Beside the firepit

Story Info
My wife surprises three college students.
8.4k words
4.04
25.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefun18
Barefun18
33 Followers

"I can't sleep with all that noise" said my wife as she got out of bed. It was almost midnight and we we were trying to get to sleep.

"I'm going down there and telling them to keep the music down." she said as she swung her long legs out of bed.

Behind our house on an acreage was a wooded area that we owned and beyond that was the local college. There were walking paths through the woods and in the center of the woods was a small clearing with a firepit. Some of the local students had dragged in a picnic table and bench. They liked to have a campfire and a few beers together sometimes. I didn't mind them using it as they kept the area pretty clean and we weren't ready to build on the land

yet.

I looked through the bedroom window and could see a flickering light from a campfire and a few shadows moving around.

"The music's not that loud." I told my wife Maggie but she was in a foul mood.

"It's too loud I told you and I am going to do something about it" she said angrily.

Maggie was thirty and we have been married for five years. She has auburn hair and tonight was wearing it in a pony tail. She has beautiful green eyes and thirty-six b-cup breasts. Her nipples swell to almost an inch long and I have made her cum just sucking on them. She has a small waist and a wonderful pear shaped ass. We had been trying to conceive a child but I kept going soft tonight and my lovemaking tonight wasn't up to normal. I kept losing my erection as I got it in her. I guess the fear of having a child was getting to me. Finally she gave up in frustration and got off me with neither of us having an orgasm.

She had worn my favorite teddy. Dark purple with black lace trim. It came to mid -thigh and could barely hold her breasts in. I loved to see them gently wobble as she walked.

There were two semi-transparent patches for her nipples and areola. She had shaved her pussy tonight and left just a tuft of hair above her vaginal slit as she knows I love a bare slit. All things that should have worked for me tonight. Normally I would have no trouble getting hard but tonight just didn't work.

"Don't go down there mad and upset them," I told her. "They will just get louder to piss you off. Take a six pack of beer from the fridge and chat with them a bit. Then ask them to be a bit quieter after getting to know them a little bit."

She thought about it for a second or two, then threw my shirt on over her teddy and walked out. I heard the fridge door open and close and the back screen door slide open and close as she left for the path to the little party in the bushes.

I must have slept a bit as I woke up feeling a bit chilled. I reached out for Maggie's warm body but felt nothing. I groggily looked at the bedside clock and saw it was almost 2 a.m. Where was she? I looked out the window and could see firelight reflecting of the tops of the trees. I slipped on my pyjama bottoms and a tee shirt and left the house heading down the moss covered path to the firepit area.

As I got closer I could hear male voices and then Maggie's laugh.

There was a shadowed area close to where the path opened up into the clearing and I quietly stepped into there and sat on a stump. I knew I couldn't be seen in the deep shadows.

Someone had brought a foam cushion and put it on the picnic table. Maggie was sitting on it on the end of the table. I could see her crossed legs and she was dangling one sandal and having a beer with three young men who surrounded her.

She had taken off my shirt and was just wearing her teddy. I later found out the guy standing facing her was Carl, a football player from the school. He was about six foot four and built like a football player. His hair was long, almost to his shoulders. I am about six feet tall and keep in good shape with handball and running but I had the thought that I wouldn't want to cross him. He had on his team jersey and a pair of jogging shorts. He was standing so close to Maggie that she had to part her legs slightly to accommodate his closeness. On my wife's left was Larry, a engineering student. He was thin, almost skinny, with dark hair and he was a decent looking young man.

On Maggie's right was Brian, a blond, young-looking student with small traces of a beginning moustache that young men grow trying to look more mature. He definitely looked like a freshman at the college.

Maggie's breasts were about three quarters exposed to the young men so I could imagine what thoughts were going through their minds. I sat back and watched my wife enjoying the playful attention of the young men. It was a beautiful scene. An almost full moon, the scent of the woods and a warm evening with touches of campfire smoke.

I noticed Carl's hand occasionally touching Maggie's knee and trying to run up her thigh. She just casually pushed his hand away and kept chatting.

Carl leaned in close to my wife and said, "Maggie, you're so pretty. How about a little kiss?"

"No way, you boys know I'm a married woman," she laughed. "I can't do that even if I wanted to."

