TBBT Website Battle 07 - Bernie TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy released her tits and dug his fingers into her hips. His thrusts began to stutter. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah! Cumming...cumming...gaaaahhhhhfuck!"

Bernadette felt his thick hose release inside her. She could feel every spurt deep inside her each time the hose gushed.

"Oh Lord in Heaven! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaasssss!" Her body trembled. Her nerve endings were hotter than the bright studio lights.

Candy, Raj, and Stuart watched the two bodies rise and fall in ecstasy. Randy finally backed away. The three watched a long, white strand follow him out until it snapped in half. A stream of white quickly began to run down the back of Bernadette's thighs.

Candy looked off stage. "Okay, Greg, you're next!"

"Next!" Bernadette barked.

A plump, balding man in a suit and tie came bounding onto the set and took Randy's place. It was the general manager of the station. "I've been waiting for this all goddamn morning!" ZIP!

Bernadette looked over her shoulder. "Bring it, big...OH!" She squawked at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh yeah! That's it right there!" Greg said with appreciation.

"We know all about you, Candy," Raj said with a sly grin.

Stuart nodded. "Oh yeah, for sure! Your issue has a place of honor in my, uh...yeah. I've had to actually replace it several times because...uh...yeah..."

"Nobody needs to know that, dude," Raj whispered. Stuart hung his head in shame.

Candy smiled back at him. "Oh, do you now? Do tell."

Raj stared her down as if she was challenging him. "Miss May, 2015. Second runner-up for Playmate of the Year. Born in Pacifica, California, January 14, 1994. Studied Journalism and Communications at USC."

Stuart looked doe-eyed. "38-24-36. Likes: Alaskan Malamutes, cookie dough ice cream, and deep dish pizza. Dislikes: rude men, traffic, and cold weather."

The producer sat in the control booth and stared at his laptop wide eyed whlle he watched his InstaRatings data rapidly rise. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "Look at these fucking numbers!"

The director looked over his shoulder. "Holy shit!" He activated his microphone and spoke into Candy's ear piece. "Do what you've gotta do! Don't hold back! The viewers love it!"

Candy couldn't stand it anymore. You don't have to tell me twice! she thought to herself. She climbed off her seat and began to walk around the front of the table. Raj and Stuart's eyes grew wide as she approached, unbuttoning her blouse as she walked.

"Very good, boys." Her voice suddenly oozed sex. "I'm flattered. Do you know what else I like?" She was standing between the two men, with her back leaning against the table facing them. Her blouse was wide open, revealing a lacy white bra that showed plenty of cleavage and did nothing to hold back her pointed nipples. The two men nervously shook their heads while they tried not to stare at her breasts. They both jumped when her hands touched their thighs. "I like big...thick...cocks." She finished just as her hands landed in their bulging crotches. "Which means I think you have exactly what I like," she purred.

Sweat was rolling off of Greg's face, staining his tie and jacket. "I'm done! I'm done! Ohhhhhhh God, I'm done!"

Bernadette pushed back into his thrusts. "Do it! Do it! Come on, give it to me!"

Greg closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "Done! Done! Gggggggahdone!"

Bernadette felt a fresh rush of warm jizz begin to shoot into her body. Greg huffed and puffed while he threw his hips forward. He looked like he might have a stroke. His shoulders finally slumped and he backed away. "Oh God...oh God...that...that was great," he panted.

"Bring me another one! Make it snappy!" Bernadette screeched. Steve, a handsome man with salt and pepper hair in a dress shirt and slacks, hopped onto the set. She looked over her shoulder as he unzipped. "C'mon, bub! Let's go! Give it to...GAH!" Steve was considerably larger than Greg was. His stab filled her up in one thrust.

"Goddamn," Steve moaned. "She's still fuckin' tight. Goddamn!" He gripped her hips and went to work.

"Oh, yeah! That's it, big boy! Fuck me with that fat cock!"

Candy was fiddling with Raj and Stuart's zippers. "Come on, boys, let's see 'em. I wanna see if they're as big as they look in the videos." In a matter of seconds, both men had their rock hard boners out of their pants. Candy's jaw dropped. "My God!" Both men shuddered when she wrapped her long, thin fingers around their shafts. "They're incredible! They're...they're even bigger than I thought they'd be!" she announced as she began to run her warm hands up and down their beefy muscles.

"That's funny you say that, Candy," Raj said while he watched her hand glide. "I thought the camera added 10 pounds. But, in reality, your, uh, breasts are much larger in person. Which, when you think about it...GAH!" His eyes flew open when she suddenly dove face first into his crotch and wrapped her hot lips around his throbbing tool.

"Wow! I didn't see that coming!" Stuart said, obviously surprised by the sudden turn of events. "That...that looks...wow, look at her go!"

Raj looked at his friend while the playmate's head bobbed in his lap. "Ohmagawd, dude! It...it feels amazing!"

"Yeah, it looks like it would. OH!" Candy quickly switched poles and took Stuart into her face while she stroked Raj.

Bernadette glared at the three heaving bodies to her left while she rocked back and forth. That bitch! Who does she think she is?! This is supposed to be about me! She turned her head and looked into the darkness. "Hey! Bring...bring...mmmmm yeah...bring me two more! C'mon, let's...let's go!" Two men came running onto the set. She nodded her head. "Come...come here!" The two men jumped ahead and leaned on the table, one on each side of her, their backs to the camera. "Let...let...let's see what...grrrrrrrrr...what you've got! C'mon, drop 'em!" In a flash, two pairs of pants hit the floor and she had two poles pointing at her. Both men grunted when she grabbed their shafts. "Oh yeah, that's it!"

The man's head on her left snapped back when she took him down her throat. "Oh shit!" Steve's every thrust drove her face into his stomach.

The man on her right jerked when she switched and swallowed him. "Guh!"

Candy heard the commotion and glanced over her shoulder. Look at that fucking slut! Doesn't she know this is my show?! She stood up straight and stared into Raj and Stuart's souls. "Fellas, I'm about to rock your worlds," she cooed as she peeled off her shirt and unsnapped the clasp of her bra. The straps slid down her arms and she tossed the frilly garment to the side. She cupped and massaged her firm, tan breasts. "These are all natural, boys," she said proudly.

"Wow. They're..they're, uh, awesome," Stuart moaned as he stared at them.

"Kudos to your parents," Raj added.

The light sound of the zipper at the back of her pencil skirt could be heard, followed by the skirt falling around her high heeled feet. It revealed the tiniest of g-strings, while quickly joined the skirt at her ankles. One of her hands ran down her taut stomach, across her thin strip of perfectly trimmed hair, and rubbed her swollen pink lips while the other hand pinched and tweaked her erect nipples. "Not an inch was airbrushed for my centerfold," she smiled.

"No! I...I can, uh, tell," Raj stammered.

Stuart nodded. "Yup. Looks exactly the same!"

Candy gave them a crooked smile and stepped in front of Raj. His eyes followed her every move as she slid towards him and straddled him. He jerked when she gripped his rod and slid forward even farther. He could feel the heat of her breath on his face. It felt like a sauna was hovering over his lap.

"Let's show the viewing audience your skills. What do you say, Raj?" she whispered.

He nodded his head. "Ya! Sure!" She lowered herself down. His bulbous head slipped through her puffy gates. His eyes closed. "Oh yaaaaaaa!"

"Mmmmmmmagggaaahhhhh!" Candy moaned until she landed in his lap. She paused and took a breath. "My God, you're huge!"

"You're...you're amazingly tight!" Raj squawked.

Candy took a breath and looked at Stuart. "Okay, big boy. I've got one hole that hasn't been touched yet. Why don't you fix that?" Her eyes sparkled in the studio lights.

Stuart's eyebrows flew up and he pointed at himself. "Me?! You mean you want...me...to...you know..."

Candy nodded with a crooked grin. "That's right. I want you to stick that big, fat cock in my ass and make me scream."

Stuart jumped off his chair. "Yes, ma'am!"

Candy leaned forward until her chest was smashed into Raj's face and his back was pressed against the back of his chair. Her brown eye sexily winked at Stuart, inviting him in. A chill ran up her spine when he touched the tip of his massive tool to her quivering rosebud. She took a deep breath, then another. Stuart felt her back door open. She gasped when his swollen head poked in. He leaned forward.

"Ohhhhh my fucking God!" she moaned while his veiny shaft slipped through her sphincter. His boney hips finally came to a rest on her tan, toned ass. "Ohmagawd," she panted. She turned her head and looked at Stuart over her shoulder with a devilish look. "That feels so fucking good," she whirred.

"Holy crap! You...you...your...you know...feels amazing!" Stuart declared.

Candy's head turned from Stuart to Raj and back again. "Now I want you boys to fuck me like you own me," she sexily growled.

Raj smiled. His eyes turned to slits. "My pleasure," he said wickedly.

"You got it!" Stuart said excitedly.

Both men threw their hips forward.

Candy's eyebrows nearly flew off her head. "Oh shit!" She began to bounce in the air with each thrust of their hips when she noticed a hand held camera had appeared out of the darkness to her right. She turned her head and gazed into the camera. "To...to the female viewers out...out...fuck! Out there, if you've never ex...ex...grrrrrrrr...been DP'd, I...I highly rec...rec-c-c-ommend it. There's nothing like the...the feeling of...mmmmmm...of two fat cocks b...b...buried inside you! Oh fuck!" She turned her attention back to the boys. "Oh fuck yes! That's it! Mmmmhmmmm! Oh yeah...fuck!"

