All Comments on 'Best Friend Intimacy'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmm so hot

my ass is tingling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
erotic

This story was amazing, so erotic...perfect.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 14 years ago
Touching

Can't quite put my finger on specifics, but something about your writing gives me a sense of you laying yourself wide open to your readers. Most of us fear vulnerability to the level at which you've exposed your heart. I applaud your courage and your skill; this story is almost poetic.

AH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Touching

I found your story to be all the things the last post said it was, and more. I could feel what you were feeling and it was awesome! Best story I've read on here in quite some time!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 13 years ago
So Intimate; so full of truth and reality!

It's human nature to want to protect Self from pain and judgement from anyone, but most of all from those we care about. The difficulty comes from realizing When you can care for someone special, When you realize that someone also cares about you and when you each can be comfortable admitting the mutual attraction. Mature, grown MEN are trained too well to keep that inside. You helped many believe it's OK and right to step forward and be honest about our feelings and needs. It took me 60+ years to admit I even had such needs and could express them to a male companion. Now I can show my feelings more freely, and I don't have to flaunt it as an ego trip like I might have as a teen learning a new trick "that we know no one else has!".

Hugs and kisses are very comforting and should be shared with Everyone; young and old, male and female .... If touching gets more personal, that's OK too.

Thank you for telling readers it's OK to expose personal needs and feelings. It's a great adventure. Now, I've got more 'adventures' to read from your library. Hope to see more offerings. Stay in touch!

Tony

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Very sweet and sensual. I liked the slow pace of the story, how they gradually and at the same time came to realize how they felt. I'm off to read some of your other stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely Written

Well written story. Great detail explained so

Well I felt I was there watching.

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmm

m mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautifully written. You invited us into your private thoughts like few writers here have done. Like another commenter wrote, you made it real enough that I could easily visualize the two of you as if through a lense.

How I wish my first time had been so swet, so loving so beautiful. It took years for me to find a man who I could truly make love with, truly join with, body and heart, as you have described here. Bravo.

markindymarkindyover 9 years ago
Fantastic!..

So similar in many ways to the events that led me to my first man-to-man experience. We were both afraid of the "unnatural" and taboo aspect of it all, but trusted each other completely. Thanks for rekindling the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not realistic

This is too idealized. Real life is much more complicated. Two guys don't top each other equally--more polarity in roles develops, and the development of those roles is what brings about deep devotion and fulfillment. The emotions were nice (too sweet, really), but the sex was too mirror-imagey, and consequently unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When we had girlfriends we went out together, we played tennis together, we bragged when we got a fuck went quiet when we didn't. Joked about our sex lives, watched a few pornos together, even went to a strip club where he said I don't care, even if I have to pay for it and he did, I didn't, too shy. Now I was on my knees, his thick cock deep in me, our first time, he had already cum in me and was working to a second time. It was painful at first but I think what made it work was the fact that before he was all the way in me, he blew his cum, said it felt so good he couldn't help it and after that it felt not so painful and he moved in me easier. The fact that his cock was hitting something inside me, my cock now at full hardness, leaking, I knew I was going to cum without any help, also helped. Both his hands holding my thighs, his rhythmic fucking sent me over the top and my cum left me, shooting at will all over the bed, even to this day, the best orgasm I ever had, as he went faster, fuck, what are you doing as he thrust, pushing me flat on the bed, his cock pulsing inside me, delivering his second load. I wont say we were lovers, but if things didn't happen with his girlfriend or even if it did he would say I need a fuck and I would always happily offer my bottom which he never failed to fill. We both went on to get married, I never strayed with another women but I discovered adult bookstores, backrooms and glory holes where I offered my bottom to those who wished to fill it. Whenever he visited and the women would go out shopping, I would find myself on my knees enjoying his thick cock filling me and fucking me to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I need a friend and lover like that so badly

Making love together is the most intimate of acts.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

Nice story! one thing I noticed in your story was the way a guy's cock feels different in your hand than your own cock. I don't notice it when holding my own, but I really notice how warm it is when I have another guy's cock in my hand.

When I first started getting fucked, it didn't last as long as I liked. I needed it so badly that I wanted to feel it hard and fast. After it wasn't such a new thing and I had a buddy that fucked me on a regular basis it was still just as good and I still needed it just as much, but I learned to control myself more.

I still love some good pounding, but interspersed with some slow leisurely stuff, like in your story, even just laying there for a while savoring the feeling of his cock buried in me just grinding once in a while. It makes it last a lot longer and seems to build up to an even bigger orgasm when we cum. It also seems like he leaves a bigger load inside me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. First time with my buddy, we started off in the shower together. Just soaping up each other and exploring and trusting each other’s touch. A magical start that we carried over to the bed.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep4 months ago

Reminds me of a guy I met at LAX after I was discharged from the Marines. We started talking like we knew each other our entire life. He invited me to lunch and we bonded more. We were both on an 8 hour layover and he asked if I wanted to get a hotel room with him. The hotel was across from the airport. As soon as we entered the room we fell on the bed and began kissing as we undressed one another. His cock was 9" and very thick and as he entered my ass it never hurt but felt like he belonged inside of me. We fucked for about 5 hour and then he fucked me in the shower. He felt like my soulmate. As we made our way back to the airport we found it difficult to leave one another. We fucked one last time in the bathroom then kissed each other goodbye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous