Ben's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohh, argh, she gasped with pleasure as her vagina opened up more and more to eventually swallow the entire hand. She had never experienced anything like this before. She was so filled up. The vagina cramped around his fist as he resumed stimulating her clit.

She was in heaven and very close to climaxing but the doc noticed this and stopped stimulating her. He stopped fucking her and allowed the vagina to slowly push his hand out.

Instead, he inserted a speculum into her still open cunt hole and began opening her up. She gasped and moaned with pleasure, ahh, ohh, my God, what are you doooing to me, oh so good, ohh my God...

This inspired the doc.

 You are a little filthy whore, aren't you? he said. Say you are a filthy little whore.

 I'm a filthy little whore, she responded timidly with hesitation.

 You are a cunt-hole longing for dick, he went on.

 Yes, yes, I'm a cunt hole for you to fuck, she replied.

 You are a worthless slut exposing yourself like this. Aren't you?

 Yes, I'm a... slut, she admitted.

The dialogue went on like this and for each degrading insult he gave her she became even more turned on.

 Give it to me, she demanded. I can't take it any longer. Please, give me an orgasm. Please, let me come. I'm your filthy little cunt-hole to use. I'm all yours. Do what you want with me as long as you let me come.

The doc had opened the speculum to its maximum and her vagina was splayed wide open. The cunt lips were pushed aside displaying the interior of her crack with her clit at the apex of it.

 Look in the mirror, the doc commanded. This will give you something to see.

She could see how he reached for the ring sitting just above her clit with his left hand and began twisting and pulling it gently. With his right hand he took his half-stiff member and pointed it towards her gaping vagina.

She watched in anticipation. She found it sexy to see him toying with her clit and was stimulated by it but she still couldn't come. What was missing?

In the next moment she saw in disbelief how he began emptying his bladder into her vagina. She couldn't believe it. He was pissing into her open pussy! That's why he he had inserted the speculum and opened her up....

The realization of her being abused in yet another unexpected and humiliating way was too much. It was a mental fist blow that put her over the edge. Her entire body climaxed, starting between her legs and spreading out. Lustful convulsions rolled out in waves from her sex throughout her body over and over again. She was now convinced she had never ever in her entire life, before her recent encounter with Amir and Hans, had any true orgasms. Pleasure, yes, but no orgasms. She was in heaven.

Later, in the doc's office she was handed a receipt and instructions on how to treat her piercings. He also told her she needed to come back in a fortnight for a checkup and that he would be even better prepared to cater to her needs then.

The checkup was scheduled outside office hours so she was a bit surprised to be welcomed by the doc's receptionist. And it wasn't the one she knew but someone she had never seen in the doc's office before. It was a long dark and short haired woman with a rather stern look who introduced herself as Vanessa. Not too young. She looked a bit like a headmistress. She was wearing a strict black business dress, black shiny stockings, and matching high heels.

Vanessa told her she should enter the small chamber next to the doctor's examination room and undress. The doctor had instructed Vanessa to begin administering the treatment because he would be running late. Vanessa would therefore join her in the chamber.

She found Vanessa somewhat intimidating and the arrangement a bit odd. Why was she going to the room on the left and not to the one to the right as she normally did. Why was a receptionist going to give the treatment - and why was Vanessa talking about a treatment in the first place. She thought she was there to get an examination followed by some sinful sex just as last time. That was at least her secret hope. Hadn't the doc said he would be better prepared the next time. What else could it mean than that she would be given another wonderful orgasm by the doc after he had finished his exam - just as last time and wasn't that why he had chosen this late hour for their meeting?

Instead, there was Vanessa, the receptionist, but she decided to do as she was told. It was the doctor's orders after all.

The room was quite barren apart from a pillory in the center of it and an abundance of ropes, chains, and straps hanging from the walls. She didn't recognize what they were and couldn't figure out what their purposes were. The only item she knew was a whip, no there were actually several of them, and a bucket in one corner with some green foliage in it. What kind of room is this, she wondered, and why were there whips hanging from the walls she asked herself but was distracted by the receptionist addressing her.

 Strip nude, Vanessa told her, spread your legs and bend over the pillory showing me your ass. Put your arms up there too and stand still.

 But isn't the doctor supposed to be here. I'm here for my medical checkup, she half-lied. What is this contraption? I don't want to go there, she protested lamely while slowly getting out of her clothes.

 Stop that you cunt. The doctor has already told me what kind of lewd ass you are. You are going to obey me and I'm going to administer the treatment the doctor has ordered. Now bend forward on the bench as I have told, you little slut.

She was now naked and Vanessa slapped her hard in the face and pushed her towards the pillory and forced head down with her neck over the indentation carved out for it. Vanessa quickly lowered the beam trapping her neck in the pillory. Next Vanessa similarly secured the wrists and ankles to the pillory.

She stood there naked with her ass in the air, her tits hanging down below her, and her legs spread wide apart exposing her most private parts to a stranger - not a man but a woman. Being seen by another woman in this shameful position was making it a hundred times worse. Being dominated by a man was something she recently had become familiar with. But a woman, a person of the same sex. That was too much. She felt so humiliated and helpless being immobilized in a pillory fully exposed to a woman, to Vanessa. What kind of receptionist was this.

Vanessa stepped around the pillory standing in front of her. She unzipping her dress and let it drop to the floor. It was hard for her to take in the sight. Below her dress Vanessa was wearing a black shiny corset with suspenders holding up her shining nylons. Vanessa's breast were full and pert, supported by half- cups at the upper part of the corset leaving the nipples and areoles fully visible. The receptionists' nipples were big and pointed.

But what caught her attention more than anything else was Vanessa's pussy. It was shaved, of course, it had begun to dawn on her that shaved pussies maybe was the norm - was it a prerequisite to have a proper orgasm she wondered. A weight - almost like an earring - was hanging from each of Vanessa's outer labia. This made the crack across her vulva open up ever so slightly. A chain attached to the corset at the navel ran through her pussy crack and disappeared in her crotch. The chain featured an oblong ring circling the clit which was pulled through the ring and secure in place by two small metal bars running through the tissue just above and below the clit. The metal bars were attached to the ring with tiny screws. She noticed how the the ring with its bars pulled and tugged at Vanessa's clit as she moved around.

She wondered if Vanessa wore the outfit voluntarily or if she was forced to it. Was the continuous tugging and pulling pleasurable to her? It looked very sexy and she wondered if she herself would wear something similar one day. Was that why Amir and Hans had pierced her?

She was called back to reality when Vanessa touched her tits and hung two weights on the rings that pierced her nipples. The weights were not heavy enough to cause any damage but still big enough to render some decent tugging and pulling if she would move her body - and she would move her body soon.

Next Vanessa went to the back and attached two short chains connecting the piercings on each side of her labia. Vanessa then hung a small weight on the ring piercing her clitoral hood and a rather heavy weight one each of the labial chains. These weights were similarly chosen to not cause any damage while still remaining her of their presence - especially if she would move her behind.

 Now listen you little slut. I'm going to give you 10 slaps on each ass cheek with this paddle, Vanessa said and slapped her gently.

 Aoch, what are you doing, she gasped and involuntarily jerked her ass making the weights swing and tug rather uncomfortably on her genitalia and breasts. Aoch, she exclaimed, once more.

 Good, now you know the drill you dirty little whore, Vanessa continued. I will give you 20 slaps as per my agreement with the doc. And remember, if you move and jerk your body the weights will punish you.

Vanessa took a step back and landed the first slap with a loud crack. She screamed in agony as the paddle hit her ass cheek but managed to keep her body from jerking involuntarily saving her from the added discomfort the tugging of the weights would have given her.

Please, stop it, she begged, but was interrupted when the next slap hit the other cheek. She screamed out equally loud in despair but forgot to control her body making the weight bounce up and down and swing back and forth.

She was crying and totally exhausted by the time Vanessa had administered the slaps, 10 strokes on each ass cheek, rendering her bottom flaming red.

She heard Vanessa's high heels walk over the floor to the bucket and rummage around. Now the real fun will start, she heard Vanessa say when she was back behind her.

Swoosh, she heard before it landed on her soar ass. Aouuch she gasped. Whatever it was it was not as painful as the paddle but it did sting her already sensitized ass badly, Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh it went on until Vanessa had crisscrossed her entire ass several times over.

 Do you like the nettles, Vanessa, asked rhetorically, while shifting focus beginning to whip her cunt instead.

 Argh, she exclaimed. Pleeease, stop. I can't bear it any longer she begged with a trembling voice.

 I will stop immediately you little cunt, Vanessa responded, if you beg me to fuck your ass.

What? Fuck her ass! Did Vanessa want to fuck her in her ass. How would she do that? With a dildo? It was humiliating to be abused like this by a woman but she really couldn't take it anymore. But in the ass, she knew of people enjoying anal sex but she had never been fucked in her ass before. And by a woman. How degrading, how totally humiliating. She really felt like a sex slave, someone whose only existence was to be abused and dominated by others. She wanted to protest but her soar and tender ass forced her to comply so she gasped: Yes, yes, please, fuck me in my ass. Do what you want but stop whipping me. Pleeease!

Vanessa stopped slapping her with the nettles but had one more surprise in store. After having removed all the weights she squatted behind her and opened her up by inserting two fingers into the vagina and spreading them. With her free hand she stuffed her vagina with as much of the nettle bouquet as there was room. The nettles were already wasted so it didn't hurt but made her sex tingle. Indeed, her entire ass began tingling - the pain from the slapping began wearing off and mix with the stinging of the nettles. The sensation was unexpected erotic, sexy, and very submissive. She had never expected it, but she became extremely aroused and horny.

She felt how Vanessa began inserting something into her ass, gently to allow her sphincter to relax and open up, and then deeper and deeper. She didn't know how long the object was but it felt for ever before the sliding sensation stopped and she instead felt something press against her ass. Was it Vanessa body? Then the intruder withdrew and with that the pressure against her ass. Until the motion reversed entering her again and with that the pressure against her ass. She didn't know it but Vanessa had donned a 30cm strap-on dildo and was fucking her with it.

The sensation was new to her but she couldn't but enjoy having something in her ass. It was lewd and forbidden, she thought, and was ashamed that another woman was fucking her like this but consoled herself with that she was forced to it, dominated to do it, exploited to do it.

The thoughts of being dominated and reduced to a sex toy turned her on and mixed with the erotic sensations coming from all over her ass and from inside her vagina. So when Vanessa began touching her clit and starting massaging it she couldn't help herself but came in a massive orgasm.

Ohh, I'm coooming, ahh, it's sooooo good to be stuuuuffed. My vaginaaaa is on fiiiiire and, and, and you fucking me is tooo muuuuch. Ahh, ahhh, she went on as the waves of her orgasm rolled through her body.

As she recovered from her orgasm the doctor entered the small chamber. He offered his apologies for being late but he had to stay at the hospital to conduct an acute caesarean section.

Vanessa told him not to worry and handed him his compensation for referring a new slave and for allowing her to use his office. Why don't you pull over the stool there and sit down in front of her and let her give you a blow job Vanessa suggested.

I'm fine the doc replied but my head nurse (pun not intended) catered to that just before I left the hospital, the doc responded and began the examine the piercings while she still was locked into the pillory.

As expected, the piercings had healed and there was no need for any additional checkups. He finished his exam and reminded her that if she ever had the slightest problems with her genitalia, she should check in again. As she knew by now, he could offer a standard exam or a special treatment. Also, if she wanted to call upon any of Vanessa's services, she shouldn't hesitate but make an appointment. Alternatively, if desired, she could make an appointment with both of them. The would be happy to be of service.

 Well, this is how things are these days, Ben said. The good thing is that she tells me everything and I have tried to satisfy her cravings but I just don't have the natural cruelty in me so she never gets off in the same way. She enjoys us having sex, alright, but I'm just not able to give her these kinds of profound and full orgasms.

