Best Friend is My Son's Gym Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough," I said firmly, trying to regain control of the conversation. "You're being incredibly inappropriate. The point is, you have to stop doing what you're doing with those boys in the locker room."

He smiled. "And what if I don't?"

I couldn't believe how defiant Liam was being. "You'll get in very serious trouble with the school, Liam."

He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah? Is Mr. Davis going to have to...punish me for being a bad boy?" he said suggestively.

I swallowed nervously. "I...I..."

"It's okay, Daddy," Liam said. "You're right, I've been a bad boy. I think you should tell Mr. Davis that he needs to teach me a lesson."

I didn't know what to say anymore, and frankly I didn't trust myself to continue this conversation without saying or doing something inappropriate. "I...I can't deal with this right now," I said finally, and stood up to leave.

Liam looked down at my crotch and saw the prominent bulge in my jeans from my erection. I quickly covered it up and ran out of the room as he giggled.

***

I went to my bedroom and closed the door. My head was spinning, and I paced around the room. I couldn't believe how brazen Liam had been. I felt angry that he was being so defiant, and scared that Liam had caught Chris recording him, but also completely turned on.

Finally, I sat down on my bed and called Chris.

"Hey, what's up, man?" Chris said when he answered. "Did you, uh, talk to Liam?"

"Yeah," I said. "It, uh...didn't go well."

"What do you mean?"

"Um...he saw you recording him," I said. "And, ya know..."

There was a long pause. "Jesus Christ," Chris said.

"Yeah," I said. "He was, uh...very defiant."

"Shit," Chris said. "Did he threaten to tell anybody about it? I could lose my job!"

"No, he didn't say anything like that," I assured him. "He just...well...he kind of teased me."

"What do you mean?"

"Like...um...he said he can tell that you have a big dick from the way your shorts tent up in class, and he said you'd probably love for him to...deepthroat you."

"Jesus," Chris said.

I lay back in my bed, starting to cave in to my feelings of intense lust. "And, uh...he said he wouldn't mind if I wanted to watch."

"Oh...wow."

"Yeah," I said. I unzipped my jeans and took my erection out. "And, uh, he said he knew he was being a bad boy and that he needed you to punish him at school on Monday."

"Oh fuck," Chris groaned. It sounded like he was stroking himself too. "Seriously?"

"Mmhm," I said, stroking myself. "He said I should tell you to teach him a lesson."

"Jesus," Chris said. "Well...it does sound like he needs some discipline."

"I think so too," I agreed.

"Yeah? You want me to punish your son for you?"

"Fuck yes," I said. "I need you to teach that little brat how to be a good boy."

"Don't worry, I'll be very firm with him," Chris said. "I think he needs a hard spanking in those little panties he likes to tease me with."

"Oh my god," I groaned. "That's exactly what he needs."

"I'm not gonna be gentle with him."

"I don't want you to be."

"And since he loves sucking cock so much, maybe I'll make him choke on a real man's dick."

"Oh god yes. Make him gag on it."

"Yeah? You want me to fuck your son's face, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, I want you to use his mouth and then cum all over his face."

"I'm going to," Chris said. "This isn't some fantasy, I'm going to slide my dick down your son's throat on Monday. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, yes, yessssss!" I groaned as I shot my load all over my shirt.

"Fuuuuuck yes," Chris groaned.

We both took a few seconds to catch our breath and come down from our orgasms. Then I said into the phone, "Holy shit."

"Um...yeah," Chris said. "I'm serious about what I said though. I can't handle that little slut prancing around my field all day in those panties and those shorts and not do something about it. You understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I said.

"Good," he said, and hung up.

***

That Saturday, Liam slept in late. I heard him waking up and showering around noon, then finally he skipped down the stairs in a pair of tight-fitting shorts and a tank top.

"Hi, Daddy," he said, smiling at me. "How do I look?"

He did a little spin, and I could see a pair of panties sticking out the top of his shorts. "Um...fine, I guess," I said.

"Thanks," he said. "I'm heading out in a little bit."

"Oh? Where?" I asked.

He looked at me with a sly smile. "You know where," he said.

Then it hit me. I'd forgotten about Liam saying he was going to let those boys fuck him this weekend. "...oh," I said. I sighed, starting to come to terms with the fact that my son was a boyslut. "I guess I can't do anything to stop you."

He giggled. "Do you want to stop me?"

I sighed, and tried to casually put my hands in front of my crotch to hide my growing bulge, but I saw Liam watching and smiling. "Well, I think it's very inappropriate behavior, son," I said.

