Best Christmas Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers

A: U R INSANE!!!

L: What???

A: hello, commando!

L: yeppers... nothing I haven't done before, lol

A: u could have just told me, I would have believed u

L: well I told you I was soaked, LMAO... now u can see 4 urself

Amy felt the damp gusset of Laurel's lacey thong against her palm. She hadn't been kidding - it was soaking wet. For some reason Amy ran her fingers over the damp material and caught a whiff of the tangy scent of Laurel's arousal. Now she was really confused. Was she supposed to be shocked or upset? She wasn't. It was kind of exciting to be sitting there holding her friend's panties in a room full of strangers.

Was that wrong? Amy wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel at that moment, but it was crystal clear to her is that she was very turned on. In fact, what happened in the bathroom and their games in the back of the lecture hall were tapping into a whole new spectrum of stimulation. It was really confusing and kind of terrifying...so she thought she'd better try to play this off as no big deal.

A: thanks a lot...now I have ur juices on my hand...ewwww.

L: I beg your pardon???

A: what?

L: u just said I was "ewwww"!

A: totally not what I meant...ur juices + my hand = gross

L: ur saying my pussy is gross?!?!?

A: no, no, no, I didn't say...

L: I happen to have a beautiful pussy, thank u very much! (Laurel had included a scowling frowny face).

Amy hesitated, not sure what to type since she thought she might have actually hurt her friend's feelings. In reality, her hands were almost shaking with excitement. Was she brave enough to admit that this beautiful woman sitting next to her, her very best friend who just seemed to ooze sexy had turned her on? How was she supposed to explain that she only said that because Laurel's boldness was exciting her in ways that she had never felt before? She had no idea where to start...and now she feared she had ruined everything. She started typing out an apology and then deleted it and started to type something else. Looking up, she saw that Laurel was staring at her with a cocked eyebrow.

Laurel reached down and picked up her purse and Amy's heart dropped. Would her best friend actually get up and leave? Why couldn't she have just been honest? Why couldn't she have been as bold as Laurel and just admitted that yes, she was wet too. Amy started to reach out her hand, but then stopped as Laurel set her bag down on the table. She slid it over a bit so that she was totally obstructed from view from the lecturer and the rows below them.

Amy dropped her hand back into her lap as she watched in nervous anticipation. Laurel swiveled in her chair so that she was facing Amy. Without a word the redhead very slowly and deliberately began inching her skirt up her smooth thighs. She didn't stop until her skirt was hiked all the way up to her waist. Laurel looked Amy directly in the eye and then very slowly opened her knees. Picking up her phone, she didn't break eye contact until she looked down for a moment to type.

L: does my pussy really look gross 2 u?

Laurel looked back up and again stared directly into Amy's blue eyes. It was obvious that the curvaceous brunette was doing everything in her power to maintain eye contact.

Every reasonable synapse in Amy's brain wanted to turn and make sure no one in the room was looking at them or could see what was happening, but those green eyes wouldn't let her go. It felt like time had stopped and that they were the only two people that existed right now in this place. She continued looking into those eyes that were silently daring her to look down. Amy didn't know if she should or if she was supposed to or what...she only knew that a part of her really, really wanted to. Laurel's hands moved but her eyes never left Amy's.

Amy's phone vibrated again.

L: does it?

Amy glanced down and then looked back up into Laurel's face again. She was so nervous that she looked back down at her phone. She took a deep breath and then it was as if her eyes had a will of their own her and her gaze slowly moved upward. A small part of her brain acknowledged the very cute pair of Jimmy Choo heels. She held her breath as her gaze moved further up. She admired how sleek and sculpted Laurel's calves were and how they gracefully curved up into those smooth, milky thighs.

She released the breath she'd been holding and took another. She blinked and found herself staring at Laurel's pussy. It was on full display and as Amy gawked Laurel opened her legs a little further. Amy had never really seen someone else's vagina before - not from this angle. She hadn't ever really taken the time to look at her own sex this closely much less another woman's.

The little runway patch of dark red hair on her mons was oh-so-cutely trimmed into the shape of a heart, but the rest of it was bare giving Amy an unobstructed view. Laurel's darker outer lips were open revealing her almost delicate looking inner lips that were the prettiest shade of pink. The dark red opening was glistening wet. Amy unconsciously bit her lip as she watched a thick drop of Laurel's nectar leak out and disappear down into the shadows between her legs. She could even see how swollen Laurel's clit was, peeking out from its hood. Laurel's pussy looked...amazing.

Amy's phone vibrated in her hand again, momentarily breaking the spell.

L: well???

With a shaking hand, Amy typed a reply.

A: not gross at all...ur beautiful.

L: awww... thanks!

With a wicked smile, Laurel slowly ran her hand up her thigh as Amy continued watching. She paused just to make sure Amy could see and then traced a finger slowly up and back down her pussy lips, dipping it into her slit to get it good and wet. She casually brought it to her face for inspection. She was watching Amy's face as she put that finger in her mouth. With a wink, Laurel picked up her phone:

L: yep, still wet, LOL!

Amy's eyes were wide and her mouth was practically hanging open. Laurel giggled and then typed:

L: What???

Amy regained some of her composure.

A: nothing...I've just never done that

L: what? tasted urself?

Amy sheepishly nodded in response rather than texting.

L: Never?

Amy shook her head.

L: Never sucked steve after he's been in u?

A: No

L: Seriously??? so never - not even once?

A: No... but u were... wow.

L: well...always a first time (and of course she included their familiar emoji)

A: What? NOW?

L: u got it. reach down and touch urself

A: Laurel...

L: u still haven't told me how wet u r? LOL

A: but here?

L: if u want to...remember...u r in control

Amy nodded and put on a brave smile as she tried to cover up her nervous fear and the utterly overwhelming thrill she was feeling right now. She was actually going to do this. Her fingers plucked at the hem of her dress as she began discreetly pulling it up her thighs. The higher she pulled up her dress the more she actually did want to touch herself. She wanted to do it for Laurel. When she had pulled her dress up almost to her waist, Amy slid her hand down and cupped her mound over her panties. She let a finger trace the outline of her lips through the material. Oh, wow.

Laurel had been watching Amy closely with a satisfied smile on her face.

L: wet?

A: definitely, LOL!

Amy grinned proudly after sending the text and felt her cheeks blushing. Laurel reached across her and gently took the hand Amy had used to touch herself. Amy didn't resist and watched as Laurel leaned towards her and the tip of her finger disappeared into Laurel's mouth. She gasped a little when she felt Laurel's lips close around it and immediately felt the sensation of Laurel's tongue swirling around up and down her finger. The sensuality of this woman sent a shiver down Amy's back. Laurel slowly withdrew the finger from her mouth and paused to give it a final little kiss. She gave Amy a wink before grabbing her phone.

L: k...ur turn.

Amy read the message and let out a long breath. She shook her head to try and clear it.

L: u can do this... and u definitely should. U taste yummy!

Amy was biting her lip as she read and turned her head to look at Laurel. Laurel smiled and whispered, "Go for it, Ames."

Amy slid her hand back down her thigh.I can't believe I'm doing this,she thought with her eyes closed. She mentally willed herself to stop over-thinking and pushed her panties to the side. She rubbed her finger up and down her wet slit. Bringing her hand out, she paused to examine her glistening fingertip.

Don't think, Amy, just own it,she reminded herself. She pushed the finger past her lips and sucked on it, running her tongue around it like Laurel had. She was actually doing it. It tasted sweeter than she had expected, but kind of tangy. It didn't taste too bad at all - to her surprise she actually kind of liked it. Right on time, her phone vibrated.

L: Suh-weet! OMG, that is so hawt!

A: thanks! (And of course Amy included their shared emoji).

L: I'm thirsty as hell - let's get out of here

Amy was a little surprised by Laurel's text. What the heck - was their little "playtime" adventure really over? Just like that? She quietly stood up as Laurel grabbed her phone, her purse and then Amy's hand. Amy didn't have much of a choice but to follow and she quickened her pace to keep up as Laurel practically dragged her towards the rear exit.

Amy was more than a little confused as they walked quickly down the hall to the outer exit. "Wow, you must be really thirsty."

"You have no idea," Laurel laughed as they stepped out into the sunshine and she held her hand up to signal one of the waiting taxis.

"Since we're playing hooky, can we at least drink by the pool?"

"Absolutely," Laurel smiled as she opened the door to the cab for Amy.

Amy whispered excitedly in Laurel's ear for the entire ride back to the hotel. She kept going on about how awesome she felt and how exciting this whole afternoon had been. She suddenly grabbed Laurel's hand as the cab pulled up in front of the hotel. "Thank you, Laurel. You know...for just...you know."

Laurel pulled Amy in for a hug and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "I know... and you are more than welcome, Ames." Then Laurel threw some money at the driver and they practically ran for the elevator.

****

Despite how exhilarating today had been a sense of apprehension was growing in the pit of Amy's stomach as the elevator rose. Today had definitely been exciting and fun. She'd broken new ground and had done things she didn't think she was capable of doing. Now the reality of what she suspected Laurel might be planning was hitting her. Amy just wasn't sure if she was ready to go through with this just yet. She had a hunch Laurel would probably head for the pool and leave her behind with some specific instructions.

She didn't want to think about it just yet so she crossed the room and occupied herself by digging around in her suitcase in search of her swimsuit. She never wore a bikini since she needed the reinforced top of her special order one piece to keep 'the girls' in check. Turning around with her suit in hand, Amy saw that Laurel had already taken off her top. She wasn't sure why, but she suddenly felt very self-conscious that Laurel was standing in front of her in just her skirt.

"Well," Amy announced quickly as she looked away. "Since you're changing in here, I'll just change in the bathroom."

"We'll hit the pool in just a bit," Laurel suggested as she walked over to Amy. Taking Amy by the hand, Laurel led her over to the bed and with a gentle nudge sat her friend down. Amy looked up at Laurel and all she could see were those hard nipples at the tips of her breasts. She quickly looked back down. Laurel lowered the zipper on the side of her skirt. "I think we need to take care of some other business first."

"We? I thought..." Confused, Amy wasn't exactly sure what to say and was suddenly even more nervous. As much as she tried she couldn't stop looking up and staring at Laurel's breasts.

Taking a step back, Laurel let her skirt fall to the floor. Neither of them had bothered with the lamp when they came in, but even in the dim light being cast from the gap in the curtains Amy could see every detail of Laurel's nude body. Her auburn hair contrasted so sharply with her pale skin. She looked perfect. Amy's face felt warm and her palms were damp.

Laurel walked very slowly past Amy and crawled up on the bed. Amy just sat there with her hands in her lap as Laurel flipped over and snuggled her shoulders into the pile of pillows to get comfortable, her breasts jiggling as she did. "I have to get some relief after all that build up."

"Oh...yeah...I bet." It finally dawned on Amy that Laurel was every bit as horny as she was. Her face flushed as she concentrated on not staring. She cleared her throat as she saw her out. "Well, I'll just head down to the pool and you can meet me there when you're finished."

"Let me rephrase that," Laurel chuckled. "We need some relief."

"No. I mean, that's okay."

"Ames," Laurel whispered as she seductively ran her hands up and down her thighs. "I know you're as turned on as I am. I think you need to do this. Now."

"Laurel - " Amy began as she continued looking away.

"I told you I'd be here for you," Laurel smiled when Amy's head turned towards her. She patted the bed beside her. "Come on over here."

"You mean both of us?" Amy blinked. "Like - together?"

"Absolutely."

"Like -togethertogether? At the same time?"

"It'll make it easier for you," Laurel nodded confidently. "I'll walk you through it."

"Really?" Amy was stunned. Suddenly the prospect of doing what Laurel was suggesting didn't seem so intimidating...and it was turning her on even more. "You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would," Laurel nodded and then laughed. "Besides, I'm about to bust!"

This brought a laugh from Amy too, easing some of her tension. "You're sure this is okay?"

"Of course I'm sure," Laurel patted the bed next to her again. "Come on up here."

Amy stood up.

"Better yet, hold on," Laurel held up a finger and then hopped out of bed. She scurried over to the fancy mirror that stood outside of the closet. It looked like it was an antique and stood on its own rather than being mounted on the wall. It was actually attached to a base that had wheels. She began pushing it over closer to the bed and grinned as she caught Amy checking out her butt. Amy saw that she had been busted and grinned back and shrugged. She couldn't help it. Her gorgeous best friend was running around their room naked.

The mirror in position, Laurel walked over and stood behind Amy. She rested her hands on Amy's shoulders and turned her slightly so that they were looking at their reflections. "I want you to see what I see."

Amy was trembling, in part because she felt a little embarrassed that this had become such a big deal for her. But she was also all too aware of Laurel's naked body standing so close to her. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay."

"Do you have any idea how fantastic you look?" Laurel's reassuring voice was in her ear. Amy focused on Laurel's words and shivered as Laurel ran her fingertips up and down her arms.

"I think you should take off your dress," Laurel whispered as her hands went back up Amy's arms and continued up until they reached behind her. She unbuttoned the three buttons at the back of Amy's dress.

Amy nodded and began slowly pulling the dress up. Her thighs appeared in the mirror. Amy hesitated and pulled it up further to her waist until they could both see her lacy boy-short panties. With arms crossed, Amy gathered the material up in her hands and then in one fluid motion pulled it up and over her head. She bit her lip as she looked at herself in the mirror standing in front of Laurel in just her panties.

Laurel's breath caught as she stared at Amy's chest. Each breast was full and round with only the slightest sag. Laurel also saw how cute and pink Amy's areolas and nipples were. She smiled to herself. It was all too obvious that her best friend was blessed and awesomely filled out a sweater, but great day in the morning, Amy's boobs looked even better than she had imagined they would.

"So beautiful," Laurel cooed and ran her fingernails down the length of Amy's arms again. She stopped when her hands were resting on top of Amy's. She spread her fingers and placed Amy's hands under her own. Laurel began to move them in unison, keeping her hands on top so that Amy was given the sensation of feeling but she was in control. She guided Amy's hands and ran them up and over the curve of her hips and lightly caressed the outside of each of her friend's breasts. Laurel knew not to go too fast and kept the pace deliberately slow.

Amy watched in fascination as their hands explored her body in a way she hadn't ever done before. She leaned her head back slightly to rest against the side of Laurel's head. It had been a very long time since she had felt this luxuriously relaxed. It was similar to how she sometimes felt when she had a particularly enjoyable dream. Amy felt as if she were far away from her own body and yet could feel every subtle touch of her own fingertips. A little smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as she noticed that Laurel had begun softly humming. Amy didn't want to even bother trying to figure out what song it was, she just knew she loved the sound that throaty voice was making and the way it faintly vibrated against her back.

Laurel brought Amy's hands back down all the way to her thighs and then back up again to stroke the outside of those large globes. She repeated this a few more times until on the return trip she guided Amy's hands from the outside of her tits to gently cup them, not that they came even close to fitting into either of their hands. Laurel loved that Amy's heavy breasts were so soft and smooth yet firm.

She slowly guided Amy's hands back down and then up again, touching and caressing. She repeated this three more times until she gently took her hands away. Amy's hands continued on their own without Laurel's assistance, slowly rubbing up and down her body, pausing longer each time to caress and squeeze and massage her tits. She could hardly believe how utterly sensual she felt touching herself. Laurel whispered in her ear again how beautiful she was and for the first time in a very long time, Amy felt beautiful. And wet...she was so turned on her juices were literally running down the inside of her thighs.

"My goodness, but you are sexy," Laurel purred and put her hands back on Amy's shoulders, turning her towards the bed. She guided her friend forward and laid her down then climbed in next to her. Rolling onto her side, Laurel immediately put her hand back on top of Amy's and resumed the caressing motions until Amy got the gist. She closed her eyes and continued running her hands up and down her body, focusing most of her attention on her large breasts.

Laurel propped herself up on an elbow to watch and began stroking her own breast, squeezing and rubbing the pad of her thumb over her hardened nipple. She was thrilled that Amy seemed to be really enjoying this and a little smile of satisfaction played across her lips as she watched her best friend squeeze her thighs together. "So sexy, Ames," she whispered.

Laurel watched Amy for another minute and decided it was time to take it a step further. She gently placed her hand back on top of Amy's, directing it down to her stomach. She kept her hand in place as she showed Amy how she should stroke and tease all around her stomach and pelvis. She loved the fact that Amy's other hand was still busy pulling and pinching on first one of her nipples and then the other. Laurel continued to guide Amy's soft caresses lower, gradually getting closer and closer to the waistband of her panties.

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers