All Comments on 'Best Friend Offers Wife'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It happened once to me, the lead guitar player in our band (I was rhythm and vocal) had a wife that was the hottest thing I ever saw. Redhead and a body of an athlete, she was gorgeous and always wore thin top, no bra, nipples obvious.

One day I was watching her when on our break, guess I made it obvious, so he said, "You want to fuck my wife, don't you?"

I told him she was hot, and I liked her but would never, since she was married to him.

"Hell, don't let that stop you, she fucks whoever she wants, we both do."

So, a few days later, I ended up at their house, and she was sure willing, if not aggressive about it.

Then much later I found out he was also fucking MY wife and had been for some time.

I suppose it's unfair but that pissed me off.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Ha. Like he would care what Grant thinks or wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, well written

LibidoMax2LibidoMax24 months ago

Fantastic story!

LibidoMax2LibidoMax24 months ago

Fantastic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...