All Comments on 'Bent Backwards Ch. 05'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sigh

I’m frustrated with this chapter. Ethan is just really selfish I don’t like it. I’m in love with this story but Ethan’s attitude is disheartening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Obsessed

Love this story, i like seeing it from Ethans perspective and how he rationalised what he does... And it's so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

Once again, Ethan is an asshole and his selfish attitude is in full force this chapter. First, he’s way more affected by being fucked by Oliver than he ever was when fucking Oliver. That says a lot there about how much he takes vs gives in this pair. Then he actively avoids O for weeks and strategized of how to dump him. But he has so little self-control that Oliver doesn’t even have to speak or look at him and Ethan does a total 180 - going from ending it to full-throttle fucking with no end in sight. And in what may his most selfish, prickish move to date, he develops his “fuck Oliver - love Liza” plan. One that is 100% about him - his wants and needs, never once considering he was shortchanging both Oliver and Liza - not thinking at all that he will hurt everyone by being so self-centered. While the sex was violent and very rough they both seemed to be ok with it - although I think Oliver was motivated by his desire to punish himself for lying and hurting Jess, while Ethan was simply fueled by unbridled lust that he seems to frequently lose his ability to control. Lastly, Ethan did not give one ounce of thought or concern about Oliver’s feelings, what he was going through, how he and Jess were both deeply impacted, nor whether he should rethink what he was doing to both Liza and Oliver. Just so relieved that Oliver didn’t call his lying ass out! Again, so selfish and such a prick! I really am surprised how badly a picture Ethan’s own POV creates about his lack of character. Guess it’s good that Ethan is so stunning looking because he doesn’t seem to have much else in the way of redeeming qualities to fall back on.

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 3 years agoAuthor
This chapter was hard to write

Thanks for your comments, I agree, this is Ethan at his worst. I found it hard to write this chapter, but based on the dialog in Bent, there was no other way to portray Ethan's confused state of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand the criticism of Ethan. Yes, he's behaving selfishly but he's clearly suffering and torn. His relationship with Liza isn't new, there's deep love involved. It may not be the same as it was but it still exists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES