Best For Who Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Give us a strip,' I said, indicating the side of the pool. She smirked at me and over the next two minutes swung her breasts, her hair and pushed her hips at us, sliding her bikini bottoms down to reveal the smallest of landing strips and bare pussy lips. I heard Amber gasp behind me and smiled to myself. The MILF was winning the war of sensuality tonight.

'Amber, truth or dare?

'I don't want you knowin' my secrets, so dare.'

'Kiss Dave,' she smiled.

'Christ, what a revolting dare,' Amber complained, then swam to me. I moved back until my butt rested on the bottom step in the corner of the pool. As soon as Amber slid her body up mine and our mouths met, I felt myself harden. Amber felt it too and pushed her hips against my growing erection as her tongue slid sensuously against mine. Her breasts pushed against my chest and she used small movements of her shoulders to rub them across me. I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her too me, pushing my growing erection against her.

'Time's up,' Kelly interrupted.

'Thank God,' Amber said, pulling away from me. 'Didn't know how long I could put up with that.'

'Ha ha,' I mocked her.

'So Kelly, truth or dare?'

'Dare,' Kelly shrugged.

'I think you should slip up out of the pool and play with yourself while we watch.' I swallowed and remained silent, surprised and yet not as I watched my ex do as she was dared. She got comfortable and she spread her legs as wide as she could, exposing her pussy to us. Then she slipped her hand down and began to stroke her clitoris, which seemed to emerge from its little hood in a rapid response to her touch. Unabashed, Amber waded over to squat in the water at eye level to Kelly's performance. I watched and this time I did harden as Kelly parted her lips, then slid one finger, then another into herself. I glanced up at her eyes and found her to be staring intently at Amber's face. Amber in turn was watching unblinking at Kelly's hand as though there was to be an exam later.

After a couple of minutes I coughed and announced time was up. I only did so because I had ideas of what I wanted to direct the next chance I got.

'Truth or dare Dave,' Kelly asked as she slipped back into the pool's welcoming embrace.

'Truth,' I replied.

'Tell me what you were thinking while you were watching me then?'

'I was thinking how hot it would be if Amber was to go down on you.' I looked from Kelly to Amber, with the latter looking away from my gaze.

'Fair enough,' Kelly responded. The breathless sound was back. It wasn't me she wanted, I knew that now.

'Amber, truth or dare?'

'You know me Dave,' she replied with a cheeky grin that didn't quite convince me. 'Dare.'

'Go down on Kelly,' I said.

Kelly didn't wait nor was there any protest about double dares. She pushed herself out of the pool again, spreading her legs as she had before. The little light went off in my head, but the idea behind it was squashed as Amberley pushed her hair into a wet ponytail and closed the gap to place her mouth over my ex's pussy. I saw their lips connect, saw Amber's mouth open and imagined her tongue snaking into Kelly's pussy. I was hard again and ran my eyes over the two women, noting Kelly's nipples were now rock hard, despite the warmth in the tropical air. Kelly gasped and squirmed at Amber's oral contact, and I realised that the boundary had been crossed. It was time for me to leave; there was nothing left that I could do in this game that would do other than get me in trouble.

I stepped from the pool with my hard on dripping water and bobbing before me. I grabbed a towel and patted myself mostly dry before heading inside, bounding up the stairs two at a time. I brushed my teeth, ensured I was properly dry and slipped into the bed, naked, beside Jodi's naked form. She moved as I settled, rolling over and asking me what was going on. She was half asleep.

'I'm horny as hell babe,' I whispered.

'Why?' I told her what had happened, moving closer to her so that my erection pushed against her stomach.

'I haven't been able to get to sleep properly,' she confessed. 'I kept wondering what was going on down there.'

At once I reached over and pulled her to me, pushing her onto her back and rolling myself onto her. Her mouth was hungry as we kissed, and she tilted her head back as I sought out her neck, her throat and then down onto her small pointed nipples. Jodi moaned as I twirled them with my tongue and between my lips. I pushed her thighs apart and entered her, delighted to find her pussy wet and welcoming me as I slid into her. There's nothing like that first entry, a sensuous wet embrace that promises nothing but increasing pleasure leading to a final ecstasy. We thrust together then she squirmed out from under me.

'Quick!' she exclaimed, grabbing my hand. I wanted to protest when she jumped from the bed and dragged me, unwillingly, into the kitchen area. We almost ran out onto the balcony and looked down at pool. Jodi leaned over, thrusting her hips back and spreading her legs so that the thin, partly gaping slit of her pussy beckoned me. I grabbed her hips and slid into her, holding myself fully inside her. Then I looked down over her shoulder, but was disappointed to find the pool empty. The water was almost still, which meant that the women had been gone from some time. I began to thrust into Jodi's slim form, wanting the feeling to last for ever but wanting to cum at the same time.

Again Jodi broke away from my grasp. She kissed me, took hold of my cock and led me inside towards the bedroom. But this time, she turned left and we headed down the stairs. About two thirds of the way down she looked at me and held a finger over her mouth, warning me to be silent. I heard them then, in the spare room. Amber's gasping was almost panicky in its urgency, a guttural gasp that sounded part disbelief and part begging for mercy. Jodi forced me down onto the stairs and then straddled me, her back to me and impaled herself on my cock. Her legs were spread side outside mine and I watched as the muscles in her back responded to her up and down motions.

I heard Amber cum then, a desperate release of energy and passion and I forced my mind away from the mental image of Kelly naked between her legs, and instead thought about next week's work. I had several clients to interview and updates on three major portfolios to review. It helped and my climax was delayed. I opened my eyes and almost jumped to see Kelly standing naked at the bottom of the stairs watching us. Were we that loud? Jodi was watching her, and when Kelly held out her hand Jodi slipped up from me and walked down towards her.

Startled I remained fixated to the spot until Jodi turned at the bottom of the stairs and looked at me. She beckoned, but when I hesitated she smiled at me.

'I'm not drunk any more Dave,' she said out loud. My heart skipped a beat and I stood, conscious of my erection glistening in the moonlight spilling through the windows. I followed the two women into the bedroom that was illuminated only by the light of the streetlight. Amber was resting against the bed head, naked and a goddess in every sense of the word. The hair tie was gone; her hair was spread around her head and shoulders like a halo. There was a faint sheen of sweat across her chest and her breasts heaved as she sucked in air, recovering from her orgasm. My eyes were drawn to the parted lips of her sex. They were red and wet, and I had to admit to myself; inviting.

Jodi paused at the side of the bed so I moved close behind her, enjoying the sensation as she pushed back against me, so I slid my arms around her tiny waist. I lowered my head and kissed her shoulder and she tilted her head to the side to grant me access to her slender neck, which I nibbled and kissed. I glanced at her face and saw that she was staring at Amber with an intensity that startled me a little. Looking back at Amber I could see the corners of her mouth slightly crinkled from the knowing smile fixed on her pretty mouth as she met Jodi's stare.

Kelly slid onto the bed and went to slip between Amber's legs, a movement that broke the tension between Amber and Jodi as Amber gasped and tried to close her legs.

'Not yet,' she laughed and grabbed Kelly's hair, forcing her upwards so that their mouths met in an open and salacious kiss. A small noise of lust escaped me at the sight and Jodi looked over at me with a faint smile. I shrugged as if to say "can you blame me," then leaned over her shoulder to kiss her. She responded with passion and I pushed her forward onto the bed so that she had to reach out and stop herself falling. I pushed her pert bottom forward and she moved to kneel beside the entangled octopus limbs of Amber and Kelly and I moved into position behind her. I parted her butt cheeks and saw the glistening opening of her sex and immediately pushed my erection into her.

I must've pushed harder than I intended as she yelped and looked back over her shoulder at me. Kelly broke away from Amber at that point, sitting up and looking at me as I thrust into my girlfriend. A sense of déjà vu swept me as Kelly leaned over Jodi and ran her hand from Jodi's shoulder blades to the base of her spine. It was something she had done when our bed had been shared by various playmates. "Stroking our pet," she had called it and it both excited and angered me. Jodi wasn't the pet, if anything Kelly was, called into the triangle that was Amber, Jodi and me.

Then she knelt, bringing her face to mine and I turned my head so that her lips contacted my cheek instead of my mouth. Kelly didn't falter; instead her mouth ran lower across my neck and chest, licking my nipples. I looked down; wanting to watch as her hands parted Jodi's clenching butt cheeks to watch my shaft sliding in and out of Jodi's pussy. I knew what was coming next and decided not to resist it. It was Amber's hungry gaze that burnt into my eyes that convinced me to let Kelly take the next step. As I pulled backwards Kelly pushed with delicate force against my abdomen and at once I was free of Jodi's hot embrace. Before Jodi could react Kelly had jammed her face against the rump of our former babysitter and I knew that her tongue was jammed into Jodi's pussy. Jodi gasped and then stopped moving, wanting the exquisite expertise of my ex-wife's tongue to continue.

I stepped from the bed, walked around to the side Amber was on and paused with my knees touching the bed. I raised my eyebrows at Amber who responded by parting her legs, opening her sex to me. As I moved onto the bed her mouth opened a little and she lifted her arms to bring me into her embrace. Jodi was whimpering in pleasure in a way that I had never experienced before and I couldn't help but look at her. I had been reluctant to in case she expressed disappointment at me wanting Amber, but instead her glazed eyes stared back at me unseeing.

'Oh Kell, oh God, oh Kell,' she was whispering in a breathless whisper. Kelly's eyes burned from above Jodi's buttocks, not looking at me but at the back of Jodi's head as the younger woman shook in response to Kelly's tongue lashing. Then Amber's hands found my cheeks, drawing my face to hers and my body onto, and into her. She parted against my probing with the barest of resistance and I found myself sliding into the body of the most beautiful woman I had ever met in person. It was the conscious thought of my lust filled brain as I pushed into her and our mouths met. It is a thought that still gives me pangs of guilt, but I can't deny that it happened.

Amber's tongue invaded my mouth with a hunger that almost made me cum on the spot. I forced my thoughts from those that betrayed Jodi and back to work, to the spreadsheets that I was going to have to prepare on Monday and Tuesday and whether I could make the poor returns of the clients' fund look better than they were. I broke away from her kiss, pushed myself up on my arms, tensed my body and began to slam into the exquisite model beneath me. I needed control so I took it. Amber began to whimper and tried to rotate her hips beneath me but I gave no quarter. Each forward thrust elicited a whimper and made me feel in control and gave me increased power. Amber's orgasm caught me unawares, her body twisting and tensing under me. I sank myself into her, lowered more weight onto her and let her thrash without losing me. I don't know if it was a direct result of Amber's climax, but I heard Jodi yelp and then she was cumming too. I turned to look at Jodi and saw her fighting to get away from Kelly's mouth, but Kelly had grabbed her hips and forced Jodi to ride out her climax.

'No more, no more!" Jodi finally yelped and with a twist broke Kelly's hold and flopped onto her back panting. I began to move inside Amber again, fully intending to finish inside her if I could. Amber grabbed my head and pulled it down over her shoulder so that she was breathing heavily into my ear.

'C'mon Dave, make me cum again!' I needed no further encouragement and began to thrust into her still very wet pussy. Amber had manoeuvred so that she could now roll her hips under me and I slowed my previous assault both to let her stimulate herself, but also so that I could draw out my own pleasure. Her body was warm under mine and her breasts pushed against my chest. Amber turned her head and began to lick and nibble my neck and her hot breath on my skin sent ripples of desire through me. I felt movement on the bed beside me and from then Kelly was kneeling next to me, facing the wall. I lifted my head and saw Jodi kneeling behind Kelly from where she appeared to be thrusting her fingers in and out of my ex's pussy.

'That's it Dave, keep goin' I'm gunna...' Amber's words trailed away and I felt the tension in her body again. I was tempted to try and speed up to cum with her but felt that I wanted more. With so much flesh on display I was feeling greedy. And greed is good, isn't it? Amber came with a cry, her legs trembling as she tried to wrap them around my thighs and lock me in place.

Jodi looked over at Amber's yelp, saw me looking at her and motioned for me to join her. I hesitated for a moment, but then Amber scratched my chest and it was my turn to yelp and pull away. I found myself pushed backwards and Amber squirmed away from me against the bed head, knees drawn up protectively against any further assault I might be planning.

'Fuck her for me Dave.' It was Jodi talking, looking from me to Kelly and I knew that she really wanted to watch this. But I didn't want to do it, at least until Kelly started to protest. At that point I grabbed her hair with one hand, pushed her onto all fours with the other and slid behind her. She fought for a moment, until I twisted her hair with a force driven by the subconscious resentment I still felt at not knowing why she had left me.

'Ow, Dave!' she yelled. But I remained silent as I manoeuvred behind her and without asking simply thrust myself into her. Her pussy was wet, but the light bulb that had illuminated earlier in the pool told me it wasn't in expectation of my penetration. But the hardness in my cock was because I wanted to fuck her one last time, to punish her for leaving without reason, without warning and most of all without seeming to care about her family. So I slammed into her, hearing her yelp as I bottomed out in her pussy. I looked at Amber and Jodi, now sitting shoulder to should and saw the expression of shock on my girlfriend and of amusement of Amber.

I slowed my pace and began to enjoy the sex instead of resenting my ex. Jodi moved then, kneeling beside me and her mouth was on mine. I relaxed fully then, kissing her, looking into her eyes and seeing her lust re-kindling.

'Fuck the bitch,' she whispered into my ear and we kissed again. It started then, deep in my balls and I growled as I felt the pleasure surge through me. Kelly recognised the symptoms, despite the time that had passed, and suddenly pulled off me and turned towards me. I held still as her mouth closed over me, then let go the months of anger and resentment. It was good, Jodi's body pressed against mine as I filled my ex-wife's mouth to overflowing with cum. She didn't swallow it, she rarely had, and instead it spilled over the bed. My mind was blocked from any thought other than the pleasure of my release, then I found Amber beside me on the other side from Jodi and I kissed her as well. She stroked my face, and then Kelly fell back against the pillows as Jodi took my hand and led me from the room. We returned in silence to our room, closing the door. I spooned Jodi, my head awash with the pleasure of Jodi's body, the exquisiteness of Amber and my resentment at Kelly.

'Why'd you want me to do it?' I murmured in the darkness.

'I wanted to push you,' she murmured in reply.

'But I said no, I didn't want to be involved, you kept at it. That's not fair.'

'Actually, it was probably me that I wanted to push. I want, wanted to prove to myself that I can handle you being around her.'

'And?'

'I'm down with it.'

***

The next morning I was surprised to find Amber in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

'Hey, where'd you sleep?'

'With your ex,' she shot back with her usual tone of smug self satisfaction.

'You mean...?'

'Uh huh, you didn't come close to making her night finish on a high note apparently, so I had to do that.'

'Do what?' Jodi appeared behind me, pulling one of my tee shirts over her naked body. I noted the way her small firm breasts swayed as she walked and smiled my approval.

'Make Kelly cum,' Amber explained, flipping bacon rashers.

'You mean...'

'Yes party poopers, after you and old man here went to sleep Kell and I fucked some more.'

'Amber!' Jodi scolded.

'Well we did.'

'Where is Kell?' I asked as we sat down to eat. In the cold light of morning I was feeling a little sheepish at the way I had treated her the previous night. But only a little.

'She's headed out for the day. Said to tell you that she'd pick up the kids and be back for dinner.'

'Okay,' I said and glanced at Jodi. She was looking at her plate and wolfing down the bacon and eggs.

'Can I ask you guys something about us?' Amber enquired.

'Sure,' Jodi replied with a frown, looking up from her breakfast.

'How would you feel if I like, asked, um, asked Kell to come live with, well at my place for a while?'

'What!?' Jodi looked shocked. I figured I'd missed something and was about to voice my approval when light bulb went off in my head again.

'You mean...?'

'Yeah, I fancy your ex and well...I thought it'd help you guys out a bit. I think I can get her a job too...At the agency, we desperately need some help in the office.' Amber offered the employment bait without much conviction.

'Does Kelly know?'

'What, that she's a dyke?' Amber laughed, and then stopped abruptly as she looked at me. 'You mean last night when you had to rape her to have sex that wasn't enough to make you realise why she left?'

'I didn't rape...'

'Yes you did,' they both exclaimed in unison. 'You ever look at me like that and it'll be the last time you see me,' Jodi laughed.

'You were an animal! Amber exclaimed. 'You're a good fuck though,' she said with a smile, deliberately not looking at Jodi.

'Amber!' Jodi snapped.

'Well I am aren't I?' I laughed, trying to ease the tension.

'And you're my good fuck,' Jodi retorted.

'Look, um, back to Kelly,' I wanted to steer the conversation back to Amber's explosive comment. 'Did she tell you she's gay?'

'Gay!?' Amber snorted. 'There's an ol' timer's word for ya!' She laughed at me, then shook her head. 'Not exactly, but after you got us snogging in the pool and then left she asked if I wanted to spend the night with her. I figured you weren't available yet again, and Jodes was hiding from me, so I thought she'd do. And she did.'