Bens Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got red in the face, "You mean that tall sandy haired critter? He's cute, hell yes, I'd go out with him. Give him my number."

My mind wandered as I drove home, I couldn't get the words *she has the hots for you in the worst way* out of my head. Was I actually reading this all wrong as Elaine had eluded, was I being a prick thinking she was being a bitch? It was obvious to me that I needed to re-evaluate the situation and I would do so immediately.

It was a busy Saturday morning, that weekend was Czech-fest so the town was packed, I think half of them showed up at Ben's for breakfast which was alright, I had anticipated more people and had ordered extra food as well as scheduled extra staff. The girls were buzzing around like bees guarding a hive from six thirty on, they didn't mind, the people were polite and the tips were good. I had been on the grill since six and was ready for a cup of coffee and a break by nine, just as I walked behind the counter to sit Charli walked in the door. I smiled and motioned for her to sit at the end of the counter near where I was.

By the time she'd reached the stool I had her coffee poured and in front of her. She looked at me quizzically, I grinned and sat back down, after she settled, I asked if she was thinking of ordering.

"I am, but it seems awfully busy, I'm meeting Julie at ten to go garage sale hopping and I don't have a lot of time to wait."

I thought to myself now would be a good time to try mending fences, "Let me know what you want, I'll go take care of it personally, you won't have to wait."

She didn't smile or grin, she just stared then gave me her order, I had it up in ten minutes sliding the plate before her. When she asked for the bill, I told her *my treat*, no charge.

Leaning over the counter so only I would hear she asked, "What the hell is going on? You've never as much as offered to cover a meal."

"Ah, see, that's not true. The very first time you ever came here I covered your coffee in case you've forgotten."

A half smile invaded her face, "Oh yeah, forgot about that. So, what gives, did Elaine ring your bell last night and now you're feeling generous?"

I couldn't resist, she opened that door and as much as I shouldn't have walked through it verbally, I did, "Nope, but I certainly rang hers, and yes, I am feeling generous, which reminds me, if I give you a hundred bucks can I still get those five kisses?"

She chuckled as I watched the gears turn, "Nope, it's fifty bucks a kiss which will go directly into the kids fund raising effort, it'll cost you another two hundred and fifty to take me out tonight for dinner and a night on the town like you did for Elaine, that money will also go into their fund. What time are you picking me up?"

I'd just been ambushed, no doubt about it, deciding to play along I answered, "Gee, I feel like I've just been played like a fiddle." She smiled, "You have." I continued, "Is six thirty too early? Nope. Okay, same rules apply, you must dress up nice, after dinner we'll go dancing so keep that in mind when you choose your footwear, and ... plan to have fun, because I am."

She was smiling as she walked out, I was sure there was a little bit more swish in those hips than I'd ever noticed before. My two oldest gals walked up to me; Ella smiled as she asked.

"So, gonna give her the same treatment you did Elaine last night? By the way, she's one very grateful girl and looking forward to meeting Kurt."

I was completely off guard, "What? Who? How would you know what went on last night?"

Ella snickered, "We've been best buds for years, I want to personally say thank you for treating her like a lady and not someone desperate for romance. She called me the minute you left telling me she'd be sore for days, nice job Ted, nice job, oh, and I think she and Kurt will hit it off."

Sheila being a person of few words chimed in, "Yeah, me too, what she said."

With extra staff on hand I knocked off at two, I needed time for a nap and to get ready for the evening. Instead of a suit I chose dress slacks, a shirt and tie along with a vest, I like shirts with French cuffs that have contrasting cuffs and collars. What I was wearing was a light cream color with black contrasting cuffs and collar, I chose some gold cuff links and a diamond stud tie tack to complete the look. Remembering the abuse my feet had taken the night before I wore a pair of soft souled black loafers.

I swung by the supermarket for a bouquet of flowers and made my way to Red's. To say she looked good when she opened the door wouldn't be fair to her, she looked wonderful in every way. Those long red locks of hair flowed across her shoulders in soft waves as though they framed her face which had just enough makeup to make her best facial features stand out, the dress was a teal color with a scoop neck that allowed me to see she had a nice cleavage, around the waist was a white belt making the skirt portion flow gracefully to just below mid-thigh.

