Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glyn looked down at Mary using his cock to stroke her clit and wondered "Is this for fucking real. Don't wake me up. If this is a dream, don't wake me up." Then she popped the head of his cock inside her pussy.

"See how I've got the top of his cock in my pussy?" Sandy nodded. "Take your time to get used to its size. When you're ready, slide down a couple of inches, then wait until you feel your pussy relax." Mary exhaled loudly and slid down a further few inches onto his cock. "This is as much as I can take. In a moment I'll be ready to fuck him."

"Go on, Mary, fuck him." Sandy blurted out enthusiastically, not taking her eyes from his cock inside his mom's pussy.

Glyn looked at Sandy thinking "Jesus, girl, are you some sort of nympho?" Then he felt Mary begin to ride his cock and looked back at her.

Mary leant back, put her hands on the bed behind her and rode his cock. "At this angle, Honey, his cock is stroking my G-spot. It'll make me come really quickly." She said as she bounced up and down on his cock. A minute later she closed her eyes and marvelled at the sensation in her pussy. Her breathing shortened and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came. "Not yet," she thought. "I want to come with him fucking me."

Sandy watched, transfixed at the sight of Mary about to orgasm. Then Mary rose off his cock and sat on his thighs. Glyn's cock was coated with Mary's pussy juice and bounced against his stomach. Sandy fought the urge to reach out and grab his cock. She wanted to see more.

"Phew," Mary gasped and looked at Sandy. "Did you notice how I controlled the pace?" Sandy nodded. "It also means he won't come too fast."

Glyn looked at Sandy. "Do you think you could do that?"

"For you, babe, I'll die trying." She said as she kissed him.

Mary watched, slightly annoyed that she was no longer the focus of Glyn's attention. "Sandy," she said knowing it would break the kiss. "Watch how Glyn makes loves to me without causing any pain." Mary got off the bed and removed her basque and her crotchless knickers.

"I'm going to get naked to watch this." Sandy said excitedly as she stood and removed her T-shirt.

Glyn looked at both women and instinctively stroked his cock. "Look at those two," he thought. "I'm going to fuck them both. Jesus, this is mad."

"Oi! Hands off and wait for me." Sandy said tersely as Mary got onto the bed.

"Come on then, Glyn. Show her how you make love to me."

Glyn rose onto his knees and positioned himself between Mary's legs.

"I've got to get a better view. Could you move over a bit, please, Mary?"

Mary moved over and Sandy climbed onto the bed with her back against the headboard.

"You two look absolutely beautiful." Glyn commented as his cock throbbed. "Are you ready, Mary?"

"I'm ready for you, Master. Take me to oblivion."

"Wow," Sandy interrupted, breaking Mary's train of thought. "I can't wait to see this."

Mary looked up at Sandy and smiled. "Watch how I come for him." She said, wanting her to be quiet. Then she noticed Sandy's bald pussy was only inches from her face. Glyn entered her and she groaned with pleasure.

"Is that okay?" Glyn asked as he stopped with seven inches of his cock inside her pussy.

"It's perfect, Master. Now make love to me."

"Wow again," Sandy said as she slid a hand down to her pussy. "You two are making me horny. Mind if I masturbate?"

Glyn looked at Sandy, his eyes about to pop out of his head. "She really is a nympho." He thought.

"Go ahead," said Mary. "Watch and enjoy."

That was it for Glyn. His brain function became a blur and animal instincts took over. He pumped his cock in and out of Mary's hot pussy and watched Sandy rub her clit.

Mary looked up at Glyn as her hips rose up from the bed in unison with his thrusts into her pussy. "God, he's good," she thought. "This might be the last time, let's make it special."

Sandy felt her pussy tingle and her body quiver as she played with her clit. "Way to go, Mary," Sandy thought. "You're going to come soon with your son fucking your brains out. Jeez, this is horny. She's going to like this."

Mary's chest heaved upwards. "You dirty bitch," she thought. "Oh, God, it's going to happen aga..."

Glyn couldn't believe his eyes as Sandy squeezed Mary's nipple. Her body jerked off the bed and he knew she was about to come. Mary squealed like he'd never heard before. She tried to roll away, but Sandy held firm. Mary's body was no longer hers to control and it bucked wildly.

The pleasure of Glyn's cock and Sandy's hand sent her over the edge. Her pussy muscles pushed so hard she forced Glyn out and she screamed as she sprayed her orgasm into the air. The first squirt went over her head and crashed against the headboard. She rolled to her side and the second squirt flew from her pussy and splashed on Sandy's tits.

Glyn watched in amazement as Mary rubbed her clit and another squirt flew through the air. "Fucking hell, wow," he thought. Then he noticed Sandy rubbing Mary's ejaculation into her breasts. "I'm going to save my come for you; you horny little devil."

Mary's body went limp and she panted heavily with her eyes closed. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire.

"Are you alright, Mom." Glyn asked as he reached out to comfort her. The shock of his touch was too much for Mary and she forced his hand away.

Glyn and Sandy watched Mary for the next minute as her body squirmed and flinched. Her breathing calmed and she opened her eyes to see Sandy and Glyn staring at her with shocked expressions.

"That was awesome." Sandy said raising her hand for a high-five.

"Are you okay, Mom." Glyn asked sincerely.

"Just don't touch me," Mary replied breathlessly. "My body's too sensitive."

Sandy looked at Glyn. "Can you make me come like that?"

Glyn paused, not sure what he had done. "I..."

Mary interrupted. "It's not about his cock," she said gasping for air. "It's about your state of mind." She tried to rise from the bed and stumbled backwards. "I should leave you two to enjoy yourselves."

Sandy placed a hand on Mary's hand. "Don't go. I want you to stay and hold my hand." She said timidly.

The cloud in Mary's mind lifted. "She sounded genuine," she thought. "Is this a game? No. Not after what she just saw. I wish I had seen it. Fuck, that was some orgasm."

"Please, Mary." Sandy uttered.

"OK, Honey. I'll sit back here while you get Glyn warmed up." She said as she sat against the headboard.

Sandy didn't need any encouragement. Suddenly she was on all fours with her ass facing Mary and her head in Glyn's lap. Glyn looked down at her as she licked his semi-erect cock. Seconds later he was fully erect and Sandy rubbed his cock against her face.

"Ummm." Sandy moaned looking up at Glyn. "I can taste your mom's pussy cream. It tastes nice."

Glyn grinned and shook his head, unable to believe what was happening to him today. "This is going to be the best day of my life once I fuck you. Are you ready?"

Sandy reached between her legs and felt her pussy. "It's hot and it's wet." She said, then turned her head to Mary. "What do you think, Mary? Does my pussy look ready to you?"

Mary looked at Sandy's pussy. "Yes, Hon. Your pussy lips are nice and red."

"Come on then, Big Boy, I want to feel your monstrous cock in my pussy. Make me squirm." Sandy lay back with her head in the pillows beside Mary. She looked up at her and smiled, then opened her legs for Glyn.

Glyn aimed his cock at her pussy and rubbed her clit. "Tell me to stop if it feels uncomfortable or it hurts." Glyn said, then pushed the crown of his cock into her pussy.

Sandy lifted her hand to Mary. "Oh, it's big."

Mary took Sandy's hand in her right hand. "You'll be okay. Try to relax and enjoy it. Take it slow, Glyn."

Glyn supported his weight, leaned over Sandy and pushed the first three inches of his cock into her. "God, she's hot," he thought. "And her pussy is even tighter than Mom's." He looked at her face. Her mouth was agape as she stared down at his cock. She looked up at him and nodded her consent for more. Glyn slid a further two inches of his cock into her and felt the resistance of her tight pussy.

Sandy began to breath heavily. "Are you okay, Honey?" Mary asked. Sandy took another couple of breaths, then nodded as she squeezed Mary's hand. Glyn pushed his cock in another three inches.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Sandy yelped as she pushed away and up the bed.

Mary wrapped her left arm around Sandy's shoulders. "It's okay, he just touched your cervix. He won't put it in that far again."

"Sorry, Sandy. Just hold still a second." He looked down at his cock and pushed it back in so seven inches were buried in her pussy. Sandy flinched and he stopped.

"That's it, Honey," Mary said as she squeezed Sandy's hand. "He's got his measurement now and he won't hurt you. This is going to be the best fuck of your life. Go on, Glyn."

Glyn slowly eased his cock back and watched Sandy's stomach deflate. He looked down at his cock, just its head remained in her pussy and he eased his length back inside.

Sandy gasped. "God he's so fucking big."

"You are doing great, Sandy," Mary said reassuringly. "Now enjoy that cock and let him make you come."

Glyn gently increased his tempo as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. "Your pussy feels fantastic," he commented at the end of an upstroke. Sandy tried to speak, but could only let out a low moan "Mmmmmm."

"You'll like this, Sandy." Glyn said as he leaned back, placed his hands under her ass and used his cock to lever her hips off the bed.

"Ahhhhh," Sandy groaned as she felt the blood rush to her head.

Mary stroked Sandy's cheek. "Real good, Honey. Now relax your pussy, empty your mind, let go and enjoy the pleasure your body can give you."

"Oh, fuck, Mary, this is good." Sandy said huskily.

"Empty your mind, Hon. Just let go."

Beads of perspiration rolled off Sandy's forehead. "Jeez," thought Sandy "his cock is hot. My throat is hot. My whole body is hot. Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna come soon."

Glyn lifted Sandy back and forth on his cock. He looked at her and saw her eyes roll up towards the back of her head. Then her head tilted sideways and she emitted a guttural moan "Urrggghhhhhh."

Mary felt Sandy squeeze her hand tight. "She's close, Glyn. Make her come."

Glyn looked down and noticed the sheen of her pussy juice on his cock. He lifted her hips as he thrust his cock into her pussy and gently lowered her as he drew back. "Oh that's good," he said to himself as he repeated the motion. "Look at her, she's gone. She's lost it. Fuck her, Glyn. Fuck her. Rub your cock against her G-spot."

Sandy moaned out loud and Glyn could feel his semen rising. She slapped her free hand against the bed sheet and grabbed it tightly.

"Uh, uh, uh, I'm... I'm..."

Mary reached down and squeezed Sandy's left nipple.

"Ahhhh!" Sandy screamed. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Oh my, God. Oh my, God. Oh my, God. I'm cuh, cuh, cuh..."

With a final thrust into her pussy, his semen erupted from his cock and filled her tight hole.

"I'm coming," Sandy screamed. "Yes, yes, yes."

Mary watched them both orgasm and felt proud of the help she had given them. Sandy's body went limp and Glyn gently lowered her onto the bed as his cock slipped from her pussy. Mary let go of Sandy's hand and reached out to stroke Glyn's cheek. "That was beautiful." She said with a smile.

They both looked down at Sandy as she panted heavily, trying to regain control of her breathing.

"Are you okay, Honey?" Mary asked.

"That was fucking amazing," Sandy said smiling up at Glyn. "I've never come that hard before. Wow!"

Glyn reached down and stroked her hair away from her face.

"Ask me properly, Glyn."

"Ask what?" He replied.

"Ask me again properly and I'll say yes."

The light switch flicked in Glyn's brain. "Will you marry me, Sandy?"

"Yes, Glyn. Yes, I will."

Glyn lay down beside her and kissed her lips. Mary gently eased herself from the bed and made her way to the door. A she opened the door she turned and looked at the young lovers as they kissed passionately. "Well," she thought. "I certainly had a good time, but good for them. Good for you, Glyn, and good for you, Sandy." Mary left and quietly closed the door behind her.

The end (for now).

12