Ben's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made her blush and wanting to disappear but she was in bondage, in public bondage. What had happened to her? She had turned into some kind of porn star, not on internet but in real life. On display to the public, disgraced.

They approached the club and the guard motioned the car to stop. The driver lowered the window and showed their passes. The guard peeked inside to verify their faces against the ones on the passes and saw her sitting there naked. Her cunt opened by a dildo, and the clit stretched by some kind of chain and her nipples pulled taut by two weights.

His eyes almost popped out and he felt his dick react. The driver rescued him and told home the whore would pay him a visit later. He looked at her incredulously and waved them through.

The driver pulled up to one of the private bungalows on the campus and removed her restraints and the chains attached to her piercings. They stepped out of the car and went up to the bungalow entrance where Amir and Hans were waiting.

They told her to kneel over by the couch with her head down and her hands behind her back. Now listen carefully you lewd bitch. You are going to get dressed, hahaha, they laughed.

There is a bikini in front of you on the couch for you to put on. You are going to the pool and hang out there, or by the pool bar if you prefer. Your goal is to pick up one or more of the other guest - minimum one male - and bring him or them over here and have sex. You have to tell your guest(s) they can use you in any way they wish but you need to make them come in your vagina. We want your cunt to be full with semen. You are then going to put on your bikini again and take a walk around the campus letting the cum drip out of your filthy cunt. Are our instructions clear.

She nodded her head submissively. How could they come up with all these dirty things for her to do and how come she always reacted in the same way. The more she was subdued and forced to do degrading things the hotter and hornier she got. She was being forced to do indecent things but there was no way for her to escape. These situations filled her with horror-tinged delight and she knew there would be no relief for her unless she got an orgasm. How could she become so aroused that she almost lost her wits. She feared what they forced her to do, yet loved every second being under their control because she knew there would be a fantastic orgasm waiting for her at the end.

She was awakened from her meandering thoughts by the driver adding. Yes, and while you are out there taking your walk you go to the guard by the entrance and ask him to fill up your cunt with fresh cum so that you don't run dry up during your walk. Now, stand up, you whore, we are going to remove your body jewelry before you put on your bikini.

After they were done removing the piercings - they left the one in her clitoral hood - she got the bikini from the sofa. She got shocked. The bikini was basically only a set of narrow strings with no fabric whatsoever in between.

The top was made up of one string looping around the torso under her breasts. From under each breast, two strings went upwards connecting above them into single stings that connected behind her neck. This framed her breast in triangles. Each triangle featured a shorter string running from one side of the triangle to other side, crossing her nipples. Needless to say, the top covered noting and drew the attention to her tits and made them even more conspicuous than if she would have been topless.

The bottom piece was of a similar design and equally didn't leave much to one's imagination. A narrow string curved from one side of her waist down to just above the beginning of her cunt crack and up to the other side, around her back, over her ass cheeks, and back to where it began to close the loop.

Three strings were attached to the waist string in the front, just above her pussy. The middle string disappeared between her labia much like a crotch rope, while the two remaining strings, which were set appart some 20cm to the right and left sides of the center string, ran down her groin on each side joining the crotch string between her pussy and ass hole. From there on a single string continued up along the crack of her ass to connect with the hip string on the back.

This framed and accentuated her sex exposing her protruding labia on each side of the crotch string. The clit piercing was also visible but somewhat hidden because it was pushed into the cunt crack by the center crotch string.

With her looks and outfit, it wasn't hard for her to pick up someone, and it didn't take too long before she was courted by no less than five young guys. They were part of a national volleyball team and had decided to spend the afternoon at this luxury resort before their match tomorrow.

She had maybe intended to pick up one or two persons but five she felt was overwhelming. But as time passed and they had finished a few rounds of drinks, guys became increasingly indecent touching her body and making dirty passes. She realized there was no way out but to invite all five of them so they ended up in the bungalow shortly after.

Thankfully she noted that Amir, Hans, and the driver weren't there. It was enough to have sex with five strangers without having to be watched by them, her keepers, her supervisors, her guardians.... or was it even her masters? She tasted the word, her Masters. Her MASTERS. The thought was dizzying and her head was spinning but she was ready, her body was ready, her cunt was ready.... to get fucked.

She quickly threw herself on the back on the couch, moved the bikini crotch string to the side, and asked them to get started fucking her. Fill me up with your dicks and your cum, she demanded. She didn't have to ask twice.

But the guys were young and unexperienced and all of them came prematurely - one after the other. But by the time the last guy was done the first one was ready again. Especially since she helped them getting ready for a second round by sucking and licking their dicks.

The wetness of her vagina mixed with their semen begun filling her up as intended. She looked extremely sexy with her legs spread wide open exposing her cunt, half opened by their continued penetrations. Her labia had become shiny by her wetness, mixed with their cum, that was seeping out of her vagina.

Now, somewhat calmer they paid more attention to also thinking of her pleasure - except the third guy. He couldn't stop himself but emptied himself in her mouth in a second premature ejaculation. He spasmed three, four, five, and more times unloading himself inside her mouth and she swallowed every drop drinking it all. She was such a worthless slut, she thought, having a stranger's dick in her mouth and drinking his cum. A dick that normally was used to pee with. In her horniness and desire to be dominated she couldn't help herself but begged the guy to piss her in the face.

She relished it, being reduced to a fuck toy, a fuck hole, whose sole purpose was to give pleasure to someone else. She was their slave to be used as they wanted.

The fourth guy had just finished his business and withdrew his dick from her cunt and with it some of his cum from her overfilled vagina. The cum trickled down across her anus and further down the crack of her ass.

The fifth guy getting ready to penetrate her got an idea and put his glans against her anus and pushed forward. To his surprise his dick managed to enter her rear home effortlessly, lubed by the cum but also by her horniness relaxing her rear sphincter.

The fourth guy, still horny and wanting to make the most of the moment, began playing with her clit piercing at the same time as the third guy began splashing his piss across her face. The two remaining guys had been occupied with playing with her tits. Sometimes just squeezing them and sometimes pulling and twisting the nipples.

And now someone was entering her rear hole. Moving a dick back and forth in her forbidden hole. In her ass. Deep inside her ass, opened up by a foreign intruder. Yes, she was a whore, a slut, a fuck hole. She had become a sex object for others to use and abuse. She was nothing. She had no will by her own but to obey and do what others wanted. Her only desire was to get an orgasm in return.

And she got one. Being fucked in the ass, pissed on, her clit tugged at, her breast kneaded, her vagina filled with five different cum loads, and just having eaten a cum load was too much.

She convulsed in an enormous orgasm starting in her sex and spreading out throughout her body, tensing her body with every wave. It just didn't seem to stop but went on and on and on.

Maybe she passed out for a microsecond or just was lost in her own thoughts in the aftermath but when she came back to her senses the guys had left and she was alone.

Her hair was drenched with urine and her sex was oozing their cum. She felt a calm, a satisfaction, and peace in her entire body. She was relaxed and content.

She needed to rest and decided to postpone the walk and the visit to the guard. She laid there enjoying the satisfaction the orgasm had given her. The semen of five guys was inside her cunt. In her mind it was an equally forbidden as it was a sexy and arousing thought.

She began touching herself, sticking a finger into her hole moistening it with cum and then lick it clean. She took her other hand and moistened two fingers with cum from her cunt and began massaging her asshole. She felt her sex drive coming to life again. She pulled on her clit piercing and rubbed the clit stimulating herself. Ohh, she felt so horny again and decided she should visit the guard rather sooner than later. But before she had finished the thought she climaxed again. Not as strong as the previous orgasm but still a really good calm and long one. She was relaxed and satisfied. She dozed off.

She woke up by someone touching her vulva, or more specifically her clit piercing. It was Amir, removing the small ring. Before she had taken in what was happening, Hans and the driver gently but firmly turned her over on her belly, and cuffed her arms together behind her back.

 You disobedient fornicating whore. You, didn't take the walk as ordered and you haven't visited the guard. We'll have to teach you a lesson - obedience is priority, Amir said.

 Ohh, I'm sorry she replied, I fell asleep. It was only a short nap. I will go now. Please, be merciful, she begged.

 Well, it's a little late for that now, the driver snarled. It's dark out and the guard has gone off his shift. No, you will get your punishment, alright.

Hans took her by her arm and jerked her up from the couch and motion her towards the bathroom. There, Amir held her arms while the driver began wrapping her with Saran wrap. She started with covering her head but left an opening for her eyes and nose. The driver found a sponge next to the bath tub and showed it into her mouth and continued the wrapping covering her mouth, neck, and further down over her shoulders.

She waited for Hans to clamp a small remote control nipple vibrator to each of her tits and then cover them with a plastic pet-cup, normally used with a vacuum pump to enlarge tits, and then continued wrapping her up. Amir removed the hand cuffs and put her arms close to her body so they became encased as well.

Hans then got a remote-control air pulse stimulator and inserted it into her wet vagina carefully positioning the air pulser over her clit before they continued the wrapping not stopping before she was totally encased from head to toe.

Hans then got some silver tape and looped bands around her body accentuating her sex attributes. He put bands above and below her tits, around her waist, across her hips, and circling her thighs. He finished by looping tape above and below her knees, and her ankles. They hung a note around her neck.

She was immobilized. She was turned into a living mummy. She was reduced to a thing.

They carried her to a pick-up parked outside the bungalow - she didn't know where the car with dildo seat had gone - and put her on the flat bed and tied her to it with a few straps so she wouldn't fall off during transportation.

 Do you know what they did, Ben asked rhetorically. They drove her home and left her leaning against our front door.

 After they had left, they called me and told me my wife was waiting for me at the entrance of our home. What a nerve.

 What did the note say, I demanded.

He produced the note and showed it to me: Don't unpack her too early 😀. We are pretty sure she is relishing the moment. We have just turned on the stimulation. Just relax watching her come. She likes being used.

I was taken aback by the whole situation and what he had told me but I knew how he could get his wife back and I knew how to deal with Amir and his buddies.

If you are interested in finding out what happy to Ben's wife, you can read about her in: The Chastity Belt. It's the first story about how Ben regained control of his wife and how he went about giving her what she was craving.

If you like to know how Amir and his gang was dealt with, you can read: The Ordeal.