"Just one little kiss, please." asked Carl, at the same time taking more liberties with my wife's bare thigh, getting awfully close to her unpantied pussy slit.

Maggie seemed to think about it for a second or two and said, "Alright, just one kiss."

As Carl leaned forward Maggie quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and lay back with a giggle. "There's your kiss," said Maggie. "You didn't say how long the kiss had to be."

Carl laughed too. "Ok, you got me," he said. "Now, how about a real kiss?"

"I don't know." said Maggie, hesitating, but thinking about his proposal.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone if I do, especially my husband?" asked Maggie.

"I promise." said Carl. "What about you boys?" asked Maggie. "I suppose you want to kiss me too?"

"Oh yeah Maggie, that is so hot and we won't say anything to anybody?" "But only if you want to." they both eagerly nodded in agreement.

At this point a little alarm was going off in my head about all this. My wife was thinking about kissing three young men and she was barely dressed. I decided to ignore my concern and watch a bit more. I felt that I could always step forward and stop it anyway. I have to admit that I was enjoying watching the scene playing out in front of me. The night air seemed heavy with anticipation with everyone thinking of what might happen if Maggie continued with her flirting.

Maggie sat up and leaned into Carl. As she sat up her teddy slid back an inch or two and I could see her exposed pussy in the shadow between her legs. I don't think Carl or the other two noticed yet. I felt a sudden tingling in my groin as my cock reacted to me thinking about how close her pussy was to another male's cock.

Carl started kissing my wife and I noticed she was kissing him back. She lost any shyness that she might have had. Brian and Larry were both glued to the sight of my wife kissing their friend and wondering when they would get a turn.

Suddenly Maggie's eyes widened and I knew Carl had slipped her a little tongue.

She didn't quit though. She started slipping her tongue against his and I watched as they had a little tongue action together. I noticed Carl's hand was stroking the side of my wife's chest and very lightly touching the side of her breast. She moved his hand away a couple of times and the finally gave up as he continued to kiss her.

I saw that her nipples were both fully erect and one side of her teddy had slipped down and her right breast was now completely exposed.

The alarm in my head was a little louder now but I forced myself to ignore it. Something primal was starting to take over my brain and I was enjoying that feeling. I was sure Maggie was just having a little harmless fun and would stop soon.

The two other young men were standing closer to Maggie and Carl and starting to stroke their erections. I knew they could see her bare breast and the sight of my wife and Carl kissing was turning them on.

Suddenly Maggie pulled back from Carl and said "That's enough now. I shouldn't have let you go that far." She sat back up and adjusted her teddy covering her breasts up. Everyone was suddenly quiet and wondering what to do.

After a minute Maggie looked over at Larry and asked "Do you want to kiss me now too?"

"I'd like to if you are ok with it" said Larry. "Ok," said Maggie, "come closer to me."

Larry leaned down and kissed my wife. He had done this before as he immediately slipped his tongue into Maggie's mouth. Maggie just moaned and kissed him back with her tongue wriggling against his. Larry ran his hands over my wife's back rubbing and caressing her. He was kissing her hard and pulling her against him. He kept rubbing the side of her covered breast but she only let his fingers linger a second or two before gently removing his hand, "Not now baby", she said. "Just kissing ok?"

"OK Maggie, but you are turning me on really bad." said Larry.

"Me too," said Maggie, "but you have to remember I am still married and probably shouldn't have gone this far."

Larry just reached for Maggie and puller her to him. I watched my wife willingly surrender to his advances. Soon her hands were all over Larry's back and chest.

As they kissed more and more passionately I heard her say, "take your shirt off."

Larry stood up and had that shirt off in a couple seconds. He had a nice chest with decent chest hair. One of Maggie's turn-ons is sucking male nipples so I knew what was going to happen next.

As Larry was stripping Maggie, unbeknownst to me, had loosed the two semi-transparent panels on her teddy and let them flop down. She wanted her nipples and areola completely displayed to the men.

That's when I started thinking that I didn't want to stop it anymore. Part of my brain said I should stop it but it was losing to the part that said to let it happen, that I wanted to be a cuckold.

I slipped my pyjama's down and stepped out of them and pulled off my tee shirt. My cock was hardening in the night air as I watched my wife start to surrender to the three young and obviously horny young men.

That I was standing naked in the bushes with an erection was a surprise to me also. I never thought I would do anything like that but it was an erotic adventure that I was enjoying and I knew I was interested in doing it again.

I knew Maggie had sex with other men before our marriage and it didn't bother me. Now I started thinking, "What's a few more cocks in her vagina going to matter anyway?" I guess that was when I lost all desire to stop her and switched over to thinking that I wanted to watch my wife mate with another male.

Maggie started licking and kissing Larry again, slowly working down to his nipples.

Their beginning passion had put a sheen of sweat of the engineering student's chest and belly. Maggie's tongue was gently licking of his sweet sweat and softly tweaking his nipples.

Larry reached out to put his fingers on Maggie's nipples. This time she didn't stop him. The other two males and myself were focused on the erotic scene with hands on our cocks. Carl's cock was tenting his shorts and Brian was openly rubbing his crotch while looking at Maggie and Larry's actions. Then Maggie started licking in slow circles on Larry's belly. Every circle got lower and lower. Her tongue was running under the waistband of his running shorts hinting of more sexual pleasures to follow. None of us missed the huge bulge in Larry's pants, least of all Maggie. She put Larry's hands on her breasts and said "Squeeze my titties baby." Larry gently fondled Maggie's firm breasts as she let her fingers travel over his bulging pants.

I watched Maggie close her eye and give a little shudder and sigh. That was her first orgasm of the night.

Suddenly, young Brian tapped her on the shoulder. "Maggie, can I kiss you too" he asked so politely.

"Stay close to me" she told Larry and turned to Brian. "Sure, sweety, Come here and kiss me." Brian looked so nervous and young.

"Maggie, he said as he got closer to her lips. " I..ah...ahh. I never kissed a girl before."

"That's ok baby," said my wife. "We'll just go slow."

They kissed a couple of pretty tame kisses then Maggie said "Open your mouth as I kiss you and when you feel the tip of my tongue touch your tongue, push against my tip with yours. I heard him moan when she did it and he caught on quickly. Seeing my wife do that with that young student who barely looked eighteen stirred my cock somehow.

"Tell me baby," whispered Maggie into Brian's ear. " Have you had sex with a girl yet?" "No," he whispered back. "But I want to."

Maggie chuckled a little at that. (I didn't actually hear the whispers. She told me later. ( I was still standing in the shadows being a little voyeuristic.)

During our occasional sex talks Maggie and I would talk about different fantasies. She always had a more vivid imagination than I did I I wondered if she really wanted to do all those things. One of the things she told me was that her and her girlfriend Sasha talked about taking a young man's virginity. They both thought it would be wonderful to initiate a young male into manhood and teach him what women liked. They were both turned on by a boyish figure with little hair on his body. And both fantasized about a thin, young, uncut cock that they could suck and get his sperm. I would have thought they wanted big cocks but everyone likes different things.

Sasha had told Maggie that the woman could let the young male ejaculate in her pussy and she wouldn't get pregnant because it wasn't mature sperm. I didn't believe that but that was their little fantasy so I didn't care.

Maggie told me that her and her friends didn't feel the sexual act was finished until the man ejaculated in or on them. She said it made her feel more feminine even if she didn't cum but feeling a man's cock bumping against her uterus always gave her a great climax and she felt it was a woman's duty to satisfy the male she was having sex with.

I asked Maggie once if she could feel me cum and she said not really but if I came a lot she could feel a general warmth in her belly that she liked. All these memories flashed through my mind as watched Maggie disengage from Brian's embrace.

Maggie sat back up on the table. "Well, I kissed you all, are you satisfied now?" asked my wife.

"That was hot Maggi, watching you kiss Brian" said Carl. 'Would you let us do a little more?"

Maggie sat quietly in front of the three obviously aroused young men. I knew she was thinking about the situation she was in. Finally she came to a decision and smiled at the young men.

"I'll do one thing" said Maggie, "but you can never, ever tell anyone!" "This really has to be a secret from my husband and everyone. Remember your promise to me?"

They all swore again they would never say anything to anyone about what they were doing.

"Brian and I will have sex and you boys can watch us," said Maggie. "I'll do it with Brian because he hasn't had a woman yet and I want to teach him to be a good lover." "You boys can take your cocks out and masturbate watching us if you want."

Maggie stood up in front of Brain. "Take off my teddy sweety." Brian smiled and grasped the straps on her shoulders. He slowly lowered her teddy until it was around her waist. Then Maggie stepped out of it wearing only her sandals. She turned around, proudly displaying all her femininity to the three young students.

"Don't you think it's only fair if you boys are naked too?"

asked Maggie. All three young men quickly removed any remaining shirts and pants and gathered around Maggie. I watched as Maggie's hands went from cock to cock feeling the hardness of the aroused college students. Her hands gently stroked all three cocks and ran her fingers over the three cockheads.

I think it was then that she realized she didn't want this to stop. In fact, I don't think she could have stopped what was about to take place anymore than I could.

"Have you ever seen a naked woman Brian?" asked Maggie.

"No Ma'am... er.. I mean Maggie." said Brian.

Maggie got back on the foam mattress on the picnic table slowly and parted her legs.

Brian approached between my wife's spread legs with his erect cock bouncing and throbbing in time with his heartbeat.

"Do you have a condom sweety?" asked Maggie with a shy smile on her face.

Brian's face suddenly had a look of panic! Where was a condom! To be so close to his first sex with a woman and he knew he didn't have a condom. "Does anyone have a condom? he asked looking at his friends, fearing the answer would be no.

Carl grinned and went over to a backpack. He came back with a condom and laughed at Brian. "Here man, take this. I come prepared."

Brian open the package and was fumbling around trying to get the condom on his thin but very erect penis. 'That's backwards" said Larry and reached over to Brian. He grabbed Brian's cock, flipped the condom over and unrolled it to the base of Brian's cock. "Don't expect me to do that every time buddy."

"Thanks man" said Brian. "I just never have put one on."

Maggie recognized Brian's nervousness and wanted calm him down.

"Have you ever seen a woman naked? she asked.

"Come close and look at all of my body" she said to him. "Put your hands on my breasts, feel all of me." "Just touch me gently."

Brain reached out and started to gently fondle and caress Maggie's full breasts.

"You boys can do the same" she said to Carl and Larry who were now standing naked next to her as she lay back on the picnic table.

"Have you ever seen a woman's pussy Brian? asked Maggie.

"No Maggie, just pictures." replied Brian.

"Larry, Carl, grab my legs and hold me open so Brian can see what my vagina looks like." said Maggie. "Run your fingers along my bare slit Brian and push a finger in me if you want to." Brian was getting even more aroused as he felt my wife's body and touching her in her most intimate place.

"Ohhh, That's feels nice, she whispered, "now rub that little bump that you feel. A girl really likes that but not too hard unless I say to."

Brian was standing between my wife's legs, his young cock mere inches from her opening. His cockhead was dark with a plum colored tip and Maggie kept moving her hips slightly to make his cock rub on her thighs. She liked teasing him and she loved to increase the lad's sexual excitement. Her fantasy of having a virgin was seconds away from coming true.

"Ok boys, let my legs down now. Stand on each side of me and watch ok?"

"It will be fun, I promise." said my naked wife to Carl and Larry who were disappointed they weren't going to fuck her but hoped something else would happen.

Maggie reached down and held the tip of young Brian's cock against her soft, bare pussy lips.

"Push it in me baby." said my Maggie to this young male that she had just met.

Brian just pressed forward and I saw Maggie's pussy lips spread open over the end of Brian's cock. "More." said Maggie.

Brian pushed forward hard until his balls were lying against my wife's ass.

"Oh my god' said Brian, "I never felt this good before. You're so warm in there."

'Is my pussy nice and tight baby? asked my wife.

"You can call it a cunt if you want " said Maggie. "It doesn't bother me".

"Ok, then, I like your cunt Maggie." "Can I fuck your married cunt Maggie?"

"Can I fuck your tight cunt?" he kept on and on, becoming more sexually excited than he ever had been.

"Yes baby, fuck my married cunt, fuck me hard baby!" moaned my Maggie as she felt another man's cock pushing deep into her.

Hmm, that was something new from Maggie. She never talked dirty in our sex games. Most of our lovemaking was pretty non-verbal. Hearing my wife talking dirty with another guy she was starting to fuck was as hot a thing as I ever imagined.

Barefun18
Barefun18
33 Followers