Best Friend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dabbed at his face as she sat close to him on the couch.

"John... he.. he never used to be like this you know." Nancy said.

She told him about how he used to treat her right and how he loved her once. She also told him of how Joe was born and how they dreamed of moving into this house and starting a family. But after Joe had arrived everything changed. She told him how scared he'd become of commitment and how he became distant and eventually had an affair.

She admitted to taking him back multiple times but the outcome was always the same. She decided to divorce him last month when she saw texts from John phone to Joe's math teacher.

That was the last straw. She kicked him out and since she's been finding her own way.

"With Joe gone and John in another city, it's been nice having you around the house. To help me with my things. You're good company and not so bad looking. I suppose I can admit to that." She said.

"I'm sorry about the other week. You're right we shouldn't have done it. I just can't stop thinking about it you know?" He said.

She looked into his eyes.

"Ryan..."

"No I get it. I know what you're going to say. It's not right, I'm too young and we're not meant for each other. You have a career and what about Joe, I understand." He hung his head.

"I should never have let it get this far. I did feel it too, the connection we had. The truth is I don't trust myself around you. I knew you were watching me at the window. I knew you'd see me topless. I knew I was teasing you when you came to bring me my underwear. You didn't cross the line, I did." She admitted.

"Joe must never find out Ryan." She continued.

"I know. I guess its best this ends here." He admitted.

She drew him in and hugged him. Ryan squeezed her gently against him. Nestling his neck against hers. They hugged for a good minute or two.

When they broke their embrace to look at each other they both paused.

Yet fire was there again, the connection was electrifying, they both felt it within them.

This time it was her who made a move. She held her neck out and kissed him gently. She kissed him once, twice three times.

"Nancy... what about..."

She hardly broke their kiss.

"I know what I said."

She kissed him hard. More passionately than the first time. This was lust at its finest. She pushed him back into the couch and straddled him. She kissed him with an open mouth and eagerly met his tongue.

Her hands caressed his neck and held his face to plant accurate kisses on him. She removed his top and felt his hard pecks. Her hands roamed over his shoulders. She leant back and removed her blouse. Her bra rubbed against his face momentarily until she unhooked it and throw it away. Not allowing him a moment to look she smothered him with kisses again.

The sound of smooching filled the quite room. She began to grind herself on the obvious bulge in his shorts. She felt the thickness of him and pressed it against her own nether region. She dry humped him and started to trail kisses and licks just like he'd done to her the week before in her bedroom.

Her hands found the buttons of his shorts and she expertly undid them. Ryan was heavily breathing he could not believe Mrs Brown was doing this to him. She removed his shorts and then removed his calvins.

Nancy stared at Ryan's cock. Fully erect and pointed upwards. It was thick, veiny, and a good length. Bigger than Johns she had to admit. She took hold of it in her hand and she loved the sound of Ryan responding to her touch with a whimper.

She stroked him up and down slowly now kneeling below him. From here he had the best view of her tits. They were large and full. With brown hard nipples in the centre. They jiggled as her fist pumped his raging cock a little faster.

He did not expect it but she lowered her head down to his member and licked the tip. To that he let out another groan. She licked the tip and again and again before taking the head in her mouth.

Her lips around his cock felt like heaven. She worked her mouth down to the base and back up again. Who knew she was this good at working a cock. Her mouth did not Bob, or jerk. She allowed him to feel everything as she slid her mouth down every inch of him once more. Her saliva dribbled out her mouth and coated his cock. He felt some of it dribble down to his balls.

Nancy also noticed and brought her left hand up from underneath to massage the wetness into his nutsack. With the combination of her first, mouth and cradling hand around his balls. He was in. Ecstasy.

"She stood up and removed her shorts. She turned to give him a better view of her ass. Bending over she slid both her shorts and her pink panties to the floor. Ryan could make out her puffy shaven lips and her tight little butthole. Her lips were soaked with her juices.

She straddled his soaking wet cock and slid herself down into him. Impaling herself on his stiffness. For a moment she stayed still. Enjoying the feeling of something so thick filling her up.

"Oh Nancy..." He called.

She looked at him.

"Call me Mrs Brown." She instructed.