Liam giggled and sat next to me on the couch, a little closer than I was comfortable with. He put his hand on my knee, making me flinch a little. "And I think that big hard-on you're getting from your own son is inappropriate," he said. Then he leaned in closer and said softly into my ear, while squeezing my thigh, "But I kind of love it."

Part of me wanted to whip out my dick right there and make Liam suck it, but instead I turned to him and said, "Go ahead and have your fun. You'll be getting your punishment from Mr. Davis on Monday."

Liam looked a little surprised at my assertiveness, but he smiled and said, "Yes, Daddy." I stared at his butt as he pranced out the front door.

***

About a half hour later my phone buzzed with a text from Liam. I opened it and saw he had sent a message to both me and Chris. It said: "hi daddy and mr. davis...I know you two are both dirty old men who will get off on this, so I thought you should see the line of boys waiting to use me."

Attached was a picture of six athletic high school boys in just their underwear, all fondling their crotches and smirking at the camera. "What the fuck..." I whispered to myself. I couldn't believe Liam was going to let himself be used by six different boys.

I was about to reply when I saw that Chris was typing something. I waited until his text appeared: "This is completely inappropriate, young man. You're being an extremely bad boy."

Liam quickly responded, "uh oh...is it bad if I send you a picture of me bent over taking their big hard cocks?"

Again, lust completely clouded my brain and I no longer had any hope of responsible decision-making. I quickly tapped out: "that would be very bad, son...if you did that, mr. davis would definitely have to punish you on monday."

A minute later, he sent a picture with the caption "oops." It was clearly taken by one of the boys who was now fucking him. Liam was bent over, on all fours, a thick, hard cock sliding into his tight hole.

"Jesus," I whispered, and quickly took my cock out to start stroking.

Chris texted in response: "such a naughty boy...I'm definitely going to have to be extremely firm with you on monday."

Liam didn't respond for several minutes after that. I was getting a little frustrated, but then he sent a video. One of the boys was recording Liam, who was on all fours and getting spitroasted by two boys. I recognized Brad, who was taking Liam's ass from behind, but I didn't know the other boy, who was feeding Liam his dick. Three other boys were standing around watching, stroking, and waiting for their turns.

Whoever was recording was laughing and saying, "You seriously want me to send this to your dad and Mr. Davis?"

Liam pulled his mouth off the boy's cock he was sucking, looked at the camera, and giggled as he backed his ass up on Brad's dick. "Definitely," he said. "They're a couple of old pathetic perverts, they're gonna love seeing me getting used by a bunch of young studs. They're probably jerking off so hard right now."

The boys all laughed. One of them nudged Brad aside, then quickly slammed his dick into my son's hole. Liam just let out a moan and quickly began sucking the dick of a new boy who had stepped in front of him. The camera then turned around and the boy recording, Steve, laughed and said, "Don't worry, we'll make sure he has a real good time! Have fun touching yourselves!" They all laughed and the video stopped.

I tapped out a text: "You're being such a bad little slut, son. You shouldn't be talking about us that way with your friends."

Chris added on: "So disrespectful. I'm really going to have to show you who's in charge on Monday."

I waited a little while to see if Liam would send anything else, but eventually it became clear he was too busy with those boys to pay any more attention to us. So I opened up the video he had sent and watched it again, jerking off furiously until I sprayed a huge load all over myself. I was sure Chris was doing the same thing.

***

When Lucas got home, he plopped down on the couch next to me and smiled. "I'm so exhausted," he said.

"I'm sure you are," I said.

"Aww, are you mad at me, Daddy?" he said in his cute little voice.

"You know what a little brat you're being," I said.

He smiled. "Yes," he agreed. "And I can't wait for Mr. Davis to punish me." Then he lay back on the couch and put his feet in my lap, rubbing my thighs. "But I bet you'd like to punish me right now, wouldn't you, Daddy?"

If I hadn't gotten myself off a short while earlier, I would probably have had Liam bent over in a flash. But I was able to hold back and pushed Liam's feet off my lap, saying, "You're my own son, you little slut."

"I know, Daddy, you're such a dirty old pervert," he said, giggling. "I bet you came so hard watching me get used by all those boys, didn't you?"

"Go to your room," I ordered him. He just smiled knowingly and went upstairs.

***

Liam teased me all day Sunday and kept acting like a little brat. It took a lot of self-control, but I kept myself from forcing him onto his knees and feeding him my cock. As crazy as things had gotten, I wasn't ready to take things that far.

So Monday finally rolled around, and that morning I got a phone call from Chris.

