Best Friend is My Son's Gym Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, he did catch me looking at him as he bent over in the kitchen to get something out of the fridge. He was wearing the same pajama shorts and a tank top. When he turned and saw me staring at his butt from the kitchen table, he just smiled at me and said, "Are you okay, Daddy?" It seemed like recently he had switched to exclusively calling me "Daddy" instead of "Dad."

"Uh, um, yeah, I'm fine," I stammered awkwardly, my eyes darting all around the room.

He just giggled and walked away. After that, I couldn't really be sure, but it seemed like he started doing things to show off in front of me. For example, he had always done yoga as a way to stay flexible for the gymnastics and dancing that he liked to do, but he usually did it in his bedroom. Now he started doing it in the living room, frequently shirtless, wearing just those girly pajama shorts he loved. I asked him why, and he just smiled at me and said, "Oh, my bedroom just gets kind of stuffy sometimes. Do you mind if I do my stretches out here, Daddy?"

I felt myself turning red as I looked at his shirtless, toned body stretching in front of me. "Uh, no, I don't mind," I said.

"Didn't think so," he said with a wink.

Again I couldn't help but feel like he was flirting. But I told myself that was ridiculous, and of course he would never be doing that with his own father. I felt ashamed, but I had to run to the bathroom to jerk off. I couldn't believe I was having these kinds of feelings, but I told myself that as long as I didn't act on them, it was okay, and I hoped that eventually they would just go away.

***

A few days later, my phone buzzed with a text from Chris. When I opened it, it was just a picture, another close-up of Liam's butt in his rolled up gym shorts. But this time, instead of a jock strap sticking out the bottom, a pair of what looked to be pink thong panties were visible sticking out the top. The pic was captioned: "can we talk about this?"

I stared at the picture for a second in awe. I couldn't believe my son was not only wearing this, but seemed to be showing them off at school. As I examined the picture, I sighed in frustration as another erection had popped up in my jeans. I tried to ignore it as I called Chris.

"Um, hey," I said awkwardly. "Just got your text."

"Hey, yeah," Chris said. "I just, uh, thought you should know your son is wearing these...in case you didn't know."

"No, I had no idea," I said. "I guess I'll, um, talk to him about it."

"Well, I mean, I wasn't showing you to get him in trouble," Chris said. "I mean, it's his choice to wear what he wants, right? I just, uh...I dunno, I thought maybe you'd want to see it."

There was something suggestive in his tone of voice. "Oh," I said, my hand subconsciously moving to my crotch. "Well, uh...yeah. I'm glad you showed me."

"Good," Chris said, then let out an awkward laugh. "It, uh, it did seem to catch the attention of some of the boys."

"Oh...really?" I asked, rubbing myself lightly through my jeans.

"Definitely," Chris said. "More than a few were, uh, trying to hide their...ya know..."

"Oh, um...wow," I said, surprised at how incredibly turned on I was at the thought of my son giving boners to the jocks in his gym class. But I tried to stay responsible and said, "Well, I mean, if it's causing a distraction in your class, maybe he should stop..."

"No, no, it's okay," Chris said quickly.

"Oh...okay," I said.

"Can I, um...be honest, though?" he asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Well...I know he's your son," Chris said. "And I don't want to make it weird, but..."

He hesitated, but as I kept rubbing my crotch, a part of me desperately wanted to know what he was going to say. "Hey, dude, it's okay," I said, trying to sound casual. "You're my best friend, you can tell me...whatever you want."

I heard him swallow nervously, then he said, "Okay, cool...well, let's just say, when I saw him wearing, ya know, what he's wearing...I kind of had to...hold my clipboard in front of my shorts for the rest of the class."

I didn't know what to say, but at this point, my own erection was doing most of my thinking for me. I forced a little laugh and said, "No worries, man...um, I get it."

"Do you?" Chris asked, again with a suggestive tone in his voice.

"Uh...yeah," I said, gripping my erection firmly through my jeans. "I have to admit, looking at that picture...if he weren't my son..."

"Yeah?"

"...yeah," I admitted.

"I mean, I'm not gay or anything, but..." Chris said. He was breathing heavily now and had clearly decided to try to push things even further. "He's got such a tight, round little butt."

I realized this was going too far. I laughed again, not wanting him to think I was upset, but then I cut the conversation short, saying, "Okay, well...I should get going."

"I'm sorry, dude, I didn't mean to..." Chris said apologetically, clearly not getting the reaction he had wanted from me.

"No, no, it's fine, we're cool," I said. "Uh, I'll talk to you later."

This time I really tried to resist. I got up and had a drink of water, then tried to watch TV for a little bit. But it was only a matter of time before I took out my phone, pulled up that picture, and stroked myself thinking about my son's ass in those little panties, and how hard it got his gym teacher and the other boys in the class.

***

A week later, I got another text from Chris saying we needed to talk about Liam again. I sighed, wondering what it could be this time, and gave him a call.

"What is it now?" I asked.

"Well...Liam's still been showing up on the field like ten minutes late every day," Chris said. "And honestly I wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it, but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Well, I heard one of the other boys make a joke in class the other day when we were playing basketball," Chris explained, "and now I'm a little concerned about what Liam might be doing that's making him so late."

"What do you mean? What was the joke?"

"So, we were practicing lay-ups, and it was Liam's turn, and let's just say basketball is not his strong suit," Chris said with a laugh.

I laughed too. "Yeah, I wouldn't think so," I said.

"So the ball didn't even come close to the hoop, of course," Chris continued. "And one of the other boys said, 'Wow, you suck.'"

"What a little jerk," I said, defensive of my son.

"I know," Chris said. "But they're high school boys, they taunt each other sometimes. And I was about to step in and tell him to sit out for a few minutes as a punishment, but before I could, one of the other boys said, 'Yeah, he does, he's an expert at sucking,' and a bunch of them laughed and high-fived each other. Even Liam laughed."

I didn't know what to say, trying to process what Chris was suggesting. "Oh," I said. "So you think..."

"I mean, I don't know," Chris said. "It could've just been a joke about him being gay, but, um, I dunno, the boys usually don't just make homophobic jokes toward him like that, and the way he said it was definitely...suggestive. It made me think he was, like...speaking from experience."

"I...I don't know what to say," I said.

"Yeah," Chris said awkwardly. "So now I'm a little worried about what's going on in the locker room. I've always let them change on their own while I get set up for class, because there's usually enough of them in there that if anything happens, one of the teacher's pets will let me know about it. But...I dunno...I guess I didn't think about how he and the other boys are always coming so late, so they're in there by themselves..."

"And...you think Liam is...?" I asked. I couldn't finish the sentence, but it was clear to both of us what I meant.

"Maybe," Chris said. "And obviously I can't let that kind of thing continue in my locker room."

"Of course not," I said.

"So...I'm gonna have to do some investigating to see what's going on."

"Oh...um, yeah, that makes sense," I agreed. "But...what if you find out Liam really is...ya know...?"

Chris sighed. "I really don't know, man," he said. "I mean, that's really serious. He could get in a lot of trouble. But you're my best friend and I really care about Liam, so I'd hate to take it to the administration."

"Yeah...thanks, Chris," I said. "If it's true, I think it would be best to try to deal with it ourselves."

"I agree," Chris said. "But...how?"

"Well...I guess I'd have to talk to him about it," I said.

"Right," Chris said. "But...do you think he would own up to it if you confronted him?"

I sighed. "I dunno, probably not. It might be pretty embarrassing for him. I mean, would you be honest about that with your dad?"

Chris laughed a little. "Definitely not," he said, then paused for a second. "So, um, I guess that means that I should, like...get proof?"

I swallowed uncomfortably. "You mean, like...take more pictures?"

He hesitated, and I could hear his heavy breathing again. "Yeah...or, um...maybe like a video...?"

I realized I was breathing heavily now as well, and also that at some point in the conversation my hand had drifted down to my crotch. I rubbed my erection and said, "Um...yeah, a video would work too. And you'll, uh, send it to me? Just so that I have it as proof, in case Liam denies it."

"Right," Chris said. "Um...okay, sounds good, so I'll just take care of that tomorrow. Uh, I gotta go."

"Yeah, me too," I said. As soon as I hung up my pants were unzipped and I was jerking off.

***

The next day I could barely focus as I waited for Chris to get back to me. I felt so guilty that Chris and I had conspired to record my own son possibly giving blowjobs to other boys in the locker room. It felt so wrong, but at the same time, I had a hard-on all morning thinking about it.

Liam had gym class in the morning. Not long after his class would have been over, I got a text from Chris saying, "I was right...take a look." A 7-minute video was attached.

I opened it up nervously. Chris had taken the video from what looked to be his office in the locker room. He seemed to be hidden by the office door, but he could record everything clearly through the window. In the locker room, my son was changing out of his regular clothes into his gym uniform, along with three other boys, who all looked to be athletic jock types.

When Liam dropped his pants, he was wearing a pair of lacy red panties. The jocks, who were all stripped down to just their boxer briefs, looked at him and laughed.

"So you like wearing my girlfriend's panties, Liam?" one of them said, clearly amused.

Liam giggled at them coyly and kind of stuck his butt out. "I love them! Thanks for giving them to me, Brad," he said.

The three jocks were all eyeing Liam up and down now and rubbing their tented boxer briefs. "Come on, get to it," another one of them said. "Everybody else is already out there."

With that, Liam happily got down on his knees as the three jocks surrounded him and took out their hard dicks. I stared in shock as Liam immediately started blowing one of them and took the other two dicks in each hand. The boys all grinned at each other and high-fived. It was clear that this was a matter of routine for them.

"Holy shit," I heard Chris say as he recorded this. Then the camera zoomed in a little, focused at first on Liam's butt, which was facing Chris, and then panned up to focus on Liam's mouth moving from one hard dick to the next.

"Fuck, such a good little cocksucking sissy," one of the boys said, putting his hand on Liam's head and slowly fucking his face.

"Stop hogging him," the one named Brad said, pulling Liam's head off the other boy's dick and quickly sliding his own down Liam's throat. Brad gripped his head firmly and began fucking my son's face more aggressively than the other boy. "Look, you gotta make him choke on that cock, like this. You love that, don't you?"

When Brad released Liam's head, Liam pulled off and gasped for breath, then looked up at Brad desperately and said, "Yes, Brad, I love when you make me gag on your big dick."

The other boy then presented his dick to Liam, which Liam eagerly began bobbing his head back and forth on.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I heard Chris whispering. He was breathing heavily as he moved the camera a little closer and again panned up and down Liam's smooth body, lingering on the red panties that were barely covering his round butt. For a few minutes, Liam went from one dick to the next, eagerly sucking each of them off. Every now and then I heard Chris say things like "oh fuck" or "oh my god." His breathing seemed to get louder and heavier as he kept recording.

Then one of the boys said something that caught my attention. He was slapping Liam's face with his dick and smirking down at him, then said, "You're still gonna let us fuck that ass this weekend, right?"

"Oh god, yes, Steve, I can't wait for you and the other boys to take turns on my tight little boypussy," Liam moaned as he looked up at him.

"What a little fucking slut," Chris whispered when he heard this.

The other guys laughed, then Brad said, "Come on, we gotta get on the field, let's paint this faggot's face already."

Liam smiled up at them with his tongue stuck out as the three of them jerked off. One after another they shot their loads on his face. He eagerly licked up what cum he could and let the rest of it drip down his face and onto his body.

"Fuuuuck," I heard Chris groan as he recorded. I was pretty sure he had just gotten himself off as he watched.

I couldn't blame him. I knew I should try to resist, but I was helpless after watching that video. I unzipped my pants and took my raging hard-on out. I was about to press play to watch it again and jerk off, but my phone rang. It was Chris.

"Uh...hello?" I said.

"Did you watch it?" Chris asked.

"Uh...yeah," I said.

"The whole thing?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Um...sorry I called him a little slut," he said.

I had no idea what to say. My head was completely clouded by lust. "It's okay, he was acting like a little slut," I said finally.

I heard Chris sigh in relief that I wasn't upset. "Yeah, he was," he said. "He was so desperate for it, wasn't he?"

I wrapped my hand around my cock. All reason and self-control had left my body. "Yeah, he was," I said. "And it seemed like maybe you were...enjoying the show."

At first, Chris was evasive. "Um...I dunno what you're talking about," he said nervously.

"Chris," I said, slowly stroking myself. "It's okay."

Chris hesitated, then finally blurted out, "Shit, I'm sorry, Lucas, I know he's your son, but it was just so fucking hot seeing him suck cock like that."

"Yeah?" I asked. "Did you like seeing my son's mouth get used like that?"

"Fuck, dude," Chris said, his defenses going down. "I got off so hard watching those jocks cum all over his pretty little lips."

I was stroking more quickly now. "Fuck," I said. "I noticed how you kept zooming in on his tight little butt, too."

"Fuck yes," Chris said. It sounded like he was jerking off too. "Your son's got such a nice ass, dude. It looked so good in those panties, all dressed up like a good little girl."

"Oh god," I moaned. "Did you hear him say he's gonna get fucked this weekend?"

