All Comments on 'Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05'

by DomJ69

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

One of the better story's.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 5 years ago
Very fucking hot!

I love how you have the two families come together sexually. It would be great if the next chapter could explore Jenny and Fred both learning to be less selfish and open up to accepting each other, the kids and Mary sexually. The dungeon was necessary to finally break down the barriers between Fred and Jenny and force them to reunite sexually, but for me most BDSM is a huge turn-off. My turn on is the incest. Family fucking. And you have done a marvelous job of joining these two families to fuck. You could certainly expand on the the bi sex as well. A session with Jenny, Mary and Sandy all three together in lesbian lust would be awesome. Also, I enjoy men who can enjoy sex with other men. It would be so fucking hot for Fred and Glyn to explore a little man-sex together while their women are reveling in their lesbian threesome.

Please, another chapter. Your story is an incredibly erotic story that you've given us.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
If I liked it.

One of the best chapters of a story, ever....

I hope it isn't over yet.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138almost 5 years ago
They all need to move in together!!!!!

Fucking came 3 times rereading this 2 times AWESOME story.

You need to have Glyn and his mother move into the mansion with Fred and Jenny and Sandy.

It would be an awesome addition to the story.

Maybe have Mary go to work for their charity??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

5 STARS

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 5 years ago

"Fuck sake, Mary, when did you get so scary"

Has to be one of the funniest lines, in context, that I've read in a long time.

buttons63buttons63almost 5 years ago
Great story

I nearly gave up reading but glad I persisted cause this last chapter was brilliant.

Would love to more especially the play room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it Cumming!!

This has been one of the best reads in a long time! I am not gonna give any advice or tips because I want to story to flow organically. Please 5 more chapters at least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You lost me

On page 1 with the trite line “he’s big mom, so big.”

jughead30jughead30almost 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I’ve read. Compliments the first set well.

buzman0112buzman0112over 4 years ago
Awesome Story

It was a page turner from the beginning to the end. An excellent piece of writing that I throughly enjoyed!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it. Great way to end that chapter. Maybe a followup chapter leading up to the wedding? I want to see all 3 women in the same bed along with Glyn and Fred spit roasting each of them. Five stars and a favorite point!

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanover 4 years ago
Best story I have read

Very nice story. I was very turned on through every chapter

hornyman169hornyman169over 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I just re-read the first 4 chapters before reading chapter 5. I wanted to get the feeling back from when I read it them originally. One of the best stories I ever read. I can see it continue with Mary and the newly weds all living with Fred and Jenny. Their could be an epic honeymoon/orgy. Once home from the honeymoon they can take turns as Master/Mistress in the dungeon. There can be ff, fff, mfm and mffm. The two men and a lady with a strapon makes "air tight" possible. The possibilities are endless. Please continue with the good work.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Present

Fun read keep it going

Kitist02Kitist02about 4 years ago
Outstanding!

In the year you've been on Literotica you have produced one of the best stories I've read.

Your characters were lifelike, not two dimensional cardboard cutouts. Your dialogue was believable and each character stayed true to him/herself. I know how difficult that can be to accomplish. Your sex scenes were beautifully done. I wish I had the skill to write like that.

I only have one minor worry, but it is something that jarred me out of the story every time I saw it. That is the occasional use of the word "site". You were consistent throughout the series which is a point in your favor, but it was the wrong word for the context. "Site" refers to a location. "Sight" is the visual reference you needed.

This is one of the problems using a Spell Checker. The word may be spelled perfectly and still be the wrong word. It takes very careful editing to catch these kind of errors, and the editor must have sufficient language skills to do so.

XenchuXenchuabout 4 years ago
Liked I

I did like this story It was well-written and erotic. I hope you will write more on Literotica. Maybe even about Glyn and Sandy and the gang.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago

EXCELLENT THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID. CONTINUE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hate sandy ,manipulative little bitch and why was glyn on the back burner all of a sudden I don't think she loves him like she says she does lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good writing

Don't usually leave comments but was disgusted by 11/17/2020 commenter BLANK who suggested this was 'terrible', and delivered with 'schlock incompetence', whatever that means. It isn't, in any way, at all, period. In fact it's very good writing, with believable characters and draws you into the world it describes, which is hard to do. Keep writing, I enjoyed it.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 3 years ago
Nice story

I'm so glad I didn't give up when i saw 9 pages in this chapter.

I especially loved the way it ended. Started with two unhappy families an ends with, i'd think, 3 very happy families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story Was Good, BUT

About 3.5-4 pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy crap that was hot.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

To many people involved at the end, but a decent ending of a good story. Now you just have to find a editor that understands the meaning of the words “site” and “sight “ because there is such a big difference and yet it often gets mixed up. A shame really but it happens a lot here on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Bravo keep going

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

absolutely worth 5 star rating

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 days ago

Well done. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous