The Thirteenth Month

Story Info
They celebrate her longest denial yet.
2.9k words
4.74
8.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
421 Followers

Walter and his consensually denied wife, Marie, ramp up their relationship and experiment with ways to have sex without putting Marie over the edge. Sensitive content rating, 3k words.

Content warnings/tags: consensual clit torture; clit pinching; squirting without orgasm

Walter had had a supremely good day.

He'd been recognized at work for his contributions in pulling in their newest client, netting him a fat bonus check and a promise of a future promotion. His wife, Marie, had been ecstatic at the news; to celebrate, they'd gone out to dinner at one of their favorite restaurants together.

Now, he was laying in bed, finishing the latest crime thriller that he'd picked up. Marie lay stretched out next to him, soft and smoldering, patiently waiting for his attention. An excellent end to an excellent day.

Walter brushed his hand idly up and down the silky skin of Marie's thigh, and Marie's breath caught as her legs trembled.

He smirked at his book. Maybe patient wasn't the right word.

Walter and Marie had been married for four years, and Marie had chosen to live a life of near-complete orgasm denial for the past three.

The two of them had built up to it slowly. Marie had gone longer and longer stretches without coming--two weeks, then three, then a few months--allowing her body and mind to adjust, and allowing the both of them to learn how to maintain her denial together, how to keep her body simmering without boiling over, while still allowing her to give Walter all the pleasure she wanted to share with him.

And then, finally, they had agreed together that she was ready for long-term denial.

Now, she only had the opportunity for one orgasm per year: on their wedding anniversary, Walter would ask her whether she wanted to keep being a good girl or whether she needed to come.

The first year, she'd begged and pleaded until he fucked her to a howling, squirting orgasm. The second year had been much the same, although she'd cried after, confessing that it felt like a failure, that she had given in to the needs of her body.

Even though Walter had reassured her at the time, he hadn't been so surprised when, the third year--their most recent anniversary--Marie had instead begged him to help her stay a good girl, to not give her the release that her body burned for.

Now, a month later, he could already tell that her need was soaring to new heights. The wetness between her thighs was even more persistent, and almost creamier, as if her pussy thought that it needed to make a better effort to entice him. She could only stand the shortest of touches to her sensitive clit and damp, swollen labia before she was warning him that she was close--in case he didn't notice from how her body shook and her stomach tensed.

Anal had always been a very safe activity before, but just the other day, he'd been fucking her in the ass when she'd started making increasingly worried noises before finally begging him to stop. Walter had obediently pulled out, leaving her ass gaping and her cunt dripping like a faucet; in response, she'd gone wild, writhing wildly on the bed and nearly crying from frustration, declaring it the hardest edge she'd ever felt, her fingers digging into Walter's shoulders in a desperate bid to keep her hands off of her shuddering pussy.

Even now, Marie lay in bed, entirely captivated by just the gentle touch of his fingers on her thigh. She was staring at the ceiling, her gaze unfocused, as if her mind was empty of anything except the slow drag of his skin against hers.

"Hnn," she whined, a quiet, helpless little noise, as he traced his fingers up her thigh and over the crease where it met her hip. "Walt..."

Walter put his book aside and flipped to kneel over her, bracketing her squirming hips with his knees. He hooked a finger into the crotch of her panties, pulling them away from the heat of her body, and laughed when he saw the long string of fluid that connected the two.

"Look at that. Hard day today, love?"

"Yes," she admitted, then she cried out when he dropped his head down and sucked at one of her exposed nipples between his lips. "Oh! Oh--Walt!--"

She lifted her hips and humped a few times, as if trying to grind against him, but he left enough distance between them to keep her honest as he ran his tongue over the nub. It rose up eagerly to meet his tongue, almost as eagerly as her clit had; he missed sucking on her there, but these days she could get close to the edge at just the sight of his head going between her thighs, so that was one of the activities that was off the table.

She had never come from her nipples yet, though, so he could suck on those as much as he wanted.

Marie had stopped trying to form words after that first declaration of his name. Now she was just letting out long sobs of pleasure, and when he glanced up at her, her face was screwed up in an acute expression of need. The frantic humping of her hips calmed into something slower, long and undulating, like she was riding the natural rhythm of the lust coursing through her body.

He put a hand on her hip--not to keep her still, just resting it there, feeling her movements--and then matched his rhythm to hers, sucking harder as her hips lifted and then circling his tongue against her sensitive skin when they fell again.

"Augh," she declared loudly the first time he completed that cycle, her hips shaking almost violently as they slammed down into the bed again. "God, Walter, I--ahhh--ahh, ahh!--"

Her whole body went still for a moment, her back bowing and hips lifting as she was frozen in a paroxysm of pleasure, her face contorting further into a bared-teeth grimace.

He pulled his lips from her nipple with a quiet pop, and she groaned breathlessly, her hips beginning to rock again at a quicker pace. He smiled down at Marie, and she stared back, her eyes wild, her eyebrows screwed up in a lost, overcome expression.