"Oh my god, yes," Chris moaned. "Your son's gonna get passed around like a good little cockslut."

"I bet you wouldn't mind a turn."

"Oh fuck." I could tell he was getting close. "I would pound that tight little ass so fucking hard."

"Yeah? You wanna fuck my son?"

"I want to bend your son over and use him as my fucktoy."

"Oh fuck, dude, I'm cumming," I groaned and started to shoot my load.

"Fuuuuck yeahhh," Chris groaned, obviously cumming as well.

After I came, I was in a daze. I barely remembered I was still on the phone. After a few seconds, I just said, "Uh...I'll talk to you later."

"Uh, yeah, okay," Chris said awkwardly, and we hung up.

***

I was in a little bit of a panic after this conversation. I felt so guilty that I had gotten off talking with my best friend about my son like that. The next day, I gave him a call to talk about it.

"Um...hey," Chris said awkwardly.

"Hey," I said.

"I, uh...I'm sorry about yesterday," Chris said.

"Yeah...me too," I said. "I don't know what happened. Obviously we got a little...carried away."

"Right," Chris agreed.

"I guess we should both just try to, like, forget about it?" I asked.

"Yeah, definitely," Chris said. "I feel really bad talking about Liam like that. I mean, I've known him since he was a little kid."

"Yeah," I said. "I feel terrible too."

"Okay, so we'll just put it behind us and move on," he said. "But, um...we still need to deal with Liam's behavior in the locker room."

"Yeah," I said. "I guess I'll try to talk to him about it."

"Okay, yeah," Chris said. "Um...he was late again today, by the way."

"Oh," I said. "So you think he was...?"

"I assume so," Chris said. "This time he came back with four boys. I guess word is spreading about his...services."

I swallowed uncomfortably, feeling myself getting turned on. "Jesus," I said. "And was he wearing...panties again?"

"Um...yeah," Chris said. "And...I think he noticed the, um, tent in my shorts."

"Seriously?" I asked. "Uh, did he say something about it?"

"No," he said. "He just, uh, looked at me...and licked his lips."

"Fuck," I said.

"Um...yeah," Chris said. "Anyway, we should probably, like, stop talking about this, right?"

"Right," I agreed. "I'll, uh, talk to you later."

***

That afternoon, I sat Liam down at the kitchen table again. Liam was smiling slyly at me.

"Listen, son," I said, trying to sound firm. "We have to talk about something very serious."

Liam pouted cutely. "Uh oh, Daddy," he said. "I wonder what this could be about. Have I been a bad boy?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. This reaction caught me off guard, but I cleared my throat and said, "Well, son...Mr. Davis found out why you've been showing up late to class. He knows what you've been doing in the locker room with those other boys."

Liam feigned shock and tried to play innocent. "Other boys? I don't know what you mean, Daddy!"

"Liam," I said. "Mr. Davis...he saw you."

Liam broke into a smile and stopped playing innocent. "I know, Daddy. And your best friend did more than just watch."

My mouth fell open, shocked that Liam knew. "I...I don't know...what do you mean?" I stammered.

Liam rolled his eyes. "Daddy, I saw him recording the whole time. One hand holding his phone, one hand down his shorts, like a dirty old man."

"I...I..." I had no idea what to say. I felt myself turning red and sweat breaking out on my forehead.

Liam bit his lower lip mischievously. "I assume you watched the video too?"

"Well...I...it was...evidence," I said weakly.

"Yeah?" Liam asked. "Did you like watching that 'evidence' as much as Mr. Davis did?"

"I...Liam, what's gotten into you?" I asked, stunned at his behavior.

He smiled cutely. "Daddy, it's okay," he said. "I'm an adult now. And I don't mind if you and Mr. Davis like to watch. I know men can't resist me."

"This...this is very inappropriate," I said.

Liam sat forward in his seat, seeming to get a thrill out of how uncomfortable he was making me. "I bet Mr. Davis would love it if I wrapped my lips around his big, hard cock," he said. "And I know it's big and hard, too. I can see it tenting up in his shorts when he stares at my ass."

"Oh Jesus," I said.

Liam giggled. "I bet you'd like to watch me deepthroating your best friend's dick, wouldn't you?" he said. "It's okay! I mean, you're my dad, so it kind of makes you a pervert, but I really don't mind."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Liam," I insisted desperately.

"Okay, sure, Daddy, whatever you say," he said. "I'm just imagining it when I see you staring at me stretching and then running off to the bathroom to rub one out."