All Comments on 'Bent'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Luved it

Should of fucked him raw and filled up his new boi pussy with cum. And they had time for a couple more rounds.

cckreadycckreadyover 3 years ago

Sooooo well done! What a great story. Engaging from the start and crazy erotic throughout!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

That was very hot, I could see myself getting bent over the table and fucked by a couple of guys I know. I just can't see all the romance between two guys. I do understand one man being. The dominant one and the other one submitting to him. I have sucked several cocks and enjoy getting on my knees and being a submissive cocksucker for a superior man and that feels natural. I have never been fucked in the ass by another man. If a big masculine man just bent me over the table and fucked me like that I probably wouldn't fight it too much. I'm more the submissive FWB kind of guy,. I will give you what you want when you need it. But I don't want anything romantic with a guy. Sorry for rambling on about it. I liked the story and would love to see what happens the next time the girls leave them alone.

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Loved the story and I would love for Ethan to take me for his pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The first time you get fucked, is something you’ll never forget. The more you think about it, the more you want it to happen again. It is a wonderful feeling when you have a cock in your ass

eros991133eros991133over 3 years ago

Can't wait for parts 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...

Daisy_xDaisy_xover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I love your writing - really descriptive, steamy without being corny which most stories here are! Very well written. Wow. Will be checking out the rest of your work :)

blue_mirageblue_mirageover 3 years ago

Loved the story and all the detailed descriptions. I will certainly read the rest of your stories.

lustysexlustysexover 3 years ago
we don't deserve you

I have read the whole bent and bent backwards series and you write exceptionally. we definitely do not deserve such beautifully written erotica for free. I would say go for Wattpad or radish or some of these ott platforms and show your work to a much larger audience. still I love your work here eagerly waiting for more.

PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

Terrific writing. Dialogue and inner thoughts woven into a hypnotic reading. It made me so hard, so horny.

I wanted to be fucked so badly after reading this masterpiece.

sm1982sm1982about 3 years ago

This level of writing should NOT be free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

So hot and nasty. Great build-up, characterization and attention to details. I'm impressed by your writing talent and character insight. I really enjoyed reading it. I read and reviewed "Bent Backwards" almost two weeks ago, and I enjoyed this just as much. I really liked reading the story from Oliver's POV. I liked how it was very similar to Ethan's, yet very different in many other ways. Oliver seemed even more confused about the whole thing, also drawing parallels with his relationships with women. I enjoyed bits of humor and sarcasm, like in the first story, such as: " Irrationally, I almost feel that she should have warned my before I met him. You know, just a quick little heads-up. Something like, "Just so you know, you should prepare yourself for the fact that Ethan is incredibly good-looking." That would be completely irrational. So, no, I'm sure it can't be that. I wrack my brain. What the fuck is my problem?", "Additionally, dicks are not all that clever and sometimes they do dumb shit. Also, no big deal. Okay? So that's it. Line drawn in the sand. No. Big. Deal." And: ""Blow me!" I spit.

Now, in my defense, "Blow me," is a phrase I use all the time. Someone honking at me in traffic gets the finger and an angry, "Blow me." My boss pissing me off at work gets a very quiet, "Blow me," under my breath - you get the picture. It doesn't mean anything, it's completely innocent. Certainly, not a Freudian slip of epic proportion.

An awful, slow smile spreads across his face, little lines forming at the corner of each glinting eye. He draws a deep breath in, his posture changing slightly. Menacing now. Tension floods the narrow hallway with terrifying force.

"Maybe I will." He murmurs, running his thumb thoughtfully across his bottom lip."

The fact that Oliver really did get hard when Ethan looked at him while kissing Liza makes the previous story (and this one) even hotter.

I especially liked this description: "There's really no way around it, the very first thing you notice about Ethan is that he's handsome. I mean seriously handsome. Dangerously handsome. Olive skin, brown hair so dark it almost looks black. Light hazel eyes with wild flecks of green and blue. A slightly prominent nose, with a tiny hint of a curved bridge. It's just enough to add interest to his face and forever excuse him from being mistaken for being just another perfect face."

My favorite parts were: "I'm not sure I can ever really explain what I feel like right then. Rooted to that spot. Waiting. Knowing. And I really mean, knowing. As there wasn't a single, solitarily part of me that doesn't know what I'm waiting for. That waiting felt like an eternity, I can promise you that. In reality, it's probably no more than a minute, before I hear his footsteps coming down the hall. I quickly face forward, eyes straight ahead, a last-ditch attempt to hide my complaisance.

