Ben's Wife

Story Info
Ben's wife got raped and got her first true orgasm.
9.8k words
4.12
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Initiation

Ben and I go back quite some time. After graduating we ended up in the same workplace and became good friends. We cold basically talk about anything. We were still young so obviously we talked about chicks, there were plenty of them in the company, and we fantasized about dating them and getting into their pants.

We hardly ever got hot over the same girls so when anyone of us actually got his act together and managed to get a date it was uncomplicated. We encouraged each other courting the opposite sex and shared quite freely our hopes and despairs about them.

As time passed, we both settled down. I found my wife outside the workplace while Ben found his spouse within the company. I wanted to pursue a managerial career while Ben was eager to become a specialist. My choices made me become expatriated for many years but we remained in touch. I always made a point of looking him up during my business trips back to headquarters.

And the same was true this time too, but I sensed immediately that something preoccupied Ben's mind as we grabbed a cup of coffee and a Danish in the cafeteria. Ben wasn't at ease and I asked him how he was.

I guess most men wouldn't share this kind of private and intimate details with other men but Ben and I had a long-lasting friendship and we had always shared rather personal thoughts when it came to women. But what Ben shared with me this time still caught me with surprise. And what he asked for, surprised me even more.

Ben told me that his wife had been raped. She had attended a party celebrating the launch of a game changing medication. She had been working on that project but not Ben so he wasn't invited.

There was plenty of food and a free bar at the party. Two younger team members had chatted her up, brought food, and drinks. Apparently, they had spiced the drinks up that they had given her. After a while she felt drowsy and they offered to help her get a cab so she could go home.

They helped her, alright, but not as she had expected. They got her and themselves into a car and took off. She was too intoxicated to protest and dozed off. When she regained her consciousness, she found herself tied naked to a bed.

They had showed something into her mouth - possibly her panties, she didn't know for sure, and had tied one of her nylon stockings across her mouth and around her neck to keep the panties securely lodged in place. Her arms were tied to the bed post above her head. They had tied a rope around each of her ankles and similarly tied them to the same bedposts forcing her legs up and wide apart - leaving her vulnerable with her sex fully visible.

She panicked because there was no way she could cover herself up - and even worse no one knew where she was. She was afraid and felt utterly ashamed being exposed like this. Strangers could see her sex - the most private part of her. Something no one, except her husband and she herself ever got to see. Now she was totally nude to anyone, there was nothing private left. How humiliating, how degrading, how devastating.

Strangers was of course a truth with modification, she knew both Amir and Hans, the two youngsters that hat chatted her up. Knowing them, and them knowing her made the whole situation even worse - but they wouldn't hurt her, would they? Some of her fear subsided when she reminded herself of that they were colleagues but how could she ever interact with them at work again? Her life was destroyed.

But in the middle of all the shame, an unfamiliar feeling began to build and make its presence known - an arousement associated with being totally degraded, reduced to a naked object, in the hands of others not knowing what was going to happen to her.

She had taken it all in a flash of a second the same moment she recovered from her sedation. Amir over by the table wearing nothing but (crotchless) leather pants. She had never seen anything like this before and it hit her like a punch in the stomach. It looked extremely sexy despite the graveness of the situation.

His dick was half erect and very long. Hans was standing next to him. They were occupied with something on the table - she couldn't see what it was. Hans' body was crisscrossed with straps and buckles - it was a body harness but she didn't know as she never had seen one before. His dick was also visible - not as long as Amir's but the girth impressive.

Above her head, a beam parallel with her body was hanging from a pulley fastened in the ceiling. The beam had various metal rings attached to it along its length.

The most ominous thing, though, was what she thought must be a camera on a tripod a meter or two away from her. Indeed, she could see the camera-recording on a monitor to the left if her - what a chock - was it her laying there? She nodded her head to check and yes, the individual on the screen nodded its head back. It was her being recorded, bound and naked with her hairy sex up in the air and her tits fully visible.

It took some time for the chock to sink in. She was being recorded like a slut in a porn movie - and not any porn movie but a bizarre one with her being bound down. Was this an example of bdsm she asked herself. The horrifying realization was devastating. At the same time the unfamiliar feeling reannounced its presence. A tingling sensation went through her body but she couldn't identify the reason for it.

Her mind got distracted by the two men moving over to her. While they both had put on rubber masks - apparently to hide their faces from the camera - she could still see it was Amir holding a tube of sorts in his hand. He approached her crotch and began to smear out the contents of the tube over her sex. The gel was cold for starters but him touching her down there elicited a forbidden feeling, despite her being there involuntary she enjoyed his indecent touch.

He massaged the gel into her pubic hair on the mons, further down over her sex on both sides of the crack, all the way to her anus. Both Amir's and Hans' dicks stiffened and they gently both stroked themselves.

In the middle of her fear for what they might do to her, and her anger of an uninvited stranger touching her intimate area, she got excited by watching their dicks grow and getting harder.

Amir's dick was the longest she had ever seen, and she wondered what it would be like to have such a cock inside her. Could she take the full length of his dick or would the glans hit her cervix before the full length of it was inside her?

After a few minutes Hans produced a knife and began scraping off the gel and with it the hair covering her pussy. She could see how her bald pussy emerged on the monitor and was wiped clean with a towel after he had removed the last speck of gel and hair.

She had never shaved her sex before and felt more nude than ever. And on top of that she was being touched by strangers. It was not easy to admit but she enjoyed it. The whole situation made her horny. Oh, my God she thought. Is this what a slut is like? Am I a slut now because I enjoy them touching me? Her mind was all confused. She had been abducted against her will. She was kidnapped and being sexually used against her will. Yet, she found herself being filled with sexual anticipation in a way she had never felt before. She was not prepared that she would react in this way being dominated in such a lewd and vulgar way. There was absolutely nothing sensual or erotic in the situation. It was purely pornographic. And yet she got turned on and hot in a way she had never been before.

Hans began sucking on her left nipple. Her reaction was as fast as it was surprising to her. In some strange way she got turned on by him using her in this way without her consent. Her nipple harden and soon stood pointed in its glory.

Without understanding what happened she suddenly felt a sharp pain in the nipple and screamed out in agony into her gag. The first pain was followed by two more assaults both accompanied by her screaming. Hans had put three needles across her nipple forming a three-pointed star. Amir followed suit with her right nipple and she soon was laying there with six needles in her nipples panting in the aftermath of the pain she had experienced. What were they doing to her, she asked herself.

It didn't stop there, but the two men moved down between her legs. Amir began pulling on her labia stretching them outwards quite significantly. When satisfied he nodded to Hans who put four long needles across them. Two from each side. She screamed in agony each time a new needle was inserted. When all the needles were in place Amir slowly relaxed the stretch of the labia.

He then lowered the beam while Hans looped strings under each cluster of needles. He then tied each string to rings in the beam stretching them taut. Her two nipples and her labia were now connected to the beam and Amir began pulling it upwards by a shackle.

As the beam moved upwards her nipples became stretched pulling the tits along. Similarly, as the labia stretched upwards her crack opened up exposing the entrance of her vagina.

She moaned and panted throughout the process having her sex attributes tortured in this way but at the same time became extremely aroused in a way she didn't expect and never had experienced before. What was this? How was it possible? Despite the pain she got aroused and felt naughtily excited about being abused by two strangers.

Did this mean that she was a slut. A degraded worthless whore. A piece of trash. She got confused by her thoughts but was brought back to reality when she felt something being pushed into her rectum. She looked at the monitor but the angle wasn't right so she couldn't figure out what it was. What she could see, however, was how clamps with electrical cables were being attached to her nipples, two on each, and one similar clamp being connected to the needles in her labia.

She hadn't more than noticed the clamps being put in place before sensations were going through her nipples, pussy, and anus. The e-stim current increased steadily becoming more pleasurable until they became almost too strong. The high intensity lasted an only short while but long enough for her to begin gasping and begging for mercy. The current dropped off and the cycle started all over. The cycles rendered a similar sensation as if someone would have rubbed her clit and sucked on her nipples.

It was therefore not surprising that she felt an orgasm beginning to build. With each cycle Amir tightened the shackle ever so little stretching her nipples, tits, and labia even more, increasing her anticipation of a releasing orgasm.

Hans climbed into the bed and negotiated the ropes tying her limbs to the bed post and knelt down over her head, removed her gag, and put his thick dick in her mouth and commanded her to suck. She eagerly began pleasuring him opening her mouth to the maximum to allow his massive dick to enter.

She was bewildered. She wanted, no demanded, the domination she was experiencing. How could she be so aroused and excited, so horny that she enjoyed being so utterly used, abused and reduced to nothing.

She was so excited and wanted to come so badly so when Hans withdrew his member to shift positions she couldn't help it but screamed out loud: fuck me harder, empty your sperm in me, get my cunt to come. I need it so badly. Now, please. Ohh, I'm coming, ohh, give it to me. Ahh, keep on - it's soooo gooood. Oh my God, I'm coooming noooow. Ohh, ohh, ohh.

Amir quickly stopped the e-stim, lowered the beam relaxing the tension on her nipples and labia, and removed the needles freeing her from the strings.

He then inserted his dick into her vagina and began fucking her while Hans put his dick back in her mouth ordering her to make him come. She sucked and slurped on his member and after a short while he felt he was close to coming. Just before climaxing, he withdrew his cock to instead stroke himself. He commanded her to open her mouth and get ready to eat his cum.

She opened her mouth and waited for him to unload himself. He made a few more strokes, pointed his dick over her mouth and unloaded himself. She swallowed his entire load, ran her tongue over her lips to savor what had missed the mouth, and finished by sucking his dick clean.

In the meantime, Amir had enjoyed her tight, wet, and warm vagina. He had fucked her with long repetitive strokes and was getting ready too. A few more deep strokes and then he put his glans at the opening of her vagina and gently moved it up and down her crack until he came filling her pussy crack up, covering her labia, and even wetted the beginning of her ass crack.

Hans was quickly there with a small bucket and a spoon and scraped her clean, collecting the semen in the small bucket making sure he also got what had tricked down to her anus.

He then ordered her to open her mouth and began feeding her the contents of the bucket. She opened her mouth and eagerly ate every serving. Amir, at the same time produced a vibrating wand and put it against her clit.

Oh, ahh, I am nothing but a filthy slut, a dirty whore to enjoy this, she thought. But she didn't care, she just relished the moment. Indeed, as she swallowed the last spoon of semen, she came in a second violent orgasm even stronger and longer than the first one.

Ahh, ohh my God, ohh my God, ohh my God, she panted. I'm coming noooow she screamed out load making Hans firmly press his hands over her mouth to muffle her. But she just went on wriggling in her bondage, moaning and grunting into Hans' hand.

In the aftermath she sighed: I'm a filthy whore. I'm a willing horny slut and I deserve being fucked like this. Thank you for giving me the two best orgasms I've ever had. Amir and Hans looked at each other. This was caught on camera - and it would become handy.

The session was over. They packed up their stuff and got dressed. They then released her from her bondage and ordered her to take on her clothes. She did as she was told but now as the excitement was wearing off and her normal values were started to regain control of her mind a weariness took hold of her and she slipped into a state of melancholy and sadness.

Amir put a leather hood on her and grabbed her by her arms and said with a threatening voice: You little slut, you are ours now and you will comply with our orders. We will bring you back home so go on living as you used to do. But whenever we call upon you, you better come and do what we tell you. Remember, we have recorded you and we heard clear and loud how you said "I deserve being fucked like this", and we won't hesitate posting this on the internet and sharing the link with your family and friends.

They got into the car and drove her home. Just before the car stopped, she could hear Amir telling the driver: Thanks, Pam for driving and letting us use the club. Here is a token of our appreciation. They ushered her out of the car still with the hood covering her head and told her to leave it on until she couldn't hear the car any longer.

Her legs began trembling now that what just had transpired over the last several hours dawned upon her. She took off the hood afraid that any of her neighbors would see her but was lucky. The street was empty and she managed to get into her house without anyone noticing her.

She went directly to the shower to clean herself. But she didn't manage to wash away the vivid memories from what she just had lived through and got quite surprised by the tingling sensation she felt thinking back to being splayed open and abused by strangers - or was being used by strangers a better expression. She didn't really feel abused after all. Hadn't they paid attention to giving her two really great orgasms? Hadn't they made sure not to pull too hard on her tits and pussy? Hadn't they carefully adjusted the e-stim not to hurt her?

The Transformation

Her feelings were all mixed up and she didn't know what to think. But she knew she would have to tell Ben about it. And now Ben told me about it.

Over the next year she was called upon several more times.

At her second session with them they pierced her. They put a small metal bar with small balls on each end in each of her nipples. A small ring through her clitoral hood and two larger rings through each of her outer pussy lips. She was all tender after they had finished and they didn't give her any sexual relief that time. Not that she wanted any because she was all soar and tender. It took her quite a long time to get used to the body jewelry and make the holes through the tissue heal.

Indeed, a few weeks afterwards she had to go to her obgyn to get medication to help one of the holes in her left labia to heal properly. She felt utterly ashamed having to show her to her doctor with her tits and pussy full of metal bars and rings. It was not easy on her but she really didn't have any choice.

The doc, of course, had seen pieced women before and didn't think much of it, but wanted to do a good job. He told her he needed to carefully examine all piercings to make sure there were no other latent infections or inflammations. So all of a sudden she found herself totally naked in the gyn chair - still with her pussy bald - in front of the doc.

He took his time examining every single piercing, cleaning the surrounding tissue with a disinfectant and finally massaging in a combo anti-inflammatory-antibiotic cream.

No one knows If he did it on purpose or not, but she got aroused by his massaging fingers. Again, she realized it was a stranger touching her although it supposedly was legit because he was her obgyn.

But she was experiencing the same vulnerability and helplessness as with Amir and Hans. And she remembered the two fantastic orgasm they had given her. In fact, she had thought a lot about it and wondered if she ever had enjoyed a true orgasm before. She had taken pleasure in sex and enjoyed it - but never experienced anything as with Amir and Hans. Maybe she was one of those women who never knew what a true orgasm was like - until now?

When the doc began cleaning and massaging her clit she couldn't help herself but sighed with pleasure: Ouhh... The doc immediate withdrew and said: Excuse me, that wasn't my intention. But before she could stop herself she replied: No, not at all. Please, go on...

What had she just said? Had she just asked a stranger to satisfy her sexually? She was about to apologize for her indecency when the doc continued - it was too late. And besides, she longed for another orgasm. Could the doc give her one? It was an indecent and a lewd thought but she really longed for relief and being touched by a stranger apparently was part of the equation for her.

He squeezed and rolled her sensitive part between his thumb and index finger and tugged gently on the piecing. She responded by pushing her pelvis forward. He now knew he could have her. He kept on stimulating her clit with one hand and probed her vagina with the other one. She was all wet and moaned with pleasure as he went on.

She realized she had surrendered. Her body craved an orgasm. Being naked showing all her piercings to a stranger was indecent and sinful but, in some way, it turned her on. Was she become an exhibitionistic slut, she wondered. How could this part of her sexuality have been hidden from her for so long and suddenly be uncovered now.

Her meandering thoughts were interrupted by the pleasure she was feeling from her vagina. It felt as if she was opened up or expanded - no more like filled. She looked in the mirror above her and saw how the doc gently but relentlessly fucked her with his hand, inserting it deeper and deeper with every stroke.

She saw how he let go of her clit and got a gel that he applied on and around his hand allowing it to penetrate her easier.