"You were saying that you had a hard day?" he asked.

"Walter," she gasped, squirming under him. "I--you can't just..."

She didn't finish her sentence. One of her hands traced up her opposite breast, her fingers not quite brushing her neglected nipple--she wasn't allowed to touch herself; that rule was vital, because she lost control too easily otherwise.

Walter chuckled and leaned down, sucking her other pert nipple into his mouth, and she wailed, arching into him with renewed urgency.

"Ahh! Ahhh--Walt, Walt--Walt--Oh--" she shouted, so loudly that a listener might have assumed that Walter had finally found her limit and had forced her to come from her nipples alone.

But he knew better. He knew from the tense quiver of her muscles against him that she was screaming out the pleasure of her need, not her release.

He reached down and tugged at her panties again, just pulling them away from her body to let the cool air reach her sopping pussy, and he groaned around her nipple when he felt how soaked the fabric was. Marie's answering moan was deep and animal, her hands flailing blindly against the bedsheets.

When he finally pulled away from the second nipple, Marie collapsed like her strings had been cut, blinking rapidly, and a little disappointed noise escaped her throat.

"Tell me about your day," he prompted, working her underwear down her hips to remove them properly as he did. Her cunt, as he exposed it, was absolutely glazed with her syrupy arousal, her clit and her slit both pink and swollen.

When she looked down and saw him staring at her cunt, Marie groaned another of those deep groans, and her cunt pulsed, releasing a small gush of fluid. Her eyelids fluttered.

"Talk to me, Marie," he reminded her, and she made a noise of complaint. Then, finally, with his focus on stripping her and no longer on tormenting her, she seemed to regain control of her words.

"I've been thinking about it. All damned day."

"Thinking about what? This wet little hole?" he asked, thumbing her labia apart to get a good look at her entrance. It gaped open invitingly, and the most primal part of his brain was responding to the sight, his cock hardening swiftly as he felt the urge to claim his extremely sexually-available wife.

"No. Yes," she mumbled, then rolled her eyes, annoyed at her own incoherence. "I realized--it's been a month."

"Since our anniversary?"

She nodded. "That means...thirteen months. Total. This is the first time I've gone thirteen months without coming."

"That's right," he growled, and leaned in to devour her lips this time, kissing her long and hard as she clutched at him. When he pulled back, he said, "That's because you're such a good fucking girl for me, Marie. That's why you're so wet and ready for me, isn't it? That's why you need me so bad? Because you're a good fucking girl."

Marie nodded helplessly, her fingers catching on his back as she began to whimper. "Yes--yes, I want to be good--OH," she yelped as he rocked his hips forward and blunted the head of his cock against her cunt, the tip of it catching in her hole where she was open so wide and ready. "Oh, Walt, no, wait--wait, I'll come, I'm there, I'm there, you can't--!"

"Alright, alright," Walt said, keeping his hips still, even though he wanted nothing more than to drive hard into the hot, soft flesh that was flickering against him, like she was trying to suck him in. "Deep breaths, love. I'm not moving. I'm not going anywhere until you're ready."

"I won't be," she gasped, sounding a bit upset. "I can't, you can't fuck me there any more, Walter--I mean, I want you to, I want you to, but--ohJesus," she spat as he rolled his hips just a bit, spreading her hole just a bit wider around his cock. "Walt, Walt, Walt, I can't, I can't!"

"That's alright,," Walter assured her, shushing her and stroking her gently. "You don't have to stop yourself. I'll stop you, just like we practiced."

Marie blinked up at him, confused and overwrought. Then, as she realized what he was saying, her face screwed up into a conflicted grimace. "Oh...I..."

"Are you afraid?" he asked, stroking her hair away from her face. "It'll be alright, love. Just like we practiced. Otherwise it'll be at least eleven months until I can get in your sweet little pussy again, and we don't want that, do we?"

"It...Walt..." she gasped, squirming up to brush her nipples against his chest. "I don't know...I don't know if it'll work..."

"Then I'll start now," he proposed. "Ready?"

"Oh, fuck," she whispered to herself, biting her lip, then she nodded fast. "Yes. Yes, do it, do it."

"Alright." He knelt back further, giving himself some space, exposing her swollen little clit where it poked up between the plump folds of skin. He put his hand down, hovering, not quite touching the little bean. "I'll count it down."

"Yeah, okay," she gasped, her voice shaking a little, and it was hard to tell whether it was arousal or nerves. Maybe both. "Okay."

"Three," he said, and Marie twitched, like maybe she had expected him to start with a higher number, give her more time to prepare. "Two...one...and..."

Her stomach tensed hard, fighting back against the urge to come that she knew was about to hit, and he pressed his fingers down, clamping her clit in a punishingly firm grip between his thumb and his knuckle.