I will myself not to look back as he sets the bottle of lube and a condom on the table next to me. I keep my eyes closed as I hear the clinking, bone-chilling sound of him unbuckling his belt. I try to ignore the tremor that goes through me as I hear the quick, whipping sound of his belt being pulled free. I try not to clench when I feel him spread my cheeks and I try not to jump when he squirts a cold, generous dollop of lube on my ass. I try not to gasp as I feel a long, thick digit enter me slickly. I fail there. I try not to moan when he adds another equally long, equally thick finger. I fail there, too. My sphincter clenches and spasms involuntarily as he shoves his fingers into me, over and over, until my limbs are nothing but liquid."

And

"Think of it like this. Pain and pleasure are different sides of a single page. Turn the page this way, and you're reading a poem called Pain, and turn the page that way, and you are reading a poem called Pleasure. So yes, each thrust starts and finishes with a deep, searing ache, but the in between part...that part is pure rapture.

I grip the edge of the table, gritting my teeth and holding on for dear life, as the side of my face ploughs into the smooth, walnut surface, grating back and forth, as I struggle to take his punishing strokes.

"I gotta pound a little bit," he rasps, through clenched teeth, "I need to nut."

A tremor of fear tears through me. Oh Jesus, can I take anymore? To my amazement, I find myself bending my legs a little, arching out just a bit and bracing myself against the table. He grabs my hips in both hands and starts his final onslaught.

The speed and power of it makes me see stars. I can't get a good breath. The sounds coming from me, now, take on a desperate, high-pitched quality. The slapping sound of his body slamming into me seems to bounce off the walls. In desperation, I reach down and start stroking my dick. Pleasure finds and engulfs me. The intensity of the pounding, almost drowned out by my urgent need for release. Every ounce of my consciousness egging me to find relief. When it finally comes, it lands like the crack of a whip. Drowning out my senses until I'm aware of nothing but pleasure. Wave after wave after wave. At last, I become conscious of an unfamiliar, thin sound, swirling around the room. I feel his hand, clamped tightly over my mouth."

So hot and intense. Keep up the great work. You are very talented. This made me so fucking hard. I got off to this. I will definitely read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your prose is truly inspired brilliance. Reading about the same scenario from each participants perspective with all the lurid and erotic detail of both the physical, emotional and universal attractive gravity these two share is genuine literary art. I'll agree with another commenter, this level writing should not be free; though I'm very grateful it is and I found it.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Awful men but great sex and chemistry, what's a girl to do? I must carry on

nudedude03nudedude03almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this journey. Hope it continues.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 3 years ago

Short, not exactly sweet and to the point! Great writing mix of humour and sarcasm.

Ninalove25Ninalove25over 2 years ago

Just wanted to say I am so bloody happy you’re publishing on Amazon now and I can own your work, thank you for giving us such wonderful stories to read.

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, ninalove. I've published Bent on Amazon, under the name Jesse H Reign. All my work will soon be available there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just bought the books on Amazon. They’re amazing. They fill in so much of the story. I love it!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

So real, I think far more straight men are affected in this way than ever admit it, to themselves or others

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best gay male sex story that I have read.

So erotic that it is mesmerizing. I loved the fact we the users could 'read' the submissive bottom's train of thoughts.

As I was reading the story, I imagined that I was bent forward for Ethan's pleasure.

I gave this story a 5.5 rating (110%.) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote; Ethan lightly taps my arm says, "Good to meet ya, Irish."

His words land and dissolve, but the spot he touched on my arm burns into me like a brand.

What the fuck? I think, not for the first time that evening.

I'm not attracted to him, am I? Am I?

End quote.

Deepreader123Deepreader123almost 2 years ago

This series "Bent", is written from Oliver's perspective... The next one, "Bent Backwards" is the exact same story, but written from Ethan's point of view.

I highly recommend reading them at the same time, starting with "Bent" chapter 1, followed by "Bent Backwards" ch1, and so on, alternating between the two. That way you get the whole thing from both sides at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is beyond perfect. Such flow and ease, not rushing into the sexual resolution. And the depth of the character building is for me, as both reader and wannabe writer, the most sensual quality in every story. You have another fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read this incredibly perfect story early this morning as I enjoyed my coffee. I didn’t want the story to end. My wife is upstairs. I just came so hard…Again, loved the story so much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story reminds me of my first gay sexual experience. The feel of a cock in my ass. There is no better feeling. O, I do love getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. This is an amazing story. I'm bi-curious and have given blowjobs. But this is how I would like my first bottom experience to be. So hot.

EdeyEdey9 months ago

Wow, good story! Very, very good hot story :D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And I am here again. Just too hot!

AHNuts00AHNuts005 months ago

Loved the descriptive action, emotion and feeling my boner early on! Well done! My dick is throbbing for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know how many times I have read And cum to this Bent series

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

that made me hard and horny! must read more..... hehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bent Series Info