Best Christmas Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers

She led Amy's hand further down on to her panty covered mound and then back up to her tummy again. She repeated this motion a few times, letting Amy's fingertips linger for just a little longer on the damp crotch of her panties each time. Amy's breathing was obviously getting deeper and heavier with the way her considerable chest was rising and falling.

As their hands went down to Amy's pussy again, Laurel focused her guidance on Amy's fingertips. She helped her trail them up and down the outside of her vulva. She continued steering Amy's fingers closer and closer to her sex. On the downward stroke Laurel made sure to apply a little more pressure so that Amy's pussy lips parted around her fingertips and then on the upward stroke their fingers grazed lightly over Amy's clit causing her to flinch and a little moan to escape her lips. Laurel moved their hands back down and repeated this process three more times before she took her hand away.

Amy was way too aroused to stop now. She brought both of her hands back up to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. With her eyes tightly closed she let her right hand follow the same path down to her now soaking wet panties. She hesitated for only a moment before rubbing her fingers up and down her slit. She let out a quivering breath as she continued to stroke and rub until Laurel reached down and smoothly pulled the waistband of Amy's panties down. Amy's hand was now in direct contact with her most sacred place. She let out another quiet moan when she felt how slick and swollen her lips were.

Laurel felt like Amy was about ready to get down to some serious masturbation and her hunch was right. Her friend didn't offer up the slightest bit of resistance when Laurel helped her slide the ruined panties completely off. It didn't escape Laurel's attention that Amy's eyes remained closed, but she also noticed the dreamy smile on her friend's face didn't falter. As soon as her underwear was off Amy's hands went right back to rubbing and touching her pussy. Laurel smiled to herself. She was so proud of her best friend.

Amy continued rubbing unaware that the ginger lying next to her was getting really turned on by watching her. Laurel rubbed a finger up and down her own slit, mirroring her friend's movements as Amy explored herself. Laurel watched Amy's fingers investigate every inch and fold of her pussy, experimenting with what felt good and what felt even better. Amy eventually found a nice combination that almost made her dizzy when she dipped her fingers into her opening and the knuckle of her thumb brushed up against her clit. She lifted her left hand off of her breast and focused on repeating that feeling again. She let the fingers of her right hand penetrate between her folds as the fingertips of her other hand made little circles around her swollen clit.

Holy fuck, this felt good! For the first time ever, Amy felt her orgasm start to build without someone else as the cause. She increased the tempo of her movements as she felt it drawing closer and closer. Her hands moved faster and faster until the sounds of her fingers going in and out of her pussy could be heard over her own gasps and moans. The fingers of her left hand were a blur as she continued furiously rubbing her clit. She was almost there, felt her orgasm building like a wave and moaned loudly as the wave got a little closer to crashing over her.

Laurel could feel she was getting closer to her own orgasm as she intently watched Amy touch herself. It was amazing how unbelievably sexy her friend looked right now with her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth slightly open. Laurel slowed her strokes so they could cum together. After a few more minutes, Laurel thought that Amy should have been ready to explode right about now.

The brunette groaned and tossed her head back and forth a few times. It felt like her release was right there, just out of reach. She was so close; her breath was coming in gasps as she furiously rubbed and fingered her pussy. Fuck, so close...but for some reason she couldn't quite push herself over the edge. She bit her bottom lip in frustration.

Laurel watched her friend groan and bite her lip, recognizing the signs of a desperate woman who was close but not quite able to get there. Laurel took her hand away from her own pussy and leaned towards Amy. "Are you close, Ames?"

Amy frowned with her eyes still closed. "Yes...so fucking close."

Laurel pursed her lips and quickly mulled this over. She gently touched Amy's shoulder. "Sweetie," she said, running her fingernails up and down. "How can I help?"

"I don't know," Amy panted. "I'm so close."

"Ames," Laurel replied quietly. "I can help you. Is that okay?"

"I don't...I...okay," Amy whispered with her brow furrowed in concentration. She needed to cum so bad right now she couldn't think straight. "Just...please!"

