Best Cruise ever

Story Info
Cruising after the pandemic.
1k words
3.52
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best cruise Ever

My wife and I love to cruise. We had several cruises planned when the shut down happened. We were excited to be able to cruise again even if we had to follow their rules. The Ships were not at compacity, so this was an added bonus. With out cruise status we were upgraded to the Master suite. We had never stayed in such a room. It was very grand. It also allowed us to go to the Suite lounge for happy hour. Which meant free drinks. We were all about free drinks.

The first night we went to happy hour, we met an anthologist from Florida. She was traveling alone. We began talking with her and found out she had been living with a guy and this trip was a chance to pay him back for allowing her to Quatrteen with him, she was working a lot at the hospital and long story short she caught him with someone else. They had broken up 4 months prior to the cruise. We invited her to dinner she declined and was headed to the casino.

The second night we met her again at happy hour, we began talking again. She began to tell us that she was hoping for some single men to be onboard as she hadn't ben laid in 4 months. Being a little tipsy, I told her that that was no problem and I could take care of that for her. Of course, my wife gave me a dirty look and changed the subject. I knew I was in trouble.

The next day we were at sea. My wife had a massage after lunch and told me she would take a nap afterward and to wake her up in time to get ready for dinner. With nothing to do I went to the casino. As I was walking around, I came across out friend from happy hour. we began talking an playing slots. She brought up the statement I made about her getting laid. I quickly apologized if that offended her. She said no she was quite intrigued and was hopping it might happen. This started me to thinking. She walked off and started playing a different machine.

I walked up to her a few minutes later and told her if she was serious that we could make this happen. I told her to give me her underwear as proof she was not leading me on and that she was serious. Her face turned red and she moved to a different row of machines. I thought the game was over. A few minutes later she came up to me and stuffed something in my pocket. I asked her was that what I thought it was and she said, the balls in your court. I told her to go to her room and I would be there in 10 minutes, she told me 15 and walked out of the casino.

After a few minutes I headed to her room. She answered the door in her bathrobe. Her hair was wet and she looked wonderful. She told me she was a bit surprised and with that I placed my hand on her face and kissed her. We began a passionate embrace. I took the belt from her robe and tied her hands behind her back. Her robe fell open and she was naked as my hands began to rub all over her. I pushed her backward and she sat down on the bed. I began to undress and she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me expertly.

As I held her head, she began sucking harder. This put me close to the edge. I stopped her and undid her hands and pushed her backward onto the bed. I got down on my knees and began exploring and lick her beautiful pussy. she spread her legs an grabbed my head and began humping my face. She was squirming around and then began to cum hard she was spasming with a multiple orgasm. She lay back and tried to catch her breath. After she calmed down, she to me she had not cum that hard in a long time.

She then told me that that was great but she needs a dick in her. Who was I to deny her of that pleasure? I grabbed her by her this and slid her to the edge of the bed. she was very wet and I slid in easily. She had a big smile on her face. She was very tight, it felt wonderful. I began moving slowly she was matching my moves with her hips. She began moaning and cried out for me to go faster. I di not go faster and even stopped a few times to suck on her tits, the frustrated her and begged for more I continued my slow motion. She cried out that it felt fantastic. With that she began to move about and was trying to push me deeper. She then stopped and let out a big yell of pleasure her eyes rolled back in her and was gasping for breath. She had cum again and was somewhere in another world. At this point I think she almost passed out I asked her where she want it. She didn't reply, I pulled out and came on her flat stomach. She was still trying to catch her breath. She laid quietly and motionless.

I went to the bathroom and got a hot towel and came back and cleaned her up. I crawled up in the bed she rolled over and said that this was the best sex she had ever had and no one had made her cum as hard as she had today. We laid there a few minutes and I could tell she was tired. I threw a blanket over her and dressed and walked out.

My wife and I went to happy hour for free drinks. Our friend didn't show up we joked that she must have found someone and was getting her freak on. little did my wife know it was me.