Best Celebrity Erotica Ch. 05

Story Info
Olivia Munn dominates Jocelyn Bedard.
1.1k words
3.12
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Alright, I admit it, I like to fuck women who bear a slight resemblance to me, that's my fetish," Olivia Munn said with a grin. The five-foot-four, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Asian American actress looked at her new lady friend Jocelyn Bedard. Tall, athletic and dark-haired, with alabaster skin and golden brown eyes, Jocelyn Bedard was quite sexy, and definitely Olivia Munn's type. In the basement of Olivia Munn's stately Toronto mansion, things were heating up. Canadian media personality and aspiring actress Jocelyn Bedard came by to interview Olivia Munn for Top Ten, and got more than she bargained for...

"Duly noted," Jocelyn Bedard replied, and Olivia Munn licked her lips and teased her by rubbing her clit between her thumb and index finger. Jocelyn Bedard lay spread-eagled on the king-sized bed, her Amazonian body stark naked. Olivia Munn sat close by, and she rubbed her nipples with one hand while fingering Jocelyn Bedard's pussy with the other. Like a lot of short women, Olivia Munn is bossy as hell and enjoys dominating taller women. Jocelyn Bedard, gorgeously naked and tied up, was totally ready for whatever Olivia Munn felt like dishing out at her...

"Hmm, you're always talking shit about female celebrities, Joce, but deep down, you want to be one of us," Olivia Munn said, and she tut-tutted the other gal. Jocelyn Bedard looked at Olivia Munn defiantly. At the age of forty one, Olivia Munn had crossed the line from hot and ambitious young actress to MILF Status. Chasing hot older women is totally Jocelyn Bedard's thing, and she wanted to know what Olivia Munn's pussy tasted like. Jocelyn Bedard had only seen two of Olivia Munn's movies, X-Men Apocalypse and of course, the poorly received but fun reboot of The Predator franchise.

"I say what I feel like," Jocelyn Bedard said defiantly, and Olivia Munn grinned, then lashed out, slapping her across the face. Jocelyn Bedard blinked in surprise but did not lower her gaze. Olivia Munn licked her lips, and nodded approvingly. For a dominant woman like Olivia Munn, defiant younger women like Jocelyn Bedard are a lot of fun in the bedroom. Olivia Munn likes to tame wild women, they're more fun to fuck than those bitches who simply lie down and take it. Jocelyn Bedard is definitely one of the feisty ones, and Olivia Munn couldn't wait to have some wicked fun with her...

Jocelyn Bedard has begun making her rounds in female celebrity circles. A while ago, Jocelyn Bedard hooked up with Canadian comedy legend Caroline Rhea, the curvy, busty blonde star of Sabrina The Witch. This was followed by Jocelyn Bedard's dalliance with Black Canadian singer Keshia Chante. The sexy Black female singer, originally from the City of Toronto, proved to be a lot of fun. Jocelyn Bedard was still sore in her vagina and booty hole from the fisting which singer Keshia Chante dealt her. Jocelyn Bedard is addicted to the taste of female celebrity pussy, and there is really no cure for that...

"I'll show you what I'm made of," Olivia Munn said, and Jocelyn Bedard grimaced as the other woman came near. Olivia Munn grabbed Jocelyn Bedard's tits, and caressed them gently. Jocelyn Bedard let out a happy sigh as Olivia Munn began pleasuring her. Jocelyn Bedard closed her eyes, thinking that she was in for some fun. Olivia Munn took Jocelyn Bedard's nipple into her mouth, and sucked on it. Seconds after Olivia Munn took Jocelyn Bedard's tit into her mouth, she grazed the nipple with her teeth. Jocelyn Bedard's eyes snapped open, and she shot Olivia Munn a look. Laughing, Olivia Munn stuck her tongue out at Jocelyn Bedard. The younger woman had no idea what she was in for...

"You're a mean bitch," Jocelyn Bedard said, and this earned her another slap from Olivia Munn's fast-darting hand. Olivia Munn hissed at Jocelyn Bedard, urging her to be silent. When Jocelyn Bedard opened her mouth, Olivia Munn raised her hand menacingly, and the younger woman fell silent. Olivia Munn took a belt, and turned Jocelyn Bedard on her stomach, exposing her shapely ass. Olivia Munn caressed Jocelyn Bedard's shapely ass, which was round and thick, and looked even hotter in person than it did in her pictures and videos.

"Would you like me to eat your ass?" Olivia Munn demanded, and when Jocelyn Bedard didn't answer fast enough, she got struck with the belt. Jocelyn Bedard yelped in pain and turned around, glaring at Olivia Munn. Sucking in her teeth, Olivia Munn locked eyes with Jocelyn Bedard. Sighing, Jocelyn Bedard nodded. Olivia Munn spread Jocelyn Bedard's thick round ass cheeks wide open, exposing her butt hole. Olivia Munn dipped two fingers in Jocelyn Bedard's wet, hairy pussy, and tasted her. Jocelyn Bedard sighed happily as Olivia Munn slid her tongue into her butt hole and began eating her ass.

"Hmm, oh yes," Jocelyn Bedard sighed, loving what Olivia Munn was doing to her. The short, curvy Asian American actress was a lot more dominant than Jocelyn Bedard thought she would be, which was a nice surprise. Jocelyn Bedard is a true Canadian dyke, she wants get fucked by women of all races because she absolutely values diversity. After eating Jocelyn Bedard's asshole, Olivia Munn left her alone for a while and went to grab her sex toys. Olivia Munn donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of African American porn legend Sean Michaels, and stroked it lovingly.

"Get ready for me," Olivia Munn said, and Jocelyn Bedard turned around and saw what she was working with. Grinning, Jocelyn Bedard arched her back, showing off her big round ass. Olivia Munn grinned and came up behind Jocelyn Bedard. Playfully smacking Jocelyn Bedard's shapely ass, Olivia Munn eased the strap-on dildo into her pussy. Jocelyn Bedard moaned softly as Olivia Munn gripped her hips and began fucking her, sliding the dildo deep into her pussy. Jocelyn Bedard's moans turned into outright screams as Olivia Munn fucks her roughly. The short Asian American dominatrix went to town on the tall, shapely brunette, banging her with the strap-on dildo like there was no tomorrow. Olivia Munn took Jocelyn Bedard to the edge of passion and fucked her until she effectively tapped out...

"I approve of your dominant ways, Miss Munn," Jocelyn Bedard said, and she impulsively kissed Olivia Munn on the lips as they exited the shower together. Olivia Munn kissed Jocelyn Bedard back, and they bantered and had some wine before parting ways. Jocelyn Bedard drove back to her place with a big smile on her face. The tall, sexy and creative gal, one of the darlings of Canadian media, is having a lot of fun with the ladies and it's a beautiful thing. Olivia Munn was a lot of fun in bed, and Jocelyn Bedard wouldn't mind an encore with her. Nothing wrong with some hot woman on woman fun, done in the celebrity style.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers