Best For Who Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished breakfast in silence, for which I was grateful as I was lost in my own thoughts. The sexual adventures I had experienced with Kelly made sense now. It was never about her satisfying my male desires, but for her to live out her sexuality. I was still full of questions I wanted to ask her; when had she come to the realisation, before we were married or sometime after? Why hadn't she told me?

I looked up from the table as Jodi placed her hand on my shoulder.

'Its okay babe,' she said bending down to kiss my cheek. 'I doubt it was you that turned her gay.' She grinned as she used my choice of words. I looked up at her, grateful for her insight and our mouths met. 'Amber will get the truth out of her and then in time you'll know all the answers. In the meantime...' she poked herself in the chest, making her nipples briefly appear through the thin cotton.

'So we have a whole day to ourselves,' I smiled.

'Yeah, yeah, I'll make myself scarce,' Amber groaned. 'Unless you two want me to join you?'

'Next time Amber,' I shot back before Jodes could answer. 'You're not that much of a challenge in the sack, I think I'll stick with my hottie here.' I snaked an arm around Jodi's waist and was rewarded with her leaning comfortably against me.

'Ho ho,' Amber laughed. I stood as she came over to us, and her hug was close and warm as always, but the sexual predator in me remained asleep. It roused a little as she stroked Jodi's cheek intimately, making my girlfriend blush a little. They kissed, their lips lingering and I realised that they hadn't been intimate the night before.

'Next time Jodes,' Amber whispered, and then she was gone down the stairs. Jodi's nipples protruded and she blushed deeper when she saw me looking at them.

'So there's gunna be a next time?' I asked. Jodi blushed even deeper when I smiled at the lack of response.

'Its okay,' I laughed, 'she's hot.' Jodi scowled and pushed me in the chest, so I scooped her into my arms, marveling at her lightness and took her into the bedroom. I thought I heard the door downstairs shut as Amber left, but it really didn't matter. I was with the woman I wanted.

'I will,' said Jodi as I dropped her onto the bed.

'Will what?' I asked.

'Marry you.'