Beside the firepit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great" I said. "I hope you had a good time."

She wasn't letting on that anything had happened but I knew she was full of other men's sperm. I could see the marks Carl had left on her breasts and that brought back memories of my evenings cuckolding and the beginnings of a new erection for me.

I decided to try something else.

"I'm sorry I was a jerk earlier about the baby business."

"I thought about it and I am ready to have a child if you are." I told Maggie.

Maggie looked a little surprised but had a small smile on her face.

"Really?" she said.

"Yes, and I was thinking we could start right now." I said with a grin.

Maggie looked a little shocked at that and started to move away from me.

"I have to freshen up a bit" she said.

" No. I want you right now" I told her and pulled her onto the bed.

Maggie looked at me as if she was deciding something and said "Ok, baby but I want you to do that thing I like first." "It gets me hot you know."

"Oh crap" I thought. What she wanted was me to lick her pussy. I felt trapped. I knew why her pussy was wet and I couldn't tell her I knew. I didn't know if I could do it and didn't want to tell her why.

I thought if I just licked her clit and the top area of her slit I wouldn't have to taste the sperm that was still in her.

I lay on my back and Maggie straddled me and lowered her slightly swollen pussy onto my face.

I thought "Well, it can't be too bad and I tentatively stuck my tongue out and licked her little bud. I really couldn't taste anything different and started licking and sucking my wife's cunt.

"Ohhh, that's it baby" said Maggie. "Get your tongue up in there."

That's when I got my first taste of something different. My mouth was filled with a big drop of fluid that had a slightly metallic taste. I knew immediately what it was.

I guess I am a true cuckold now I thought and tried to stick my tongue in her hole deeper. The thought of what I was doing was making my cock hard as iron, I haven't been that hard since I was a hormone filled teenager.

Maggie was holding my head and rocking her hips back and forth as I slid my tongue along her pussy lips, occasionally pushing my tongue in her deeper and still tasting the results of her previous lovers from this evening.

Suddenly she stopped. There was a silence as she looked into my eyes. "I have to tell you something." she said slowly.

"It might change our marriage." she said. "Are you really sure you want me to tell you?"

There it was. My decision to make. Do I say no and then we both pretend nothing happened that night or does she tell me everything that happened and see if we still have a marriage?

I knew there really was no choice. I had found a sexual yearning that I couldn't resist and wanted to follow it wherever it led.

I looked into my wife's eyes and said " Maggie, I love you." "Nothing can break us up."

"Tell me everything." I whispered softly, making a decision that would change us forever.

She looked into my eyes and said "I love you but I know you watched me tonight."

My heart almost stopped. What should I say?

"How?" is all I could think of to say.

"I saw the reflection of the door closing when you went back into the house." she told me." "I knew then that you were down by the firepit too."

Maggie's eyes started to moisten up and she chocked back a little sob.

"I am so sorry" she said. "I couldn't stop." "They made me feel so young and sexy."

"I guess you'll want a divorce." Then she started to cry. "I'll give you a divorce if that's what you want." she sniffled through her tears.

I got out from under her and held her close.

"Maggie, I love you and what happened tonight changed me too."

"How is that?" she asked with a sniffle.

"At first, I was jealous and angry but the more I watched you with those boys the more sexually excited I got. It felt wrong but good at the same time." I explained.

"Just thinking about it makes me hard." I explained and pulled back the sheet to reveal my now very erect penis to her.

" I don't understand why, but I liked seeing you fucking another guy." I told my wife.

"Oh baby" said Maggie, "I liked it too." 'I thought you would be mad.' "Is there something wrong with us?" asked Maggie.

"No my love, we are just very sexual people I guess."

'As long as we like it, it's no one's business what we do?" I said.

I decided to take a gamble.

"Would you ever want to do something like what we did tonight another time?" I asked with a bit of trepidation.

Maggie hesitated and looked into my eyes as if looking for the answer there.

"No, I don't think so," she said. "I don't want to ruin our marriage."

'What if I said that I am ok with it?" I asked my wife.

"I don't know," said Maggie, "let's just go to sleep now." "I'm tired."

As I lay in the darkness and was almost asleep I heard Maggie whisper to me.

"Those boys said they are coming back tomorrow with some friends......."

"I said I'd be there." she whispered in my ear.