Sexploration Pt. 01: Slut Wife

Story Info
A vanilla couple enter the world of sexploring.
2.1k words
3.94
20.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a decade together, and a primarily 'vanilla' sexual relationship that had spawned two children, the sex life between my wife and I changed one Australian summers night. Sitting in our garage late in the evening, enjoying the coolness the night air brought with it we opened up and had an honest discussion.

That evening as we sat and spoke, we created a safe-zone, a non-judgement zone where we could be honest with each other; we both wanted to spice things up in the bedroom, try new things, experiment more, and we both admitted that we were bi-curious.

As the hours passed and we continued to discuss things we'd be open to trying, there was not a lot that my wife was against. I had opened up the iPad and a well-known Porn website, typing in tags of videos I knew turned me on; Yes, the wife would say before I scrolled to the next.

It was soon to the point I was clicking on random types of videos I had never thought of; Yes, she would reply.

This is when it dawned on my that I was married to a SLUT. One of those women who some of these videos on the sites are based upon.

I asked her straight out.

"Honey, are you telling me you want to be a slut wife?"

"Yes" was her sultry reply.

After heading inside in the early morning hours and having some of the best sex we have had in years, the following day the "new side" of our sexploration -- as had dubbed our sexual exploring -- began.

It was around 8 p.m., another hot summers day finally giving way to the lower temperatures the night offered, our children were in bed when I looked over at my beautiful wife as she sat there in her chair enjoying the relaxing moment.

"Honey," I spoke breaking the silence, she glanced over at me waiting for me to continue.

"You have a guest coming over soon, did you want to shower to and get into something more comfortable on?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" she asked, the nervousness in her voice but her face lighting up with excitement.

"Yes honey, he will be here a little later."

She jumped from where she was sitting and came over, kissing me with the biggest grin on her face as she rushed off and jumped into the shower.

Earlier in the day I had signed up to an adult page in which people with various fetishes converge to discuss, and sometimes, like I had done, organize get togethers. I had posted earlier in the day a scenario that was in my mind and this guy had responded that he was keen to play it out -- maybe he was desperate to get laid and open to anything? I don't know and at that time didn't care.

Upon my wife, Bianca, returning from her shower, this time dressed in her satin slip over, her hair actually put up and not worn in the "It's too hot, I can't be stuffed" mess that had become accustomed by the end of another hot day, I filled her in on the plans.

This stranger was going to join us in our 'relax zone' -- basically our street facing garage set up with chairs, mini fridge etc. -- he would fuck her and then he would leave, once he had finished she would come to me (who would be watching this all happen) and finish me off.

"Baby, that's so hot!" she exclaimed, while excited I could see she was nervous. We spent the next hour talking about what was about to happen, I kept reassuring her of how beautiful and sexy she was and kept telling her how many men had been contacting me wanting them to be the one coming tonight, the ones wanting to be with her.

As the time approached, we heard a car pull up outside, he was a couple minutes early, but we could tell it was him -- no one ever pulls up here unless they are specifically for us. I walked to the couch where she was sitting, kissed her, told her I loved her and to have fun, before I slipped on the blindfold... leaving her at his will.

She sat, gripping at the couch we have lovingly called "The Casting Couch" ever since we brought it, nervous. The footsteps of the first guy other than me to fuck her approaching the half-opened garage door, he bent under it, looked at me and nodded; I smiled and nodded back.

I guess he was making sure he was at the right address -- but the nod back was all he needed. He fully entered the garage and looked across at Bianca as she sat on the casting couch. He walked over to her and placed his big hands immediately down her top and onto her nice handful of boobs.

She gasped at first, then smiled. I pressed the button to lower the garage door, which temporarily provided light where he could see her in all of her sexual goddesses. Using his fingers, he began flicking her nipples... she cooed.

The little sound escaping her lips was all the invitation our stranger needed.

He pulled his pants down to his ankles, his seven-inch-cut-cock now free from its restraints and already hard, as one hand returned to her breasts to begin squeezing, rubbing and pinching her nipples -- leading to further moans from her lips -- his other hand moved to the back of her head where after repositioning himself his cock was almost in perfect line with her mouth.

I watched as he played, her blindfold covering her eyes making her oblivious to what was about to come, but from my point of view the moment he set her up for this was a master stroke.

He continued to twist, pinch, and rub on her breasts, knowing that with the harder twists and pinches she let out an audible moan. With his cock now lined up perfectly with her mouth I watched as the hand on her breast got rougher.

A harder pinch "Oh..." she'd moan. A harder twist "Mmm..." her lips would say. He'd repeat it harder and harder, unbeknownst to her, moving himself closer to her lips.

A hard twist "Mmm..." then it happened. A hard pinch, she opened her mouth for the "Oh..." and as soon as her mouth opened his cock entered it, I watched as the tip disappeared stuffing her attempt at the audible "Oh..."

After a few seconds he pulled it out, I watched as my slut wife then opened her mouth wider and stuck her tongue out. Our stranger, using his cock, slapped her on her face, first the left cheek "Mmmm" she moaned, then the right and she repeated.

He temporarily repositioned himself to be above her face as he placed his hands down guiding his balls onto my wives exposed tongue, she began licking furiously on them, sucking on them taking them into her mouth and it was our stranger this time that was letting out audible gasps.

It didn't take long for him to regain his composure and control of the situation as he repositioned himself back into the original spot and again entered his cock into my wife's mouth. As I watched my wife go to town on this stranger's cock, I found myself more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

I watched as his cock disappeared into her mouth, I saw the bulge appear in her throat and then disappear as he would pull back. At first it was nice and slow, but I noticed the pace pick up and the time in between that bulge in her throat appearing and disappearing was soon few and far between -- all the while she took it like a champion, making the right sounds, and by the enjoyment on his face the right actions.

Following five minutes of this stranger fucking my wives throat, he pulled out, a lout smacking sound as his shaft exited her lips. He again made an audible moaning sound that gave the indication if he didn't stop, he would soon be blowing his load.

He repositioned her so she was on all fours on The Casting Couch, himself he got behind her with his hands on her ass cheeks as he lined up her glistening pussy with his tongue. I am sure, although never remembered to ask her, that she was expecting his cock; however, he dove his tongue in.

She gasped, she moaned, and she soon got herself in a rhythm that looked as though she was returning the favor of him fucking her throat, by her fucking his tongue. His tongue licked, he sucked, and he prodded as she continued to move her hips backwards against his tongue, harder, faster with each thrust.

From our time together I knew he had brought her to orgasm when she was riding his tongue and reached around behind her holding his head while his tongue was buried in her as her body convulsed -- he was getting a nice mouthful of her juice as she moaned and held him in place.

Once she finally let him go there was no denying what was next -- this was the part I thought I'd struggle with however, by the time it arrived I was so turned on I was ready to see my slut wife get fucked.

He lined his dick up with her pussy, completely wet covered in his saliva and her own juices and wasted no time in entering her from behind.

He slid in with ease as I watched his cock disappear into her, as she moaned and pushed back welcoming her visitor. Once he was all the way in, he slowly withdrew, she moved her hips forward helping him exit. Upon pulling his dick from her he would immediately begin pushing the tip of his head against her opening and she'd begin to push backwards.

They repeated this cycle for a few minutes, and just like her mouth earlier the pace picked up, there was soon no completely withdrawing from her, just pulling his cock out while the tip remained in before thrusting forward again, my wives' hips backwards.

As time passed, they repositioned themselves to where she was learning against the back of the couch, him behind her. Soon he had a handful of her hair pulling it; and her head along with it, backwards as his cock thrust into her like it was a jack hammer on a building site.

Each thrust met with a loud moan that filled the room and broke up the sound of his balls slapping against her as he thrusted towards her cervix.

There was no denying the noise the pair were making, that they were enjoying it, the view and the sound was turning me on.

There was also no denying that he was going to soon be Cumming!

Moments after the thought entered my mind of him Cumming, he said exactly that to my wife, and as had been pre discussed with both separately he pulled out, she went back to a seating position on the couch and opened her mouth.

The first wave of cum was shot what seemed milli-seconds later into the back of her throat, it was soon followed by a second as he began to pull out and cover her face and breasts with all remaining shots from the load.

My wife, who has always had the motto of "Spitters are Quitters", swallowed the cum that had been shot in her throat, while our stranger continued to unload on her face.

Soon he was finished, he placed the tip of his shaft against her lips; the slut knew exactly what this meant as she opened her mouth and licked and sucked on him to clean him off.

As he softened, he pulled out, reached down, and pulled his pants up. I opened the garage door, and he exited the same way he entered -- with a nod. Once the garage door closed Bianca took off the blindfold, looked down at her tits covered in a strangers cum.

She looked at me, a big, satisfied smile on her face, before she got on her hands and knees and crawled towards me. Upon reaching me she fished my own hard cock out of my pants and immediately started sucking on me in the same fashion she had our visitors almost an hour earlier.

Soon I was holding the back of her head as my balls were slapping against her chin as I unloaded the second load of cum into her throat of the night.