress open I slipped it off her body and gazed upon her as she stood in a sheer bra holding her rather large breasts, a garter belt with silk stockings and a tiny pair of lace panties that almost covered her pussy. With no strands of hair visible along the sides I assumed she'd trimmed earlier.

Hooking my fingers into the waistband I pulled them to her feet, there it was, a perfectly shaped V as if pointing to where she wanted a stiff cock and all the creamy thick goodness it had to place inside her. I turned her, opened the bra and let it fall, her breasts sagged from the weight but remained firm, I cupped them from behind lifting as though I were weighing them. With a nipple between my fingers on both hands I pulled them as I rolled them, they instantly became hard and distended, thick nipples that extended an easy five eighths of an inch from the areola, looking as though they were begging to be sucked. Spinning her around she began to say something, I put my finger on her lips which stopped her.

"You don't get to talk except to beg for my cock or moan when you cum. You're my slut tonight and I intend to fuck you raw, like a three-dollar whore, is that understood? If that isn't what you want say so now or prepare to be fucked until you scream for my cream."

Looking at me wild eyed she said softly, "Fuck me any way you like, big girls can't be choosy, use all my holes if you want, I've never been butt fucked but I would let you try. Please, just fuck me."

I sat on the bed and opened my mouth like a baby bird, she smiled knowing exactly what to do, moving forward she put a nipple into my mouth. I mauled her tits mercilessly, sucking, biting the nipples, leaving huge hickies on the tops and sides, biting hard enough to leave slight bruise marks on the sides, all the while jamming two fingers in and out of her cunt until she arched her back and squirted with a shocked look on her face.

"My God Ted, I've never squirted before, I feel so weak, let me rest a minute."

I lightly slapped one tit to get her attention, "No rest for you slut, hands and knees, ass in the air. It's time to coat my cock with your pussy cream. Now move little whore."

Her tits were mashed against the mattress, her face in a pillow and her above average sized ass pointing upward, legs spread slightly as I stripped and moved in behind. Her pussy was literally dripping as I shoved my cock into her all the way with one quick motion, she was tight, and it hurt slightly but she was so wet I met minimal resistance other than being snug. When my pelvis hit her ass, she shrieked and wiggled her butt, I could feel her Kegels pulsating around my cock, I wasted no time setting things in motion.

I had been pounding into her steadily when she let out a loud yell, her body didn't convulse or move around a lot as I'd seen other woman do but I sure as hell knew she was cumming as her pussy grasp me so tightly I nearly couldn't continue. With her body going through the first orgasm I took advantage of the moment and moved to flat foot doggy, as she relaxed I set the machine in motion once more, with my hands on her waist to balance myself I hammered her cunt with every ounce of energy I possessed sending her into a spasming climax. She yelled, cried out, her body shook and she uttered a continuous line of Ah's for a minute as the tidal wave overtook her, I let her flop to the bed as I pulled out.

Turning her over and spreading her legs I pushed my cock into her honey hole immediately, lifting her legs at the knees I hammered into her with ferocity and abandon until I could feel it begin to overwhelm my body. I love the sensation of a climax as it takes over my body, my breathing, my ability to do anything but ram my cock into a pussy until I explode within, as my cock stiffened and the head swelled she cried out.

"Fuck, oh fuck, deep, I want it deep. Cum in my pussy, fuck me harrrr...", and she was over the cliff for a third time as my cock pumped stream after stream into her well fucked pussy, it was dribbling out along my shaft running down the labia headed for the crack of her ass. I lay on top of her which didn't seem to bother her at all, after a minute I lifted and looked at her.

"Was that satisfactory or do you still think I won't fuck a big girl as you call yourself?"

"Oh my Ted, you sure know how to treat a girl, that's the best piece of ass I've ever had, lay with me a few minutes please, just hold me so I don't feel like a whore."

I played with her tits as we lay still, thinking to myself, not bad for a guy who just turned 54, after she'd caught her breath, she propped up on one elbow looking at me.

"You sure mangled my tits, I'll have to be careful what blouse I wear until your marks go away. I like the fact that you fucked me like you owned me but we both know this was a one-time thing. My cunt has never been this satisfied before. I have to say I don't know why you go out of your way to piss off Charli, she has the hots for you in the worst way, but you keep shutting her down."

I pulled back, "What are you talking about, the hots for me, the woman can't stand me. One minute she's nice the next she's an absolute witch."

"Are you really that naïve Ted? She behaves like that because she's afraid if she gives in and shows emotion you won't be interested, and she'll look like a fool. You know if you took control like you did tonight, well not in public, but if you showed her some sincere attention she'd be in your bed before you knew what hit you."

It was nearing eleven and I was opening so I wanted to get going, she sensed it and told me to do what I needed to do.

"Ted, thank you for a wonderful night, I loved everything about it, and I mean EVERYTHING from beginning to end. If you ever get so horny you can't contain yourself please call me, you're welcome in my bed anytime."

Buckling my belt, I stood looking down at her, "Elaine I'm gonna say something and I don't want you to be upset. You call yourself a *big girl* but I don't think you're all that big, you certainly aren't flabby, just solid. Anyway, I have a friend who likes girls who are as he says, *fluffy*, would you be interested in meeting him because I can guarantee he'd like to meet you."

"He isn't some kind of sadist is he? I'm not that hard up for a cock."

I laughed, "No, he's nothing like that, he's a tall skinny mutt who stays to himself, polite, kind, monetarily sound, good job, and so damned shy he's nearly invisible. Think you might be interested?"

"Well, is he at least local? I don't want to be traveling out of town very far for a date. As far as being skinny and shy, wouldn't phase me at all."

"I think you've probably seen him, although I doubt you've met him. He's the maintenance man for all three county parks. Has been in that position for almost ten years, married and divorced, the woman he foolishly married was a whoring slut, since then he's kept to himself, she thought he had lots of money. When it turned out he had a good income but wasn't loaded it was adios."