Marie's mouth fell open on a hard gasp and she squirmed for a second as she fought the initial wash of acute pleasure. Then, as Walter tightened his grip--and tightened it--and tightened it further still--

"Ow," Marie cried out in a desperate sob, now squirming and bracing against the pain.

"Good?" Walter asked, and she nodded tightly, sinking her teeth into her lower lip. "Alright. Tell me if anything changes."

"Yeah. H-hurry, do it," Marie urged him.

She didn't clarify whether it was because of the pain or because she was still worried that this technique might fail them, but he obeyed regardless. She was so wet and ready that he was able to easily slide inside.

He couldn't pound into her hard the way he wanted to, because he needed to keep one hand clamped down on her clit, distracting her from the pleasure with the sharp pain; instead, he had to rock into her slowly, in long, thorough drags that teased him, really made him work for it.

Not that he was really in any position to complain about being teased--certainly not to Marie.

"Ugh," she grunted hard as he buried himself up to the root in her. "Oh, Christ. Fuck."

"Good girl," Walter groaned, feeling almost wild with the pleasure coursing through him. He could feel Marie's cunt clutching around him in confused little shudders, tensing hard around the entrance against the pain in her clit and tight further in with the pressure of built-up need. "What a beautiful, tight little pussy, so fucking wet and ready for me, so good--I'm gonna start moving--"

"Yeah, yeah," she gasped, nodding urgently. "Do it, do it, fuck me, oh, fuck--"

Walter began rocking his hips in quick, sharp little movements, gripping her hip hard with his free hand until he left divots in her plush skin. The sound of his body slamming into hers was filthy, her body so wet that they sounded like the set of a porno, like she'd been filled up with one of those syringes of lube that people said they used for hardcore porn scenes--but that was just her, that was how badly her body needed him.

"Ugh," Marie grunted, then she began to shout louder. "Oh--OH--OH--"

"That's it," he groaned. "Good girl, just take it, fuck, you're so good, Marie."

"C-can't," she gasped frantically, reaching down for one shaking, helpless hand as if trying to grab where he held her hip. "Gonna come. Gonna come. Walt, Walt--"

"Just hold on. I'm almost there, almost," he gasped. He pinched her clit harder, twisting it meanly, and she screamed and arched under him, the muscles in her cunt jumping violently and squeezing around him.

"WALT--OhJesusOhFuck--"

He slammed into her one final time, balls-deep, and ground into her as his cock pumped her full, adding his own thick seed to the wetness inside of her.

Marie gaped silently at him, her eyes wide and staring, her hands plucking uselessly at the bedsheets as she fought against the onslaught of pain and pleasure.

When he pulled out, Marie grunted, and then again when he let go of her clit. She stayed very still on the bed, all of her muscles tense and quivering, her fingers worrying at the sheets.

Since her mouth was hanging open, wide and inviting, Walt slid two of his fingers into it and pressed her tongue down.

Marie made a shocked little noise, and then her eyes fluttered shut and her whole body twitched violently, and she squirted.

The fluid sprayed out of her cunt in a massive gush, bigger even than the last time he'd fucked her to orgasm on their anniversary before last, leaving a huge wet spot on the bed and across his thighs.

Her body wasn't shaking, though, and she wasn't screaming the way she usually did when she came. Her hips hitched in violent little twitches; she released a bit more fluid a couple of seconds later in a soft rush, and then, on the final twitch, another weak dribble. One of her hands lifted off the bed, curling and shaking in the air, like she was going to reach for her dripping pussy, but then she just slapped it down to the bed again, gripping tightly to the sheets.

When Walt pulled his fingers out of her mouth, Marie let out a long, shaking moan. "Walter. Jesus, Walter, I...fuck."

"Did you come? Was that an orgasm?" he asked, but she as already shaking her head.

"No. I just--it was--I just had to let go, there was so much pressure--" she shuddered, her toes curling tightly into the bedsheets. "I just--just squirted. No orgasm. Jesus. Don't touch me!" she said quickly when he began to reach down, wanting to feel her cunt, wet with squirt and his come dripping out of her and everything else.

"Okay, I hear you," he said, and he climbed up to stretch out beside her instead, curling a hand over her ribs.

Marie stayed really still under him, blinking rapidly at the ceiling, like she was afraid she might come if she was just jostled too hard.

"How's your clit?"

"Bruised," she said, but she didn't sound upset. "I'll be sore for a while. Maybe a couple days."

"Mmm." He buried his face in her hair, inhaling her scent. He swore that she smelled even better like this, balancing on the edge of need, consumed with unfulfilled pleasure. "Sore enough that maybe I can get away with fucking you again tomorrow?"

She wheezed and shifted her hips, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment, and then shuddered all over, like she'd edged just from the idea. "No. No, probably--probably not."

"Your ass?" he wondered, nosing around her ear now, kissing her jaw.

After a moment, she nodded.

He grinned.

dothemath
dothemath
421 Followers