Laurel reached over and placed her hand on Amy's large breast. Amy's eyes shot open when Laurel ran her hand over it and then squeezed. She watched as Laurel's fingers played over her nipple, pausing to gently pinch it. Her breath caught watching Laurel's slim, feminine fingers touching her skin. The wave felt like it was getting bigger. Laurel looked into Amy's eyes as she moved her head down and then stretched out her tongue to give Amy's swollen nipple a lick. Amy started to tremble.

"Oh, fuck," Amy gasped as she watched her nipple disappear between Laurel's lips. Laurel's tongue swirled around the nub over and over again. She increased the sucking pressure with her mouth as she switched to rapidly lashing it with the tip of her tongue. Amy's legs stiffened when she felt Laurel's teeth gently bite down.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Amy repeated over and over. Laurel suckled even harder and reached across and grasped Amy's other nipple and began pinching and pulling on it. Amy's body was literally vibrating as her orgasm swept through her.

"Yes...fuck yes," Amy hissed. "Don't stop, don't stop...gonna...cum...again."

Laurel quickly slid her hand off of Amy's other tit and brought it down to stroke her thigh as she began to pull just a little harder on the woman's nipple with her teeth. She started rapidly alternating between sucking Amy's nipple, flicking it with her tongue and then pulling on it with her teeth. It was almost amusing at how difficult it was to keep her mouth on Amy's boob with the way her friend's chest was heaving.

She slid her hand up the inside of Amy's thigh, careful not to disturb the rhythm of her friend's fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Laurel didn't hesitate as she starting rubbing her middle finger on Amy's rosebud. Amy moaned and Laurel felt her friend spread her legs further apart. The inside of Amy's thighs and down into the crack of her butt were slick, covered in her juices. Laurel met very little resistance as her finger slowly slid into Amy's ass.

The voluptuous brunette's entire body went rigid and she cried out, "Fuuuuck!" as the biggest wave of an orgasm she'd ever felt crashed over her with a jolt. Her toes curled as her body locked up and the pulsing sensations throbbed over every nerve ending. Amy arched her back and held her breath for a good twenty seconds before she finally gasped and her body finally began to relax, her legs twitching.

Laurel took her mouth off of Amy's tit and gave her nipple a soft kiss as she gently eased her finger out of Amy's ass and scooted up beside her friend. She drew Amy to her and held her through the last little spasms of her second climax.

"Holy shit," Amy panted and then reached up squeezed Laurel's arm. "I mean...thank you."

"Yeah," Laurel laughed. "Holy shit is right and you're welcome."

"That was - " Amy was still having trouble catching her breath. "Incredible."

Laurel leaned down and kissed Amy's sweaty forehead. "I'm so proud of you, Ames."

Amy giggled. "I actually did it, didn't I?"

"Oh yeah, big time."

"That was freaking awesome," Amy purred contentedly

"You are freaking awesome."

"Well," Amy paused. "I did have a little help."

"First time and all that," Laurel reassured her. "What are friends for?"

Amy wrapped her arms around Laurel and snuggled in closer, her large breasts pressing into her friend's stomach. "And you are my bestest friend ever."

"Awww," Laurel squeezed her friend affectionately. "And you're mine."

"Love you, best friend," Amy mumbled through a yawn. She wiggled into one last snuggle-hug to get comfortable and Laurel realized her friend had dozed off.

"Love you too, Ames," she whispered.

****

Epilogue:

Amy slowly opened her eyes. She was comfortable and warm. She smiled in the contented warmth that only comes in the aftermath of an epic orgasm. She could feel Laurel's silky skin pressed up against her own as they cuddled. It felt really nice. She blinked slowly and sighed as Laurel played with her hair.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Just a few minutes," Laurel replied and squeezed her tighter.

"Hey," Amy frowned and pulled back, propping herself up on an elbow so she could look at Laurel. "What about you? You never got your chance, you know – for that release you said you needed."

