Bens Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being all that young it wasn't as though I reloaded quickly, truth be told it worked out fine considering she needed a little time for the soreness to subside. Before breakfast we got off once more in the bathroom, her bent over the vanity, both watching the other in the full mirror, one of the hottest things I had ever done. From that point on we were inseparable, seldom did you see one without the other, that's just how it was going to be.

Her house was a little bigger and newer than mine with more amenities, I sold mine and moved in with her four months after making love for the first time. We tied the knot on Valentine day the following year, Ben's continues to go strong, we're contemplating opening another Ben's in a town eleven miles away who's only diner had closed recently. We're sure we'll do it, it's a matter of finding the right people to run and staff it.

Charli was moved from middle school administrator to the high school principal two years after we wed, we've decided that when I reach sixty-two, we're both going to quit working full time. Between her pension and what I have set away we'll be fine financially, there are lots of fish to catch and places to visit that we'd only dreamed of in the past, now we can do them together.

Kurt and Elaine? Yeah, they hit it off immediately, Kurt told me within two weeks of going out they were going to move in together at her place. When I asked about the sex, he rolled his eyes and pounded his chest before saying softly so others couldn't hear, "She's perfect, she wants it every day unless she's having her period." It wasn't six ,months later that they tied the knot, Elaine proudly walks around with her tummy full of growing baby, Kurt struts and smiles as he holds her hand. When seeing them I think to myself *that worked out quite well*.

As for Ben's, two of the middle-aged waitresses who have husbands with great incomes want to buy it the minute I'm ready to sell, which won't be very long now. They have plans to add an in-house bakery that I'm sure will go over like gangbusters.

Neither Charli nor I had hoped of ever finding true romance at one point, after wading through a rocky and tumultuous beginning we proved each other wrong. We started out thinking we couldn't stand each other, fate had other plans.