Best Friend is My Son's Gym Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris sighed and said, "Still being a bad boy." Just then, three athletic boys, including two I recognized as Brad and Steve, walked through the locker room toward the office. "Ah, just in time."

When the boys walked in, they started laughing. "Oh, shit, what's going on here, Mr. D?" Brad asked.

"Come on in, boys," Chris said. "Liam here is being extremely disrespectful, so his father has asked us to discipline him. Do you think you can help me out with that?"

The boys looked over at me and laughed some more. "Oh, I get it," Steve said. "Daddy here wants to watch us fuck his son. Pretty pathetic, but don't worry, we'll put on a good show for ya."

"Now, Steve," Chris said. "It's true, he probably will jerk off watching us use his son's hole, but I still need you to be respectful."

Steve scoffed as he began unzipping his pants and taking out his hard dick. "Yeah, whatever," he said. "Noah, come over here and get this bad little slut's ass ready for his punishment."

The third boy stepped up and got on his knees behind Liam. He started eating Liam's ass, getting it nice and wet, making Liam moan. Meanwhile, Brad and Steve spit on their hands and lubed up their dicks. Brad looked over at me as I rubbed my crotch and said, "You're seriously gonna get off watching your slut son get fucked?"

I looked over at Chris, who was just smirking. He was taking his own cock out, and he seemed to be turned on by the way these boys were teasing me. "I just want to make sure he gets the discipline he needs," I said.

Steve laughed. "Yeah, sure. That discipline's getting you nice and stiff," he said. "Go ahead, take it out and show us how much you like seeing your boy get 'disciplined.'"

I unzipped my jeans and took out my erection. All of them looked very impressed, including Liam, who stopped moaning from Noah's tongue and said, "Oh, wow, Daddy, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen."

I started stroking myself as Liam stared. The other boys were staring too. "Well?" I said to Brad. "Are you gonna fuck this little slut or not?"

Brad seemed to snap out of it and nudged Noah to the side. He lined his dick up to Liam's tight hole and slid it inside. "Ohhhhh yesss," Liam moaned.

"Go on, don't be gentle, this is supposed to be his punishment," Chris said to Brad. "Fuck him hard."

Brad laughed a little. "Whatever you say, Mr. D," he said. He gripped Liam's ass firmly and started thrusting in and out of him harder and faster.

"Come here," Chris said to Noah. "Feed this sissy your dick."

"Yes, Mr. D," Noah said. He moved around to the other side of the desk Liam was splayed out on and slid his dick between Liam's lips. "Ohh yeah, suck that dick good, Liam," Noah moaned.

I stroked myself as I watched Liam getting spitroasted. After pounding his ass for a few minutes, Brad looked over at me and said, "You ready to see me pump my load into your son's boypussy?"

"Fuck yes, fill my boy up," I said.

Brad slapped Liam's ass a few times before slamming into him and depositing his load. After he slid out, I saw a few drops of cum dripping out of Liam's hole. Steve quickly stepped up and replaced Brad, fucking Liam vigorously. Noah continued feeding Liam his dick.

"Good job, boys, punish this little slut good," Chris encouraged them, slapping Liam's butt.

"Fuck yeah, you little sissy, you're so much fucking tighter than my girlfriend's pussy, take my fucking dick," Steve groaned as he pounded away.

After a few minutes, Steve added his load to Brad's and pulled out. Noah looked to Chris questioningly. Chris smiled and said, "Go ahead, take your turn."

Noah grinned and moved around behind Liam, quickly sliding his dick into my son's hole. He looked over at me and groaned, "Ohhh fuck, he's so lubed up from the other guys' loads."

I could tell he wasn't going to last long. I didn't remember him from the video of Liam getting fucked over the weekend. It must've been this boy's first time experiencing my son's tight hole. "Go ahead, add your load to the others," I said. "Teach my boy what he's good for."

Chris peeled his shirt off, revealing his hairy, muscular torso, then presented his cock to Liam's mouth. "Get that dick wet, slut, I'm gonna fuck you next."

"Ohhh god, yes, sir," LIam moaned. "I want you inside me so bad, sir."

Chris slid his cock down Liam's throat. "Fuck yeah, you didn't get enough of this cock yesterday, huh? You need it in that tight little hole, you desperate little bitch?"

This was too much for Noah. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cummingggg," he moaned. After a few seconds, he slid out of Liam and stepped back. Brad and Steve grinned and patted him on the back.

Liam looked up at Chris submissively. "Please, sir, please fuck me, I need it so bad, sir!"

Chris grinned and walked around the desk. He lined up his dick against Liam's hole and looked at me. "You ready to see me fuck your son?"

"Oh god, yes, fuck my boy hard," I said.