"I'm fine," Laurel shrugged it off. "This was all about you."

"Now I feel selfish," Amy pouted.

"Just stop," Laurel smiled. "I'm so happy for you. It was incredible to watch you and I'm just glad I was able to help a little."

"It was awesome, wasn't it?" Amy smiled back. "I can't thank you enough... I didn't gross you out or anything did I?"

"Of course not," Laurel laughed and pulled Amy back down into an embrace. They were facing each other. Both women smiled and looked into each other's eyes. It felt very intimate.

"Ames," Laurel whispered and then hesitated. "I just want you to know how important our friendship is to me...how important you are to me."

Amy beamed. "You know I – "

"Shhhhh," Laurel interrupted. "Let me finish. You're my best friend and I love you...and I want to ask you for a favor."

"Anything," Amy said without hesitation. "You know what's mine is yours."

"It's a big favor," Laurel said quietly with an uncharacteristically serious expression.

"Anything," Amy nodded. "But if we're burying a body just tell me now so I know what to wear."

Laurel smiled and then leaned in and pressed her lips softly against Amy's.

Amy was stunned. Laurel's lips were pillowy soft as they locked in perfectly against her mouth. Her head was buzzing. She could feel the smoothness of Laurel's legs against hers and she could still smell traces of Laurel's perfume as they continued to gently move their mouths together. It was the softest, sweetest kiss Amy had ever experienced and she realized that she was kissing Laurel back.

After a few seconds Laurel pulled away and smiled.

"Okay... um..." Amy whispered. "Wow."

"I love you, Ames," Laurel explained with that sultry voice. "But I'm not I'm not falling in love with you. This isn't like that. I just wanted you to know...but for right now, while we're here...I really need to do this."

"I understand," Amy replied slowly. "I mean, I've been curious before too, you know... what it would be like to kiss a woman and all that. It's cool, I didn't mind at all. As a matter of fact I – "

Laurel cut her off with another kiss. It started out as soft as the first one, but then Laurel brought her hand up to rest on Amy's cheek and it began to grow deeper and more passionate. Amy felt Laurel's tongue sweeping across her lower lip and before she realized it that tongue was inside of her mouth exploring and caressing her own tongue. Amy wasn't really sure how she felt right now. She was confused and a little scared, but she was also getting really turned on.

She jumped a little when Laurel's hand left her face and gently settled on her breast. Was this cheating? Should she put a stop to this? Did she really want to? She answered her own question when Laurel's fingers began lightly pinching her nipple and she moaned into the woman's mouth.

Laurel kissed her way down to Amy's neck as she groped and massaged her boob. She kissed and then licked Amy's earlobe and whispered. "You are so fucking beautiful, Ames. I want to give you this. I need to."

Amy moaned again as Laurel continued kissing her neck and then went lower and kissed and licked the tops of her breasts. Amy brought her hand up to run it through Laurel's hair as her friend's mouth found its way to her nipple. "Mmmm, yes," she purred.

The redhead focused all of her attention on Amy's massive breasts as she tried to take hold of as much of the flesh as she could in her hands. Squeezing and caressing them she alternated licking and sucking one nipple and then the other. Laurel was simply amazed at how big and round and perfect they were. She could have spent hours worshipping them but they weren't her ultimate destination. With a final squeeze of her breasts and kiss to each of Amy's nipples, Laurel continued kissing her way down Amy's stomach.

Amy was panting in anticipation as Laurel gave each of her nipples a kiss and then she lost sight of her friend due to the large swells of her breasts. She felt Laurel kissing her stomach and closed her eyes. When she felt the first soft kiss to the top of her mons she mumbled "Fuck this," and pushed up on to her elbows so she could see what was happening to her. The sight of Laurel's perfect ass sticking up in the air and that head of flaming hair nestled between her legs caused her to gasp. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen in her life. When Laurel's tongue dragged slowly down her slit, parting her inner lips and grazing her clit she thought she might cum right then and there.

Laurel adjusted her knees and wiggled her ass to get into a comfortable position and gave Amy's pussy a firm lick with the flat of her tongue...then another. She felt the soft outer lips part for her and was rewarded with the sweet taste and velvety sensation of Amy's slit. Laurel's tongue lapped at the soft folds and she looked up. Over the tops those large breasts were a pair of wide blue eyes watching her intently. She smiled as she licked and then burrowed her tongue into Amy's center and was satisfied when she heard a gasp followed closely by a moan. Laurel paused to give Amy another long lick from her rosebud to her clit and then went back down to slide her tongue in even deeper into her center.

Amy was breathing heavily as Laurel took her time to explore every fold and crevice of her pussy. She had never experienced a more intense feeling of pleasure in her life. The wave of her orgasm was building...and it was big. Bigger than any she had ever known. It felt like it was almost going to be too much.

Laurel sensed that Amy was getting close and reluctantly put her efforts into taking her all the way. She could have licked Amy's pussy all night, but that might be a bit much for their first time. She swirled her tongue around Amy's swollen clit and then went down and dipped it back inside of her center. Laurel pushed her tongue in even deeper and began fucking her friend's pussy with it drawing more of the nectar into her mouth. When she felt Amy start to tense up Laurel moved her mouth up to lightly flick her tongue across Amy's clit again.

Amy moaned loudly. Laurel knew she was on the brink. She softly fastened her lips around Amy's clit and gently sucked it into her mouth, thrumming her tongue back and forth and up and down. Amy was grasping the bedspread and sheets in her fists and began gasping and panting like she had just finished a marathon. Then Laurel began swirling her tongue in tight circles around the little nub.

"OH, FUCK!" Amy screamed and fell back when her entire body felt like it was being zapped with electricity. She arched and went rigid as her orgasm crashed down like a tidal wave. Little sparkly fireworks were going off behind her eyelids and then there was pressure. As another wave of pleasure washed through her she felt wetness flowing out of her soaking the bedspread. "Ooh my...fuck...fuckfuckfuck!" Amy babbled.

Laurel opened her mouth wide and drank as much of Amy's release as she could. It drenched her face and her hair and she nearly choked on it. She slowed her efforts and then took her mouth off of Amy's pussy as her friend's body finally collapsed back on the bed. Laurel lovingly stroked Amy's thighs and watched her giant boobs heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath and regain her senses.

Amy started to mumble something and then fluttered her hands uselessly as she was still breathless.

Laurel giggled. "What did you say? I didn't quite catch that."

"Most...epic..." Amy finally managed to croak. "un...be...lievable...never...cum...before..."

Laurel laughed as she stood up and ducked into the bathroom for a towel and began wiping off her face. "Definitely my pleasure, Ames."

"No...seriously," she was starting to recover somewhat. "I don't...think...I can move..."

"Consider it one of your Christmas presents," Laurel laughed harder.

"Best... Christmas... present... ever!"

Laurel jumped on the bed beside her friend and smiled at her. She looked into Amy's eyes and then gently kissed her. "Like I said. You're my best friend. I just needed to do that for you."

"That was..." Amy smiled back at her and could taste herself on Laurel's lips. "I've never cum like that before...did I?"

"Squirt?" Laurel finished the question for her. "Yeah, you did. It was awesome!"

Amy sighed contentedly. "Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it."

Laurel stood back up and mimicked a curtsey. Then she reached over and grabbed a tissue from the box on the night stand and wiped her nose laughing. "I think I got girl-cum up my nose."

Amy laughed with her and then paused. She got a very serious look on her face. "Um...so... what now?"

"What do you mean what now?" Laurel laughed again.

"Well," Amy replied thoughtfully and sat up.

Laurel grinned. She just couldn't get over those magnificent boobs. "Well?"

"Well," Amy repeated and then her voice grew quieter. "Isn't it... your turn to feel good?"

Laurel tossed the tissue on the floor and sat down on the bed next to Amy. She looked at her friend and placed her hand on top of Amy's. "I don't know...is it?"

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers