Best Friend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Brown helped Ryan climb the stairs towards her sons room. She sat him down on the bed and requested he put his arms up. She tugged at his sleeves and removed his shirt.

Although dark in the room Mrs Brown could not help but notice how muscular he was. She had no idea he had such a nice body hidden underneath all they clothes. His arms were thick and his shoulders were round. Not to mention his cutting six pack below his meaty chest.

Mrs brown turned from him trying to find something that would fit him. She could not keep her train of thought. His body had thrown her off and now she struggled to do the simple task of finding him a shirt to wear.

"Have you got one?" Ryan groaned.

"Yes don't worry. This will do."

Mrs Brown instructed him to lift his arms once more while she practically dressed him. She allowed the back side of her hand to run down his torso as she pulled down the sweatshirt.

She felt a tingle between her legs. What was wrong with her? This was her sons friend. A boy, half her age, she could not feel this way could she?

"I'll be just a moment Ryan I'm going to get you something to drink, it will help with the sore head."

Nancy removed herself from the room and returned to the kitchen where she filled up a glass of cold water. Suddenly she felt flushed and hot.

Staring at her reflection in the window she opened it to allow the cool air in. She ignored the hardening of her nipples as she returned with the glass.

When she stepped into the room she found Ryan asleep on her sons bed. She kindly smiled and set the glass of water down beside him. Her last act of the night was to open up a window to keep him from overheating. The last thing she wanted was for him to end up topless again. Or was it...

Chapter 4

When Ryan woke his head hurt. It pounded hard like his brain was trying to escape his skull. He woke to find Joe already up, playing video games. He was too submerged in his game to notice that he was awake.

"How was the game?" Ryan asked.

Joe didn't respond. It was only then he noticed he had his headset on and he was chatting away to some other school friends. Ignoring Joe, instead Ryan got up made for the bathroom.

Boy he looked rough. His hair was a mess. His face was still specked with stained blood. His lip was a little swollen and he had bruises under both eyes.

"Do you guys want bacon!?" Mrs Brown called from the kitchen.

Joe did not answer, instead he continued his discussion about the state of the packers.

"Bacon? I'd love some!" Ryan replied.

Ryan entered the kitchen and saw Mrs brown wearing very tight sports wear.

"I have my hit class on a Saturday morning I hope you don't mind." She said while holding a cup coffee in both hands.

"God look at your face, I had no idea it was that bad!" She was shocked.

She looked stunning. Something about the tight leggings made his cock twitch. He was always extra excitable in the mornings and this one was no different.

Ryan sat at the table with Joe's Mom casually as he ate the bacon. Her alarm went off on her smart watch and filled the very loud silence in the room.

"Suppose that's my class." She smirked.

She knew fine well Ryan did not intent on leaving her to it. He finished his bacon as she set herself up. The TV came on and her instructor went though the motions of a warm up. With the kitchen door slightly ajar he watched her stretch out in her tight gear. Her ass was a brilliant shape for her age. Very firm from her frequent home hit classes. She was in great shape with a stunning hourglass figure.

Nancy worked her legs with squats and lunges. Ryan watched on from the kitchen, not daring to leave nor daring to look away. He felt himself harden over the sudden thought of her, the sight of her, everything about her.

Was it indecent of him to watch her like this? Should he leave, should he look away? He knew the answer deep down but he could not tear his eyes off of her.

For twenty minutes he watched her exercise. He felt like a creep but he didn't care. He was completely taken by her aura. She turned to perform her last lunge and caught eyes with him through the door.

For a second they stayed like that. Staring into each other's eyes. Mrs brown all sweaty, red and heavy of breath. While Ryan was cool but hot, his heart beat in his chest so loud he heard it in his own head.

He sipped at his water as she stared back at him.

Still performing her lunges. More slowly so she could keep her gaze. Suddenly the presence of Joe woke them both from their fixation.

"God dude look at your face!" He said with his back to his mother.

Ryan finally broke off his gaze to look at Joe.

"Yeah it was Derrick and his cronies. But don't worry I plan to get him back." He said with anger.

"Don't you go looking for trouble!" Mrs Brown was now in the kitchen too.

"But Mom look at his face! They deserve what is coming to them." Ryan smirked at Joe's cunning.

One thing was for sure, Joe always had his back no matter what. He wasn't a fighter as such like himself, though he never backed down from anyone and was always there to help when he needed it.

"Take it to the principle he will be able to question those that were there and get in touch with the police." Mrs Brown said while dabbing at her forehead with a towel.

Even with Joe in the room, his eyes followed her movements as much as they could. Joe didn't seem to notice the look between them both.

"You don't know the principle! The he won't do anything he never does. This needs to be revenge. Not moral high ground BS this needs to be cool, and calculated."

Ryan liked his thinking but did not let this show to Mrs Brown.

"Well you two best be getting on with whatever it is you have planned. I'm sure you'll make the most of your last weekend together before you set off for camp next week Joe." Mrs Brown now faced the sink to rinse out her water bottle.

Taking her advice they left. They spent the weekend out at the range, hitting golf balls and baseballs. They even shot hoops in his drive.

While they took turns scoring three pointers Joe's Dad John, pulled up by the side of the road. Joe had just shot his three pointer but missed from the distraction.

"Hey Dad?" He said.

John ignored him completely. His Dad has always been a bit of a dick. He never really paid him much time. Instead of replying he stormed into the house briefcase In hand, then the arguments followed.

Even from his drive they could hear them both going back and fourth. He caught bits of what they were saying. Something about the couch and then a girl called Emma.

For a while they almost pretended to shoot hoops. But really they both were keenly listening.

"YOU GO OUT THAT DOOR THEN DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK!" Mrs Brown screamed.

Moments later John stormed out the front door and stomped down the porch steps.

"Dad!... Dad?" Joe called him.

Again John ignored his son.

"You're a real dick do you know that" He said.

John had been about to get into his car. Instead he slammed it shut and made for his son.

"What did you just say to me?" He looked furious.

"I said you're a dick do you know that." Joe didn't hesitate to say it again.

Something stopped his father in that moment. For a second Ryan thought he was about to raise a fist to him. Joe did not move a muscle. He did not look scared despite his father being twice his size almost. Instead John returned to his car.

"I'll be seeing you." Was all he said. Though this did not seem like a typical farewell. It came across as more of a threat in his eyes.

John got into his car and sped off down the street.

Still holding the ball at his waist, Joe watched the car until it disappeared round the corner.

"Hey man I'm sorry you have to deal with that." He said.

"It's alright... now you know why I go to camp every summer."

Chapter 5

The last week of term went by. Joe and Ryan had finished up school for good. They graduated together and he even saw him off to summer camp.

With Joe gone for another summer, Ryan did his best to occupy himself. He was never into the gaming scene. He spent most of his time at work or designing his clothes. On the first Saturday of the summer vacation he was alone in his room.

He thought of messaging Katy but the second thought of Derrick in her ear repelled him. He looked out his bedroom window into the beautiful view he had of his town. It had just occurred to him that he could see directly into Joe's backyard.

It was then he caught the sight of Mrs Brown. She carried out some water for herself wearing a towel. At first he thought he'd be able to spy on her a little. As soon as the thought entered his mind it left. Mrs Brown had just caught sight of him looking at her through his window.

She hid her smile as best she could. But he caught it. He smiled too but kept it hidden as well. It excited her in truth to have the attention of someone so young. He was extremely attractive to her, the thought of him in any sort of intimate way made her hot.

His eyes burned on her skin. It was then she had an idea. She went to her room to change into her bikini. When she'd come down Ryan was no longer at the window which disappointed her. She intended to take the opportunity to sunbathe.

Mrs brown was aware of her exposed skin. Her breasts were open to view. All apart from her nipples were visible.

When Ryan returned to be nosy he was pleasantly surprised by the sight of his friends mum almost nude on a sun lounger below him. His eyes traveled across every inch of her tanned skin.

Mrs Brown did not see him there, but she felt him. She felt she was being watched, and it made her tingly in her sex. She wanted nothing more than to relieve the sensitivity down there. But she couldn't do that. Not with Ryan watching that was too far.

There was a line and that would be crossing it.

Ryan's cock grew in his pants. It was the first time he'd seen her like this since he was younger. She lay perfectly still under the sun soaking in the heat.

Her breasts were full even with her laying down. She took a minute to gently rub lotion over her limbs while he watched. It took him by surprise when her head came up to see if he was still there. He backed away as quick as he could. His heart now racing he felt as though he'd been caught.

Mrs Brown caught the sight of Ryan backing away from the window. She could not help but smile. She felt hot, not just flushed or temperate hot. Like she was beautiful. Suddenly to her, her breast were full, her hips Shapley and her ass round underneath her.

Without thought, she didn't really know why she did it, but she sat up, tucked her hands behind her back and undid the tied string that kept her bikini top in place. She allowed her bikini top to fall to her side exposing her stiff brown nipples to the sun. She felt the cool breeze against them and they hardened even more.

She could not remember the last time she had been topless outdoors, It made her feel young again. She thought better to add lotion to her breasts too incase she came out different shades of brown. Ryan now was no longer at the window

He felt like he'd be in trouble for it. He wanted to look again, just to check if she'd moved to come over to tell him off. Ryan took a deep breath and plucked up the courage to take another peak over into Mrs Browns yard.

His eyes widened, his eyebrows raised, his jaw dropped and goosebumps protruded on his skin. He caught his own breath and almost choked. There she was, Joe's Mother, the sexy mature woman next door, exposing herself to the world. Her breast were full and perky for her age. From what he could see her areola's were not too big and perfectly round, with a brown nipple perfectly sticking out in the centre of each tit.

Ryan's cock burst against the zip in his pants and naturally he immediately released it from the pressure of his jeans. With his cock now out, his hand naturally wrapped itself around his shaft. He was completely intoxicated by her beauty and sexiness.

Ryan began to beat at his meat very slowly still mesmerised by the sight of Mrs Browns large breasts. He imaged what they'd feel like, how they fit in his hands or even his mouth. He was sure there was something between them. He saw it in her eyes the week before. He felt it in her touch. Every connection he had with her was electrifying.

Ryan should be out chasing girls his own age, not drooling over woman twice his age. That in no world should he be involved with. Everything inside himself told him it was wrong but he wanted it so badly anyway. He knew it was wrong but without hesitation he pulled out his cellphone and snapped a picture of her.

He did not want it to just be a memory, he did not want to have the image of her perfect breasts be a fascination. He wanted to see them whenever he could. He examined the picture and realised it had been fuzzy. He went to snap another when he looked through the camera of his phone. He saw Mrs Brown standing up, her tits hanging at her chest perfectly. For a minute again he stared at them though the camera of his phone until his eyes moved up to her head and he realised she was staring right at him!

In shock he accidentally snapped another picture of her. This time his phone emanated flash from the back camera. He fell back against his bed hidden now from the window. He'd been caught.

His mind raced. Mrs brown had just no doubt caught him taking indecent pictures of her. While she innocently sunbathed in the privacy of her own backyard. She would be furious with him and he knew it. Maybe this was all in his head. Maybe there was no connection at all. Maybe he had just been a creepy teenager lusting over any female he could find.

He felt vulgar, he felt ill. sick to his stomach. What was he going to do. He was in half a mind to delete the photos and deny anything ever happened. But then he'd never see her like that again. The image of her topless would never be seen again. Her perfect nipples and full milky tits. Even now it had started to become a distant memory.

He examined the picture he'd taken on his phone. It was perfect. No blur, not too much zoom and not too far away. There was Mrs Brown looking straight into the camera almost as if she was looking into his soul. Whilst completely topless. Her breasts truly amazed him. They were the kind you saw on the porn sites. Though most of them were fake, Mrs Browns were real.

Yet as he stood examining the picture, the guilt washed over him again. Mrs Brown had always been good to him and he'd betrayed her trust it seemed. He thought he better get over there and apologise. Tell her he deleted the photos and hope he'd let him live to see another day.

It took sometime for him to pluck up the courage. He stepped out onto Mrs Browns lawn and approached her front door. He took one long breath and knocked on it. Through the door he could see Mrs Brown turn from the sink and look straight at him. His heart was beating so fast as though it was trying to escape his body.

She sighed and came to the door. She no longer was topless. She covered herself with a silk blouse and now she had short shorts on which somehow seemed less revealing. She opened the door and he stepped back. She stood out on the porch facing him with her arms crossed.

Mrs Brown did not feel embarrassed, heck she was not even mad. But she did not let that show. She was surprised to see him taking pictures of her yes but not mad. Mrs Brown played her best poker face and looked as though she was furious.

"Well?" She asked in a tone he'd never heard come from her mouth.

Ryan felt like a little boy being sent over by his Mother to apologise for being bad.

"I'm so so sorry Mrs Brown...." He began.

"I don't know what came over me, I never intended to spy on you, honest. I just happened to see you and then I saw you... you know and I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry." Ryan hung his head.

Mrs Brown hid her smirk at the corner of her mouth while he stared at the floor.

"Your phone Ryan. Let me see it." She demanded.

Ryan unlocked the phone and held it out for her to take. Nancy snatched it out his hands and held the picture up for her to see. The first was blurry and you couldn't see much. Though the second was bang on the money. A perfect capture of herself topless staring right at him.

"Do you like spying on half naked woman do you?"

She asked.

"No Mrs-"

"Do you like peeping over your neighbours fence to get a good view at her tits do you?" She said.

The use of her language shocked him. For the word tits to come out her mouth seemed so inappropriate despite the situation he found himself in.

"No Mrs Brown honest, I don't know what came over me."

Mrs Brown looked at him sternly for a few seconds before deciding what to do with him.

"I should tell your parents you know." Her voice seemed less venomous now.

He did not say a thing.

"Here's what's going to happen. I won't tell your parents if you plan to make it up to me." She said, with a glimmer in her eye.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"I mean you will come over here once a day to help with my chores. You will come everyday for an hour until I decide enough is enough and you've been dealt your punishment. This is the price for me not to be telling your Mother about this." Nancy was enjoying the role she was playing.

"Okay, whatever you say Mrs Brown. I'm truly sorry." He said, very much thankful for her keeping it between them too.

She deleted the pictures and handed him back his cell.

"Good. Come back tomorrow at mid day and I'll see to something you can do for me. Now go and don't be sneaking a peak at me while I'm sunbathing again or your Mother will be informed."

Chapter 6

Ryan spent the last few days helping Mrs Brown with the gardening, cleaning, and washing of her clothes. In truth he did not mind this punishment so much. It gave him something to do and he got to spend more time with such a beautiful elegant woman. He felt as though he was wrapped around her finger but he did not care. He enjoyed it.

Today was no different from the rest. Though when he arrived there was no answer at the door. Her car was out front and music was playing from upstairs. He supposed she was in but just had not heard him. He decided to start the jobs she'd left for him the previous day.

The washing needed done again so he attended to that. Lifting the heavy basket of clothes left and the bottom of the stairs he found the utility room beside the kitchen and started to load the washing machine. He careful tossing items of her clothing and found the task arousing. Her blouse she wore the other day. That covered her naked breasts, it still smelled of her. He picked up her bras to find out she was a D cup, just as he'd suspected.

He even found some used panties. Some were the ones a typical mother would wear, others were more sexy with fishnet trimmings and little bows on the front. He tossed them all into the washing machine and turned it on.

"Mrs Brown?" He called from kitchen.

He called again, this time from the bottom of the stairs. All he could hear was the distant sound of 80's music playing behind a closed door.

He decided to explore to see if she was actually in or not. When he reached the top of her stairs he realised the music was not coming from her bedroom for it was open. It came from the closed door of the bathroom. He heard the shower running and supposed she was currently washing herself. Even this thought excited him. The thought of water cascading down to remove the soap from her tits.

That image made his cock semi erect. However, he ignored the arousal and checked to see if any clothes had been left in her bedroom. Stepping into her bedroom seemed like he was behind enemy lines. Deep down he knew this was a no go. This was her most private place. He was intruding without her knowing. He used the thought of just being in here to collect dirty clothing to put his mind at ease of what he was doing. But to him, deep down it was much more than that.