Dammit, she looked gorgeous, on her feet were a pair of four-inch teal spike heels and in her hand was a pair of flats, she was planning ahead to the dance portion of our evening, smart girl. After placing the flowers in a vase, we made our way to the car, as I opened the door she stood looking at me,

"You clean up nice Ted, love the shirt and vest. I haven't seen a shirt similar since I left the big city, oh, nice cufflinks."

Sliding in she was very lady like which made me want this fine woman even more. As I drove, I couldn't get past the fact that I'd gone from almost despising this chick to wanting in her pants overnight. How could I have been so blind? Had it not been for banging Elaine I might still be in the dark. Pulling up to Murrays Steak House she smiled, "I've always wanted to go here, thanks. I hear the steaks are to die for."

She wasn't wrong, the place was expensive but well worth it, had I not called immediately after she'd left the diner in the morning, we'd have never gotten a reservation. We both ordered the petite filet mignon, when they were delivered, I commented to our waitress she had forgotten steak knives, the older gal looked at me with disgust.

"Sir, if you need a knife, I'll bring you another steak."

She wasn't wrong, those steaks were so tender we ate them using only our forks. After sharing a piece of cheesecake for dessert it was time to go dancing. The drive across town only took fifteen minutes, as we parked she turned to me with a serious look.

"I need to know how this going to go Ted. Am I your date, because if I am then we dance with each other and nobody else. If I'm not your date then whatever happens, happens."

"I would like it if you were my date." I replied.

"Then I'm your date and I expect you to protect me from the wolves, places like this are famous for predators constantly asking women to dance and if they kept their hands to themselves it might be okay, but they don't. They act like you're supposed to let them feel you up on the dance floor, I hate that."

Thinking I would be funny I replied, "Since no one else will be dancing with you does that mean I get to feel your butt when we dance?"

Without missing a beat, she cackled and said, "Not unless you want to get your face slapped off in front of everyone."

We had a great time until the young rowdy crowd descended upon the place, from that point on we spent more time telling guys she wasn't interested than we did dancing. Ever notice there has to be one or two who just never figure it out, she finally looked at me and said, "Let's get out of here."

It was early enough I asked if she'd like frozen yogurt, we had danced enough to have a bit of an appetite, especially for something light. Over yogurt we talked and actually got to know one another without our usual snipes and crappy attitudes. I told her of my early divorce in life and the remainder as a bachelor, a life void of much interaction with the female population, sure there had been a woman here and there, but nothing ever materialized into anything long term. I'd been kicked in the gut once and never wanted to chance it again.

She talked about how as a younger teacher she had become enamored with the principal of the high school where she worked, he sweet talked and seduced her into his bed within three months, actually her bed because he was married. It was always he was divorcing his wife and going to marry her, the stuff young women want to believe when they've allowed themselves to be taken advantage of, it of course never happened, after two years she ended it and found another job far away. After that bad experience she had spent her life similar to mine, a lover here and there, never long term, always afraid of being hurt again. Then she threw in something very revealing. "But at 47 I'm thinking I might be a little smarter than before, if I met the right guy, I'm ready to settle."

Before we realized what time it was our yogurt was gone and they were closing the store. I apologized for hoarding a table, he told me no sweat, it was slow night and we looked as though we were having an interesting conversation. That we were, I'd learned more about her in an hour than I had in nearly a year. It was late when we arrived at her place, she looked at me, looked down, then back up.

"I don't have for you what Elaine did, but if you'd like a coffee, I have cookies I baked this afternoon."

I was perplexed, "How the hell does everybody know what went on between Elaine and me? It hasn't even been twenty-four hours."

"It's a small town. You don't really think Elaine was going to be silent about the shagging you gave her, do you? By the way, others won't necessarily see it this way, but I think it was sweet what you did. Every gal needs to know she's desired and a good lay, you boosted herself confidence beyond measure."

It was my turn to smile, "Coffee and cookies it will be."

As I was getting ready to leave, I gave her two hundred and fifty dollars. With one eye crooked she declared.

"You're shy two fifty."

"I haven't gotten any kisses yet."

