Best Birthday Ever...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I doing something wrong? I wasn't sure any more but when Natalie wriggled from side to side slightly and then leant forward to pick up one of the glasses of alcohol, she took a mouthful of the bright green liquid before making an approved noise. Turning back to look at me, Natalie fidgeted on my thighs before wriggling herself backwards and her ass now moved to brush against my lap. That in turn, started to turn me on. As soon as my erection started to form, I could tell Natalie knew because she made a soft noise and then moved her glass to her left hand and draped her right arm behind my back.

As the two girls casually chatted, Emilia happily sipping on her own drink while I remained firmly pressed down to the padding of the seat of the booth. Natalie certainly wasn't heavy and having her on my lap wasn't painful in the strictest sense of the word, what was painful was the hard erection that was growing in my pants and threatening to poke up against her. I could just about see the top of Emilia's hair as she dipped her head down past the table towards the ground. As soon as she did that, Natalie's index finger came up to my mouth as if to silence me. As I mutely nodded my head, Natalie started to roll her hips around on my lap slowly. Her hips continued to roll in a slow circle, flicking her hips from side to side, giving me an utterly torturous lapdance there and then in the middle of this nightclub. As she did so, I let out a low groan of delight, which made Emilia's head come back up.

"What was that?" She asked, looking over at us both before raising an eyebrow. "Did one of you say something?" She asked, an arched eyebrow punctuating her question. Before either me or Natalie had a chance to respond though, her body perked up and her head tilted to the side slightly. "Oh man! I love this song! Ben, come dance with me!" She said, grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me away from Natalie who was more than happy to just lift herself up and let me slide out and away from the booth and towards the dancefloor. As we walked, her hands on mine, she led me to a part of the dancefloor where we were able to actually move into a decent area to dance with her. Emilia had her hands on my body, her hands slipping under my jacket and resting on my sides as her body swayed from side to side. Spinning herself around and pushing her back against my chest and then she moved my hands up to her own waist, my left hand threatened to creep across her stomach while my other hand remained firmly on her hips.

As we moved through the motions of dancing to the song, I found myself almost lost in the moment. Emilia's body felt truly divine to the touch and while she rolled her body around in my touch. Emilia's soft ass was also brushing past my groin which was still hard from Natalie's lap dance and while the blood was still swimming down there, the fact that we were dancing was certainly helping me lose my erection. Emilia pressed her rear up against my own lap and her arms came up past my head, her fingers knitting into my brown hair before she slowly slipped herself down the front of my body in a dreadfully sexy manner. As she moved down, her legs spread ever so slightly as she came down and then moved right back up, as she moved down, I could see a selection of the single men all looking at me with their jaws dropped at the sight of it.

To be fair, I felt like I should be behaving like them as well. I could still feel Natalie's ass against my lap and now, Emilia was treating me exactly the same way too. If this was the beginning of a set up, I was more than happy to deal with it. My hands were on her arms, brushing along her exposed skin briefly as she rolled her hips around in a slow flick of her hips, rolling them around and then up and down, almost as if she were twerking on me, I could feel another spark of pleasure running through me and the blood that had been all over my body was quickly coming back to the front of my pants and making me get another boner. Emilia spun herself around quickly and while her hands flipped over, my own hands came down to settle on the inside of her waist, my eyes remained focused on hers as her pretty red lips came up into a wide smile.

"I'm having a good time." She said with a smile and a laugh. "You look like you've seen a ghost!" She said, her right hand coming up to my chest and her hand slipped in between the buttons of my shirt and pressed her palm flat against my chest. "Your heart rate is going a mile a minute too!"

"Well, I don't normally get to dance like this with pretty girls."

"There you go with the pretty again." Emilia said with a grin, her arms linked tighter around my shoulders and pulled me in close, instinctively making my arms wrap around her waist. "Now that is a good position too..." Emilia purred, looking over her shoulder to see the upper parts of my arms that were linked behind her. With her front pressing against mine, I was doing my absolute best to not get too turned on by it but having her so close to me, it was nearly an impossible task. Her breasts were both pressing against my chest and as the look on her face almost suggested that she knew just what I was going through. Her forearms tugged down on the back of my neck and my ear was then close to her lips as she ran her tongue across her lips in an agonizingly slow pattern. "So, this must be a pretty crazy birthday for you so far then? I think it's going to get crazier too."

"What do you mean?" I said to her, the music changing from a frantic techno beat to something more slow and gentle, prompting our bodies to gingerly sway to it. Emilia smiled at the question from me and neglected to answer, instead looking around the inside of the club, over to Natalie and then back to where I was. Her big eyes studied my face before she offered me a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"It's your birthday. It's Valentine's Day. Two reasons to expect a crazy day surely?"

"I mean, maybe? I haven't really had many crazy birthdays before." I responded, answering her honestly and tilting my head to the side slightly as if to shrug off what had just happened previously in my life. Looking at Emilia who chewed down on her bottom lip, her impossibly bright white teeth shining under the artificial lighting of the club, she shook her head gently.

"You just aren't getting this. Me and Natalie are going to make sure you get a great birthday today." She said, in a very matter of fact sort of fashion. That definitely made me want to question her some more. My hands ran along her waist casually, moving my left hand up to stroke against her spine, I watched as Emilia paused and then that sexy, sly smirk slowly slipped over her face. "Speaking of..."

That last bit of the sentence did make me raise an eyebrow until I felt an index finger jab me in the ribs slightly. Turning to look, I saw Natalie there with a scowl on her face as she looked over her shoulder at where she had come from and then back to us.

"Some guy just grabbed my arse. Can we go?" She asked, somewhat impatiently, looking at us both as I checked the time on my smart watch.

"The driver won't be here for another hour. We could grab an Uber or something?"

"Sounds great, let's go." Natalie decided, pulling me over away from the dancefloor and then towards the entrance. Stepping out into the cold night, I was ready to bring my phone up to call for an Uber when Natalie flagged down a waiting taxi at the rink outside of the club. "Are you free?" The driver looked behind himself and then pointed at himself before nodding his head almost dumbly. "Great! Let's go." Natalie said with a smile, pulling the back door open and everyone got inside of the cab.

"Where to?"

"The Kings Arms." Natalie answered, looking up at the driver who simply nodded his head, flicked a switch to show his cab was currently engaged and then pulled out towards the front of the road. Casually taking us along, the driver stole a couple of glances at the three of us before simply shaking his head and continuing on ferrying us to our hotel. It was a short trip and Natalie was quick to pass the man a note before the three of us got out of the car and both Natalie and Emilia were quick to lead me up into the hotel. Walking through the lobby and towards the elevator at the back of the hall, Emilia pressed her thumb to the call button and the three of us were quick to make some conversation amongst ourselves as the elevator hit the bottom floor and slowly, the doors rolled open with a ding. The three of us stepped inside and Natalie was quick to push the top floor button and as soon as she did that, the doors rolled shut and the elevator slowly took us all up to the top floor.

"So, should we go to my room?" Emilia asked, her arm linked in mine while Natalie walked down towards the end. Emilia stopped outside of her room and looked over at Natalie who didn't stop walking but did turn to look over her shoulder at us.

"Sounds good. I'll see you in ten, I want to change out of these heels." She continued walking down the hall before coming to her own room. Turning to face Emilia, I watched her shrug her shoulders and then open the door to her room. Stepping inside, Emilia opened the door a little further so we could both come in. Walking over the threshold, Emilia closed the door behind us and gestured to one of the couches that was close to the large windows that overlooked the city and also the location of shooting for Game of Thrones too.

Emilia took a seat on the couch, swinging her legs up and dropped her feet on the coffee table, using her feet to kick off the heels she was wearing, she turned to look over at me.

"So... It's a little after ten pm. You've still got two hours of your birthday left." She started, a hand coming down and resting on my upper thigh. Casually squeezing it, she wriggled herself over to me so that our legs were touching. Her bare skin felt like such a divine presence and when her hand started to creep up towards my groin, the erection I had back in the club was back, and this time it was a lot larger and stiffer than it had been. Emilia's hand brushed over my lap and then, she pressed her palm down against my crotch and firmly squeezed it. Using her free hand, Emilia pulled my lips to hers and then we started to kiss. Her hand cupped my cheek firmly, her thumb stroking against my cheek as she started to tilt her head to the side and our tongues almost instantly moved out to seek each others.

Her hand came up off of my lap and she shifted her entire body off of the couch and with movements so quick, she had herself on my lap, her legs spread and her arms had fully wrapped themselves around me. Latching herself to my body, Emilia moaned into my mouth as the two of us were fully engrossed in the hot French kiss with each other. Rolling her hips back and forth on my lap, Emilia broke the kiss and her teeth came down to nip against my earlobe.

"Happy birthday..." She whispered, pressing her groin down and then moving herself backwards and forwards, grinding herself against me. My hands came down and grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks, squeezing them both firmly as she had her head fall back, her neck becoming an easy target for me. Leaning forward, I sunk my teeth into her neck, sucking on it as she let out another low moan.

Soon, her hands pushed against my chest and I was forced into a seating position. Watching her slip herself down off of my lap and onto her knees between my legs, her hands came up and started to unzip my pants. Tugging on the zipper and pulling my pants apart, I finally had a good idea as to what how crazy this evening was going to be. Looking down at her as she worked on fishing my cock out of my pants, Emilia pressed her fingers down flat against my boxers so she could see the outline of my dick in my boxer shorts. Looking up at me with those beautiful big eyes, Emilia reached down and ran her tongue over the head of my cock through my boxers.

"Natalie..." I gasped, looking over at the door.

"She's not here." Emilia countered, her fingers curling around the outline of my shaft through my boxers, lazily stroking my cock.

"She will be though..."

"You'll have to be quick then!"

"Not... I think that's going to be pretty likely..."

"Is that so?" Emilia said with a smile, her finger popping open the button at the front of my shorts.

"I didn't mean it like..." I started but as soon as I began, I was stuck with a slack jaw as Emilia Clarke, Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, remained between my legs and worked on undoing my boxer shorts and fishing out my entire length. Wrapping her hand around my base, Emilia's breath was hot and wild and just touching the head of my length as she started to slowly pump her hand up and down on my length. Her hand squeezed on my cock, her other hand reached into my boxers and pulled my entire nut sack out of my boxers. Pushing my cock up towards my stomach, Emilia pressed her lips to each of my balls before opening her mouth up and pushing her tongue from the base of my shaft and running it all the way up to my dick's tip. When her spongy tongue brushed under the bottom of my head, Emilia then ran her tongue all around the base of my cock's head. As she did that, my head fell back and a low moan fell from my lips, and as I moaned, my cock throbbed with pleasure.

With my hands to my side, I watched as Emilia's bright eyes were focusing on my shaft. Then, her eyes flicked up and her mouth opened, her lips slipping over the head of my dick and then she carefully closed her lips down around my cock's head, her tongue continuing to flick and bathe my cock in her spit all while her other hand remained firmly on my sack. Her fingers rolled my balls around from side to side, her nails carefully brushing against the sensitive skin all while her lips slipped up and down on my hard cock. Her lips were pressed down, almost in a vacuum seal, as she shifted on her knees and started to work herself into a steady, successful rhythm. Slipping her head up and down, Emilia pressed her other hand on the inside of my thighs and kept my legs spread so she had all the room to move.

She let out a long, slutty moan around my cock while her tongue worked on the underside of my shaft, her mouth slowly getting penetrated by my length all while she slurped up and down on me. I could feel her warm, wet saliva starting to pool in her mouth and run down my cock as well. Her eyes opened and she looked down at my base and where her hand was coiled around my cock, taking her hand away, Emilia started to work on getting more of my cock inside of her mouth. Emilia slipped her lips up off of my cock and she then pushed her hands back onto my cock, pushing it up against my stomach so she could run her tongue from the balls right up to the head. Her tongue worked on wiping up some of the spit that had spilled down my cock all while she continued this sheer torturous blowjob.

Emilia opened her mouth up and then pushed her lips right back down, her lips sliding all the way down to the halfway mark and as soon as she did that, her lips pressed down firmly and when she moved her lips back up, I could see that she had left a red lipstick mark on my length. Her eyes flicked up at me and she had a wide smile wrapped around her face, even with her mouth obscenely penetrated by my cock. Pulling her mouth up off of my cock, Emilia lazily slapped my cock against her lips and right cheek before she wrapped a hand around my base and started stroking me.

"How you doing there then birthday boy?"

"Doing... Doing okay..." I managed to let out, despite Emilia's stellar handjob and blowjob.

"Just okay? I need to up my game then." She said, a sexy smirk on her face as she ran her tongue over her lips and teeth before opening her mouth up wide again and then going right back to sucking on my cock. Her lips were sealed down tight around my cock and her lips were working up and down, slowly sucking on me and taking my cock all the way into her mouth. Slipping her lips up and down on my cock, Emilia had her hand wrapped around my base and the other one was firmly laid on my nuts, her fingers were squeezing on my sack while her hand was wrapped firmly on my cock and jerking it up and down while her lips came down to meet my cock. As she sucked on me, my head kept falling back as I just felt the sheer pleasure that she was giving me. Emilia offered my nuts a firmer squeeze which made me lift my head up and look down at her while she sucked on me.

Her lips felt so truly divine and while her lips slid up and down on my shaft, I could feel Emilia wanting nothing more than to have me cum hard in her mouth and as she sucked on me, I was close as well. Emilia's eyes were looking up and we had a maintained eye contact as she worked her lips up and down, her lips working like she was ready to make me cum just from this picture perfect blowjob. As she sucked on me, her lips still working up and down, there was a series of quick knocks at the door. Turning to look at it, I felt another squeeze on my balls and I was forced to look right back at her and that same stellar feeling of an orgasm coming back into my veins while she sucked up and down on me. Her hand continued to jerk up and down on me and she was constantly trying to coax an orgasm out of me while she slobbered on my cock, more spit pooled out of her mouth as she sucked on me.

"Emilia... Let me in!" A hushed voice came from the other side of the door and made the beautiful woman on her knees, roll her eyes and finally slip herself up from her kneeling position and then moved over to the door. Wiping at her lips, Emilia cracked the door open and in rushed a Natalie Dormer who was clad in a set of stockings and what looked like a silk robe that was tied tight around her body. Walking in, she looked at Emilia and then over to me before rolling her eyes.

"Started without me?" She asked, her eyes focusing on my spit slick dick.

"Kind of. I'm sorry! I just wanted a taste!" Emilia protested, walking back into the room with Natalie as the two women stood before me, looking down at me with folded arms.

"You can make it up to me." Natalie said with a smirk, slapping Emilia on the ass. "In the meantime..." Natalie said, looking over to me. She took hold of my hands that had been resting on the sides of the couch and then placed it on the string of the robe. "Unwrap your present birthday boy..."

Shifting in place while Emilia excused herself from the conversation by simply walking away, I took a firm grip of the strings from the robe and gave it a simple tug. The robe loosened and she became fully exposed to me. Wearing a black two piece with matching stockings, Natalie was stood before me in a very sexy lingerie set. The bra and panties were both very lacy and the bra did have a red accent to it, it looked like some of the stitching was bright red and definitely complimented the black of the material. Natalie slowly turned on her heel, showing off her round ass and the fact that she was wearing panties and not a thong. She also had on a belt that was keeping the stockings up, the clasps of the stockings also had a set of bright red hearts to show off the fact that this was a Valentine's Day set.

Lucky me...

Natalie finally stopped with her rotations and was now facing me. Her eyes were staring down at my hard cock and I could almost see her mouth watering at the prospect of it. Getting down to her hands and knees, Natalie slowly crawled over to me, her hands coming up and steadying herself while she was between my legs. Her hands came up and she held my thick shaft in her hands, curling her fingers around my cock and stroking her hands up and down, Natalie continued until she was satisfied.

"So, Emilia's already got you worked up?"

"Pretty much, yeah."