Chris smirked, then gripped Liam's waist firmly and quickly slid his thick cock inside him, using the boys' cum as lube. Liam cried out. Based on what I'd seen, Chris's was the biggest dick Liam had taken so far (it was only a little smaller than mine).

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," Liam moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Even though Brad, Steve, and Noah had all just cum, seeing this had made their young dicks' stiff again. They watched and stroked themselves. "Damn, Mr. D, you're really giving it to him," Brad said.

"Fuck yeah, boys, watch carefully, this is what little sissy boy sluts like him need," Chris said, hammering his ass. He gripped the back of Liam's head with one strong arm and pressed it against the desk. "He thinks he can just prance around on my field showing off his ass in his little panties? And he expects me not to bend him over and fuck him like the whore he is?"

As hard as Chris was fucking him, it was clear Liam was in heaven. He looked over at me and smiled as he moaned uncontrollably.

"Have you learned your lesson yet, son?" I asked him as I stroked myself. "Are you gonna start treating me with more respect?"

Liam looked down at my dick and licked his lips, then looked back up at me and said, "No way, you're still just an old pervert jerking off in the corner watching your son get used."

"Oh, you little brat," I said.

Liam smirked at me. "I only respect real men like Mr. Davis who know how to treat me," he taunted me.

"Fucking tease," I growled.

"Are you really gonna let your boy talk to you like that?" Chris asked me. "Seems like it might be time for daddy to hand out his own punishment."

I looked at Liam. "Is that how much of a slut you are, son?" I asked. "You need your own father to fuck your little ass to keep you in line?"

Liam again smirked at me defiantly. "You don't have the guts to fuck me, Daddy."

"Such a fucking bad little boy," I growled, then looked up at Chris. "Hurry up and finish."

"Oh fuck yeah," Chris groaned. "Get ready, boy, I think you made Daddy mad. Fuuuuuuuck yeahhhhhhhhh, take that fucking load."

Chris deposited the fourth load of the morning in Liam's ass, then quickly pulled out and stepped aside. I slowly stood up, stepped out of my pants, and peeled my shirt off, revealing my own muscular torso. Liam bit his lower lip and stared at me lustily as I slowly walked over behind him.

I put my hand on his ass and gave it a squeeze. Liam let out a little moan. I pulled my hand back and spanked him very hard, then raised my hand up again and spanked his other cheek. He whimpered and moaned. I did this a few more times, until his ass was bright red.

"This is what happens to naughty little brats like you, you understand?" I said.

"Yes, Daddy," Liam whimpered.

I glanced over at Chris and the boys. Chris was standing between Brad and Steve, stroking both of their dicks for them as they watched.

"Now you start showing me some respect, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Liam moaned. "I needed you to discipline me."

"Yeah, you did," I said. I slid a finger into his hole. Cum oozed out from all the loads that had been pumped into him. "Do you need some more discipline, son?"

"Ohhhh god, yes, Daddy, please punish my ass with your big, hard cock," Liam begged.

Slowly, I teased his hole with the head of my dick, then popped it into his hole, sliding inch by inch inside him. It was the most incredible feeling in the world. My son let out a long, deep moan, and I began fucking him.

"Oh fuck yeah, you like Daddy's big dick inside you, don't you, son?" I said.

"Ohhhh, yesss, Daddy, keep fucking me, I'll be such a good boy for you from now on," Liam whimpered.

"That's right. You're gonna let me use your tight little hole whenever I want, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy! I'm gonna be a good little slut for you!"

I pulled Liam's smooth, slim body up against mine, gripping him tightly and kissing his neck as I fucked him.

Next to me, I heard Noah say, "Holy shit, I wish my dad would fuck me like this."

Brad and Steve, who were still getting stroked by Chris, looked over at Noah. "Why didn't you tell us you want to get fucked?" Steve asked. "Hurry up and get on all fours."

Noah looked a little scared, but he quickly stripped down and got on his hands and knees on the floor next to me and Liam. Brad got behind him and started fucking him while Steve fed him his cock.

I laughed a little at this scene playing out next to me. "See what a bad example you're setting?" I said to Liam. "Now Noah's gonna be a little slut too and go home to beg his daddy to fuck him."

"Ohhh god, yes," Liam moaned. "Noah's dad is so hot, maybe we can have a party and you can all take turns on the two of us."

Chris and the boys and I all laughed. I gripped Liam's waist and started fucking him harder. "You ready for Daddy's load?"

"God yes, I'm about to cum on your big dick, Daddy!" Liam cried.

I felt him backing up eagerly on my cock and knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer. Liam let out a long, loud moan and started squirting a big load onto Chris's desk. "Good boy," I said. "Good fucking boy." Then I slammed myself into him and added my load to the rest.