At the door she smiled, "I understand you have a nice fishing boat." I nodded. "Good, I love to fish, you'll get your kisses tomorrow after you take me fishing on Long lake, I've been told the Walleye are quite active about mid-day. I'll pack a lunch, you stock the cooler, pick me up at ten thirty, oh, and I like Miller Lite."

Gently pushing me out the door she gave me a quick peck on the lips. "That's one, you'll get the rest tomorrow."

Our time on the lake was fairly productive, the Walleye limits were three per day with a fifteen inch minimum, by lunch we each had two in the live well, she bagged her third while chomping on a sandwich. I still hadn't caught another legal size by three, so we packed it in. At the dock was a fish cleaning station, once we had the filets in the cooler, we loaded the boat and headed for my place. I live on a lake but it was two over from Long Lake, after putting my boat back in the water and into the boathouse it was time to grill some corn and fry some Walleye, with an Almond flour coating and fried in butter they would be some good eating.

Sitting on the wicker love seat on the deck watching the sun set she turned toward me and asked.

"You ready for number two through five?"

Knowing what she meant I reached for her, she readily molded her lips to mine, not once but three more times then stuck out her hand palm up. I pulled two hundred and fifty dollars from my pocket, put it in her hand and sat back. She leaned to me and planted another more sensuous kiss on my lips, pushing back she grinned.

"No charge for that one, it's your bonus for being a good kisser and a gentleman."

"I'm a gentleman now am I?"

"You are, and because you are you aren't going to invite me to stay overnight so you can seduce me and then brag to all the boys in the diner. Instead you're going to take me home, get another bonus kiss and drive home with both of us frustrated. Right?"

I wasn't sure if this was some sort of reverse psychology ploy or not, then looking at her face I realized she was serious about tonight while leaving the door open for another time.

"You're right Chastity, I'm a gentleman. Shall we toodle on?"

"Ooo, Chastity now is it? I'm kind of liking this Thad."

Kurt doesn't come in more than once or twice a week but when he does it's always at five thirty-five on the head, Monday morning was no different. Ella took the order while I poured his coffee, as she turned away, I handed him a piece of paper with Elaine's phone number.

"Give her a call Kurt, you'll like her, you two are meant to be together."

Looking left, then right he looked at me and ask sheepishly, "Is she ... you know ... fluffy?"

"Like I said Kurt, you two are just right for each other, she's not only fluffy, she's pretty and from what I hear she's a tigress in bed. You'll wanna give her a call right away buddy."

After wolfing down his breakfast he thanked me at the register, "I'm gonna call her tonight like you said. Thanks again."

I didn't hear from or see Red for the next two days, as busy as her job keeps her I could understand, mine was no cake walk either. Tuesday at lunch Elaine called to say Kurt had gotten in touch with her, they were going out Friday night. On Wednesday Red texted asking if I was going to work the supper crowd, we had recently added a supper menu that was going gang busters. I told her I hadn't planned to but would stick around if I knew she was going to be there. She texted back five thirty, I spent the afternoon catching up on paperwork and ordering food to replace what the Czech-fest crowd had depleted over the past weekend. At five twenty Tracy stuck her head in the door.

"She's here and looking mighty fine I might add. Table seventeen, I'll get coffee right away."

As I walked from the back I met her gaze and smiled, she returned the smile and patted the seat next to her, I obliged sliding into the booth. Her hand instantly found mine which surprised me at the same time making my heart race, amazing how some clarity in what we both wanted and feared in life could open doors so quickly. Leaning to me she whispered.

"Is it too soon to kiss in public? People might not know we're together."

I pulled back grinning, "We're together? How did that happen?"

"You know Ted, for someone so smart sometimes you're dumber than a brick. I let you take me to dinner, I let you hold me while we danced, you took me fishing, I let you kiss me several times and again when you took me home. That's more than I've let a man do in ages, you damned right we're together."

I had to chuckle as I turned away to keep from laughing, then lifted her chin with my finger and kissed her lightly.

"How the hell does a man even try to argue with that logic? Just so we're clear. If we start this, I'm going to be all in, I'm too damned old to be playing run around. So, what's it going to be, all, or nothing?"

Reaching up with both hands on my face she kissed me deep and slow, when we broke the kiss she stared into my eyes as she whispered.

"You're mine."

And that's how it started, over a year of rockiness was quickly morphing into what promised to be a lifetime of intimacy. We became much more familiar with each other over the next few weeks, supper together most nights unless she had school functions, the rumors were flying at howitzer speed, we kept our cool although the sexual tension was building rapidly. I knew and so did she, then on a Friday night after a boy's basketball game sitting on her couch necking the dam broke.

In a purring seductive voice she looked at me between steamy kisses, "You know, if you were less a gentleman and one of those normally horny pushy types you'd probably slide your hand up to caress my breast, then I'd have to feign surprise and attempt to move your hand. But being horny you would keep it in place and kiss me all the harder causing my head to swoon and my defenses to evaporate, before I knew it you would have me naked from the waist up and my nipples in your mouth. If you weren't a gentleman."

I liked the way this gal operated, I moved my hand up to cup her breast, she did as she had stated feigning surprise, I kissed her all the more fervently, she relaxed as I molded and tenderly caressed her breasts putting my hands under the sweat shirt and inside her bra. Pushing her back I lifted the shirt over her head, she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me, undoing her bra I slid the straps off her shoulders, she pulled her arms out and tossed it on the floor, with lust in her eyes she cooed softly.

"The nipples, don't forget the nipples."

This woman loved having her breasts played with and sucked, anybody who had ever gotten this far and missed it was an idiot. Standing me up she unbuttoned my shirt, tossed it next to her clothes and stood pulling her jeans off leaving her in nothing but a cute pair of yellow boyshorts with little butterflies. Pushing me back she straddled me.

"At this stage if you weren't a gentleman you would probably want to squeeze my butt and rub it under my panties, then you would want to cup my sex as you searched my mouth with your tongue. If that happened, I would be forced to take your pants and underwear off, who knows what might happen after that, if you weren't a gentleman."

I did as she instructed Frenching as my hand slid inside the back of her panties, moving it around the front she pulled back just enough without breaking the kiss for me to cup her mound over the cloth. She was hot to trot, as my finger snaked between her legs, I could feel not only the heat but the dampness as well. Hopping off my lap she grabbed my belt, opened it and my pants then patted my leg to lift as she pulled them down and off my body. The hardness of my cock had my briefs stretched to the limit, I so wanted to bury my cock inside her it hurt.

Running her hands up and down the shaft over the material I could hear her making sexy little noises and at one point looked at me while she smacked her lips. It was my turn to set the narrative.

"If I wasn't a gentleman I would slide those panties off and dive face first into that cute muff hiding behind the fabric, then I would take my underwear off, carry you to the bedroom and make love to you. If I wasn't a gentleman."

Then the moment we'd both been waiting for, in a whisper she asked, "Are you a gentleman?"

I kissed her and said, "Not at the moment."

With a steamy kiss she mumbled into my mouth, "Thank God, take me to the bedroom and finish this."

Taking her panties off I was pleased to find a thick patch of curly silky hair the same color as the red on her head. Laying her back on the couch I lifted her legs opening them wide and dove in. I licked, I nibbled, I played and teased until she grabbed my head with both hands and jammed her pussy against my face saying with passion, "Eat my pussy damn you."

I latched onto her clit and sucked lightly, her ass came off the mattress as her hips ground into my face up and down, she was getting close and I had just found her favorite spot. Licking it with great vigor her hips raised off the bed a second time as she let loose a loud long scream followed by several Uh's and then an *oh my God* when her thighs clamped to my head. When her thighs relaxed, I pulled back from her vulva resting my head on her thigh. I heard her say, "Come up here."

Lying side by side looking at one another she stroked my face and then my hair. "Thank you, Ted, that was wonderful, I desperately needed that release, this slow buildup over the past weeks had me ready to explode. Speaking of exploding, get that sausage stuffed inside my pussy and make me scream again."

We were in missionary until she was relaxed and no longer uncomfortable, switching to doggy which took her over the edge once more, followed by cowgirl and ending on her back both of us looking into the other's eyes when our orgasm hit. It wasn't exactly simultaneous, but it was within a few seconds, I was pumping every bit of semen into her that I had as she bucked and moaned her way to a slow calmness.