"I have your son here in my office, ready for his punishment," Chris said to me.

I was ready. I couldn't really believe my best friend was about to go through with this, but my dick was already in my hand. "Good," I said. "I want you to be very strict with him."

"Did you hear that, Liam?" Chris said.

The phone must have been on speaker, because I heard Liam say, "Yes, Mr. Davis."

"Call me sir," Chris said.

"Make me," Liam said defiantly.

"Do you hear how disobedient your son is being?" Chris asked me.

"That's very disrespectful, son," I said. "Mr. Davis, you have my permission to get physical with him."

"Oh, I'm going to," Chris said roughly. "If he's going to act like a bad little boy, that's how I'm going to treat him. Now bend over on my desk, you little brat." I heard some movement, and knew that Liam must have done what Chris said. "Pull your pants down," Chris said, and I heard more movement. "Your son is still wearing panties like a little sissy boy," he told me.

"Son, you know dressing like that gets Mr. Davis very distracted," I said, slowly stroking myself.

"Yeah, because he's an old perv just like you," Liam said.

"What did you call me?" Chris demanded.

"An old pervert!" Liam persisted.

I heard the sound of Chris's hand firmly spanking Liam's ass. "Apologize for that," Chris ordered him.

"No way," Liam defied him.

Chris slapped his ass again, and I heard Liam let out a little whimper.

"That's it, turn his little ass red," I encouraged Chris. I heard Chris spank Liam a couple more times. Liam moaned and whimpered each time.

"Are you ready to apologize?" Chris asked.

"I'm sorry," Liam whined.

Chris quickly slapped his ass again, harder this time. "What did I tell you to call me?"

"I'm sorry, sir!" Liam moaned obediently.

"There you go, now you're learning how to be a good boy," Chris said. "You just needed a little discipline, huh?"

"Yes, sir," Liam said submissively.

"And are you gonna keep being a little slut in my locker room?" Chris asked.

"Yes!" Liam said, getting defiant again. "You'll never stop me from sucking those boys' dicks, I need their cum so bad!"

"Such a slut," Chris groaned. "I guess you need some more punishment, then, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," Liam said.

Chris spanked Liam several times in a row now, making him moan and whimper some more.

"Ooooh, yesss, please spank me harder, sir," Liam begged Chris.

"Oh fuck, give that little slut what he wants," I said. I listened and stroked as Chris spanked Liam harder.

"What's this?" I heard Chris ask, then he said to me, "Hmm, your son's getting quite stiff over here, Lucas."

"Oh god," I moaned. "Sounds like that pathetic little sissy likes getting punished by his gym teacher."

"Oh yeah, he loves it," Chris said. "His hard-on is oozing precum into his little panties."

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

I heard Liam moaning. "Oh, Daddy, your best friend is touching my dick and it feels sooo good."

"Well, if you keep being a good boy for him, maybe he'll give you what you really want," I said.

"Oh, yesss, Daddy. Do you want me to be a good boy for him?"

"Yes, son, I need you to do what my friend tells you to do, okay?" I told him.

"Yes, Daddy, I will," Liam whimpered. I didn't know what Chris was doing to him but he seemed to really be enjoying it.

"I want you to get on your knees for me," Chris said to Liam.

"Yes, sir," Liam said submissively.

"Good boy. Now take that shirt off, I want you in just your panties."

"Yes, sir." There was a pause while Liam stripped down on his knees in front of Chris.

"Good boy," Chris said. "Now, since you're such a desperate little cockslut, here's a treat for you."

"Oh, wow," Liam moaned. "You're bigger than the boys."

"Mmm, yeah, this is a real man's dick," Chris said. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, sir, it's so beautiful," Liam moaned.

"Can't take your eyes off it, can you?" Chris asked. "Go ahead, touch it." There was a pause. "Good boy. Does it feel good in your hand?"

"Yes, sir," Liam said. "Can I please suck it?"

"Hmmm," Chris said. "I dunno, what does your daddy think?"

"Oh, Daddy, can I please suck Mr. Davis's dick? It's so big, I want to feel it sliding down my throat so bad!" Liam begged.

"Yes, Liam, go ahead, show your teacher what a good little cocksucker you are," I groaned.

"Well? You heard him," Chris said. After a second, I heard him groan, "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuck yessss."

"Oh god...is my son sucking your dick good?" I asked.

"So fucking good," Chris said. "Such an eager boy."

"Fuck yes, son, take that thing all the way down your throat," I told Liam.