He looked at her. The look in her eyes was not the same as he'd seen. Now she looked hungry. Exotic and fierce. She rocked gently back and fourth on top of him. Her tits now right in his face.

"Oh Mrs Brown!" He moaned.

She picked up her pace. He moaned her name again and again. Mrs Browns tits bounced for him as she rode his cock. He opened his mouth and took in her hard nipple. She let out a moan for the first time. He sucked at her tit like he was trying to drain it of milk.

She allowed herself to come all the way up to the point that just the tip was barely Inside of her, before plunging herself back down balls deep.

"Oh fuck Ryan!" She shouted.

She rode him fast now trying to bring herself to climax. He could tell from her breathing that she was close. He let her use him like that for the time being. He was enjoying the scene of it. Of her fucking him instead. She had almost reached the point of climax when she dropped against him. Exhausted from her efforts.

"Let's take this upstairs shall we?" He said.

Before she could answer, Ryan stood up holding her against him lifting her into the air so that his cock never left her pussy. She stared into his eyes as he carried her up the stairs with ease. Each step bringing him out and in.

He lifted her off of his cock and threw her into the king sized bed. Slamming the door shut behind him he got into the bed with her.

"I may as well finish up where I left off shall I?" He said.

"Yes please." She grinned.

"Yes please...?" He asked.

Catching on, her grin widened.

"Yes please, please eat my pussy Ryan." She begged.

That was enough for him. On her words he lapped up her juices like he'd done before. Concentrating on her clit. He circled her bulb with increasing pressure. She bucked her hips above him. Holding his head like she had done before. Directing him to all her sweet spots.

He licked and licked until his tongue ached in his mouth. She shuddered and moaned loudly. Screaming his name.

"Ryan!... Ryan I'm going to... Ryan I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Ryan felt her whole body convulse and shake at the touch of his tongue. She tried to shut her legs but he ate her faster. Until she had to shove him off.

"Fuck me Ryan." She ordered. "Please fuck me, i've been longing for it!"

Ryan spread her legs and placed the head of his cock at her entrance. He tapped the head against he wet lips and heard the small wet splashes. Without any effort at all. He slipped himself all the way inside of her once more.

He could not believe he was fucking Joe's mother. The woman next door. The adult woman of forty. He was making sweet love to her and she was loving it. He did not slow, he went hard and fast railing her as fast as he could. She groaned and screamed beneath him. Almost as if she was at his mercy. He enjoyed the sight of his cock disappearing between her opening folds. He felt her inner walls wrap against him. Causing enough friction to bring him to the brink.

He slipped out of her and spun her around. She instinctively took her position. On her knees with her ass up into the hair and her head buried into her pillowcase. This sight was enough to make any man cum. Her cheeks were round and slightly spread apart for him. Her little asshole was in full view and her lips waiting invitingly for his cock.

He slammed himself into her with a thud. She let out a loud moan and he kept going. Watching himself sink his cock between her ass cheeks. She was silent for a while whilst he fucked her in doggy style. So silent he wondered if something was wrong.

"Put it in my ass." She said, abruptly.

"What..?"

"Put it in my fucking ass!" She screamed.

Ryan slid himself out of her and placed his throbbing head over her puckered hole. He wondered to himself if it would even fit. It was such a small opening and there was so much of him.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes I'm fucking sure! Fuck my ass!" She screamed again. The lust for his young cock had overtaken her.

Ryan pressed his cock against her asshole and slowly began to push. It seemed like it would not fit until it slipped over his head. It was tight as anything he had ever felt before. He slowly sunk himself all the way inside of Mrs Browns asshole.

"Ryan I'm going to cum again!" She screamed.

The room was filled with her moans as he thrust back and forth into her ass. He did his best to hold himself back but it was no use. As she came he did too. He filled her ass up with three spurts of his hot cum before spraying the rest on her arched back.

Ryan fell to her side, exhausted from what they had just done. She did the same. For a while they lay there both panting. Both naked next to each other.

After a long silence she rolled over and kissed him.

"That was amazing." She said.

"You are not kidding." He replied.

She lay her head on his chest while trailing her finger along his shrinking cock.

"I know I said this could not happen again. But maybe we can stop once Joe returns." Said Mrs Brown.

It was in that moment that Ryan knew, it was going to be a very good summer.