Stuart peaked around at Raj, who had his face buried in Candy's bouncing chest. "Dude! I...I've got my, you know, my thing in a Playboy Playmate's, you know, back there!"

Raj released an erect nipple from his lips. "I know, dude! And I've got mine shoved up her vajayjay! Is this a great country or what?!"

The two men stared at each other and smiled. In unison they shouted, "Best day ever!"

Even though Bernadette was servicing three cocks of her own, she was aware of the activities going on just a few feet from her. Best day ever?! she thought to herself. Those motherfuckers! I'll rock their fucking worlds in the next video! I'll show those fuckers what their best day really looks like!

Randy Rogers, the co-host of the show, reappeared and took his seat at the opposite end of the table from Raj, Stuart, and Candy. His makeup had been reapplied and he was completely naked.

"Well, folks, looks like we've got a regular hump-a-la-looza going on here." He looked at the four bodies to his left. "So, Steve, you're not looking so good there."

Steve was plowing Bernadette like a mule through a field. Sweat was rolling down his face and falling onto her ass. His body stiffened. His jaw clenched. "Nope! I...I...ggggrrrrrr...I'm done! Gahhhhhh!"

Bernadette felt his pole throb in her slit. Each throb sent a fresh spurt of spunk deep inside her. She felt two thunderbolts racing up her loins. Her tiny body began to tremble. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" she squealed around the meat stuffed in her throat. The two bolts crashed into her spasming gash and exploded. Her body felt like it was on fire while the three men continued to fill her voids.

The man in her mouth gripped her head and held it steady. "Oh Christ! Oh Christ! Here it comes! Here it comes! Here it....ggggaaaahhhhhh!" Her throat quickly filled with hot, sticky jizz while he threw his hips into her face.

Before he could finish, the man to his left turned. He was stroking himself hard and fast. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeaaahhhhhh!" His hips stuttered. A thick, white rope shot out and crashed into Bernadette's flushed cheek. The force splattered it across the side of her face and into her hair. He moved in closer. A second and third spurt struck her forehead and ran down the bridge of her nose.

Steve finally pulled out and backed away, allowing Bernadette to pull away from the quickly fading posts in front of her. The camera zoomed in on her face. The right side had a sheen of milky white. Goop was dripping off her chin onto her custom made "I Banged Bernie" t-shirt.

Randy nodded in approval. "Nice job, guys. Very nice. Bernadette, how are you feeling?"

She glanced to her left and saw Candy bouncing with pleasure. She turned back to Randy. "I need some more fucking cock!"

Randy chuckled. "Wel-l-l alrighty then. But, before we do that, I know the viewers at home won't see it, but, Bernie, why don't you give the studio audience here a good look at that awesome rack of yours?"

She stared into the camera. "Abso-fucking-lutely."

She reached down and her hands crossed her body. She grabbed the hem of the thin shirt and tugged. Her massive mounds bounced and her long, blonde hair flew through the air when the top raced past and over them. The small studio audience gasped, then clapped and cheered as she laid the cum-stained shirt on the table.

Randy clapped. "Very nice, Bernadette. Ver-r-ry nice. Fan-fucking-tastic. So, how about it? Ready to show us some more skills? Ready for one more?"

"One more?! Three more! I need three more stiff cocks! C'mon, let's go!" she barked.

A body appeared out of the shadows and stepped onto the set. "Uh, I'm it. I'm the last one. She's done everybody else back here," he moaned.

"No kidding?" Randy said surprised. "Well, uh...oh! How about the studio audience?! Bernadette, how about it?"

Bernadette stared past the cameras. "Get your asses down here!"

"How 'bout it guys? Wait, wait! Don't run! Jesus! Look at that, Bernadette! They can't wait to get a piece of you!"

"Good! Get over here!" She grabbed one young man by the arm and threw him against the table. "You! Here!" She grabbed another audience member. "You! Here!" She snapped her fingers. "C'mon, let's go! Drop 'em!" Two pairs of pants and boxers hit the floor. "Oooooo, yeah, very nice!" The two men gasped when she grabbed and stroked them. She bent at the waist and looked back over her shoulder. "Well? C'mon, bub, what're you waiting for?!"

"Oh! Yeah! Right!" The man slipped between her legs and held himself steady. He touched her hot lips. He jerked his hips forward.

Bernadette's head snapped back. "Christ!"

Her hot oven enveloped him. "Ohmagawd," he groaned. He gripped her hips, drew his own hips back and thrust them forward, then again.

After two grunts, she turned her head back to him. "Isn't anybody going to fuck my ass today?! Isn't somebody going to be a man and fuck my ass today?!"

The man paused. "Really? Seriously? My wife doesn't even let me do, you know, that."

Raj heard her screeching and peaked around Candy. "Ya, dude, she's totally serious. She loves it in the arse!"

Stuart looked over his shoulder. "He's right. She really does love that."

Candy turned her head. "Wreck that bitch!" she hissed.

"O-o-okay," the man stuttered. He pulled out of her dripping snatch and touched his shiny head to her puckered hole. Bernadette braced herself against the table and bit her bottom lip. The man leaned forward. She squeaked when his tip disappeared. He leaned in more until he slipped and fell abruptly into her.

Her head snapped back. "Holy Mother of God!" she howled.

The man apologized profusely. "Sorry! Sorry! Ohmagawd, sorry!"

Bernadette quickly recovered. "Don't apologize! Just fuck me! C'mon! what're you waiting...OH! Oh yeah, that's it!"

"This...this...this is amazing! Oh my God! Her ass is amazing!"

"You bet it is, bub!" She turned her attention back to the two stiffs in front of her face. "Now, as for you two..."

"Uhhhgaaashit!" The man on her left howled when she took him down her throat. "Holy shit! She swallowed the whole fucking thing!"

Randy nodded. "Yup, she's a bona fide cocksucker. How about you, Candy? How you doin' over there?"

"Oh my God! I haven't been...been...ohmagawd! Been fucked this good and...and thissss hard in...in...years! Don't you dare st...st...stop!" she cried out while she rode Raj and Stuart.

"Damn, Randy, you need to try some of this! Her...her vajayjay is incredible!" Raj announced.

"And her, you know, back here...it's like it's trying to suck me in!" Stuart added.

"Well, guys, it looks like she's about ready to launch," Randy said with a grin.

"Ohmagawd, yes! I...I...ohmagawd! You're...you're going to make...make me...oh shit!"

"Do it! Do it, Candy! Show us how a Playboy cunt cums!" Randy chided her.

Candy's body started to visibly tremble. "Ohmagawd! Oh God! Yes! That's it! Fuck...fuck my holessss...with...with those big...fat...cockssss-saaaaahhhhhhh!" Her luscious body spasmed around the boys' thrusting projectiles.

"Holy crap, dude! Her butt's like a clamp! Jesus! It feels like she's going to snap my thing off inside her!" Stuart said almost panicked.

"Ya, dude, me, too! It's incredible!"

Candy's face turned evil. Her bouncing became more aggressive. "Oh yeah? You like that? Huh? You like me clamping down on your big, fat cocks? Huh? Does it make you want to cum? Huh? Do you want to cum all over my tits? Huh? Do you want to cum on a centerfold's tits? Huh? How about it, Stuart? Do you want to cum on my tits for real and not on a sheet of paper? Huh?"

Stuart nodded emphatically. "Hell...hell yeah, I do!"

He backed away and pinched off his hose. Candy leapt out of Raj's lap and dropped to the floor, with Raj jumping off the chair right behind her. She dropped to her knees, cupped the men's ball sacks, and looked up at them with fuck-me eyes while they beat their meat hard and fast.

"Come on, give it to me! Shoot your cum out of those big, fat cocks all over me! I know you want to! I can see them throbbing! Come on, do it!"

Raj's body stuttered. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Here it comes! Here it comes, you little white devil! Yah! Yah! Ggggaaaaaahhhhhh!" A thick, white rope shot out of Raj's caramel colored shotgun. It landed with a splat on her left breast and ran up her chest.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Give it to me, baby!"

Stuart's face contorted. His body tensed even more than usual. "Oh, geez! Oh, geez! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh geez, I'm gonna do it! Don't die! Don't die! Please don't die! Oh geeeeeeez!" It was like something out of an old porn flick. A gush of jizz fired out of Stuart like it'd been shot out of a cannon. It crashed into her cleavage and shot up and over both breasts.

The force knocked Candy back. "Oh fuck yeah! Yeah, baby, give it all to me!"

"Ohmagawd! Look! I'm doing it again!" Stuart shouted with glee as a second and third volley rang out, coating her chest and throat.

Candy quickly gripped both men's hoses and pulled them close, taking each one into her mouth and sucking them dry.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!" Raj panted while Candy licked the underside of his throbbing hose.

"Yeah it was!" Stuart said with glee just before Raj high-fived him.

The man's face who was plowing Bernadette's was beet red. Sweat poured down his face. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack. "I can't...I can't...I can't go...any...more! Gak!" He pulled out of her ass and shot a watery white stream up Bernadette's back and landed between her shoulder blades. Two more spurts rose up and pooled in the middle of her back. "Ohmagawd...I'm done...I'm done...I'm done..." he panted as he walked off stage.