Chris must have moved the phone closer to Liam, because I could now hear the sounds of him slobbering on Chris's dick. "You hear that?"

"Yes," I said.

"That's me using your son's pretty little mouth," Chris said.

"Oh god," I moaned. "Are you gonna fuck my son's face?"

"Fuck yes," Chris said. "But first he's gonna suck my balls to show what a good boy he's going to be for me from now on." Another pause, then I heard more slurping sounds. "That's it, this is how you show your teacher respect from now on, understand?"

"Yes, sir," Liam whimpered. "Thank you for teaching me, sir."

"Oh fuck, open your mouth, you little fucking slut," Chris groaned. "This is what you fucking need, isn't it?" I heard Chris getting more rough now as he began fucking Liam's face. "That's it, take that big dick down your throat," he groaned, then asked me, "Do you hear your son gagging on my fat cock?"

"Fuck yes, Chris, fuck my son's face, treat him like the fucking desperate cumslut he is," I moaned, jerking furiously now.

"Oh god, he's gonna take my fucking load," Chris growled. "I'm gonna paint your son's face with my cum."

"Fuck yes, do it, he wants it so bad," I encouraged him.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Chris groaned. I heard Liam moaning in delight, and I knew Chris must be spraying his load all over my son's face. I quickly began shooting my own load all over myself as I listened.

I heard Chris catching his breath, then he said to Liam, "Now get the fuck out of my office, slut."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir," Liam said. I assumed his face was still dripping with cum.

"Talk to you later, Lucas," Chris said, and hung up.

***

When Liam got home later that afternoon, he smirked at me as I sat on the couch. "I loved my punishment today, Daddy," he said. "Did you like listening to your best friend use me like that?"

"Son," I said. "You promised you were going to be a good boy from now on, not a little tease."

"I promised Mr. Davis that," Liam said. "Not my pervy daddy who likes to listen to me suck cock while he jerks off."

"Stop that kind of talk right now," I told him.

"I'm gonna let him fuck my tight little ass next, Daddy," Liam continued. "I bet you want to listen to that too."

With that, he giggled and skipped up to his room.

***

The next morning, I told Liam I would be taking him to school that day so that I could have a talk with Mr. Davis about his behavior.

He smiled mischievously. "Oh yeah?" he said. "You're such a perv you're gonna watch him use my ass in person, huh?"

"Stop being a brat right now," I said.

He just giggled. I drove him to school and took him straight to Chris's office. "Oh, hi, Lucas. Hi, Liam," Chris said.

"Hi, sir," Liam said, biting his lower lip seductively.

"Mr. Davis, we need to have a little talk," I said to Chris. "Liam here is still being very disrespectful to me. I think he needs some more punishment."

"Oh," Chris said. "I'm very sorry to hear that. Liam, I thought you were going to be a good boy from now on."

"I'll be such a good boy for you, sir," Liam said. "But my daddy is such a gross old pervert. Didn't you hear him jerking off yesterday while I sucked your cock?"

"Hmm," Chris said. He turned to me. "I see what you mean, Lucas. It does seem like he needs some more punishment. Maybe I'll bring in some of the boys to help me, what do you think?"

"Yes, I think that's a great idea," I said.

He picked up his phone to call another teacher and ask them to send three boys to his office. "They'll be here soon," Chris said. "Lucas, why don't you have a seat over there while I deal with your son."

Liam giggled. "Yeah, Daddy, go sit over there and watch," he said. "It's your pervy little dream come true, you finally get to see your own son get fucked in person."

I sat down and rubbed my crotch. "Do you see how disrespectful he's being?"

"Yes, definitely," Chris said. "Liam, I'm sorry to have to do this again, but you're bringing it on yourself. Bend over my desk and pull your shorts down."

"Yes, sir," Liam said obediently. He dropped his shorts and bent over Chris's desk. He was now wearing a jock strap instead of panties. "You said panties were too distracting, sir, so I hope these are okay."

Chris grunted. "Yes, these are just fine," he said. "But you still need to be punished for being so disrespectful to your father."

"Yes, sir," Liam said. "I'm ready."

Chris looked at me and rubbed Liam's butt with his hand. I stared and rubbed my hard-on through my jeans. He smirked at me a little bit, then brought his hand back and gave Liam a firm spank, making Liam cry out. He did this a few more times, looking at me the whole time, until both cheeks were pink.

"Are you going to show your father some respect now?" Chris asked Liam.

Liam looked over at me and giggled. "Look at him, he's rubbing his boner! He's getting off watching his son get spanked, he is a pervert!"