Best Escort Ever

Story Info
Beautiful Escort.
1.9k words
4.24
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers

Every now and then I will indulge myself with a treat of an escort or erotic massage. I have had some great experiences doing this. This is a story of my most recent experience that was too good not to share.

Typically, my price range for an escort would run from $350 to $400. Massages would run from $160 to $180. With today's inflation (Thank you Joe Biden) prices have gone up. Now days Escorts are $400 to $500 for the ones I have seen. Massage have gone up to $225 to $280. Thus, my hobby of seeing these ladies has decreased because of price point.

I had been following one escort on Twitter who was amazingly beautiful. Unfortunately, she was not from my area. I often wondered what it would be like to spend an hour with such a perfect looking woman. I knew it was a fantasy only because of location and price range, as she charges $1,000 for 1 hour.

One day while on Twitter I see she posted that she was going to be traveling to different locations. My city was going to be one of the places she will be visiting for 4 days. The timing was just right. I happened to have a bunch of excess cash available due to a recent bonus. I booked her right away. Next thing I did was took that day as a vacation day.

It was going to be a month before she was here. Not that it would matter, but I didn't want her to look at me and think, "Great another older man with the typical dad body." I had been hitting the gym twice a week. That changed to 5 times a week and a better diet. In that month I wend from 225 lbs to 200 lbs. Not only did I look better I felt a lot better.

The escort went by the name of Courtney. Her profile said she is 5 ft 5 inches. Weight of 125 lbs. DDD breast (enhanced) no age was given. My guess she was mid 30s possibly early 40s. She has long wavy blonde hair that goes to the small of her back. The most perfect smile, sexy lips and dark blue eyes. Her face was just gorgeous, and her body looked amazing.

As for me I am 62. High libido. 5 foot 11 and now 200 lbs. People always are surprised to find out my age. They usually guess me to be early 50s to med 40s. I have been told I am attractive and would be a good catch. But after becoming a widower I have spent more time working than looking for a future partner.

The day finally comes when I am going to meet Courtney. I typically have no performance issues but decided to pop a Viagra pill just in case. I get to the hotel early. I am about to text her that I have arrived when I get a text from her saying she was out shopping and is going to be a half hour late. I tell her no problem.

I decided to stretch my legs a bit and go for a short walk. I get back and I still have half an hour before she shows up. I decided to go into the hotel lobby and wait. I can kill time with playing some games on my phone.

I had been sitting there for about 10 minutes mostly people watching. In walks Courtney. Wow she looks beautiful. She is wearing tight jeans and a jacket that shows off her perfect body. Her long hair cascading down her back. As she walks by me, I see the red bottom soles of her shoes telling me she wears Christian Louboutin shoes. I am guessing they are $1,100 shoes. Basically, I am about to pay for another pair of shoes for her! As she walks through the lobby, I noticed a lot of people looking at her. I see one guy nudge another guy and nod in her direction. As she walks by these two men, she gives them a little smile. As she is now past them, I see one of the guy's mouth, Wow! If they only knew, I was here to have sex with her.

She gets on the elevator and disappears. I wait 15 more minutes and I get a text. Hey Babes, I am ready. Room 301. Come on up.

I am nervous as I get on the elevator and push the number 3 button. As I come off the elevator, I see room 301 is just off to my left. However, a cleaning lady is going by the room. I didn't want to make it look odd by knocking on the door, so I go the opposite direction. I see the cleaning go into a room two doors down. I head back and gently knock on the door.

Courtney opened the door to let me in. She was wearing a sexy knit tight dress. It showed a sexy curves. We hugged then she took my jacket and hung it up for me. I placed the envelope with the money on the dresser. We moved to the bed and sat down to talk a bit. Occasionally she would stroke my back and put her hand on my thigh. She leaned in and kissed me. Wow, I was actually kissing this beautiful woman.

We parted from our kiss then she told me, "I am going to go into the bathroom and get into something more comfortable. Why don't you do the same."

I was down to my boxers on the bed when she came out in a sexy red lace matching bra and panties. We got comfortable on the bed and started kissing and gently feeling each other's bodies. I unhooked her bra and took it off and tossed it onto the other bed. Wow, large areolas that were a dark shade of pink. She reached oved to the table next to the bed and got some lube and put it on her nipples. When I went to lick her nipples, I discovered it was strawberry flavor lube.

