Benton Boys Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tuesday to Thursday is for studying. There are classes in the morning and training in the afternoon except for Tuesday, which is free.", continued Brandon.

"I've got a feeling that I'll be studying and finishing essays on Tuesdays. So, we basically go from mornings to evenings every day? It's tough, but at least the Fridays are free.", interrupted Jake again.

"Oh Jakey, come on! You never learn. Of course, Fridays aren't free, what did you think! There's work on Fridays.", explained Brandon.

Nate reacted. "Wait, did you say work?"

"The school has contracts with companies in the city. All students except Jaguars work, and the school gets some of the money. That's how they keep the tuition so low while doing all this. Guys, you didn't read the brochures before you applied?"

"Not really.", they all replied to Brandon. He sighed.

"Okay, let's check what's available.", said Brandon as he scrolled through the system. "It appears your selection is restricted by your grades and body."

Jake instantly clicked on the first and featured listing: "Looking for construction site workers". As he scrolled down, the stats began to appear. Physically demanding 4.5 out of 5. Skills needed 2 out of 5. Wage: $20 per hour (rating: way above average).

"Wait, why is $20 listed as way above average? Isn't $19 the Texas average?" asked Jake.

"That's 20 bucks for you, dude. The school also gets their share on top of that. What's the company?" replied Dan.

"Benton Construction. Wanna go there too?"

"Wait, Benton Construction? That's one of the biggest companies in town! Let me see...", added Nate. He scrolled through the system, and then his face turned sad. "Locked, insufficient strength rating."

"Well, I can't join them too. But Nate, look at this! The school is looking for groundskeepers. Shouldn't be bad, and could give us access everywhere. It's $11.", turned to Brandon to Nate.

"Guys, let's do this -- Dan and I join the Benton Construction while you and Nate stay here at school. We can change it at the end of the semester.", suggested Jake.

"Okay, Jake", finished Brandon as they signed up for the positions.

Nate turned to others: "Now that we finished fiddling with the school system, we could get back what we wanted to do..."

"Which is?"

"Jake, you're probably happy that your dick is locked in a fucking cage, but I shot my last load four days ago. I'm so fucking horny, dude!"

"Good that I've done the job in the morning while showering. But man, I could take a ride or two.", continued Brandon.

"Same, Brandon. And I'm not fucking happy, Nate!" said Jake, turning to Dan, who has been quiet and anxiously looking at the other boys: "What about your monster, Dan?"

Dan felt embarrassed. He would have to explain everything to the boys.

"Come on, buddy. What's with you?" encouraged him Nate.

Dan started to explain: "I went to Oakwood High since I was 14. All boys have to wear cages there. We've got to cum only at the end of each term... and only in the cage if our grades weren't good."

"That must have been tough, Dan. How was it... going there?" replied Brandon.

"I'm a sports guy, man. I don't understand science, math and other stuff. But they didn't care about sport."

"How many times..." started to ask Nate.

"Not a single fucking time. Always in the cage.", answered Dan sadly.

"Wow. I can't imagine going without cumming all high school. I would go nuts!" added Jake.

"You can't imagine being in the cage for 5 years in high, yet here you are, studying a six-year college program and look at your dick. Seriously Jake?" responded to him Brandon.

Oh fuck. Jake began to realize how much he screwed up by applying to Benton. He was damn sure they said all this information on the tours and printed in the brochures, but he didn't care to read them. And there he was, at the best sports college you can find, with his dick restrained in a tiny cage. No wonder his parents didn't object when he chose Benton.

"And what about summer breaks? Don't tell me you were in the cage too..." asked Brandon.

Dan felt so embarrassed, like he never did. Taking all his courage, he turned to Brandon. "My parents could choose whether to keep us locked over summer. My brother and I were one of the few boys who were locked all the time. Anyway, why did you guys choose Benton?", he shifted from the topic.

Brandon went first. "I was a runner in high school. My parents suggested Benton, so I could study while still doing it. My grades also... weren't enough for other colleges. They don't give you a bonus for sport. When I discovered about the chastity rules, it took me almost two months to decide. And why did you go here, Jake?"

"Benton has the best college teams in the States. I played football since I started the high, so where else?"

"So... you didn't know about the chastity rules here?", asked him surprised Nate.

"I discovered just today. I know, I'm an idiot."

Brandon immediately turned to Jake: "Jakey, you're a dumb hotshot, aren't you?"

"Eh, I guess I am... Nate, why did you apply?"

"At first, I wanted to be a doctor, but I later turned to the general health and lifestyle, which is one of the fields here. My parents picked this college for me because of strict chastity. While I was doing well in school, I wasn't really a polite boy."

"Same goes for me. My parents chose it." replied Dan. While turning to Nate, he spotted that he has been instinctively rubbing his crotch. "Horny, bud?"

At this point, Nate wanted to cry. His dick was raging in the cage the whole time, struggling to break free. He wanted to rub it until he would explode all over the place.

"Wanna help, buddy?" asked Dan again.

"I... I don't know Dan.", replied to him Nate, shy.

Brandon told him: "It's okay, man. Let us help you. We need to discover how we can cum in that anyway."

Nate stood up, slowly taking off his red shorts. Jake, sitting next to him, slid his briefs down to his ankles. He immediately covered his cage.

"Don't be shy Nate, we'll make you cum. And then all of us will cum. That damn thing can't prevent us from shooting our loads, right guys?" encouraged him Brandon. Jake and Dan nodded, and Nate slowly uncovered his cage. Everyone went closed to see it.

Behind Nate's balls was a steel ring, about an inch or two wide, flat at the bottom, but otherwise round. Over his dick was a metal tube with one hole in the front and just a few tiny holes from the sides. If Jake hasn't seen how Nate was locked, he would never even think the cage had two parts.

"How tight is it, Nate?" slowly asked Dan.

"I'm surprised he could fit me inside. I'm not THAT small." True, the doctor previously measured him 2.8'' when soft, but the cage could have at most 2.25'' in length and about an inch in diameter. Nate felt a firm grip around his dick, leaving absolutely no space for any erections.

"When I was at Oakwood," suggested Dan, "we used to hide plugs and dildos with my brother so we could get off when nobody was watching. Of course, it's nowhere as good as cumming, but it's worth trying first."

Nate turned to Dan with fear: "You... want to shove something in my ass?"

"Don't worry, I'm not Dr. Clark. I'll go easy on you, so you enjoy it as much as you can."

"Wait, you brought a plug with you?" interrupted Jake.

"Actually, few of them. And not just it.", smiled Dan, quickly running to the other room for the stuff. When he returned, he pulled a 2'' hard dildo from the bag. Nate wanted to cry from fear and embarrassment, but he decided to take it like a man this time. Dan well lubricated the dildo and told Nate to lie down. Brandon quickly put a towel under him as well as two big pillows. Nate's ass was fully exposed to the other guys.

Dan started to examine the device shoved deep in Nate's asshole. It was made of grey, rubbery material. Dan touched its base and said: "If we stick the dildo inside and we'll shake it enough, the device should hit your prostate, making you cum. Ready, bud?"

Nate, still unconvinced: "If you say so, Dan... but please..."

"Relax, Nate, it will feel good. I promise." Dan took the dildo and slowly put it inside the hole the device had. After a few inches inside, Nate shook.

"Aaargh, I... feel it... inside... ooooooh."

Brandon gave Nate a pat: "You're taking it good. Just relax."

Then, Dan started to quickly wiggle and shake the dildo. Nate's cage started to twitch.

"Ooooooh, ooh, OOOOOH, that's gooooood, OOOoooh, that's it Dan, ooOOOOH"

"Looks like your little bird likes that, Nate", said Jake.

"Yeeeeesssss, just OOOH, the cage won't ooooOOOH let it OOH my god grooow, theeere Dan, ooooooh, I'm coming, I'm..." Just as Nate felt like he would explode, he felt something cold on his prostate. "AAAaaargh, noooo, pleeeeease"

"What's happening, Nate?" quickly asked Dan.

Before Nate could answer, his dick was completely soft and numb in the cage. Dan was just shoving the dildo deep inside his ass. SPURT! SPURT!... SPURT! Three ropes of Nate's cum flew from the tip of the cage.

"I felt something cold on my prostate, like... when the doc activated the device. I was ready to shoot, but... my dick got suddenly soft", responded Nate.

"But you got to cum, didn't you? I saw you spurting your juice.", said Jake.

"I didn't fucking feel a damn thing, Jake! It was like I pissed myself in front of you!" shouted Nate, completely defeated.

"How... did I do that wrong, perhaps?" questioned himself Dan.

"You know what?" still shouted Nate. "Jake, Dan, you lie here and stick out your asses. I will make you with Brandon."

Both Jake and Dan laid down next to each other. Brandon put more pillows under them, leaving their asses completely accessible and locked dicks hanging down.

"I'll take Dan.", exclaimed Nate.

"Fine then. Jake is mine", added Brandon.

Nate and Brandon then began to examine the device, which was shoved into the other boys' asses. Then they shifted attention to the locked dicks.

"Wow, you really got a beast down here, Dan!" said Nate.

"Too bad you can't see the beast in full attention.", flaunted Dan.

"I'll actually make you cum that your beast rips the cage apart.", replied Nate jokingly. With that, he pulled a giant dildo from the bag, lubricated it and began slowly pushing it inside Dan's exposed ass. Since Dan was already stretched by the device, he had no problems taking the dildo. Then, he started to moan.

"Oooooh God, it feels soooo goooood... do it, oooooh, yeeeeeah, harder Nate..."

Meanwhile, Brandon already pushed the 3.5'' dildo inside Jake and was hitting his prostate.

"Mmmmm, pleeeeeease, that's greeeat, OOOOH, OOOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"Feels good, Jakey?" teasingly said Brandon.

"I'M COMING! AAAAAAAARRRGH! NO PLEASE! LET ME CUM!" Jake as well felt something cold on his prostate just before cumming. His dick went totally limp inside the cage. SPURT!

"Just one spurt? What's the matter, Jake?" asked Brandon again.

Jake turned to face Brandon: "Fuck it Brandon! It felt worse than a ruined orgasm. Nate was right." By that time, Dan was nearly done.

"Ooooh, oooooooh, oooooooh, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming! NOOOOO! I... WANT... TO... CUUUUUM! PLEEEEEEASE!" cried Dan as his beast went completely soft in the best point. He began to trash himself against the pillows like he wanted to fuck them. SPURT! "Aaargh!" SPURT! SPURT! "PLEEEASE!" SPURT! SPURT! "NOOOOO!" SPURT!

"So that's how the beast cums?" noted Nate.

Even though Dan has just cummed, he was hornier than before. His only feeling was cum flowing out, stripped of any pleasure or satisfaction. "Pleeease Nate, I'm sorry, man! It was a stupid idea! I shouldn't have made you go first!"

"It's fine, buddy. You tried at least."

Brandon continued: "It looks like the device in your ass responds to when you're about to shoot your load and then just prevents it."

Nate dropped at the bed and began to sob. He used to masturbate every day, and now he couldn't even touch his own dick. After four days, his balls were aching, and he would do anything just to get off. He knew very well that he would have to wait for the next orgasm a month, at minimum.

"It will be fine, Nate, we'll do it... somehow.", said Jake as he turned to Nate.

"Actually, the device could have responded to the dildo, rather than you.", theorized Brandon. "Let me try something." He grabbed a pillow and began humping it.

"Seriously, dude? Are you fucking a pillow?" joked Dan.

"If that's a way to get off, then I'm fine with it!", shut him Brandon.

After half hour, Brandon fell on the bed, completely exhausted. "Well Dan, that's not it. Hope you're happy."

"Right now, I wish I rather could cum from humping a fucking pillow.", continued Dan.

"Brandon, how to say it..." giggled Jake. "I've brought here a vibrator. Why don't you try that?"

"I swear I'll kill you, Jake Hansen.", said Brandon as he pierced Jake with his stare.

Jake then unpacked a small vibrator and pressed it against Brandon's cage. He moaned as his cock fought to escape its prison. Then he began to fuck mid-air, but Jake held the vibrator firmly in place.

"Goood, goooood, OH GOD! AAAAARGH! NO!" began screaming Brandon. SPURT!

Jake turned off the vibrator and put it away. "Better pal?"

"Shut up. You know damn well how shitty that felt.", responded Brandon, half-angry.

Dan then proceeded to say what everyone thought and what they feared the most: "One thing's for certain now. We won't be shooting our loads anytime soon."

All the boys were so busy trying to cum they didn't notice it already got dark outside. Dan and Nate left to their room, and Jake with Brandon were ready to go shower.

"Hey, Brandon. The shower here is quite big. Wanna go together?" suggested Jake.

"Whatever you want, Jakey. Besides, you've already seen my dick."

They both quickly stripped and jumped into the shower. They sat down, leaned against the wall and tuned hot water on their bodies. They sat there for about ten minutes, thinking of what happened today and how it will continue for them. But they were absolutely determined to join Benton Jaguars next year.

After ten minutes, Brandon broke the silence. "Jake, I wanted to... tell you one thing."

"What is it, Brandon?"

"Won't you tell anyone?"

"I promise, Brandon."

"When I saw you in the morning, you were... so handsome, Jake."

Oh, that starts good, thought Jake. "You like my steel six-pack after all?" Jake was hopeless. He would use every opportunity to flaunt his body. But the reaction was different from what he expected. "Lean on me, Jake."

"You don't have to tell me twice", responded Jake, as he sat between his spread legs and leaned on Brandon.

Brandon was excited. His dick was raging in the cage, but he didn't care. He wanted Jake, and now he had a perfect opportunity. Quickly, Brandon put his hands around Jake and began to feel his hard pecs. Then, he proceeded to slowly massage them.

If Jake's dick wasn't in the cage, he would have already exploded. He decided in the morning to fuck him, and later that day, he got Brandon naked in the shower, massaging his well-defined muscles. Jake had to get out of the cage fast before his balls burst.

Brandon lowered his hand to his belly, rubbing his beautiful six-pack. It was frustrating torture for him. He could continue worshipping Jake's handsome body, which he wanted so much, but the cage would continually remind itself, sending him into a horny frenzy.

Then, he lowered his hands some more. He bumped into Jake's cage. At this point, Jake was on the verge of cumming and was barely holding it. As he turned around to Brandon, he lost control. The device in his ass quickly worked his prostate, and he felt the known, cold sensation.

"No! Please... NO! NOOO!" Jake fell to his knees, his cum slowly dripping on the shower pan. Jake never felt so powerless and defeated in his whole life. After all the years, he finally had a friend that would jerk him off; and he would do that same for him. But neither of them could do that. He began to cry. Brandon hugged him.

"Everything will be fine, Jake. Don't worry, I'm here with you." Brandon tried to calm Jake, but in fact, he wanted to cry himself. However, he chose to be a man and a buddy that Jake could rely on. After a quick shower, they both quickly fell asleep.

12