Bernie's Christmas present

Story Info
Robin gives Bernie his body for Christmas.
2.1k words
4.54
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8th -- 25th December

It was during the run up to Christmas, around six months after Bernie and Rob had begun to gently explore kink and BDSM in their relationship. Rob was out enjoying a quiet winter walk and enjoying the festive lights and decorations that he could see from people's houses. It gave him an idea for a way that he could create some sexy fun with Bernie and give it a festive twist. His idea involved an extended BDSM play session, taking place over a couple of hours. Rob approached Bernie with his idea.

"Hey Bernie, I've been thinking. Christmas is only a couple of weeks away and I want to give you something special for Christmas, make our first Christmas together magical. I've had an idea. Darling, I want to give myself to you Bernie, totally submit myself to you. I want to be your toy, Bernie. I want to be your Christmas present."

"Wow" said Bernie. The implications of Rob's suggestion and the erotic possibilities of it took his breath away. "Oh my god Rob, that's an amazing idea. I need to think about what I would want from you, what I would want to put you through. Then we need to go through it together, make sure that you are comfortable and feel safe enough to submit fully to what I want."

Rob nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah Bernie, that's it. We can work with this, negotiate, and together we can create something amazing. I want to give you the best Christmas ever."

Bernie absolutely loved the idea of having Rob submit to his desires and become his 'present'. "Wow. Okay then, Let's do this."

A few days later, Bernie went over his role play scene, describing it in detail to Rob, who trembled with fear and arousal after hearing it. He was intensely turned on by what Bernie described to him and it scared him too. Bernie was extremely turned on himself by his own scene and seeing Rob's passionate response drove him wild with desire. They talked through the scene and some changes were made to help Rob to feel safe and comfortable enough to try acting the scene out. The discussion concluded and they moved onto preparation. They went online and purchased a steel chastity cage, pink fluffy handcuffs, and leg restraints and for Rob's bottom, they ordered a pink butt plug with a heart shaped base, a small riding crop and a leather studded paddle. Just the act of discussing Bernie's scene and choosing and purchasing these items together was such a turn on for both men that the sex that followed was profound and satisfying. They lay naked and entwined together afterwards, passion gently subsiding.

"Well, if the foreplay is this good..." Bernie joked.

"We're going to have a very, very merry Christmas" Rob smiled.

Christmas morning arrived and for both men, it felt infused with an excitement and magic that neither of them had felt since childhood. The ate breakfast together in companionable silence, enjoying the anticipation and the thrill of what was about to happen. Bernie got dressed, whilst Rob put on a set of white stockings, suspenders and girlie panties.

He wore nothing else, except the Santa hat that Bernie placed on his head, whispering "Merry Christmas sweetheart." They both went downstairs, and Bernie sat on the sofa, near to the Christmas tree. Bernie set up his i pad to play a long selection of Christmas carols and hit play. The scene was set.

"Over my knee Robin. Now."

"Yes sir". Rob lay over Bernie's lap, his breathing deep and controlled. Bernie produced a small sprig of holly, with the lower leaves trimmed off so that it had a long stalk. He pulled down Rob's panties, exposing his bottom and took a tube of lube, squeezing a little onto his fingers. Rob moaned softly, his penis already hard against Bernie's leg, as Bernie rubbed the lube vigorously around his anus. The holly was slowly inserted in him, until the bottom leaves just brushed against his exposed buttocks.

"Lovely" said Bernie, who then proceeded to take pictures of this festive and lewd display. "My little Christmas whore". There was a whimper of agreement from Rob. He removed the holly and began to gently move it around, dragging it across Rob's buttocks, along his inner thighs and then he dragged the leaves gently across his beloved's swollen testicles. This was greeted with a loud cascade of sobs and moans and a loud cry. "That's enough foreplay. He smacked Rob's rump. Let's get down to business, shall we? Off you get boy". Rob stood up and Bernie inserted the pink heart butt plug into him and had him lie on his back on the sofa, gazing up at Bernie with a mixture of love and fear. "Time for one of my presents Robin" Bernie picked up the small leather crop that they had ordered, and began to spank Rob's thighs for around a minute. Then he moved to spanking his cock, and balls. He started slow, light and playful and then increased the speed and force with which he attacked Rob's exposed genitals. Rob began to cry out and beg,

"Ow, sir please! Ow, my balls, Ow, sir my balls!"

"More attention to your cock perhaps?" Bernie landed a series of hard forceful smacks to Rob's penis. He then continued to spank Rob's balls for a minute, calling him names as he did so. "Naughty boy, dirty boy, filthy, shameful slut!" He yelled, adding a few extra spanks to Rob's cock and then putting down the crop. "That was fun. I really enjoy spanking your cock and balls. I think they need regular discipline, don't you? Well Robin?"

Yes sir" Rob replied timidly.

Bernie ordered Rob up off the sofa and then back over his lap. "It's time for another of my presents". Bernie told him. He removed Rob's panties and stuffed them into his mouth. "I want you quiet boy, whilst I punish you." He picked up the pink fluffy handcuffs and restraints and after restraining Rob's arms behind his back, he also restrained his legs. This was a new sensation for Rob, who had not experienced being restrained before. Having his movements restricted filled him with fear and excitement and a feeling of extreme vulnerability, especially as he knew what was about to happen next. Bernie picked up the leather studded paddle and began to apply it to Rob's bare bottom. In the few months since their relationship had changed, Bernie had become very good at giving Rob very long, and painful spankings. Bernie's i pad played through the full length of five Christmas carols as he reduced his boyfriend's bottom to a blistered, red, sore, and hot agony. As the minutes ticked by, the whack of the paddle was accompanied by Christmas carols and Rob's unheard cries, sobs, whimpers, and moans of pain, muffled by the panties in his mouth.

When Bernie finally stopped spanking and released the restraints, Rob looked visibly shaken, pained, and yet, as Bernie could see, more turned on than he had ever seen him. There was a pause, sustained eye contact, a deliberate, definite, nod. The brief, non-verbal exchange was enough. "Corner time Robin" Bernie had him face the wall, with his hands on his head and once again, he took pictures. "I'm going to print these pictures out and put them on the wardrobe so that every morning you can see what happens to naughty little boy-whores at Christmas time." He left the room leaving Rob naked, sore, and whimpering quietly to himself.

Moments later, Bernie returned naked and sat on the sofa. He silently watched Rob in the corner, his arousal building minute by minute. Rob began to cry softly. A few more minutes passed by, and Bernie judged the time was right. His cock was stiff with arousal and wet with pre cum. "Turn around Rob and look at me" he said, holding a small metal device. It was the chastity cage they had purchased. His sweetheart was trembling. "Another present for me now: Your tight, servile little arsehole. It's mine today. For my enjoyment only. There will be no cumming for you until I allow it." He held the panties in one hand and the chastity cage in the other. "These are going back in your mouth to keep you quiet. This is for me to control your shameful need. Do you understand whore? "Rob nodded meekly, his face, his body a picture of humiliation, submission and desire.

"Yes sir".

"Good. Open". Bernie said curtly, once again stuffing the panties into his lover's mouth, then he locked up Rob's penis tightly in the cage. The design made it impossible for Rob to get an erection and he was discovering it would be painful and uncomfortable for him to get too aroused.

Bernie led him over to the armchair. He pulled the butt plug out of Rob and applied more lube to his anus. Then he bent him over the armchair and groaned with pleasure as he stuffed his hard cock into him. He begun to fuck Rob with raw animal aggression. Rob lay face down, his face squashed into the sofa, enduring Bernie's assault. The angle and force meant that Bernie's thrusts were deep, and he found himself wincing when Bernie occasionally thrust too hard or too deep. The combination of raw aggression and painfully deep penetration made him feel totally and completely owned, an object, a whore.... A present.

His cock strained agonisingly in the chastity cage and he sobbed blissfully into the panties as Bernie took his pleasure. A while later, Bernie came, shouting out his orgasm as his semen spilled into his beloved's ravaged rectum. Bernie collapsed against Rob, panting with effort. Catching his breath, he withdrew his penis, replacing it with the butt plug once more. "Get back into the corner boy. Reflect on your shameful desire. Reflect on your punishment. Reflect on your whore's arsehole, full of my spunk." Rob obeyed, sobbing and moaning in a torment of pain and unbearable arousal. Again, Bernie took pictures, then he sat watching him in the corner.

Time passed for Rob in a daze of soreness, submissive bliss and agonising need for orgasm. He dwelt in a strange state of drugged, euphoric humiliation, until finally, Bernie interrupted. "Well Robin, turn around." He looked at him, direct and stern. "I see your chastity cage isn't working very well. he remarked in a dry voice. "Filthy whore. You're dripping all over the living room carpet. What a mess you're making, you shameless hussy. You obviously enjoyed having your arse ploughed rough and hard." There was a thick line of pre cum oozing from his lover's poor imprisoned manhood. He paused. "Robin, you've been a very good boy for me today. It's time for you to give me one more present." Said Bernie, improvising now.

Rob stared in horror and agony. "I can't take any more" he thought. "I'm too sore, too tired, too overwhelmed." He was about to say his safe word when Bernie stepped forward and gently took Rob's face in his hands and spoke softly and kindly.

"Darling Rob. Look at me sweetheart. Listen to me. I want you to cum for me. That's my final present." Rob began to cry again, overwhelmed with love, humiliation, need and exhaustion. Tears rolled down his face as Bernie held him, kissing him and caressing him tenderly. "Lie down on the sofa my love. You can cum now. Cum for me sweetheart, that's a good boy..." Rob wept and sobbed with passion and agonised longing as Bernie removed the chastity cage from his tormented penis. Bernie dropped to his knees and his mouth engulfed Rob's now stiff and dripping member. Seconds later, he came with a long, sustained wail as his penis gushed semen into Bernie's doting and tender mouth.

Afterwards, they sat together for a while in silence, both stunned and exhausted. "Come to bed sweetheart Bernie said, leading Rob gently up the stairs. He pulled the duvet over his boyfriend, kissed him tenderly and climbed into bed next to him, embracing him tenderly. They lay in silence for a while and then Bernie spoke "Rob was that okay? I think it was, I'm.. shit, I don't have the words for how that felt. I'm blown away. The power.... You ..." Rob laughed and gave Bernie an exhausted grin.

"Yeah it was intense, to make a huge understatement." He shook his head and gave a sob, his emotions rising again. "Bernie, when I was in that corner it was almost psychedelic. It was like everything expanded, I got so small, disappeared in you, in the humiliation. In the turn on." He sighed. "I'm too tired Bernie. Please, just hold me." They lay in silence once again, as Rob drifted into a deep sleep. Bernie gazed at his boyfriends sleeping form "Merry Christmas, my darling Rob" he whispered.