TBBT Website Battle 06 - Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "Oh, you fucking bitch! Oh God! Oh God! Ready?! Ready?! Ggggggaaaahhhhhhh!"

Bernadette sucked and swallowed as fast as she could . The taste and feeling of her father's spunk shooting down the back of her throat only elongated her own orgasm. He drove his hips into her face with hard, deliberate thrusts, until he was spent.

He pulled back from her still rocking head. "Jesus Christ," he panted.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! You...you...you were...great...Daddy!" she complimented him, even though he was barely average.

"Dude! I...I can't take anymore!" Stuart declared from underneath Bernadette's bouncing body.

Raj nodded. "Ohmagawd, me either! I'm about to explode! Dude, let's...let's do it on her tits!"

"Oh yeah, you bastards! Do it!" Bernadette barked.

Staurt agreed. "Ooooo! Good idea!"

"Oooooo yeah, do it on my tits!" Bernadette said.

As if it was perfectly choreographed, Raj pulled out of her gaped hole and pinched off his hose. Bernadette crawled off of Stuart onto her knees and Stuart leapt to his feet. Raj and Stuart stood on either side of Bernadette and stroked their throbbing muscles hard and fast.

Bernadette cupped and massaged each man's sweaty ball sack and looked up at each one with sexy eyes. "Come on, you bastards. Do you want to cum on my tits? Huh? Do you want to cover my big, fat tits with hot, sticky cum? Do it. Give it to me. Let me see it," she whirred like a phone sex girl while she shook her cum catchers side to side..

Raj's body tensed. "Dude! Let's glaze this bitch!"

"Oh yeah! Let's do it!"

Raj's body stuttered. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Here it comes! Here it comes, you little white devil! Yah! Yah! Ggggaaaaaahhhhhh!" A thick, white rope shot out of Raj's caramel colored shotgun. It landed with a splat on her left breast and ran up her chest.

"Oooo yeah, baby! Oooo, yeah!" Bernadette cheered. Another rope shot out and striped across her chest.

Stuart's face contorted. His body tensed even more than usual. "Oh, geez! Oh, geez! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh geez, I'm gonna do it! Don't die! Don't die! Oh geeeeeeez!" It was like something out of an old porn flick. A gush of jizz fired out of Stuart like it'd been shot out of a cannon. It crashed into her cleavage and shot up and over both breasts.

The force knocked Bernadette back. "Oh my God! Yeah, baby, give it to me!"

"Ohmagawd! Look! I'm doing it again!" Stuart shouted with glee as a second and third volley rang out, coating her chest and throat.

Bernadette quickly gripped both men's hoses and pulled them close, taking each one into her mouth and sucking them dry.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!" Raj panted while Bernadette licked the underside of his throbbing hose.

"Yeah it was!" Stuart said with glee just before Raj high-fived him.

They had totally forgotten her father was there.

"Jesus, Bernadette," Mike moaned.

She scooped two fingers worth of cum off of her coated chest and slipped them between her lips. She sucked hard, then pulled out the clean digits with a "pop" and smiled up at her father. "Mmmmmm, yummy."

"You really are a cock loving slut, aren't you?" he asked in disbelief.

She nodded. "Mmmmmmhmmmmmm."

Stuart nodded. "She really is."

"I especially love your cock, Daddy," she crooned. It was a lie. His wasn't nearly large enough to satisfy her. But he didn't need to know that.

"And cum! Don't forget cum. Ohmagawd, she loves cum," Raj chipped in.

Bernadette nodded. "Mmmmmhmmmmm. I love the taste of a man's cum." She stared into her father's face. "I could swallow your cum every day, Daddy, if you wanted me to."

And, God help me, I'd be happy to give it to you every day! "Bernadette, I...I..."

"Say you love me, Daddy."

He took a deep breath. "I...I love you, Bernadette. No matter what, you'll always be my little girl." Even with my cock shoved down your throat or up your tight little whore ass!

"I...I think I'm going to cry," Raj muttered. Stuart reached over and tenderly rubbed his friend's back.

"I...I need to go before your mother calls and wants to know where I am." Not that the bitch cares!

"I'm here for you, Daddy..." She paused. Her body language changed. Her eyes had an evil glint. "Whenever you want me to suck that big, fat cock, like a good little whore, just let me know."

I'd give it to you now if I thought I could get it up, you bitch! He winked at her. "I'll let you know." He zipped up and turned to the door. "I really do have to go."

"Love you, Daddy."

"It's been fun, Mr. Rostenkowski!" Stuart said cheerfully.

"Yah! It was fun!" Raj chimed in.

Mike turned and glared at them for several moments, then turned and walked out the door.

The three looked at each other. Raj and Stuart were drenched in sweat. Bernadette's long, blonde hair was matted to her naked body. Cum dripped off her tits like a leaky faucet and it streaked through her cleavage and down her taut stomach like a river.

She took another scoop off of her breasts and slipped it between her lips, then looked down at her cum-covered body. "You boys made a real mess of me," she said with a smile.

"Hell yah we did!" Raj exclaimed.

"And you're welcome," Stuart added. The three chuckled.

"That's going to make a great addition to the website!" Raj said full of excitement.

"You think so?" Bernadette asked.

Stuart nodded emphatically. "Oh yeah it will! It might break the internet!" They laughed again.

"And your Dad? Wow! I mean...wow!" Raj said.

"I know, right?!" Stuart added.

"I mean, he went at you like a cheap whore! Dayum!"

Bernadette raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Yeah he did! I didn't expect that. I wonder how long it'll be before he wants some more?"

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. But when he does, let us know! Your fans will eat the father-daughter shit up!"

Bernadette nodded her head and with a crooked smile. "Oh, I will." She paused. "Well, get on uploading that to the website as soon as you can, okay? I really need to take a shower," she said as she climbed onto her wobbly legs.

Raj pointed a finger at her. "You got it!"

"Good job today!" Stuart added.

Raj nodded. "Yah! Really good job!"

"Thanks guys." She winked. "You guys weren't so bad yourselves."

Stuart waved his hand. "Awww shucks."

"Yah, you're just saying that," Raj said embarrassed.

Bernadette laughed. "Okay, guys. I really need to take a shower before I stain this carpet beyond repair."

"Okay! We'll let you know when it's on the website!"

"Thanks, guys."

As she climbed the stairs to take her badly needed shower, Bernadette smiled and thought to herself, I wonder how long it will be before Daddy comes to visit his slutty little girl? Maybe I should pay him a visit while Mom's home. That could be fun!