"Mmmm yes, that feels so good. Tug on my nipples. I like that. Oh god, yes just like that. Nibble on them a bit. Oh yeah, that feels soooo good." She told me.

"Work your kisses down my body" She instructed me.

Working my way down her body kissing and licking my way down. I got to her panties and hooked my thumbs in them and pulled them off. I tossed them onto the other bed where her bra was. She took the lube again and rubbed it onto her pussy.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good. Yes, lick my pussy. Lick my clit too. Mmmm that feels so good. Oh god, yes that feels so good when you suck my clit. Keep doing that."

While eating her pussy I reached up with one hand to play with her nipple as she was playing with her other nipple. The other hand I slid in two fingers in her hot wet pussy.

I started to finger fuck her as I ate her pussy. "Oh god, yes fuck my pussy faster, faster. Ooooooh yes, Suck my clit hard now. Ooooooooohhh fuck!" She yelled as she came hard.

"Damn, you know how to eat pussy. I want you to make me cum again. How about a little 69?"

"I thought you would never ask." I told her with a smile on my face.

She put some lube on my cock then slid on condom. We were locked in 69 pleasuring each other. I didn't last long before I filled the condom. She kept on going and my cock was still rock hard. She came a second time about 5 minutes later.

"Wow, you have a lot of pre cum in the rubber. We should change it. I don't want any accidents." I didn't want to tell her that is not pre cum and that was my orgasm, because a lot of escorts will stop after you cum twice.

She slips a condom on me then rides me in cowboy position. I have a hard timing having an orgasm in this position, but she didn't as she came hard on my cock. I may not have cum but I sure did enjoy the view.

She switches up position to reverse cowgirl. "Oh god, you have a nice cock. I love a thick cock. You fill my pussy up so nice." She said as she road me. I was not sure if she orgasmed or not but I was meeting her bouncing on my cock with hard thrust to where I came hard. She must have sensed it as she climbed of and told me she wanted to do one of her favorite positions. She got up and got a wand vibrator.

She saw that I had cum in the condom so she took it off and put on a 3rd new condom. It was a struggle as I was starting to go limp. A little bit of a blow job and I was hard and ready for more. We got into lazy doggy position. She started to use the vibrator on her clit and my cock. It felt amazing. I knew it was going to take me awhile to cum, so I tried pacing myself.

There is no way I was going to keep up with her as she came twice in this position. I could feel I was getting close. I was sweating now. Fucking her hard and fast. "I can do this. I can do this." I thought to myself. "Oooooh fuck." I moaned as I filled the condom.

Courtney removed the condom and snuggled up to me and we started to kiss. Her hand went down to my shrinking cock. She started to tease it. In a few minutes I was hard again.

We sat facing each other and she slid in close putting her legs under my legs. She slowly started to stroke my cock. I was surprised when occasionally she would lean over and take my cock into her mouth. All the other times I had a condom on.

She kept edging me. She enjoyed teasing me. I enjoyed it too. Occasionally she would drool some spit onto my cock for lubrication. She new how to play with my balls and stroke my cock so it felt amazing.

As I started to get closer, she started to stroke my cock faster and harder. "Oh baby, cum for me. I want you to cum on my face and tits. Cum on me." She told me.

From the angel we were in I knew I wouldn't be able to hit her. I got up to where I was kneeling over her. With a little encouragement I release a hot load of my seed all over her chest and face.

"Oh fuck, that was beautiful." She said.

Courtney got up and got some wipes and cleaned herself off then she cleaned my cock with the wipes.

I looked at the clock and noticed I had been there for 1 hour and 45 minutes. "Oh my gosh, I am sorry, I went over my hour time." I told her.

"That's okay honey. I don't have another appointment for a couple of hours. It is not often that you run into a handsome older man that knows how to please a woman and can last as long as you do. I enjoyed it just as much as you."

I got dressed and we had a quick kiss good-bye. I left a very happy man that I had just lived out my biggest fantasy.

Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers