TBBT Website Battle 07 - Bernie TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette dropped to her knees, pulled away from the cock that was in her throat, and grabbed the two men in front of her. She glared into their faces. "How about you two fat cocked fuckers? You wanna cum on my big, fat titties? Maybe my face? Huh? What's it gonna be, boys?"

The man in her left hand replaced her hand with his own, grabbed a handful of her hair, and yanked her close. "Fuck you, bitch!" A thick glob of milky yellow shot out his pole and landed in the middle of her forehead. Two more spurts splattered her eyebrow and her cheek. Then he yanked her face forward and shove his still throbbing stick back into her throat and threw his hips forward. When he felt like he had emptied his cargo, he pulled her off of him and threw her head backwards. "Fuck you, bitch," he growled and walked off.

She turned her cum splattered face back to the man in her right hand. "How about you, baby? What's it gonna be, stud? Huh? I want it. Give it to me!"

"Tits! Tits! Oh yeah! I wanna...I wanna...I wanna cum on your tits!"

She released him from her grip, wrapped her fleshy mounds around his muscle, and started to bounce up and down. "Oooo yeah, baby! Wanna cum on my big, fat titties? Huh? Yeah, baby, give it to me! I wanna see it!"

The man closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh shit! Oh God! Cumming...cumming...cumminggggaaaahhhhh!"

The first shot impressively rose up and splashed under her chin, spreading across the front of her throat.

"Oh yeah, baby!" she cried out.

Another rope rainbowed up and over and crash landed on top of a globe. A third string rose up and turned the opposite way, covering the other globe.

"Ughgaaa!" he yiped when she took him into her mouth and stroked him, coaxing more spunk into her mouth.

She finally pulled back. When the man finally opened his eyes and looked down, he saw Bernadette's smiling face staring back at him. She opened her mouth and revealed a spiderweb of white. She closed her mouth, gulped, opened her mouth back up and stuck out her sexy red tongue.

The man shook his head. "Un-fucking-believable," he moaned.

"Thanks, sweetie."

Not sure what to say to a stranger who just sucked you off on national TV, he simply said "Uh, thank you, too?" before he turned and walked off the stage.

The camera turned to Candy, who was standing up and leaning on the table. Her hair was matted to her sweat covered body. "Well, I think that's about it, folks..."

Randy slid in behind her. "The fuck it is!" He grabbed her hips and pulled her back, bending her at the waist.

She snapped her head around. "Huh?!"

"I told you I was gonna wreck your fuckin' ass, you cunt!" he hissed.

"Huh?" Then it hit her. Earlier in the show, when she was mocking him because he wasn't hard. "Oh! Oh shit!"

He touched his tip to her gaped hole. "I'm gonna split this shit in two!"

"Oh! Oh shit! Wait!" Her head snapped back when his balls slapped against her. "Oh FUCK!"

*****

Back in Penny's apartment, Leonard and Penny were shocked at the fuckfest they had just witnessed.

"Holy shit!" Leonard moaned. "I don't know who the bigger slut is, Bernadette or Candy."

Penny nodded. "Oh, Bernadette. Most definitely, Bernadette. She's such a bitch. Good for her!"

"Yeahhhhhh, good for her," he said half-heartedly.

She looked up at him. "Shut up, Leonard." She turned back to the screen. "Damn! I feel like I need a cigarette!"

*****

The camera turned to Raj, Stuart, and Bernadette, who were seated at the opposite end of the table from where Randy was thoroughly wearing Candy's ass out. Cum dripped off of Bernadette's face onto the table.

Raj stared into the camera. "Well, I think that's all the time we have for today."

Stuart nodded his head. "Right! Come back tomorrow to see if Randy is still wearing Candy's lovely ass out." He looked off camera. "Who are the guests tomorrow?"

Bernadette chimed in. "After today's show, who gives a shit?"

The two men nodded. "True."

The three looked into the camera.

Bernadette smiled. "That's our show for today. I'm Bad Bernie Peaks. Make sure you visit my website, Bad Bernie!

"I'm Stuart 'The Python' Bloom. Make sure you wing by my store, The Comic Center of Pasadena! Pasadena's finest comic book store with the widest selection. Anyone who mentions 'The Python' this week gets an additional 10% off their purchase!"

"And I'm Raj 'Caramel' Koothrappali. Keep reaching for the stars. This has been Pasadena Morning! Thanks for watching!"

The camera switched to a tight shot of Candy's "O" face with Randy behind her as the credits rolled.

"Ohmagawd, yes! I...I...ohmagawd! You're...you're going to make...make me...oh shit!"

"Come on, cunt! Show us how a Playboy cunt cums!" Randy growled.

Candy's body started to visibly tremble again. "Ohmagawd! Oh God! Yes! That's it! Fuck...fuck my ass...with...with that fat...fucking..cock-saaaaahhhhhhh!"

Fade to black...

*****

Penny chuckled. "She's such a bitch."

"Who? The TV host or Bernadette?" Leonard asked.

"Well, her, too. But I was talking about Bernadette."

"Yeahhhhh, such a bitch."

"Shut yup, Leonard."