Bermuda Ch. 12

Story Info
The Denouement. An Ending. The Long Slowdown.
2.7k words
4.48
2.8k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers

Bermuda

Chapter Twelve: The Denouement. An Ending. The Long Slowdown.

Quick recap: Charlotte (20's) has been flown down to service a mature husband & wife (40's) as their exclusive sex slave for a week in Bermuda. Charlotte doesn't have much experience. The wife had lesbian affairs before her marriage, but this is the first time she's ever overtly dominated another woman. It was an eventful last night in the previous chapter. Judy stuck to her bargain and let herself be dominated by Charlotte's Master & Mistress for the night. Charlotte had plenty to do as well, helping Judy pleasure Mistress in the shower, one in the front and one in the back. Then Charlotte was dispatched to give Judy's husband Dan a special thank you for the loan of his wife.

I was waking up, I think. Was it from a wonderful dream, or was I re-living the night before as I swirled back to consciousness? I couldn't tell. I felt feet pushing against my body. As I blearily opened my eyes, it all came back to me. I was in Bermuda, curled up down at the end of Master & Mistress' bed. Judy was sandwiched between Master & Mistress as the three of them stretched out, while I was left to this tiny section at the bottom of the bed. That was fine. That was how it should be. I was their slave, Charlotte, and I was absolutely delighted to be nestled at their feet in subservience.

I was happy as I shook off that sleepy feeling, thinking about all the ways Master & Mistress had used Judy and myself last night. It turned me on so much to witness Judy's first time being used and dominated, but I doubted that it was really for her. I had come to Bermuda to find myself in submission, and I had accomplished that in spades. But for Judy, I got the feeling it was just a night of experimentation. Something to spice up her marriage, notch another experience under her belt. But I had a feeling as the years wore on, she would think back to the past two nights more and more, and when she did, her hand would dig down into her panties.

While they slept, I crept off the bed and put a robe on as quietly as possible. Before opening the door, I looked back at them: Three beautifully naked bodies, sleeping off a very eventful night together. We had been four on that bed until just moments ago. A naked foursome in bed. I could not believe how far I'd come in experience this week, how far all of us had come.

I let myself out quietly. As I walked from our bungalow to the coffee station up the path, towards the main part of the resort complex, I reflected on our whirlwind week together. After getting to know this married couple from California online, I'd flown from Wisconsin to submit to them for the week. It was quite the step for me. I jumped from my limited bondage experiences of the past to full-on slavery. It could have gone so wrong, I guess, but it went so right for me. This was what I needed, what I was sure I would crave for the rest of my life: submission to a demanding, dominant couple.

I wondered what I smelled like as I ordered the coffees and croissants at the counter, in my fluffy resort bathrobe. Sure, I'd had a shower last night before bed, where Judy and I serviced our Mistress on our knees. But I'd sucked off Master and lubed Judy's ass for him afterwards on the bed. Then I'd gone over to suck off Judy's husband Dan for being such a good sport. So I'm sure I smelled like the morning aftermath of group sex as I signed the coffee to our bungalow. But I didn't care. If anything, I was proud, and hoped everyone could see it on me. Or smell it.

They were just stirring as I returned to our bungalow. I hurriedly doffed my robe, arranged everything on a tray, and served my Master & Mistress in bed on my knees. They allowed Judy to be served as a guest, now that her night of submission was over. I was allowed to quietly enjoy my coffee and croissant on my favorite rug on the floor as Master & Mistress enjoyed theirs with Judy on the bed. Mistress and Judy were soon in a wide-ranging conversation that veered from household decorating to favorite restaurants on the island and comparisons on their experiences in the spa and the flight over. It would have seemed so normal, if we hadn't all been completely naked. At one point, Mistress dangled her foot over the bed and, without pausing in conversation or taking her eyes off Judy, pointed at it with just the barest of gestures. It was all I needed to know my place. I put my coffee down, leaned over, and started to lick. This took Judy right out of the seeming normalcy of the morning at first, as she stopped to stare. But then Mistress asked her a question about gardening, and Judy went back to the conversation, albeit with a much different look on her face. I guess she was brought back to where we all were with each other, and what our arrangement was.

I'm sure Judy must have been wondering if anything would be expected from her. But the agreement for was last night, so her period of service was over. She was free to enjoy the coffee and the company now, while I obediently licked. She could have put something over herself, but she didn't bother. I couldn't help but wonder, and hoped, that the past two nights had opened her up a bit. I'm sure that would be something her husband would appreciate.

Master got up when he was finished with his coffee and grabbed his laptop. He'd be in the bathroom for a while now, scrolling through the news-sites while doing his post-coffee morning thing. Eventually, I heard him washing up in there as my Mistress and Judy kept on talking. When he came out he stood next to me and gently pulled me off of Mistress' foot. His freshly scrubbed cock was rock-hard, and right in front of me. I took it in my mouth as he caressed my hair. As Mistress and Judy watched, I gave him the most loving blow-job I could. I felt wistful while I sucked him off. This was the last blow-job. They were flying out today, and boy, was I going to miss this.

It was hard saying goodbye at the airport later. At least I'd had a little time with Mistress after sucking Master off. Judy was sent back to her husband while he took his breakfast down at the beach to give us a little time. I got my last golden shower from Mistress in the shower, then got her off on my knees while covered in piss as hot water ran all over us. Afterwards, I attended to her like a true slave and scrubbed her clean. All of that was swirling through my mind as we hugged goodbye.

I think I may have fallen a little in love with my Master over the week, and felt it keenly as we said our goodbyes. He was a genuinely kind and loving Master, who knew how to dominate a woman with style. As we hugged for one last time, I thought about how glad I was to have taken his cock up my ass for my first butt-fucking.

My feelings for Mistress were another thing altogether. We had such a strong connection. Possibly the strongest that I had ever felt with another human being. Her sadistic tendencies and hedonistic desires were intense. She truly dominated me, taking from me what she wanted. But she was also kind, and surprisingly open emotionally. She truly shared the week with me. Looking back on it now, we were together so much. She included me in nearly everything, and at times treated me like a little sister. I wasn't sure what I would miss more: her disciplinary whippings or our intimate conversations in the spa. It was fascinating to reflect on the overlapping facets of our dynamic. She was the one in control, but this was her first experience with dominance & submission. I, on the other hand, had a little bit of prior experience, but I was the one in the submissive role. I wondered if any of that had played into our roles this week.

All of that was flashing through my head as we said our goodbyes, and I watched their plane took off from the observation lounge.

I was free now. That thought reverberated through my brain on the cab ride back to the resort. Not liberated, but free, of everything. My Master & Mistress had graciously paid for me to stay an extra week in the bungalow, all by myself. Did this make me a whore? It was never a condition of our arrangement, just a perk that they had offered, after we had agreed to meet. I didn't think it equaled prostitution, but if it did, who cared?

But was I looking forward to this week of solitude in paradise? I should have. If nothing else, I could probably use the rest. My body had been used, and used again, in unimaginable ways. My cunt was sore from being fucked so much. So was my ass. I could even feel it in my jaw. And my butt was a little raw from all the spanking, cropping and whipping. My muscles ached a little from all the different positions I'd been in for them as well. Sex was amazing, but it could also be exhausting when mixed with extreme domination, a limited time-span, and two people to serve (not to mention Dan & Judy for a night). Per our agreement, I had been on 24-hour call for service. Sure, I could have begged off if I'd needed to with my safeword, but I'd never even come close to wanting to.

Mistress was so thoughtful. She'd booked a massage for me that afternoon. That and a nice lay-in on the beach turned out to be just the thing after such an eventful week. I embraced the sheer nothingness of it, starting a novel and falling asleep under an umbrella in the hot sun. I woke up so relaxed, and took a nice languid stroll down the beach, letting all those exciting moments from the week play out in my head like a movie as I took in the scenery. Dinner was another thing altogether. I was dining alone, for the first time ever in Bermuda. There was an ache in my heart now. I missed my Master, and especially, my Mistress.

I masturbated that night, on our bed. I couldn't wait, and had to fight the urge to touch myself on the path back to our bungalow. As soon as I closed the door I stripped off my dress and collapsed onto the bed. I don't even remember if I bothered to lock the door. It wasn't the sexiest thing ever, my naked, soft, curvy, unwashed body lying on my belly, with my hand tucked under working my clit. I drooled on the bed spread as I made myself cum, over and over, re-living it all in my mind: Mistress' first commands...that moment when I got down on my knees for her...the feel of the first slap to my face. I was a mass of sweat as I worked myself down there. The feel of Master's cock forcing it's way up my ass....and then cumming in it...Mistress putting me on my knees in the shower...anticipating and dreading what was coming at the same time, wondering if I could handle it, or if it would be a step too far. I went through all their different tastes as I pleasured myself: Master's cock, Mistress' cunt, her piss, both of their asses, their feet, the sweet taste of their tongues as they kissed me goodbye. I wanted my tongue shoved up Mistress' ass so bad. I wanted that feeling where everything else in the world vanishes as her ass fills my field of vision...all I can see, all I can smell, all I can taste... I was her slave. It was what I deserved.

I was such a mess when I woke up in the morning. I'd literally masturbated myself to sleep. I'd never needed a shower so badly in my life. Ok, I actually needed it more after our golden showers. But I was pretty rank after all that wanking and sweating. I wondered if I'd gotten any of it out of my system, but the shower represented so many different things to me know, that I came again in the steam of the hot water.

I got out that day. Rented a little motorbike to tour the island, took a nice sunset cruise, shared a bottle of wine with the other passengers. I ate out of the hotel in a local restaurant that night, and then hit a bar. A couple of men bought me drinks, hit up on me. Back home, some of them probably would have been out of my league. But here in Bermuda, I guess I had enough of an aura of the rich American tourist to reel them in. Or maybe something about me gave me away. Maybe they could tell I had gone farther than most women, and could go farther than they'd ever gone if I accepted their invitations. One of them, a local, seemed like a real possibility. But I wasn't going to be that easy. I had tried so many sexual fantasies this week. I wasn't ready to go back to boring old vanilla sex. I told my would-be paramour that the price for getting me into his bed was three cocks: two up each hole and one down the throat. The look on his face was priceless. I left alone that night, of course, for another night of rampant masturbation on the bed, and a morning of sheets stained by sweat, drool, and whatever leaked out of my cunt.

I mostly avoided Dan & Judy. They had a few more days left on their vacation. I would wave to them when I saw them on a path, but try and turn quickly so as to avoid a conversation. I had nothing against them, of course. But I'd been with them for a night, and didn't feel an urge to repeat the experience. I doubt they did either, but you never know what can happen when people get talking. The day after my night out, there was a knock on my door while I was in the bathroom post-morning shower. I answered in my bathrobe. Dan & Judy were there to invite me to lunch. They were flying out immediately afterwards. I felt it was a gracious offer, and joined them. It was enjoyable. We just talked about our every day lives. Judy and I occasionally shared some furtive glances across the table. Afterwards, Judy paid the check while Dan got up to take care of something. He met us as we were exiting the restaurant and presented me with a beautiful bouquet of local flowers. This week had really opened them both up sexually in ways they'd never dreamed of, and they'd basically been fucking like teenagers ever since. The trip had inadvertently turned into a second honeymoon for them, and reminded each other of how much they loved each other...and lusted. They'd been wanting to thank me all week. I was touched.

The rest of my week followed this familiar pattern of relaxing, exploring, and masturbating. I got quite a bit of reading done on the beach, and grew to enjoy those sunset cruises. On my last day there, I bumped into my would-be paramour walking the pathways of the resort, hoping to find me. He'd done a lot of thinking about our conversation. He had two men with him. Right there on the pathway from the beach to the bungalow, he asked me if I were serious.

I was.

As I spent my last night in Bermuda, with a cock in my cunt, a cock up my ass, and another cock fucking me down my throat, I had one thought going through my head...

I am Charlotte, the premiere slave-slut of Bermuda.

docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers