Best Birthday Ever...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia's hands came up and threaded her fingers through my hair as I worshipped all over her breasts as the blonde between us both was bounced up and down. Sliding myself inside of her, I started to angle the thrusting of my cock inside her, trying out various new ways to go inside of her, I started to lift my hips up slightly and aim to hit the 'roof' of her hot pussy. Ramming my cock inside of Natalie's pussy, the blonde's walls were hugging me tighter and tighter and while I started to hit the sweet spot inside of Natalie's pussy, both me and Emilia could tell that she was closer and closer to orgasming. Looking over at Emilia and then down at the writhing body of Natalie, I could only grin at how lucky I was and just how this was the best birthday ever. Pushing my cock inside her with another hard stroke, I felt Natalie's walls clamp down on me and then subsequently explode all around me.

Having her orgasm was definitely another highlight of my life and one of those things that I would keep in my memory forever. Keeping my dick buried inside of Natalie, I slowly rocked my hips backwards and forwards to keep dragging the orgasm out of the gorgeous blonde all while I watched as Emilia continued to roll her hips around on top of Natalie's face. The blonde woman who was flat on her back, ran her hands up and down Emilia's body before her small hands reached up to cup the brunette's chest. Natalie's hands squeezed at Emilia's breasts and then held the brunette in place all while she was making the brunette purr just a little bit louder in pleasure. Looking down at the hot entrance, I could pretty much tell that Natalie was going to town on Emilia's pussy and no doubt wanted to try to bring the averages of the orgasms in the room up just a little bit.

Emilia's hands were laid flat against my shoulders and while I let my dick almost simmer in Natalie's aroused juices, and I could feel the nails of the brunette pressing against my shoulders. Her head fell back just a little bit and her neck was exposed to me as her mouth opened and she let out a low, aroused groan. Her hips started to roll around in a slight circle all while she had mounted Natalie's face. Watching the two go at it, I could only grin and get treated to some more white hot live action porn. Emilia's fingers scratched at my chest slightly and then her body exploded as she started to cum hard over Natalie's face. Holding the brunette British woman up while she orgasmed hard, I could feel my dick throbbing inside of the blonde woman's pussy.

Emilia's orgasm subsided and she was able to meekly lift herself up off of Natalie's face and move herself down so that she was able to look at us both. It was there I was greeted with the sight of Natalie Dormer's face slick in her lover's juices as well. The sight was enough for the idea of the two women hooking up before to be set in stone in my mind. Emilia grinned widely to me and then rolled herself forward onto her hands and knees and then effectively presented herself to me. Reaching between her legs with her right arm, Emilia used her index and middle finger to spread her pussy's lips and show me exactly where she wanted me. Moving up and off of the bed, I ran my hand down over my length to try and clean my dick of Natalie's juices but the thought of being balls deep in Emilia Clarke was far too tempting to pass up. Moving up so I was directly behind Emilia, I had my left hand on her hips but Natalie had quickly commandeered use of my right hand that was still slick in her juices.

Holding my hand up, Natalie made a big show of running her tongue against my palm and all over my fingers to completely cleanse me of any of her juices. Running her tongue all over the underside of my fingers, she looked up at me and winked.

"Go get her then you dirty bastard!"

Natalie said with a grin, settling to the side of the bed next to us both and now draping one of her legs over the side while the other one was left on the actual bed to keep her upright and stable. She reached down between her own legs and started to rub at herself as she watched me take up position behind the brunette who was very lazily rubbing at her clit with her ring finger. The two women didn't seem to have any issues with keeping themselves warm or ready to go and that was fine by me. The concept of another orgasm was very, very pleasing to me but for now all I wanted was to make sure that both of the two women got off in the best ways they could do. Moving up behind Emilia, I gripped my dick at the base and rubbed the head of my dick against her folds, teasing the entrance to see just what sort of reaction I'd provoke out of the brunette. Surprisingly, Emilia lifted her head up off of the bedsheets and looked over to me.

"Come on, get on with it you big dicked fucker!" Hearing her curse like that was something of a rarity considering her character Daenerys Targaryen was actually fairly well spoken.

But, the lady had made a request and just who was I to refuse? So, with both of my hands now free, I took a firm grip of Emilia's ass and held her in place before I pushed my hips forward with a firm shove and my dick slipped inside of her folds and moved all the way inside her hot, dripping wet entrance. Soon, my dick had bottomed out inside of her and I was stuck with my balls slapping against Emilia's clit. The brunette moved her hand away from her own private area and planted both of them down firmly on top of the bedsheets to keep herself steady while I took her from behind. Rolling my hips backwards and then shoving them forward, I could hear Emilia already moaning for it and the sounds that were coming out of Natalie's mouth was already pretty inviting as well.

Turning to look at her, I could see that the blonde had her index finger inside of her and her other hand was on her breast, grabbing at it while she watched us fuck. Keeping a hold of Emilia's ass, my hands ran up to her hips and then up under her body to grab at each of her breasts while we both worked together in tandem. Sliding my hips forward, the brunette made sure to push her hips backwards. The two of us very quickly got into a nice, easy rate of working together and as beads of sweat started to form over both of our bodies, the sounds coming from both of our mouths was enough to convince me that what we were both doing was good and as hot as I thought it was. Emilia's walls were still nice and tight, despite having cum over Natalie's face, she was definitely going to make sure that I worked hard to get her to cum.

My hands had a firm grip on her waist and I started to pick up the pace, pushing and shoving inside of her lower walls, all while they did their best to milk me close to them and keep my dick inside of her. Not that I was going to argue that case of course, I wanted to keep myself balls deep in whoever I was in at the time, be it Emilia or Natalie, but while I was inside of Emilia, you could bet your bottom dollar that I was going to focus on the brunette especially and keep driving myself inside her to the point that she was going to keep making those oh so sweet noises that were spilling out of her mouth. Working inside of her with one particularly hard thrust, I was met with her walls squeezing me just a little bit tighter and letting me know that the brunette was close to orgasming as well. My hands kept a firm grip on her chest, my thumbs teasing her nipples with soft flicks, making sure they stayed nice and hard and keeping her doubly stimulated.

Emilia's teeth gritted down together and she let out a low grunt and almost a primal growl as she started to fight against the feelings in her lower lips. The earlier pussy eating must have really done a number on her because as I pounded her hard from behind, my hips started to slap against her ass and with each hard clap against her, my own orgasm started to build up. Pushing in and out of her, I started to pick up the pace and move my hips around to try and angle the direction of my cock thrusting. Hitting a particularly sweet spot, I heard Emilia almost tense up at the feeling of my dick inside her and as soon as I hit that spot, I started to continuously assault it. Pulling my hips back and then shoving them forward with a hard, eager series of thrusting and continuing to hit against her sweet spots inside of her.

Pushing my dick in hard against her hot folds, I made sure to keep going and keep my rhythm steady while I worked on driving her right to the orgasm the mother of dragons had been desiring since the three of us got to work in the bed. Looking over at Natalie, I could see her head had fallen backwards now and the sounds of both of the women's hot sexes was joining the sounds that were spilling out of both Emilia and my own mouth as well. Sliding my cock inside of Emilia with one more hard stroke, I groaned as Emilia's walls tightened down around me once more and her dripping wet folds made sure to grip me one last time and her walls exploded. Her walls moved to drench me all over as I pushed my cock in and out of her hot pussy.

With Emilia cumming around my dick, I let out a low groan and then pulled my hips back, my dick slipped from her hot entrance and stood out proudly. Throbbing as if it were trying to find another source for me to get pleasure from, I looked down at Emilia who managed to look over her shoulder at me and flashed me a grin before she got up from very shaky legs and both her and Natalie were quick to push me back down to the flat of my back and they were both on top of me. Their faces came down and the three of us quickly joined in a hot, French kiss as my hands ran over their ass cheeks and their hands moved up and down my chest. The two women slipped down my body, the two of them taking turns in stealing the occasional bite and tug on my bottom lip to each mark their territory on my body.

With the two girls now down at my lap, the two women had their hands on my dick and were both eagerly stroking my dick, ready to make me cum there and then again. Roughly making us all even at two orgasms each, I wondered just how long the two women were going to drag this one out before I'd start to cum. Having been balls deep in both of the women and also getting a stellar double blowjob from them both, I could already feel my body tensing up and my orgasm was creeping up faster and faster. Emilia's tongue ran over the left side of my dick while Natalie rubbed her tongue along the top and then the right side of my cock, slipping their mouths up and down, the two tongues were both working hard on pleasuring me and with each stroke, my orgasm got closer and closer.

Reaching down, I ran my fingers through both of their hair before Emilia closed her lips down around my right ball and sucked on it hungrily as Natalie slipped her mouth up and swallowed my cock right back down. Bobbing her head up and down while Emilia tossed each ball around in her mouth, making sure to bathe both of them hard and fast all while Natalie sucked on my cock. Looking down at them, I groaned and looked away, knowing that if I looked down at them any longer I would definitely shoot my load. With the way each woman was working on my length and balls, I knew that my orgasm was getting closer. My toes curled into my feet and my fingers clawed at the bedsheets as I managed to gasp out a short warning to the two women.

The sound of my warning was enough for the two women to drop down next to each other, their mouths opened and their eyes closed as they started to jerk my dick faster and faster. With a low groan, my head fell back and I stared up to the ceiling before my eyes screwed shut and I started to cum. Shooting a series of hot ropes from my dick and against their faces, I let the two women control the cum flow, Emilia was slowly moving my dick from side to side before I finally finished cumming and the two women managed to stroke out one last drop of cum.

Managing to open my eyes up, I looked down at the two women and saw that I had covered both of their faces with my orgasm. Nearly all of Emilia's face was coated in my ropes of cum, Natalie had a series of shots across her cheek, nose and over her right eye with a rope on her forehead and one in her messy blonde hair as well. Looking down at them both, my mouth was hanging open ever so slightly before I managed to splutter out a single sentence.

"Best birthday ever..."