He sipped his coffee. Sighed and picked up his Danish but changed his mind and put it back.

 It is a mental torture, you know, to know about it, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want her to lie to me but.... I just don't see any end to it, and the worst is that she wants it to continue. She seeks them out by herself sometimes, voluntarily.

 She has visited her obgyn three more times since, yes three times, and that dominatrix Vanessa two times, she is insatiable, he went on.

 Sometimes I get the impression she gets hot telling me what transpired - it's like she is reliving the whole thing once more, he complained. She always wants me to have sex with her afterwards. And when I begin touching her, she is already wet and open.

 Amir and Ben, I hate these bastards, he continued, they have called upon her several more times. From any of these meetings she comes back with a blessed expression in her face and glowing with satisfaction.

The Slave

He leaned forward and whispered looking me in the eyes.

 I need to do something to win her back and I want to get back at Amir and Hans, he said. Can you help me?

 Listen, I said, this is what we are going to do...

 No, no wait, he interrupted, there is at least one more account I need to share with you. Just so you know what Amir and Hans are capable of and to what degree my wife has transformed. She isn't the cozy family wife any longer but they have turned her into a insatiable sex-addict...., I don't know what to call it... it's not sex, it's some kind of depraved bizarre...

 No, it's not, I interrupted, it's bdsm and many people use it to spice up their sex-life or just are like that. It's a very normal and common thing. I'm going to introduce you to it and you will become to like it - because it is the way you will get your wife back!

 But first tell me what you had on your mind, I continued.

He did and told me that some two weeks ago she got word from Amir and Hans. She was instructed to wait nude outside her home for a car to pick her up. She refused because she was afraid the neighbors would be seeing her, but she waited at the end of the driveway for the car wearing nothing else than a short summer dress - no underwear, nothing under. Only her piercings.

The car stopped and she stepped in - with a lot of difficulty because it wasn't a normal seat. It had been fitted with a dildo and she had to take it into her vagina in order to sit properly. It wasn't easy because she was not yet wet. Indeed, she had to spread her cunt lips with her hands to get the top to enter and then move up and down several times before she had moistened herself up so she could get the entire length in her. It wasn't easy on her as she was weary her neighbors would notice what was going on. And the presence of the driver. A female driver. She was so ashamed.

She didn't notice until she had the full length of the dildo inside her that a short, curved piece, was sticking up from the base of the dildo sinking into her crack and resting against her clit. My God, she thought, who comes up with all these ideas.

Hadn't she been in a car with a female stranger next to her she could maybe have enjoyed the stimulation but the situation was just too humiliating. Again, she was reduced to nothing, stripped of her dignity, and forced to do lewd things.

She was reminded of her helplessness when the driver told her to pull the dress over her head and get naked. Those were the instructions, right. Do as you were told.

She complied rapidly hoping it would speed up them leaving - she felt very exposed and vulnerable, any moment a neighbor could see her. Once she was naked the driver attached her wrists to a pair of cuffs attached to each side of the car seat and then wrapped a strap around her neck that was attached to the neck rest.

She found her sitting nude in the front seat of a car with a female driver she didn't know with a thick dildo in her cunt and a clit stimulator firmly pressed against her clit.

But there was more to come before they would leave. The driver produced three chains with weights attached to them. She attached the longer one to her clitoral hood piercing and left it dangling over the edge of the seat exerting a gentle but steady pull. The other two shorter chains were attached to her nipples - these weights were heavier and stretched her nipples taut.

I didn't know what to expect but you certainly are a slut, a filthy cunt, a whore, I think, who is putting up with this the driver said and began driving. The words hit her like a slap in her face and she felt how she was getting wet. Again, this thing of losing all dignity and being under the control of someone else really turned her on. She began rubbing her clit against the clit stimulator not caring - she had already lost whatever little dignity she had left.

They drove through the center of the city on the way to a private club by the beach and she felt like being on display. Which she was of course, but it is rare that people look inside passing cars. They rather only notice the vehicle and make sure the distance is safe. Obviously, there was the odd pedestrian or biker passing close by at a few traffic lights who got a glimpse of her.