TBBT Website Battle 06 - Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm, yummy," she purred when she removed his fingers with a "pop". "I love the taste of myself." Then she saw it out of the corner of her eye. Mike shuddered when she gripped his fresh hard on. "Ooooooo, look at you, Daddy!"

"Holy shit!" he said, looking down at her stroking him. "That hasn't happened in 30 years!"

She looked up at him with an evil smile. "I guess you like a little rough play, too, huh?"

"I...I..."

"I know exactly what to do with this bad boy," she squeaked as she brought herself to her feet and slid over his legs.

"What?! Ohmagawd, Bernadette! We...we can't do...that!"

She titled her head and smiled. "Seriously, Daddy? I had your cock in my mouth, you blew your load down my throat, and you just finger fucked me until I came. But actual intercourse is where you draw the line?"

"It...that's different!" He felt the heat of her still twitching twat hover over his tip. "We shouldn't. We can't!"

She briefly bit her lip when she rested on him. She stared into his face with a crooked smile. "We should...and we will."

"But...but...you're my little girl."

"Your little girl's all grown up, Daddy. I'll bet your little girl has the tightest little cunt you'll ever fuck. Don't you want to fuck my tight little cunt, Daddy?"

"Jesus, Bernadette. We...we...ohmagawd!" he howled when his swollen head cut through her like a hot knife through butter.

"Ohhhhhhhh holy mother Mary," she groaned while she slid down his pole until she landed in her lap. "Ohmagawd, Daddy, you feel so good inside of me."

"Jesus Christ, Bernadette. You're so tight! It's like you're squeezing me!"

"That's because your cock is so fucking big, Daddy. Now, fuck your little girl with that big, fat cock of yours," she said as she began to rise and lower in his lap.

"Jesus, Bernadette, you've got the mouth of a hooker. Where'd you learn that kind of language?"

She grinned. "Mmmmmmm. You fuck enough men, you learn what they like. They don't want to fuck their wife, or their girlfriend, or their...oh God...or their student. They...they...mmmmmm...they want to fuck a cheap, big titted whore. And...and...ohmagawd, you feel so good...as it turns out, I like being treated like...like a cheap whore."

"My God, Bernadette," Mike moaned. "I had know idea my little...mmmmmmfuck...my little girl was such a sl...sl...damn!...such a slut."

She nodded her head while staring at him with fuck-me eyes. "Mmmmmmhmmmmm. You're little girl's a big ol' slut. Oh yeah. You have no...no idea. Mmmmmhmmmm. Do you like your little girl's slutty little pussy, Daddy?"

"My God, Bernadette. You're...you're so tight."

"What's so tight, Daddy? Say it. What's so tight?"

He swallowed hard. "My...my little girl's slutty light cunt is tight as fuck!"

"Mmmmmm, that's better. Don't you want to suck on my big, slutty titties, Daddy? OH!" Mike clamped down on her massive mounds and began to buck his hips. "Oh yes! That's it, Daddy! Oh, fuck yes!" She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him tight while she ran her fingers through his hair.

The living room quickly filled with moans, groans, and cursing. It soon smelled like sex and sweat.

Her snatch was still quivering from the finger fuck orgasm when she climbed into his lap. It didn't take long riding his stick to bring her to the edge of ecstasy again. She began grinding into his lap harder. He felt her muscles beginning to contract again.

He pulled out of her chest and glared into her twisting face. "You want to be treated like a whore? Fine! You're about to cum again, aren't you, slut? Huh? You're about to fuckin' cum again, aren't you?" he growled.

"Ohmagawd, yes, Daddy! Your cock feels so good in my slutty little pussy! Ohmagawd, don't stop!"

"Who said anything about stopping, you dumb fucking cunt? Come on, you bitch! Show me how a cheap fucking whore cums!"

She felt like two freight trains were racing up her thighs. "Ohmagawd, yes! Daddy, don't stop! Fuck my tight little cunt! Oh yes! You feel so fucking good!"

He tossed her into the air higher and higher. Sweat rolled off his face. "Come on, you cheap fucking cunt! Do it!"

"Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! Oh sweet Jesus! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yes! Yaaaaaasssss!" The two freight trains collided at her gash and exploded. It felt as if a California earthquake was tearing through her tiny body. "Mother Mary and Joseph fuck!" she cried out forgetting the windows were open.

She squeezed him tight and rode him hard while he thrust his hips as high as he could. After what seemed like an hour, the pair finally sank into the couch. Her head fell onto his shoulder.

"Ohmagawd, Daddy, that was great," she panted.

He leaned back into the couch. "That was incredible."

Then she felt it. "Wait...you didn't...finish!"

He raised his head. "Uh, no, I guess I didn't it," he said surprised.

"Howie always lasts longer with the second one, too."

"I...I really didn't need to know that."

She gave him a crooked grin. "You deserve a reward. And I've got just the thing." She started to climb out of his lap.

Mike was a little scared at what she might have in store for him. "Oh shit. Now what?"

"Just come over here," she said playfully. She stood at the side of the couch, put her hands on the armrest, and bent over. She wiggled her ass. Her body language changed. "Now I want you to fuck my ass with that big, fat cock," she said in a low, husky voice.

Mike's eyebrows nearly flew off his head as he stood there. "Oh shit! Are...are you serious?"

She stared back at him with bedroom eyes. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" She wiggled her ass again. "Now get over here and stuff that fat cock up my ass, pull my hair, and fuck me like the cheap little whore that I am."

Mike's dark side reemerged as his bouncing pole lead the way and he stepped behind her. He gripped his slick shaft and stared down at her heart-shaped ass. "I'm gonna split you in two," he hissed. The words sent a chill up her spin.

Raj and Stuart's jaws dropped. "Oh shit!" they yelled in unison.

Mike slid forward and touched the tip of his swollen head to her winking rosebud and paused.

She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Do it, Daddy." He threw his hips forward. Her head snapped back. Her back arched. "OH! You motherfucker!"

"Ha! You like that, you fucking cunt?! I told you I was going to split you in two!" He grabbed her hips tight, pulled back, and threw his hips forward again.

"Oh dear heavenly father FUCK!" she barked.

"How dare you use the Lord's name in vain while you're getting fucked up the ass!" He pulled back and went balls deep a third time.

"Oh my fucking God! I...I'm sorry! I...I won't do it again!"

"Goddamn right you won't do it again, you fucking bitch!" CRACK! YIPE! He began to pummel her ass with his brawn. "Your ass is even tighter than your fucking cunt! Christ! It...it's like it's sucking me in!"

"Yes! Yes! Wreck my tight little ass, Daddy!"

"Grrrrrrrr! Does...does your precious fuckingggggrrrrr Howard fuck your ass like this? Huh? Huh?! Answer me, goddammit!" CRACK! YIPE!

"No! No, Daddy! You...you're cock is so...so much bigger than his! Ohmagawd! You...you feel so good!"

He continued to abuse her ass for several more minutes, lasting longer than either one thought he would. But the inevitable finally came to pass. She could feel him throbbing inside her dark cavity. His thrusts began to stutter. She looked back at his contorted face.

"You're about to cum, aren't you, Daddy?"

"Y-y-yes! Yes...yes I am!"

"Pull out! Pull out!"

He did as told, stepped back, and looked down at her gaped hole just before she spun around and dropped to her knees. She cupped her cum catchers and shook them.

"C'mon, Daddy! Cum on my tits! C'mon, Daddy! Cover my tits with your cum! Come on! I want to see it! Give it to me!"

"You want it? You want me to cum on your tits? Huh? Is that it?!" he barked while he stroked his muscle.

"Yes, Daddy! Give it to me! I want it all!"

"Oh, you fucking bitch! Oh God! Oh God! I...I...I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Oh God! Ready?! Ready?! Ggggggaaaahhhhhhh!"

A thick, short rope of milky white shot out of his revolver and hit its mark.

"Oh yeah! Hell yeah, Daddy! Give it to your little girl!" she cried out when the first shot splashed across the top of her globes.

A second and third smaller spurts spit out and just barely hit their mark. She quickly replaced his hand with hers.

He jumped when her lips wrapped around his still pulsing rod. "Oh Gah!"

Her hand and head moved along his shaft in sync. He felt like he was getting a blow job and jerked off at the same time. She coaxed every last drop of his thick, salty seed from his body.

She finally released him with a "pop". He glanced down at her. She smiled a nasty smile back at him, then opened her mouth, revealing a spiderweb of white. She closed her mouth, gulped, and opened back up. Her mouth was a sexy shade of red.

"Holy shit," Mike moaned. He stumbled and fell back into a chair. I just fucked my little girl senseless! And enjoyed it! Oh my God!

"Mmmmmmmm," Bernadette purred as she scooped the thick goop from her chest and slipped it between her lips. "Yummy."

"I...I'm sorry, Bernadette. I got carried away. I think I took out some of my frustration with your mother out on you. I'm sorry." Fucking bitch!

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I loved it!"

"Seriously?" I did, too! Just admit it!

"Abso-fucking-lutely, Daddy!"

"Jesus Christ," Mike moaned while he wiped the sweat from his brow. "Howard's a lucky man."

Bernadette beamed. "Damn skippy he is!"

"We...we really shouldn't have done...that." But we did! And I loved it! What's wrong with me?!

"Are you kidding?! I loved every minute of it!"

"Jesus, Bernadette," Mike groaned. I did, too! Fuck!

Bernadette smiled. "Tell me you didn't love fucking my every hole."

"Damn, Bernadette. I mean, that kind of talk during, you know, that, is one thing. But you're still my little girl." Who am I kidding? Certainly not her! I've never had sex that hot!

"He he! You're little girl that you just fucked like a cheap whore."

"You know, I used to arrest girls who did those kinds of things because they were working on a street corner doing it for money."

A crooked smile crossed her face. "Who says I'm not fucking men for money?" Hookers wish they made as much money as I do with my website!

Mike's head almost exploded. "What?! Are...are...are you hooking?! Is Howard pimping you out?! I'll kill that little bastard!"

"No no, nothing like that, Daddy. Settle down."

"What do you mean 'nothing like that'?"

"Oh, nothing, Daddy. I was just posing a hypothetical question."

"Okay. Well, I, uh, I really should get going." He stood up, tucked himself back in, and zipped up. I need to get out of here before I split her shit again!

Bernadette stood, as well, and gave him an exaggerated innocent look. "Would you like to take a shower with me before you go, Daddy? I need to wash your stuff off of my tits." She ran her fingers over her breasts and scooped more spunk between her lips.

The thought raced through his brain. Do it! The cunt wants it! You know she does! And you want to give it to her! Mike shook his head as if he was wiping away the cobwebs and held up a defensive hand. "Uh, no, I don't think so. I think we've done quite enough today."

They walked to the door, which Mike opened and walked out. Bernadette walked to the entrance and stopped.

"Good grief! Put some clothes on! The whole world doesn't need to see...everything!"

She smiled back at him while she stood in the doorway naked with her father's cum dripping off of her erect nipples. "They've probably already seen it, Daddy." He just frowned, shook his head, and turned to walk away. "What? No kiss for your little girl?" she asked playfully.

"Oh. Right. Sorry."

He turned back to her and bent to give her the usual peck on the cheek. She wrapped her arms behind his neck, yanked him down, and planted a hot, passionate, open mouth kiss on his lips. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth before he pulled away.

"Jesus, Bernadette! People will see!"

"He he! So, that's the problem you had with that kiss? That people might see?"

"Well...uh...no! I mean..." His head was spinning. Her mother never kissed me like that! "I'd better go." He turned and walked down the porch steps.

"Hey Daddy!" He stopped in the yard and turned to her. She had a mischievous look on her face. "I'll be your slutty little girl fuck doll anytime you want."

Mike's head spun around looking for prying eyes. "Dammit, Bernadette! Somebody might hear you!"

"He he! I know they've heard worse coming from this house!"

Mike bowed his head and rubbed his forehead. "Jesus, Bernadette," he groaned.

"Love you, Daddy!"

"I, uh, I love you, too."

Bernadette had no sooner closed the front door when she heard the back door slam shut and the pitter patter of rushing feet. Raj and Stuart burst into the leaving room wide eyed.

"That was fucking hot!" Raj exclaimed.

"That was awesome!" Stuart proclaimed.

Bernadette giggled then held her finger to her lips. "He he! Shhhhhhh! Daddy's still in the driveway!"

The two men recoiled.

"Oh! Right!" Raj sad quietly. "That was fucking hot!"

"Incredible!" Stuart chimed in.

Bernadette was beaming. "Really? You think so?"

"Hell yes!" the two men said in unison.

Bernadette gave a knowing nod to their crotches and grinned. "I can see from the bulges in your pants that you enjoyed it."

Both men looked down then threw their hands over their sizeable bumps.

"Oh! Yeah...well..." Stuart mumbled.

"Well, in our defense, it was fucking hot!" Raj said defiantly.

"He he! I'm glad you think so. Hopefully my fans think so, too, and are willing to pay a butt load of money to see it!"

"If they don't like it then they must be gay," Raj stated, then paused. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"I know I'd pay a butt load to see it!" Stuart said with excitement. "Well, I mean, if I watched stuff like that."

Raj shook his head. "Ohmagawd, dude, give it up."

Bernadette stepped towards the two men. "I have an idea," she whirred. Both men jumped when she lightly grabbed their bulges. "These look really uncomfortable. Let's make a bonus clip for my website. Why don't you boys take your pants off and we'll see what I can do to fix these." In a flash, two pairs of pants and boxers were on the floor. Both men sighed when her warm hands wrapped around their handles. "My God, you two have beautiful cocks," she buzzed while she stroked them. "Stuart, how about you go lay down on the couch?"

Stuart practically flew onto the couch and landed with a thud. Bernadette climbed onto the couch and straddled his pasty white frame. She grabbed his pole and held it steady. He felt the heat of her slit just before she touched the tip of his thick arrow. She smiled down at him. They both gave a quick gasp when his bulbous head split her velvety folds. They both moaned while she slid down his pole until she was sitting in his lap.

"Holy mother Mary!" Bernadette cried out. "You're so fucking big! I think you're in my throat!"

"Ohmagawd, Bernadette! Your...your pussy is...it's so fucking tight!" He looked up at Raj. "Dude! It's squeezing me like a vise grip!"

Raj nodded. "I know, right?!"

Bernadette looked over her shoulder at Raj. "Okay, big boy. Why don't you bring that big, fat caramel cock of yours over here and fill my tight little ass with it?"

"With pleasure!"

Raj climbed onto the couch and slid forward. A chill ran up Bernadette's spine when he touched her gaped hole and she bit her bottom lip. He leaned forward. His large, purple tip slipped past her sphincter.

Her head snapped back when he landed balls deep. "Mother Mary and Joseph fuck!"

Raj leaned forward. "How do you like that...bitch?" he hissed.

"Oh my God! I love it! You're...you're two fat cocks...ohmagawd, they feel so good!"

Raj looked over her shoulder at Stuart's face. "Let's fuck this cunt."

"Sounds good to me!"

Both men pulled back then threw their hips forward.

Her head snapped back again. "Oh dear Lord in heaven! Fuck!"

Raj laughed an evil laugh. "Ha ha ha! Take that, slut!" CRACK! YIPE!

"Ohmagawd, yes!" she screeched.

Just then, there was a light knock at the door that no one heard, then it swung open. It was her father.

"One more thing, Bern..." His jaw dropped. His eyes flew open. "What the hell?!"

Bernadette lifted her head and smiled. "Daddy!"

Raj and Stuart froze.

"Oh shit," Raj muttered. "Uh, hello, Mr. Rostenkowski. You're looking very...large and ominous today."

"Aww shit, we're dead. I'm dead. He's gonna kill us. Today's the day I die," Stuart mumbled.

"What...what...what the hell is going on here?!" Mike bellowed.

"I...I can explain..." Raj stammered.

Mike pointed a beefy finger at him. "You shut up! I'll deal with you later!" He looked down at his cock-stuffed daughter. "What the hell is going on here?!"

"They're fucking me, Daddy! They're fucking me with their big, fat cocks good and hard in my fucking home! Because I asked them to! I want them to fuck me with their big, fat cocks! Because I love it! I can't get enough of it!"

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "It's true. She really is a cock hungry slut, sir."

Mike couldn't believe what he was hearing. My little girl really is a cock hungry slut! "I...I...uh...you..." He couldn't put a coherent sentence together. His blood rushed to his groin. Am I...am I seriously getting a hard on right now?!

"And if you don't like it, then get the fuck out!" Bernadette barked. "And, if you're going to stay, bring that fat cock over here and shove it down my throat!"

"Uh...what?"

"You heard me! Bring that fat fucking cock of yours over here and fuck my face with it or get the fuck out!"

Mike's face went red. "You fucking bitch!" He stomped towards the couch while unzipping his pants at the same time. "Fine! You wanna be a cock loving whore? I'll treat you like a cock loving whore!"

"Ooooo yay!" Bernadette squealed. Her father's rod fell out of his pants as he approached. "Ooooo, look at that big, fat co-gggggffffkkkkk..." Before she could finish, her father's hands were behind her head and his balls slapped against her chin.

"I'm gonna stab you're fuckin' brain with it!" He growled. He looked at Raj's stunned face. "Well, what're you waiting for?! Fuck this cunt!"

"Oh! Yes-yes-yes, sir!"

Raj promptly gripped her ample hips and began to drive his own hips forward as hard as he could with each thrust, which only drove Mike's prod into her throat even deeper and caused her to slide on Stuart's massive tool longer and faster while he sucked hard on her sharp nipples. Bernadette gurgled and slurped every time her nose buried into her father's groin. The old couch cushions did nothing to absorb the grunts and groans that were landing on it. The four bodies proceeded to moan, groan, pump and slurp for several minutes before Bernadette started to hum louder and louder.

"Oh shit, dude! She's gonna cum!" Stuart announced.

"Holy crap! Her butt is squeezing me like crazy!" Raj replied.

My little girl really is a total slut! Mike thought to himself while sweat rolled down his face.

Bernadette was blind with lust. It felt like 4th of July fireworks were going off inside her. Every nerve ending was on fire. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmggggffffff!" she moaned.

While her body trembled, her father's thrusts into her face began to stutter. "Oh! Oh God!"

"Give it to her, dude! Shoot it down her throat!" Raj demanded.

Bernadette nodded her head a hummed around his throbbing stick. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"