All Comments on 'Bernardo'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Such a hot story with great plot twists, wonderful body descriptions and hot lusty man-on-man sex!

sjreardonsjreardonover 2 years ago

Wow. Loved it. A fascinating dynamic, and felt really ... real. Top shelf stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story - you take us inside the dorm room, inside the cars, make us feel the heat and the hunger and the need that is stronger than fear and rules and habit. And beyond the sex itself (which is great), is that one amazing line captures what it feels like to be a cuckold: "I didn't know that jealousy could feel this good." You capture the heart of it in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I use to suck a black guy off that had a white girlfriend. I always wanted to suck him off in front of her as she was really attractive and sexy. He was on the DL and didn’t want his girl to know he liked male on male sex too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can tell you that several football plsyerd like cock and put on front with girlfriends. Between restrooms in out of the way colege buildings, showers in gym and restroom in wooded park area plus cruising areas in the town. Also a few male professors. Once I hooked up with a married male graduate student who was a lab instructor.

mgroccomgrocco9 months ago

Great story. Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.